manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
zozo hurley(nasin)
Devodin
Reynemesis
Hollis
UnknownDemonGod
Six Samurai Irou
adiktuz
Bo Ricero
Tenma
jmcast/makaveli
Kaname
WinnieChan
Tmack
Heavens knight.
hanabishi kanda
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Jin Grand
Death Fox (Roishio)
22 posters

Vizard Head Meeting Room

Poll

Good Idea?

[ 11 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 12 Bar_left92%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 12 Bar_right [92%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 12 Bar_left8%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 12 Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 12 Empty Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:22 pm

Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:*hollis rises from the ground*
    "yoosh, i knew it! vizairds cant use cero, ive been thinkn this for a minute since you never see them use it in the series, thats why when i made my character i thought he would be special since he has the blood of an arrancar but isnt a full one and can use cero, but then everybody was usn em so i disregarded it, plus i didnt want to be a smart ass, heheh"
    technically. vizards can use ceros. its the grc we're discussing. after all. it may seem to be an espada only technique because its the arracnars that first discovered it. and in the manga there are only 8 vizards togather. so i don't think they will try to develop new moves. so it is possible for visards to use grc or something. cause they have hollow reitsu. so alls that is left is the grc. and it would seem unfair that only arrancars have a move as stong as that
    "oh, yeah i guess that sounds about right,when you get down to the nitty gritty, makes sense, i guess they just never felt to use it in the manga or somethin, so whatre yall discussin now.. although, ulquiorra did keep telling ichigo that just because he had the face of an espada, doesnt mean that he was one, as if to say he does not actually have the blood of an arrancar, just the features,until ichigo turned segunda mode and said that hes been beat by a human turned hollow, meaning he couldnt make a grc in mask form, unless he ws just talkin smack, eh, who knows.
    or. its just that they never thought of that attack buyt they had the option of doind it. its like there are 2 paths in a hall to a boss. but one is hiden. they have the choice of searching for it. but they choose the other path. the searching for the hidden hall represents reaserching other attacks. the hall ways are the options to use the attacks.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:23 pm

Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:You started the whole thing but you and me have been working on it together sents the beging. For example you started the zanpakutos and rp part but then i created the division. We both came up with things to make the rp better but ultimatly we both nurtured the rp.
    well. technically. you cam ein like around 1/4th of the way befor them bastards closed it. but you get the idea. after all. there were other people that joined in before you.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:24 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:yah. but arrancars have like instant regeneration. although they traded that in for streanth. but they had the option of trading that in for something els or streanth it. so if we lose an arm. then we can't do anything about it. and for them. all they do is just regrow it back. as fore kido. they pail in comparison to ceros. the only thing that has a chance of standing up to a cero is level 80 and up. and we only know about 2 kidos that can go against the cero

No arrancars don't have instant regeneration. That was only Uliquorra, because he didn't trade regeneration for strength. As for the ceros you could always use to binding spells, and other things. If used right then an arrancar wouldn't be able to use a GRC. Did you read the info I posted about the GRC though?
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:26 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:yah. but arrancars have like instant regeneration. although they traded that in for streanth. but they had the option of trading that in for something els or streanth it. so if we lose an arm. then we can't do anything about it. and for them. all they do is just regrow it back. as fore kido. they pail in comparison to ceros. the only thing that has a chance of standing up to a cero is level 80 and up. and we only know about 2 kidos that can go against the cero

No arrancars don't have instant regeneration. That was only Uliquorra, because he didn't trade regeneration for strength. As for the ceros you could always use to binding spells, and other things. If used right then an arrancar wouldn't be able to use a GRC. Did you read the info I posted about the GRC though?
    but that the thing. we only know one hodo and one bakudo that can go agains the cero. and grc can easly go against it. as for the instant regeneration. it still doesn change the fact that they still have the option of keeping instant regeneration.
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

stat points : 68

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:27 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:You started the whole thing but you and me have been working on it together sents the beging. For example you started the zanpakutos and rp part but then i created the division. We both came up with things to make the rp better but ultimatly we both nurtured the rp.
    well. technically. you cam ein like around 1/4th of the way befor them bastards closed it. but you get the idea. after all. there were other people that joined in before you.
    No i came in at the very beging i even have my zanpakuto on the very first page I was there from ther very start.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:28 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:

what are yall talking about
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:29 pm

Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    No i came in at the very beging i even have my zanpakuto on the very first page I was there from ther very start.
    oh yah. but you only posted it there. wait. never mind. i'll go check
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:29 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:but that the thing. we only know one hodo and one bakudo that can go agains the cero. and grc can easly go against it. as for the instant regeneration. it still doesn change the fact that they still have the option of keeping instant regeneration.

They have an option for instant regeneration, yeah. But Uliquorra stated that he can't heal his internal organs fast. Meaning that's where a person would have to aim. Now we know Vizards can use a cero, but we have no idea whether or not they can use GRC. And because of this they shouldn't be able to use it. Unless it shows one of them using it.
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:30 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

but that the thing. we only know one hodo and one bakudo that can go agains the cero. and grc can easly go against it. as for the instant regeneration. it still doesn change the fact that they still have the option of keeping instant regeneration.
    It wouldn't be instant, regen yes but not instant. Also not all can remember Grimmjow could not. There are probly some who can though.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:30 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:what are yall talking about

Well I am talking about how the GRC shouldn't be able to be used by Vizards. I posted info on it, but no one seems to care.
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:30 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:but that the thing. we only know one hodo and one bakudo that can go agains the cero. and grc can easly go against it. as for the instant regeneration. it still doesn change the fact that they still have the option of keeping instant regeneration.

They have an option for instant regeneration, yeah. But Uliquorra stated that he can't heal his internal organs fast. Meaning that's where a person would have to aim. Now we know Vizards can use a cero, but we have no idea whether or not they can use GRC. And because of this they shouldn't be able to use it. Unless it shows one of them using it.
    No he can't regen his brain or organs
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:31 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

Well I am talking about how the GRC shouldn't be able to be used by Vizards. I posted info on it, but no one seems to care.
    Well i don't even use GRC
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:32 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

we're talking about (well. between me and death fox are talking about) my generation
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:32 pm

Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:It wouldn't be instant, regen yes but not instant. Also not all can remember Grimmjow could not. There are probly some who can though.

Uliquorra said that most traded their fast regeneration for more power. So an arrancar can choose to be able to heal faster, but be a little weaker. Or be stronger, but not as fast at healing.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:32 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

ohhh.......well then we should be able to make attacks on grc level if we cant use the grc
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:33 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:It wouldn't be instant, regen yes but not instant. Also not all can remember Grimmjow could not. There are probly some who can though.

Uliquorra said that most traded their fast regeneration for more power. So an arrancar can choose to be able to heal faster, but be a little weaker. Or be stronger, but not as fast at healing.
    Yes that's why Grimmjow was so strong he could regen at all, if your remember he had orhime heal his arm cause he couldn't.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:33 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

we're talking about (well. between me and death fox are talking about) my generation

ohhhh... arent you like captain general anyway
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:33 pm

Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:No he can't regen his brain or organs

Well he can't regain his brain because he would probably be dead, but I am sure he could heal his other organs(If he doesn't die from losing them) after awhile.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:34 pm

Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

No he can't regen his brain or organs
    well. yah. cause then they would be gods or something. but still if we lose an arm. then our batle streanth goes down a lot or something close to that. if they lose an arm. it doesn't matter cause they can just grow one again if they choose instant regeneration. and their herrio can protect their internal organs. but that is only if a pwerson is strong enough to slice
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:35 pm

Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:Yes that's why Grimmjow was so strong he could regen at all, if your remember he had orhime heal his arm cause he couldn't.

Yeah I think after they choose which one they want, they can't change because of that.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:36 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

ohhhh... arent you like captain general anyway
    well. officially. i am since i am the administrator. and the other captains are just regular captains because they are mods. so the level of authority is about the same. although i have the option of forcing a captain out of his authority by kicking him out of the mod group
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:37 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:ohhh.......well then we should be able to make attacks on grc level if we cant use the grc

Here is the GRC info again. In case people haven't seen it.
    Gran rey cero (王虚の閃光, グラン・レイ・セロ, guran rei sero; Japanese for "royal hollow flash", Spanish for "grand king zero") is an Espada-exclusive Cero. It is performed by mixing an Arrancar's own blood with the Cero. The result is a Cero with a much greater attack power and speed as well as a change of color unique to the Espada. This attack was first used by Grimmjow Jeagerjaques in order to incite Ichigo Kurosaki into donning his mask.[5] It is stated by Ulquiorra that using a Gran Rey Cero is one of two things that are forbidden while in Las Noches, the other being an Espada above cuatro releasing their zanpakuto, as these are so powerful they would destroy Las Noches[6]. So far, Grimmjow Jeagerjaques is the only member of the current Espada to utilize this attack.
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:37 pm

Damn ichigo is a pimp, i'm sorry i had to state it cause i was holding it in.
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:38 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:Yes that's why Grimmjow was so strong he could regen at all, if your remember he had orhime heal his arm cause he couldn't.

Yeah I think after they choose which one they want, they can't change because of that.
    exactly just like bankai and shikai, once it is created it stays that way.
    Hollis
    Hollis

stat points : 607

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:40 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hollis wrote:*hollis rises from the ground*
    "yoosh, i knew it! vizairds cant use cero, ive been thinkn this for a minute since you never see them use it in the series, thats why when i made my character i thought he would be special since he has the blood of an arrancar but isnt a full one and can use cero, but then everybody was usn em so i disregarded it, plus i didnt want to be a smart ass, heheh"
    technically. vizards can use ceros. its the grc we're discussing. after all. it may seem to be an espada only technique because its the arracnars that first discovered it. and in the manga there are only 8 vizards togather. so i don't think they will try to develop new moves. so it is possible for visards to use grc or something. cause they have hollow reitsu. so alls that is left is the grc. and it would seem unfair that only arrancars have a move as stong as that
    "oh, yeah i guess that sounds about right,when you get down to the nitty gritty, makes sense, i guess they just never felt to use it in the manga or somethin, so whatre yall discussin now.. although, ulquiorra did keep telling ichigo that just because he had the face of an espada, doesnt mean that he was one, as if to say he does not actually have the blood of an arrancar, just the features,until ichigo turned segunda mode and said that hes been beat by a human turned hollow, meaning he couldnt make a grc in mask form, unless he ws just talkin smack, eh, who knows.
    or. its just that they never thought of that attack buyt they had the option of doind it. its like there are 2 paths in a hall to a boss. but one is hiden. they have the choice of searching for it. but they choose the other path. the searching for the hidden hall represents reaserching other attacks. the hall ways are the options to use the attacks.
    "hm, yeah, i guess thats possible, kubo could be saviin it for the big fight or somethin"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04, 2024 7:29 pm