manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
zozo hurley(nasin)
Devodin
Reynemesis
Hollis
UnknownDemonGod
Six Samurai Irou
adiktuz
Bo Ricero
Tenma
jmcast/makaveli
Kaname
WinnieChan
Tmack
Heavens knight.
hanabishi kanda
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Jin Grand
Death Fox (Roishio)
22 posters

Vizard Head Meeting Room

Poll

Good Idea?

[ 11 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 19 Bar_left92%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 19 Bar_right [92%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 19 Bar_left8%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 19 Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 19 Empty Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:44 pm

Kaname wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:Rank A- captains/ espadas
    Rank B- vice caps/ numerous(11-15)
    Rank C- 3-5 seat/ faccions
    Rank D- everybody else

I believe this would be better. I do not agree with a rank for only 2 people with the highest power rating. That is not a fair ranking system, I believe thi owuld me more fair.
    My ranks system was based off bleach. The captain commander and Azien are the two most powerful beings next to ichigo(who is the main character). mWe know this to be true because Azien easily almost killed a captain and he also suppressed grimmjow who is and espada with just his reiastu. Do i really need to explain the captain commander
    ok. so when you guys develope a point system. just pm me. i don't mind it
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:45 pm

Rank system yes, point system no, it would be way to hard to enforce it here. Most of us are used to the old way, if anyone desperatelly needs the point system, then they can rp there
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:47 pm

Tenma wrote:Rank system yes, point system no, it would be way to hard to enforce it here. Most of us are used to the old way, if anyone desperatelly needs the point system, then they can rp there
    rank system. we are already have one. its tha same with the manga. seats. lt, captain. and then cg, thats all. after all. if one has a chance of defeeting a higher member. they can just try it. either way. what ever system you guys come up with. just pm it to me.
    Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

Post  Kaname Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:48 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    Rank D- everybody else

I believe this would be better. I do not agree with a rank for only 2 people with the highest power rating. That is not a fair ranking system, I believe thi owuld me more fair.
    My ranks system was based off bleach. The captain commander and Azien are the two most powerful beings next to ichigo(who is the main character). mWe know this to be true because Azien easily almost killed a captain and he also suppressed grimmjow who is and espada with just his reiastu. Do i really need to explain the captain commander
    ok. so when you guys develope a point system. just pm me. i don't mind it

its the rank system that we want. Which one do you think is better mine or bo.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:49 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tenma wrote:Rank system yes, point system no, it would be way to hard to enforce it here. Most of us are used to the old way, if anyone desperatelly needs the point system, then they can rp there
    rank system. we are already have one. its tha same with the manga. seats. lt, captain. and then cg, thats all. after all. if one has a chance of defeeting a higher member. they can just try it. either way. what ever system you guys come up with. just pm it to me.

Right but nobodyt follows it. how can a seated office fight in par with a captain. How can a seated office fight on par with a LT. We have see n in the managa that the higher ranks have more strenght and power, but here everybody ignores that fact.
    Tenma
    Tenma

Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:52 pm

Oh I didn't notice the difference :O but I do think that the espada leader and commander-captain should be the two most powerfull.
    And that fraccion are above numeros. The fraccion are numeros, chosen by the espada as their personal backup, like their Lt:s so to speak
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

stat points : 1079

Post  Bo Ricero Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:53 pm

Kaname wrote:
    Rank D- everybody else

I see where your trying to come from but in the manga we can visually see someone getting more powerful as time moves on, Hence Chadd, But here we can not. If we make two people in a class of there own then there is no reason to even have them fight. I mean they could only ever stand up to each other and then they would just stay that way forever. I think it would be fair to make the captains and espada/head espada, the same strength (or near same strength) so that they can actually stand a chance.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:54 pm

ok i will ask you to delete my and tenma's post after you read it...... but in the manga seated can be stronger than LT'S like im pretty sure ikkaku is stronger than the girl with pink hair.......
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:54 pm

either way. when you figure it out. just pm me. it doesn't really matter to me
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:55 pm

Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

Right but nobodyt follows it. how can a seated office fight in par with a captain. How can a seated office fight on par with a LT. We have see n in the managa that the higher ranks have more strenght and power, but here everybody ignores that fact.
    But you have to thnk about the fact that no one zanpakuto is the strongest and wiether you a lt or and 8th seat if you have a tatic that can beat the your opponet you will win.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:56 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    Rank D- everybody else

I see where your trying to come from but in the manga we can visually see someone getting more powerful as time moves on, Hence Chadd, But here we can not. If we make two people in a class of there own then there is no reason to even have them fight. I mean they could only ever stand up to each other and then they would just stay that way forever. I think it would be fair to make the captains and espada/head espada, the same strength (or near same strength) so that they can actually stand a chance.

Right but my solution to that was instead of fighting them 1-v-1 where you know you'd get pawned. Fight them 2-v-1 like to 8th and 13th captains did to yama. Then you would stand a chance, but in a 1-v-1 your not suppose to stand a chance against them.
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:58 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:ok i will ask you to delete my and tenma's post after you read it...... but in the manga seated can be stronger than LT'S like im pretty sure ikkaku is stronger than the girl with pink hair.......

May I ask why my post should be deleted?
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:58 pm

delete this too but i have to say it........ in the manga there are so many people stronger ofr as strong as a lt that are seated........ like ikkaku and the one with the sunglasses. or that one talking about beautiful and the one with the 69 on his chin........ so i think this ranking system isnt good for anything, urahara was moved from a seated to a captain......
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:58 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

But you have to thnk about the fact that no one zanpakuto is the strongest and wiether you a lt or and 8th seat if you have a tatic that can beat the your opponet you will win.

thats not true. my exampl renji-v-bakurya. yes renji had bankai but so did bakuyra and we all saw how renji got pawned by bayrua once he went bankai. that doesnt happen here. thats all i want is fairness
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:59 pm

Tenma wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:ok i will ask you to delete my and tenma's post after you read it...... but in the manga seated can be stronger than LT'S like im pretty sure ikkaku is stronger than the girl with pink hair.......

May I ask why my post should be deleted?

aint is obvious you are not a primera espada nor a captain or lt.....
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:01 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:

I understood that the espada are at the same level as a captain
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:02 pm

Tenma wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:

I understood that the espada are at the same level as a captain

so what.... you arent second or first in command... and strenght doesnt speak for itself... plus the ranking system isnt up yet so you dont get stronger......
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:03 pm

Kaname wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    Rank D- everybody else

Right but my solution to that was instead of fighting them 1-v-1 where you know you'd get pawned. Fight them 2-v-1 like to 8th and 13th captains did to yama. Then you would stand a chance, but in a 1-v-1 your not suppose to stand a chance against them.
    There is two reasons that will not work. First you would have to make sure that your zanpakuto, or arrancar zanpakuto is compatable with each other so they do not clash while fighting. Then the fact that what about people who want to become the lead espada or Vaizard commander then they could never take that spot. I'm pretty sure that Yama did not always hold the position of strongest. Lastly we have to think aboubt the fact that Aizen wasn't always at that Lv either so a person should be able to get that high or at leatst be able to fight them.
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:05 pm

Fine, fine... calm down already... sheehs... at least I used to be captain in mangafox, and isn't this ooc area where you discuss rules etc?
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:06 pm

Kaname wrote:
    Bo Ricero wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

thats not true. my exampl renji-v-bakurya. yes renji had bankai but so did bakuyra and we all saw how renji got pawned by bayrua once he went bankai. that doesnt happen here. thats all i want is fairness
    Like i said, Byakuya had a bankai that was able to defeat Renji. But thenwe have to think about Ichigio who had his bankai just as long as Renji but was able to defeat Byakuya. Like i said there is a chance to defeta someone on a higher rank than you.
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:07 pm

Tenma wrote:Fine, fine... calm down already... sheehs... at least I used to be captain in mangafox, and isn't this ooc area where you discuss rules etc?
    Onley for the Captains Espada and Lts.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:07 pm

it isnt that.... im mad or anything... i just respect the rules....... not saying you dont............ im just here to say my oppinion... cuz if this rule is made im gonna leave this forum.......
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:08 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:it isnt that.... im mad or anything... i just respect the rules....... not saying you dont............ im just here to say my oppinion... cuz if this rule is made im gonna leave this forum.......
    what rule?
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:10 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:it isnt that.... im mad or anything... i just respect the rules....... not saying you dont............ im just here to say my oppinion... cuz if this rule is made im gonna leave this forum.......
    what rule?

the ranking rule....... i think it sucks and will destroy the fun of this rp....... so i will leave if the last decision is made and its gonna be made.......
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:14 pm

Well how else are we supposed to do it I mean there are alot of people who will fight a captain or espada on equal level when they are supposed to be like 10th seat.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04, 2024 7:43 pm