manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
zozo hurley(nasin)
Devodin
Reynemesis
Hollis
UnknownDemonGod
Six Samurai Irou
adiktuz
Bo Ricero
Tenma
jmcast/makaveli
Kaname
WinnieChan
Tmack
Heavens knight.
hanabishi kanda
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Jin Grand
Death Fox (Roishio)
22 posters

Vizard Head Meeting Room

Poll

Good Idea?

[ 11 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 13 Bar_left92%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 13 Bar_right [92%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 13 Bar_left8%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 13 Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 13 Empty Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:40 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:You started the whole thing but you and me have been working on it together sents the beging. For example you started the zanpakutos and rp part but then i created the division. We both came up with things to make the rp better but ultimatly we both nurtured the rp.
    well. technically. you cam ein like around 1/4th of the way befor them bastards closed it. but you get the idea. after all. there were other people that joined in before you.

what are yall talking about
    we're talking about (well. between me and death fox are talking about) my generation

ohhhh... arent you like captain general anyway
    well. officially. i am since i am the administrator. and the other captains are just regular captains because they are mods. so the level of authority is about the same. although i have the option of forcing a captain out of his authority by kicking him out of the mod group

yea i read the WHOLE conversation.....we should find middle ground where the arrancar and vizardz are happy.....a ranking system that makes a captain strong be not unbeatable.....a shikai post limit, post limits for 2nd and 3rd relases for vizards, attack limits(for people with the hard to beat attacks).....and lots more
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:42 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:ohhh.......well then we should be able to make attacks on grc level if we cant use the grc

Here is the GRC info again. In case people haven't seen it.
    Gran rey cero (王虚の閃光, グラン・レイ・セロ, guran rei sero; Japanese for "royal hollow flash", Spanish for "grand king zero") is an Espada-exclusive Cero. It is performed by mixing an Arrancar's own blood with the Cero. The result is a Cero with a much greater attack power and speed as well as a change of color unique to the Espada. This attack was first used by Grimmjow Jeagerjaques in order to incite Ichigo Kurosaki into donning his mask.[5] It is stated by Ulquiorra that using a Gran Rey Cero is one of two things that are forbidden while in Las Noches, the other being an Espada above cuatro releasing their zanpakuto, as these are so powerful they would destroy Las Noches[6]. So far, Grimmjow Jeagerjaques is the only member of the current Espada to utilize this attack.
    i kno about the grc....the only reason i use it is because A: its a kick ass attack..and B: at the time it was permitted.....so if we cant use the grc thats fine, but you cant outlaw grc and above level techs
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:43 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:You started the whole thing but you and me have been working on it together sents the beging. For example you started the zanpakutos and rp part but then i created the division. We both came up with things to make the rp better but ultimatly we both nurtured the rp.
    well. technically. you cam ein like around 1/4th of the way befor them bastards closed it. but you get the idea. after all. there were other people that joined in before you.

we're talking about (well. between me and death fox are talking about) my generation

well. officially. i am since i am the administrator. and the other captains are just regular captains because they are mods. so the level of authority is about the same. although i have the option of forcing a captain out of his authority by kicking him out of the mod group

yea i read the WHOLE conversation.....we should find middle ground where the arrancar and vizardz are happy.....a ranking system that makes a captain strong be not unbeatable.....a shikai post limit, post limits for 2nd and 3rd relases for vizards, attack limits(for people with the hard to beat attacks).....and lots more
    yah. i believe so also. after all. they are supose to be alike. and different at the same time
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:44 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:ohhh.......well then we should be able to make attacks on grc level if we cant use the grc

Here is the GRC info again. In case people haven't seen it.
    Gran rey cero (王虚の閃光, グラン・レイ・セロ, guran rei sero; Japanese for "royal hollow flash", Spanish for "grand king zero") is an Espada-exclusive Cero. It is performed by mixing an Arrancar's own blood with the Cero. The result is a Cero with a much greater attack power and speed as well as a change of color unique to the Espada. This attack was first used by Grimmjow Jeagerjaques in order to incite Ichigo Kurosaki into donning his mask.[5] It is stated by Ulquiorra that using a Gran Rey Cero is one of two things that are forbidden while in Las Noches, the other being an Espada above cuatro releasing their zanpakuto, as these are so powerful they would destroy Las Noches[6]. So far, Grimmjow Jeagerjaques is the only member of the current Espada to utilize this attack.
    i kno about the grc....the only reason i use it is because A: its a kick ass attack..and B: at the time it was permitted.....so if we cant use the grc thats fine, but you cant outlaw grc and above level techs
    and also. it was only used by an espada. and that info is probally base off of bleach wiki. so the info is only half right. there are too many loop holes
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

stat points : 68

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:45 pm

True GRC should be only used by high level arrancar just like 80LV kido can only be used by high ranking shingami.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:46 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:and also. it was only used by an espada. and that info is probally base off of bleach wiki. so the info is only half right. there are too many loop holes

Loop holes like what?
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:47 pm

Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:True GRC should be only used by high level arrancar just like 80LV kido can only be used by high ranking shingami.
    but how ever. we only know 2 kidos that are level 80. so untill a few more kidos that are above level 80 are revealed. i think it should be fair that visards use grc's untill that time comes
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:47 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

yah. i believe so also. after all. they are supose to be alike. and different at the same time

yea cause we want an even amout of arrancar and vizard members...so it is more fun.....if more people come and arrancars are the ones with all the kick ass attacks and regen shit...then there are gonna be more arrancar and the vizards are gonna get their asses kicked, it would upset the balence....but at the same time i understand that vizards cant be using arrancar techs. just because it makes it fair.....so i think evryone should stop arguing and lets work together to find middle ground
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:50 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:and also. it was only used by an espada. and that info is probally base off of bleach wiki. so the info is only half right. there are too many loop holes

Loop holes like what?
    well. the fact. that arrancar blood is about similar to visard blood. and visards are able to use ceros as shown with shingi as he was fighting with grimmjaw and was about to win. and their reaitsu was about the same like when urruquea said (#4, i for got how to spell his name) so all that is left is that we don't really know if arrancar blood is the same as visard blood. in fact. hollows are the same with pluses, except the fact that they are demon like. but they were still human spirits. so the blood sould be the same. so theredically. visards should be able to use the grc
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:50 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:but how ever. we only know 2 kidos that are level 80. so untill a few more kidos that are above level 80 are revealed. i think it should be fair that visards use grc's untill that time comes

There are more than two kido spells that we know of level 80 and above.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:53 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:well. the fact. that arrancar blood is about similar to visard blood. and visards are able to use ceros as shown with shingi as he was fighting with grimmjaw and was about to win. and their reaitsu was about the same like when urruquea said (#4, i for got how to spell his name) so all that is left is that we don't really know if arrancar blood is the same as visard blood. in fact. hollows are the same with pluses, except the fact that they are demon like. but they were still human spirits. so the blood sould be the same. so theredically. visards should be able to use the grc

We don't know if their blood is the same. And even if you have that theory it is just a theory. Unless it is proven in the manga that Vizards can use GRC I don't think they should be able to here.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:54 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

yea cause we want an even amout of arrancar and vizard members...so it is more fun.....if more people come and arrancars are the ones with all the kick ass attacks and regen shit...then there are gonna be more arrancar and the vizards are gonna get their asses kicked, it would upset the balence....but at the same time i understand that vizards cant be using arrancar techs. just because it makes it fair.....so i think evryone should stop arguing and lets work together to find middle ground
    *starts getting on his knees and prays to the god that he doesn't believe in*
    god. do you hear that. i'm gratefull that i fould a person that wants things to be equal that sares the same point of view
    *the ooc starts crying a river and building a bridge to get over it*
    ok. back to buisness. i think that we chould allow visards use the grc and stuff
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:55 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:well. the fact. that arrancar blood is about similar to visard blood. and visards are able to use ceros as shown with shingi as he was fighting with grimmjaw and was about to win. and their reaitsu was about the same like when urruquea said (#4, i for got how to spell his name) so all that is left is that we don't really know if arrancar blood is the same as visard blood. in fact. hollows are the same with pluses, except the fact that they are demon like. but they were still human spirits. so the blood sould be the same. so theredically. visards should be able to use the grc

We don't know if their blood is the same. And even if you have that theory it is just a theory. Unless it is proven in the manga that Vizards can use GRC I don't think they should be able to here.
    but you don't know if visards can use the grc for all you know. after all. they didn't reveal it yet for all we know.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:56 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:*starts getting on his knees and prays to the god that he doesn't believe in*
    god. do you hear that. i'm gratefull that i fould a person that wants things to be equal that sares the same point of view
    *the ooc starts crying a river and building a bridge to get over it*
    ok. back to buisness. i think that we chould allow visards use the grc and stuff

I don't think Vizards should, since it hasn't been proven in the manga.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:58 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

i stand by what i say...if vizards cant use the grc thats fine.....but then vizards should be able to make attacks that are on that are on their level.......if not then we would outlaw the grc, i mean you say that let the arrancar use the grc but vizards cant use anything on thier level, thats a temparary soulution but what if we get an ass of new members, and they all become arrancar, then we would be stuck here in the future having the SAME DAMN CONVERSATION
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:58 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:but you don't know if visards can use the grc for all you know. after all. they didn't reveal it yet for all we know.

Which is exactly why they shouldn't be able to use it. Since we don't know if they can. If you are going to allow that, then why not allow the second release for arrancar. As well as other stuff that hasn't exactly been proven.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:59 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

i stand by what i say...if vizards cant use the grc thats fine.....but then vizards should be able to make attacks that are on that are on their level.......if not then we would outlaw the grc, i mean you say that let the arrancar use the grc but vizards cant use anything on thier level, thats a temparary soulution but what if we get an ass of new members, and they all become arrancar, then we would be stuck here in the future having the SAME DAMN CONVERSATION
    yes. its to be fair that visards should make some techniques on par with the grc.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:00 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:but you don't know if visards can use the grc for all you know. after all. they didn't reveal it yet for all we know.

Which is exactly why they shouldn't be able to use it. Since we don't know if they can. If you are going to allow that, then why not allow the second release for arrancar. As well as other stuff that hasn't exactly been proven.
    the second release has been proven for the arrancars. it just that we don't know how to get it yet. we know how the grc is formed. we don't know how the second release is formed. so that is irrelivent
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:00 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

yes. its to be fair that visards should make some techniques on par with the grc.

of coures i dont have that problem because i have attacks that are on par with the grc
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:01 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:i stand by what i say...if vizards cant use the grc thats fine.....but then vizards should be able to make attacks that are on that are on their level.......if not then we would outlaw the grc, i mean you say that let the arrancar use the grc but vizards cant use anything on thier level, thats a temparary soulution but what if we get an ass of new members, and they all become arrancar, then we would be stuck here in the future having the SAME DAMN CONVERSATION

I never said they couldn't make an ability as strong as the GRC, but if they do it would have to be an ability of their Zan or something. Also I need to point out ichigo easily took care of Grimjow's GRC after he put on his mask.
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

stat points : 659

Post  Reynemesis Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:01 pm

big debate we have here
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:02 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

hell i would love to go transformed vizard on a motherfucker.....but it hasnt be proven to be tru....if you guys use second ressurection thats fine, but i say that we should come back all transformed vizards
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:03 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:the second release has been proven for the arrancars. it just that we don't know how to get it yet. we know how the grc is formed. we don't know how the second release is formed. so that is irrelivent

It is relevant because we don't know how they get it, thus we can't use it. And since it isn't proven that Vizards can use GRC I don't think they should. I guess you didn't see the connection I was making between the two.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:04 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:i stand by what i say...if vizards cant use the grc thats fine.....but then vizards should be able to make attacks that are on that are on their level.......if not then we would outlaw the grc, i mean you say that let the arrancar use the grc but vizards cant use anything on thier level, thats a temparary soulution but what if we get an ass of new members, and they all become arrancar, then we would be stuck here in the future having the SAME DAMN CONVERSATION

I never said they couldn't make an ability as strong as the GRC, but if they do it would have to be an ability of their Zan or something. Also I need to point out ichigo easily took care of Grimjow's GRC after he put on his mask.

okay then....problem solved, vizards use attacks on par wit grc but dont use grc itself
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:04 pm

Reynemesis wrote:big debate we have here

Yeah I guess. I should mention that there are a lot of other people who agree with me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 8:15 pm