manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
zozo hurley(nasin)
Devodin
Reynemesis
Hollis
UnknownDemonGod
Six Samurai Irou
adiktuz
Bo Ricero
Tenma
jmcast/makaveli
Kaname
WinnieChan
Tmack
Heavens knight.
hanabishi kanda
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Jin Grand
Death Fox (Roishio)
22 posters

Vizard Head Meeting Room

Poll

Good Idea?

[ 11 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 20 Bar_left92%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 20 Bar_right [92%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 20 Bar_left8%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 20 Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 20 Empty Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:18 pm

well if they are as strong as a captain they can......... lets say there new..... i mean that kinda makes them weak.... and if they are inactive they will be bad to...... like i fought udg and i knew i wasnt strong enough, and he wasnt going strong on me so i fought him and didnt die....... that how it is....... but if this rule is made.. it shouldnt power up lets say a LT just because hes suddenly a LT i mean that sucks in the same way as tenma shouldnt be powered up because of him being espada.... and if they make it like that i will leave this rp. and im not threadning.....
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:21 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:well if they are as strong as a captain they can......... lets say there new..... i mean that kinda makes them weak.... and if they are inactive they will be bad to...... like i fought udg and i knew i wasnt strong enough, and he wasnt going strong on me so i fought him and didnt die....... that how it is....... but if this rule is made.. it shouldnt power up lets say a LT just because hes suddenly a LT i mean that sucks in the same way as tenma shouldnt be powered up because of him being espada.... and if they make it like that i will leave this rp. and im not threadning.....

No you got it all wrong, you dont get a power boost along with the rank, you need a sertain ammount of power to gain that rank.
    The reason Tenma could become an espada was because he gained his fathers powers.
    And villains always power up quickly, there are millions of examples Very Happy
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

stat points : 1079

Post  Bo Ricero Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:23 pm

No that's not powering him up that's putting him on a normal scale. I mean what if he had been the same age and became the 11th espada that wouldn't make him weaker but it would give him a scale to go on so you know who he will defintely have a harder time fighting.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:24 pm

hmmmmmm. but the good guys power up really fast to...... in dragonball bibidi's men powered up because of some spell...... adn in other rhings they power up because of other things..... i respect your strenght tenma......... because of you fathers power transfer... NOT because of your sudden evil "powers" that i dont think you should recieve...
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:27 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:No that's not powering him up that's putting him on a normal scale. I mean what if he had been the same age and became the 11th espada that wouldn't make him weaker but it would give him a scale to go on so you know who he will defintely have a harder time fighting.

bo what you say is not true.... cuz how did kaname suddenly come on and become stronger than even other captains just because of his rank...... it doesnt make sense...... i will say this and i am not afraid of saying it...... i dont give a fuck about kaname's powers cuz they arent real powers he gained they are fake powers he got because of his rank and i cant respect that...... if i were to fight him i would give shit about it.
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Devodin Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:28 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:hmmmmmm. but the good guys power up really fast to...... in dragonball bibidi's men powered up because of some spell...... adn in other rhings they power up because of other things..... i respect your strenght tenma......... because of you fathers power transfer... NOT because of your sudden evil "powers" that i dont think you should recieve...
    He's not "Recieving" any power, it just is a statement.
    "You have this power level so you can challenge someone and become a captain"
    not "your a captain so you gain all this extra power no one else can get"
    Tenma
    Tenma

Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:29 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:hmmmmmm. but the good guys power up really fast to...... in dragonball bibidi's men powered up because of some spell...... adn in other rhings they power up because of other things..... i respect your strenght tenma......... because of you fathers power transfer... NOT because of your sudden evil "powers" that i dont think you should recieve...

Okay, just the power of Nunogo, no evil stuff, I just used that as an example anyways.

@ Bo: What I meant was that people who want sertain ranks, are tested for it. The wya Kaname tested you and me.
    [BTW my real name is Bo too Very Happy]
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:29 pm

that is not true devodin...... look at my post after that....
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:31 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:

bo what you say is not true.... cuz how did kaname suddenly come on and become stronger than even other captains just because of his rank...... it doesnt make sense...... i will say this and i am not afraid of saying it...... i dont give a fuck about kaname's powers cuz they arent real powers he gained they are fake powers he got because of his rank and i cant respect that...... if i were to fight him i would give shit about it.

It is explained in his story, and we need a powerful leader on our side as well!
    I do not mean any offence to Kanda, but he did the same thing in the very beginning in mangafox. So quit your bitching Very Happy
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:32 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:that is not true devodin...... look at my post after that....
    that was diffrent cause we needed a leader fot the espada. If someone else had done it it would have been the same.
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Devodin Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:33 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:that is not true devodin...... look at my post after that....
    Not that I agree with how powerful Kaname is, but he started the las noches thread, and the people there submitted to him, therefore he's pretty powerful. That doesn't mean that other people aren't just as powerful as him.Kanda, UDG, or another 1st gen captain could probably beat him.

Last edited by Devodin on Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:33 pm

Tenma wrote:

It is explained in his story, and we need a powerful leader on our side as well!
    I do not mean any offence to Kanda, but he did the same thing in the very beginning in mangafox. So quit your bitching Very Happy
    i was going to say the same thing, cause if thats the case then Kanda should not have all that power.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:34 pm

kanda was a old school bleach rp'er, and he did it because he made the forum...... i wont quit my bithing....... a new guy comes and thinks hes the most powerful dude in the world,, and changes our way of playing...... it makes me furious.....
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:35 pm

Devodin wrote:
    Not that I agree with how powerful Kaname is, but he started the las noches thread, and the people there submitted to him, therefore he's pretty powerful. That doesn't mean that other people aren't just as powerful as him.Kanda, UDG, or another 1st gen captain could probably beat him.
    Same with me i could defeat him also so there really any problem in my eyes.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:36 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:
    Devodin wrote:

who were you on mangafox?????
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:36 pm

The point is that Kanda and Kaname both are the foundators of their respective sides, therefore I believe they have the right for their power, and I do not believe that any of the normal captains are on the same level as kaname, the same way no espada is on kandas level
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:38 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:kanda was a old school bleach rp'er, and he did it because he made the forum...... i wont quit my bithing....... a new guy comes and thinks hes the most powerful dude in the world,, and changes our way of playing...... it makes me furious.....

He claimed himself as the evil counterpart to kanda, which no one else had thought of before or at least done anything about it and I think it's fair

Last edited by Tenma on Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:38 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:
    Devodin wrote:

No not because of who i was (and I am Roishio if you guys haven't figured that out yet then wow) ait's because he is not the most powerful Espada, very powerful yes most powerful no.
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:39 pm

Tenma wrote:The point is that Kanda and Kaname both are the foundators of their respective sides, therefore I believe they have the right for their power, and I do not believe that any of the normal captains are on the same level as kaname, the same way no espada is on kandas level
    I do not agree with this statement. A King is not always as strong as his knights.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:39 pm

Tenma wrote:The point is that Kanda and Kaname both are the foundators of their respective sides, therefore I believe they have the right for their power, and I do not believe that any of the normal captains are on the same level as kaname, the same way no espada is on kandas level

ehm since when are espada captains..... in the manga yes they are but in this forum you should fight for your powers....... argh everyone is against me..... i will give this site a week and if i dont agree within that week ill leave it......
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:41 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:
    Devodin wrote:

No not because of who i was (and I am Roishio if you guys haven't figured that out yet then wow) ait's because he is not the most powerful Espada, very powerful yes most powerful no.

wtf..... how should i figure out that you used two acounts............... damn that straight out weird........
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:42 pm

ehm since when are espada captains..... in the manga yes they are but in this forum you should fight for your powers....... argh everyone is against me..... i will give this site a week and if i dont agree within that week ill leave it......
    the espada had no one to "fight for their power" they are the first espada to be there. Conceivably people can challenge an espada and win overwhelmingly, they've only been tested by Kaname, but no one's saw fit to challenge them.
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:43 pm

Why? I wanted to make and Espada and a Vaizard and i couldn't have them on the same account cause it wouldn't work.... Plus the fact that Bo and Roishio are very much alike.... >.< don't tell no body!!!!!!! This ifo don't leave the room.
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:43 pm

what is the problem? there are currently 3 espadas, I for one have not claimed that I am at the level of a captain, I have not gained bankai yet.
    I think it's fair that kaname is on kandas level, because everyone wanted an evil counterpart so we wouldn't have to use npc's. Now there is a growing evil side, and you start complaining >.<
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:44 pm

well they can fight the shinigami's like we all had to train and stuff, and i dont like kaname, he's bossy and thinks he rules everything...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04, 2024 7:36 pm