manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
zozo hurley(nasin)
Devodin
Reynemesis
Hollis
UnknownDemonGod
Six Samurai Irou
adiktuz
Bo Ricero
Tenma
jmcast/makaveli
Kaname
WinnieChan
Tmack
Heavens knight.
hanabishi kanda
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Jin Grand
Death Fox (Roishio)
22 posters

Vizard Head Meeting Room

Poll

Good Idea?

[ 11 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 11 Bar_left92%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 11 Bar_right [92%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 11 Bar_left8%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 11 Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 11 Empty Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

Post  Kaname Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:26 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Kaname wrote:That was my next topic. Acorrding to grimmjow the GRC is the ESPADA elite cero meaning only espadas should be able to use. Going off that and the fact that it has not been shown that a vizard can do a , i deduct vizards cant use it until KUba states otherwise.
    Abd yes we do need to get things in order, cause my fight wwith jmack yesterday made me mad. I'm the leader of the espadas the most power arrcanar on that side. I do my second mos powerful attack and it doesnt even scratch you..pft...

Yeah that is exactly what I have been saying for a while, but no one listened to me. I was also wondering about the cero oscuras and the second release. What are your thoughts on those?

My thoughts on the segunda ressurection are if Ulquiorra had it and kept it a serect, then what makes him think the top 3 espadas who are all suppose to be stronger then him don't have it as well, but they're just keeping it a serect like he did.

As far as the cero I think he said its was only usuable to the top 4 espadas, but I know vizards can't use it.

We need to have a mod meetng and get these things fixed. Cause the more I think on it the more i'm sure even thought a vizard can fire a cero, he cant use a GRC. Its pretty eveident in the manga and anime. I will find the link and post it.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:28 am

Kaname wrote:My thoughts on the segunda ressurection are if Ulquiorra had it and kept it a serect, then what makes him think the top 3 espadas who are all suppose to be stronger then him don't have it as well, but they're just keeping it a serect like he did.

As far as the cero I think he said its was only usuable to the top 4 espadas, but I know vizards can't use it.

We need to have a mod meetng and get these things fixed. Cause the more I think on it the more i'm sure even thought a vizard can fire a cero, he cant use a GRC. Its pretty eveident in the manga and anime. I will find the link and post it.

Well we don't know if he was hiding it. After all he only said Aizen hasn't seen him in that form. It doesn't mean he doesn't know about it. And if you want info on the GRC and stuff like that ask me. I could pull it up for you.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:31 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Kaname wrote:My thoughts on the segunda ressurection are if Ulquiorra had it and kept it a serect, then what makes him think the top 3 espadas who are all suppose to be stronger then him don't have it as well, but they're just keeping it a serect like he did.

Well we don't know if he was hiding it. After all he only said Aizen hasn't seen him in that form. It doesn't mean he doesn't know about it. And if you want info on the GRC and stuff like that ask me. I could pull it up for you.

well if we're going make the augerment then we need proof. So we would need the manga page when grimmjow said it and the anime verison.

Yea your right, thats why at the moment i havent posted anything about the segunda yet. im waiting to see if more info comes out.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:33 am

Kaname wrote:well if we're going make the augerment then we need proof. So we would need the manga page when grimmjow said it and the anime verison.

Yea your right, thats why at the moment i havent posted anything about the segunda yet. im waiting to see if more info comes out.

Well I can pull up the manga page but I also have this from a site.
    Gran rey cero (王虚の閃光, グラン・レイ・セロ, guran rei sero; Japanese for "royal hollow flash", Spanish for "grand king zero") is an Espada-exclusive Cero. It is performed by mixing an Arrancar's own blood with the Cero. The result is a Cero with a much greater attack power and speed as well as a change of color unique to the Espada. This attack was first used by Grimmjow Jeagerjaques in order to incite Ichigo Kurosaki into donning his mask.[5] It is stated by Ulquiorra that using a Gran Rey Cero is one of two things that are forbidden while in Las Noches, the other being an Espada above cuatro releasing their zanpakuto, as these are so powerful they would destroy Las Noches[6]. So far, Grimmjow Jeagerjaques is the only member of the current Espada to utilize this attack.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:37 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Kaname wrote:well if we're going make the augerment then we need proof. So we would need the manga page when grimmjow said it and the anime verison.

Well I can pull up the manga page but I also have this from a site.
    Gran rey cero (王虚の閃光, グラン・レイ・セロ, guran rei sero; Japanese for "royal hollow flash", Spanish for "grand king zero") is an Espada-exclusive Cero. It is performed by mixing an Arrancar's own blood with the Cero. The result is a Cero with a much greater attack power and speed as well as a change of color unique to the Espada. This attack was first used by Grimmjow Jeagerjaques in order to incite Ichigo Kurosaki into donning his mask.[5] It is stated by Ulquiorra that using a Gran Rey Cero is one of two things that are forbidden while in Las Noches, the other being an Espada above cuatro releasing their zanpakuto, as these are so powerful they would destroy Las Noches[6]. So far, Grimmjow Jeagerjaques is the only member of the current Espada to utilize this attack.

Thats all the proof you need. It clearly stats ESPADA- EXCLUSIVE CERO... performed by mixing an ARRANCAR BLOOD.

Vizards can't use it. Their not arrcanar
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:40 am

Kaname wrote:Thats all the proof you need. It clearly stats ESPADA- EXCLUSIVE CERO... performed by mixing an ARRANCAR BLOOD.

Yeah I have been saying this for a long time, but no one really listened to me until today. It talks about the second release of an arrancar. Do you want to read what they say?
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:44 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Kaname wrote:Thats all the proof you need. It clearly stats ESPADA- EXCLUSIVE CERO... performed by mixing an ARRANCAR BLOOD.

Yeah I have been saying this for a long time, but no one really listened to me until today. It talks about the second release of an arrancar. Do you want to read what they say?

Well i have been thinking it for a while, when i saw all those ceros techs some people have, but yea when kanda comes on we'll have to talk about some changes that ned to be made.

yup go ahead and post it.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:46 am

Kaname wrote:Well i have been thinking it for a while, when i saw all those ceros techs some people have, but yea when kanda comes on we'll have to talk about some changes that ned to be made.

yup go ahead and post it.

Yes something do, and this talks a lot about Uliquorra since he is the one using it. And there isn't really much other info on it.
    Resurrección: Segunda Etapa (レスレクシオン セグン・ェタパ, resurekushion segunda etapa; Spanish for "Resurrection Second Stage") Ulquiorra boasts that among the Espada, only he possesses a second release form which even Aizen hasn't seen. However, this may just be an assumption, for the three higher-level Espada might be capable of similar transformations. Ulquiorra refers to his second state as "True Despair," both before and after its release, likely because its immense power instills despair upon the opponent. Segunda Etapa can be presumed as the Arrancar equivalent of a Shinigami's Bankai. While he retains his black wings, his long white coat is gone, revealing his chest where blood-like liquid seemingly drips from his Hollow hole, which becomes larger. His waist is covered in something similar to black fur, his arms turn completely black, from the mid-biceps to the finger tips, and his fingers grow claw-like extensions; his feet become like talons, his sclera turns black (very much like a Vizard's sclera in Hollow form) and the thin "crying" marks under his eyes are displaced towards the outside of his cheeks by similar triangular lines that taper off towards his chin. Ulquiorra's mask remains turn into horns, and the #4 Espada tattoo is no longer visible on his chest. He grows a very long and thin but powerful tail which is capable of being used as a weapon or to lift and strangle a victim.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:52 am

hmm interseting
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:53 am

Kaname wrote:hmm interseting

That's what I was thinking, but we still probably need more info on it.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:09 am

yup
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

stat points : 68

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:01 pm

This is what Tenma wanted to bring up
    I had an opinnion about the zan tech discussion, could you post the fact that kido are like jutsu, and zan techs are bloodline limits, you cant learn them to others unless they have the same zan/bloodline
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:18 pm

Also i disagree with Kanda being the strongest. If you think about it the powers should go by age. Me and Kanda have been here the longest as captains so we should have equal power. But if you have only been a captain for a short period of time as a captain then you can't be that strong compared to us.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:43 pm

Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:Also i disagree with Kanda being the strongest. If you think about it the powers should go by age. Me and Kanda have been here the longest as captains so we should have equal power. But if you have only been a captain for a short period of time as a captain then you can't be that strong compared to us.
    but i was here first. so what are we talking about. all i getting is that you guys think i am too strong right.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:47 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:Also i disagree with Kanda being the strongest. If you think about it the powers should go by age. Me and Kanda have been here the longest as captains so we should have equal power. But if you have only been a captain for a short period of time as a captain then you can't be that strong compared to us.
    but i was here first. so what are we talking about. all i getting is that you guys think i am too strong right.
    well. technically. its more like i started this whole thing.
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:50 pm

actually that would be wrong if it went by age but by experience because if you would put 2 people in a box one is an old man who has only weilded a sword twice and a young man who wielded a sword and took down an entire empire who do you think would win...of course the young man
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:52 pm

Tmack wrote:actually that would be wrong if it went by age but by experience because if you would put 2 people in a box one is an old man who has only weilded a sword twice and a young man who wielded a sword and took down an entire empire who do you think would win...of course the young man
    well. if you put it that way. then yes. but thats the thing. you got several things mixed up. it should be the old man that had more experience than the kid. cause if he only picked up a sword only once. that make him a normal person. so that statement proves nothing
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:00 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:actually that would be wrong if it went by age but by experience because if you would put 2 people in a box one is an old man who has only weilded a sword twice and a young man who wielded a sword and took down an entire empire who do you think would win...of course the young man
    well. if you put it that way. then yes. but thats the thing. you got several things mixed up. it should be the old man that had more experience than the kid. cause if he only picked up a sword only once. that make him a normal person. so that statement proves nothing

Okay then say an old man who destroyes a village then a young man destroyes the village 50 years later now the old man is like 70 or eighty and then the young man meets up with the old man who do you think wins they both destroyed a village of the same strength and they were the same age when they destroyed the villages

oh and also if age matters why is Toshiro so good
    Hollis
    Hollis

stat points : 607

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:05 pm

*hollis rises from the ground*
    "yoosh, i knew it! vizairds cant use cero, ive been thinkn this for a minute since you never see them use it in the series, thats why when i made my character i thought he would be special since he has the blood of an arrancar but isnt a full one and can use cero, but then everybody was usn em so i disregarded it, plus i didnt want to be a smart ass, heheh"
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:05 pm

Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

Okay then say an old man who destroyes a village then a young man destroyes the village 50 years later now the old man is like 70 or eighty and then the young man meets up with the old man who do you think wins they both destroyed a village of the same strength and they were the same age when they destroyed the villages

oh and also if age matters why is Toshiro so good
    well. i think the old man will still win cause he has more experience. but the younger man is physically stronger than the old man. so its most likely a tie. but if they were to battle. then i say that the younger man has like about a 50% chance of wining, but the 70 year old man has about a 45% chance. and ther is a 5% chance of it being a tie. as for toshiro. he is a genious. that is why.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:08 pm

Hollis wrote:*hollis rises from the ground*
    "yoosh, i knew it! vizairds cant use cero, ive been thinkn this for a minute since you never see them use it in the series, thats why when i made my character i thought he would be special since he has the blood of an arrancar but isnt a full one and can use cero, but then everybody was usn em so i disregarded it, plus i didnt want to be a smart ass, heheh"
    technically. vizards can use ceros. its the grc we're discussing. after all. it may seem to be an espada only technique because its the arracnars that first discovered it. and in the manga there are only 8 vizards togather. so i don't think they will try to develop new moves. so it is possible for visards to use grc or something. cause they have hollow reitsu. so alls that is left is the grc. and it would seem unfair that only arrancars have a move as stong as that
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:11 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:technically. vizards can use ceros. its the grc we're discussing. after all. it may seem to be an espada only technique because its the arracnars that first discovered it. and in the manga there are only 8 vizards togather. so i don't think they will try to develop new moves. so it is possible for visards to use grc or something. cause they have hollow reitsu. so alls that is left is the grc. and it would seem unfair that only arrancars have a move as stong as that

Yeah, but without that what else do arrancars have that vizards don't. Hm, only one thing comes to mind and that's their Hierro. I mean Vizards get all those kido spells. Don't you think that it is kind of unfair for the arrancar then. I posted some proof that GRC is most likely a arrancar only move.
    Hollis
    Hollis

stat points : 607

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:15 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:*hollis rises from the ground*
    technically. vizards can use ceros. its the grc we're discussing. after all. it may seem to be an espada only technique because its the arracnars that first discovered it. and in the manga there are only 8 vizards togather. so i don't think they will try to develop new moves. so it is possible for visards to use grc or something. cause they have hollow reitsu. so alls that is left is the grc. and it would seem unfair that only arrancars have a move as stong as that
    "oh, yeah i guess that sounds about right,when you get down to the nitty gritty, makes sense, i guess they just never felt to use it in the manga or somethin, so whatre yall discussin now.. although, ulquiorra did keep telling ichigo that just because he had the face of an espada, doesnt mean that he was one, as if to say he does not actually have the blood of an arrancar, just the features,until ichigo turned segunda mode and said that hes been beat by a human turned hollow, meaning he couldnt make a grc in mask form, unless he ws just talkin smack, eh, who knows.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:19 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:technically. vizards can use ceros. its the grc we're discussing. after all. it may seem to be an espada only technique because its the arracnars that first discovered it. and in the manga there are only 8 vizards togather. so i don't think they will try to develop new moves. so it is possible for visards to use grc or something. cause they have hollow reitsu. so alls that is left is the grc. and it would seem unfair that only arrancars have a move as stong as that

Yeah, but without that what else do arrancars have that vizards don't. Hm, only one thing comes to mind and that's their Hierro. I mean Vizards get all those kido spells. Don't you think that it is kind of unfair for the arrancar then. I posted some proof that GRC is most likely a arrancar only move.
    yah. but arrancars have like instant regeneration. although they traded that in for streanth. but they had the option of trading that in for something els or streanth it. so if we lose an arm. then we can't do anything about it. and for them. all they do is just regrow it back. as fore kido. they pail in comparison to ceros. the only thing that has a chance of standing up to a cero is level 80 and up. and we only know about 2 kidos that can go against the cero
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:20 pm

You started the whole thing but you and me have been working on it together sents the beging. For example you started the zanpakutos and rp part but then i created the division. We both came up with things to make the rp better but ultimatly we both nurtured the rp.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:12 am