manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
zozo hurley(nasin)
Devodin
Reynemesis
Hollis
UnknownDemonGod
Six Samurai Irou
adiktuz
Bo Ricero
Tenma
jmcast/makaveli
Kaname
WinnieChan
Tmack
Heavens knight.
hanabishi kanda
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Jin Grand
Death Fox (Roishio)
22 posters

Vizard Head Meeting Room

Poll

Good Idea?

[ 11 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 8 Bar_left92%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 8 Bar_right [92%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 8 Bar_left8%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 8 Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 8 Empty Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:05 pm

Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:I have a thing against people learning other peoples zanpkauto techs. it's not personal.

kanda just pmed me and said it was okay as long as i dont teach new elements to people
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:06 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:sorry i do not agree with this then

but why not.....dammit what do i gotta do to get a dojo.......water said the idea was fine as long as i had rank limits and element limits
    that is correct as long as a person weilding a fire zanpakto with a dragon spirit learns techniques for fire. there will be no mastering of multiple elements unless they are base off of a certain theme. like a storm theme zanpakto. i will allow the manipulation of lightning, wind, and water as they make up a storm. but the attacks must be storm related

so just to make sure......i have permission to make the dojo
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:07 pm

Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:I have a thing against people learning other peoples zanpkauto techs. it's not personal.
    well. they are base off of a zanpakto. as long as its the same element and a spirit similar. then its ok. as they have experience about those attacks
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:07 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

but why not.....dammit what do i gotta do to get a dojo.......water said the idea was fine as long as i had rank limits and element limits
    that is correct as long as a person weilding a fire zanpakto with a dragon spirit learns techniques for fire. there will be no mastering of multiple elements unless they are base off of a certain theme. like a storm theme zanpakto. i will allow the manipulation of lightning, wind, and water as they make up a storm. but the attacks must be storm related

yes you do.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:08 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

yes you do.

YEAAAAAAA....and can i go in as a admin for a while to make it a sticky
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:11 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

yes you do.

ah. no. you can make the thread. but you can not be a mod. and there is only one admin. and that is me. the closest is a mod. and that tital is reserved only for captains. not even a person with captain level authority can be a mod if they are not a captain
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

stat points : 68

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:12 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    well. they are base off of a zanpakto. as long as its the same element and a spirit similar. then its ok. as they have experience about those attacks
    Like i said before, bleach clearly shows that all zanpakutos are unique and can there techs. can not be taught. No to people have the same attacks even if they have a similar spirit or element. We have to vote for that because i don't agree with the zantech. teaching. If it is your creation that is like a spell that is diffrent.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:15 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

yes you do.

ah. no. you can make the thread. but you can not be a mod. and there is only one admin. and that is me. the closest is a mod. and that tital is reserved only for captains. not even a person with captain level authority can not be a mod if they are not a captain

damn well i tried...its gonna be just as good as sticky thread anyway.....okay i am gonna go make it now
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:15 pm

Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Like i said before, bleach clearly shows that all zanpakutos are unique and can there techs. can not be taught. No to people have the same attacks even if they have a similar spirit or element. We have to vote for that because i don't agree with the zantech. teaching. If it is your creation that is like a spell that is diffrent.
    well. as long as they have something similar in the design of a zanpakto. then its alright. after all. as long as a person has a chain attached to their zanpakto. and its fire base. then i can teach them my fire whip technique. its like a humans arm. each arm is different and similar in a way. that is one thing that won't change
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:16 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:

but the point is your zan soul must be a dragon and that messes everything up
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:16 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    well. as long as they have something similar in the design of a zanpakto. then its alright. after all. as long as a person has a chain attached to their zanpakto. and its fire base. then i can teach them my fire whip technique. its like a humans arm. each arm is different and similar in a way. that is one thing that won't change
    oh and if a person has a chain in the design of the shikai or bankai. if the element is ice. then i can teach them a flail technique. as they only need to make an ice ball at the end of the chain. and i teach them how to controle the flail
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:16 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

yea its not like i let EVERYONE learn this
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:18 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

but the point is your zan soul must be a dragon and that messes everything up
    and also there isn't a single type of dragon. like mine is like a fusion of a chinese dragons body with a european dragons head. or something like that. and for my dragon of the sound. it is a european dragon. as long as there are differences in a spirit. then its ok.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:19 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

yea its not like i let EVERYONE learn this
    i give my total suport as long as it follows the rules
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:19 pm

I don't think you guys get it. When to people have the same type of soul, design, or element they can not teah there attacks to others. Ichigo can't teach Kenpachi Getsuga Tenshio and Toshiro can't teach rukia to throw ice dragons. It just doesn't work that way.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:21 pm

Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:I don't think you guys get it. When to people have the same type of soul, design, or element they can not teah there attacks to others. Ichigo can't teach Kenpachi Getsuga Tenshio and Toshiro can't teach rukia to throw ice dragons. It just doesn't work that way.
    no no no. when i said design. i mean not only the physical design and the ability desighn. then its ok. thats the only way. like if a person had the ability to cover a chain with fire. theni can teach my flame whip technique. it doesn't even have to be a chain. it can be a rope or something
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:27 pm

Like i said, Kenpachi has a physical style zanpakuto and so does Ichigo. But Ichigo can not teach Kenpachi Getsuga tenshio.

Toshiro has ice element zanpakuto and so does rukia. Rukia can't teach Toshiro the 3 ice dances and Toshiro can't teach her to throw ice dragons.

You can't teach your zanpakuto techs. to others. It's not possible in bleach, you an help them fine attacks for there zanpakuto like all of Ichigo's teachs did but you can't be taught techs. it doesn't work that way.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:30 pm

Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:Like i said, Kenpachi has a physical style zanpakuto and so does Ichigo. But Ichigo can not teach Kenpachi Getsuga tenshio.

Toshiro has ice element zanpakuto and so does rukia. Rukia can't teach Toshiro the 3 ice dances and Toshiro can't teach her to throw ice dragons.

You can't teach your zanpakuto techs. to others. It's not possible in bleach, you an help them fine attacks for there zanpakuto like all of Ichigo's teachs did but you can't be taught techs. it doesn't work that way.
    thats because they have different spiritual designs. i agree with the toshiro example. except that just proves my point. you're using elements as an example. we're talking about the exact ability of a zanpakto.
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:36 pm

But not many people have the same spirit design. Plus they don't show but three spirits in the whole anime or manga. Based off of bleach i don't agree with this, this is not a personal grudge or anything but if i had seen to people with the same or nearly the same attacks then i would not have sad anything.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:42 pm

Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:But not many people have the same spirit design. Plus they don't show but three spirits in the whole anime or manga. Based off of bleach i don't agree with this, this is not a personal grudge or anything but if i had seen to people with the same or nearly the same attacks then i would not have sad anything.
    well. that part. i agree. but they never said that there can be 2 of the same species of spirits. after all. there are many variations of animals. if there was a person with a genaric species for a spirit. then what about the other unknown captains that came before them. there are countless captains that went through. and with that number included. there are a limited number of species of zanpaktos. so there should be a few repetes in species. do you under stand now.
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:47 pm

That's not true the zanpakuto spirit can be anything. For instance renji's zanpakuto's spirit is a monkey with a snakes tail. In bankai though it is a giant snake skeleton. Now if someone else had a monkey spirit it could be a monkey with the lower body of a spider. For the bankai it could be a chimera with six arms and six difrent swords.
    You never know what the spirit is.
    But even that being the case the both have monkey spirits so maybe they should have so similar attacks right?
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:51 pm

Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:That's not true the zanpakuto spirit can be anything. For instance renji's zanpakuto's spirit is a monkey with a snakes tail. In bankai though it is a giant snake skeleton. Now if someone else had a monkey spirit it could be a monkey with the lower body of a spider. For the bankai it could be a chimera with six arms and six difrent swords.
    You never know what the spirit is.
    But even that being the case the both have monkey spirits so maybe they should have so similar attacks right?
    actually. that is incorrect. it is a nue. its a japanese version of a chimera. that is a species of its own
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:54 pm

My point is that no to zanpakutos are alike, they don't have they same spirits, they don't have the same attacks.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:58 pm

Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:My point is that no to zanpakutos are alike, they don't have they same spirits, they don't have the same attacks.
    well. actually. in certain circomestances.they can learn some new moves. like my flame whipe technique. its just using the chain as a whip with fire on it. if a person can't do that, then i can teach them
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:58 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:My point is that no to zanpakutos are alike, they don't have they same spirits, they don't have the same attacks.
    well. actually. in certain circomestances.they can learn some new moves. like my flame whipe technique. its just using the chain as a whip with fire on it. if a person can't do that, then i can teach them
    wheni mean teach them. i mean teach them the sckill on how to use the whip rather than the ability it self

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04, 2024 7:51 pm