manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
zozo hurley(nasin)
Devodin
Reynemesis
Hollis
UnknownDemonGod
Six Samurai Irou
adiktuz
Bo Ricero
Tenma
jmcast/makaveli
Kaname
WinnieChan
Tmack
Heavens knight.
hanabishi kanda
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Jin Grand
Death Fox (Roishio)
22 posters

Vizard Head Meeting Room

Poll

Good Idea?

[ 11 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 26 Bar_left92%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 26 Bar_right [92%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 26 Bar_left8%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 26 Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

stat points : 660
    Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 26 Empty Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:32 am

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:i think we should keep this one open, since most of us went to this instead of the end game because of the point system, which i have no grudge on or anything, it's just that it's more complicated and this one is more free and non restricted. which is why it also can get annoying, especially if a noobie suddenly proclaims himself all powerful. and I think all we need is the understanding of limitations and rankings really ^__^

like back in MF, when everyone kinda knew their place. Although, the dodging and the cloning is quite annoying...

point system make all complicated so now i gues there life points or somthing cause if attack have points then you got to subtracte stuff and this soppose to be fun and i believe math aint fun
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:32 am

Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:Lolz , 8 Vizards because there are too many ppl who wanna be Vizards , so , UDG , Nasin , makaveli and I agreed on 8

great it a spy lol are the vizard postion still open caus ei wann be vizard my guess is no right

Its still open , 2 empty spaces for Vizard left
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:33 am

ksw212 wrote:
    Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:Lolz , 8 Vizards because there are too many ppl who wanna be Vizards , so , UDG , Nasin , makaveli and I agreed on 8

great it a spy lol are the vizard postion still open caus ei wann be vizard my guess is no right

can i join then plz
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:34 am

Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:i think we should keep this one open, since most of us went to this instead of the end game because of the point system, which i have no grudge on or anything, it's just that it's more complicated and this one is more free and non restricted. which is why it also can get annoying, especially if a noobie suddenly proclaims himself all powerful. and I think all we need is the understanding of limitations and rankings really ^__^

like back in MF, when everyone kinda knew their place. Although, the dodging and the cloning is quite annoying...

point system make all complicated so now i gues there life points or somthing cause if attack have points then you got to subtracte stuff and this soppose to be fun and i believe math aint fun

I prefer the points system as it can actually determine who wins , when we fight without the point system everyone will jus block and dodge and stuff , and the battles fought mostly will end with ppl going offline , tats why i prefer the points system , because it actually determines the winner
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:35 am

Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:

well if kanda doesn't want to keep this one open, and there are enough "freestyle" rp, I will create a forum.
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:36 am

Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:

can i join then plz

Lolz , it is first come first serve , u jus hav to Create a Vizard Character before anyone else does .....
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:36 am

ksw212 wrote:
    Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:

I prefer the points system as it can actually determine who wins , when we fight without the point system everyone will jus block and dodge and stuff , and the battles fought mostly will end with ppl going offline , tats why i prefer the points system , because it actually determines the winner

good point but you got to make up the attack strength and specail thing when i fight i now when i lose jus tlike when udg tied me and had sword on me so i new i lost
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:37 am

Hateshinai ~ Fubuki wrote:
    Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:

well if kanda doesn't want to keep this one open, and there are enough "freestyle" rp, I will create a forum.

Great! I'll stick to that one then ^^
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:38 am

Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    Nicholas Wolfwood wrote:

good point but you got to make up the attack strength and specail thing when i fight i now when i lose jus tlike when udg tied me and had sword on me so i new i lost

Haha , well , its easy to escape for me , tats why i prefer points , beacuse , without points it like 0.000000.......1% before god moding ...... while in Point Systems , there are limits to ur strength and u actually hav energy which u use .......
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:44 am

ya but there also take creativite away
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:04 am

so to all freestylers, pass it on to other freestylers, and here it is ^__^
    http://bleachgotei.forumsmotion.com
    Tenma
    Tenma

Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:07 am

Haha Very Happy I'm trying to make one too XD
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:08 am

i made a gundam 00 one lol
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:31 am

http://gundam-00.forumotion.com/forum.htmis my forum lol mabye ill make a narout one 2 lol
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:08 am

Okay I made my bleach forum, and it's actually really fair since everyone starts from scratch, let's say that in the war on this forum, Inoue came along and reversed everyone. ^^

http://bleachfs.forumotion.com/forum.htm
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:10 am

Tenma wrote:Haha Very Happy I'm trying to make one too XD

... sorry would you like to join mine? since i have two other already... and the skin set up's all done and stuff ^__^

btw, I never said I needed to be the captain commander in any way lmao
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

stat points : 68

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:24 am

Ok well I will be taking my leave and make my own. sorry but I just want to make my own rules, bye I may join other but Intill then.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:42 am