manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
zozo hurley(nasin)
Devodin
Reynemesis
Hollis
UnknownDemonGod
Six Samurai Irou
adiktuz
Bo Ricero
Tenma
jmcast/makaveli
Kaname
WinnieChan
Tmack
Heavens knight.
hanabishi kanda
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Jin Grand
Death Fox (Roishio)
22 posters

Vizard Head Meeting Room

Poll

Good Idea?

[ 11 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 7 Bar_left92%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 7 Bar_right [92%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 7 Bar_left8%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 7 Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 7 Empty Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:46 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    yea, but that is my ablilty in hiremaki mode....to make clones with the same amount of power as myself
    ok. but i think i am not being clear. if you have 3 shots. and a clone uses 1, then you're left with 2 shots. no matter if it is a clone or not. you have 3 shots totaly. any more and that would be god mod if i am correct
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:47 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    yea, but that is my ablilty in hiremaki mode....to make clones with the same amount of power as myself
    ok. but i think i am not being clear. if you have 3 shots. and a clone uses 1, then you're left with 2 shots. no matter if it is a clone or not. you have 3 shots totaly. any more and that would be god mod if i am correct

okay...i guess i will say they cant use grc techs
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:51 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

actually they can. its just that the shots they use will still be deductive from your over all shots.
    \and it seems that in around at most a week. Lockon Stratos bithday is coming up. so i have already sent him a message wishing him. and since its will be his 15th real world birthday. i will try to full fill any reasonable request that he has.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:53 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

actually they can. its just that the shots they use will still be deductive from your over all shots.
    \and it seems that in around at most a week. Lockon Stratos bithday is coming up. so i have already sent him a message wishing him. and since its will be his 15th real world birthday. i will try to full fill any reasonable request that he has.

i kno i sent him something too......ya kno mine is coming up on april 22
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:56 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

you will be turning 14. in a month. but it isn't the time yet. well. it sucks that our world isn't like bleach or something. that would be very cool. and then if it was like that. then maybe we could be the captains or something. ha ha ha
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:59 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

you will be turning 14. in a month. but it isn't the time yet. well. it sucks that our world isn't like bleach or something. that would be very cool. and then if it was like that. then maybe we could be the captains or something. ha ha ha

hahahaha...i would wanna be like byakuya the most.........and yamamoto if i had to chose someone else
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:01 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

well. if we were to be the characters that we are similar to in the anime. i would be yamamoto as my rank is the same as his. and you would be renji as you would be the lt of the 6th devision. but thats what i think. yama-jii is very strict. if i was to say so my self. i consider myself very leinient escept when it comes to the basic rules

hahahaha...i would wanna be like byakuya the most.........and yamamoto if i had to chose someone else
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:03 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

well. if we were to be the characters that we are similar to in the anime. i would be yamamoto as my rank is the same as his. and you would be renji as you would be the lt of the 6th devision. but thats what i think. yama-jii is very strict. if i was to say so my self. i consider myself very leinient escept when it comes to the basic rules

hell i would take renji too
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:10 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

hell i would take renji too
    oh. you understood my post. i just relized that i acdently posted it in the wrong section. but thats good also
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:13 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:oh. you understood my post. i just relized that i acdently posted it in the wrong section. but thats good also

yea......and hiroto asked if he could make a bount/ post your doll thread?????tell me and i will pm him...or you can make the bount and qunicey threads
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:20 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:oh. you understood my post. i just relized that i acdently posted it in the wrong section. but thats good also

yea......and hiroto asked if he could make a bount/ post your doll thread?????tell me and i will pm him...or you can make the bount and qunicey threads
    well. whats life with out different species.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:33 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

now we just need a qunicey one and we are set
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:50 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

well. yah. i guess. we should start requiting from mangafox. we can use a few more members
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:54 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

well. yah. i guess. we should start requiting from mangafox. we can use a few more members

if we wanna be better than the bleach end game we do
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:20 pm

okay this is the main idea for the dragon dojo, please talk to me or pm me to commet

okay for the dragon dojo i asked for this will be the attacks learnable and the requirements of each attack. i also request to build a staff of dragon spirit owners who will recieve the first lessons.....then with MY PERMISSION able to teach them to others. very stict rules will be enforced and zanpakuto,release, and seat checks will be done on a normal bases.(to use cekoreno in battle, level three must be compleate and they must master the normal cekoreno before starting on any element based cekoreno)
    (a cekoreno is a mid- long range tech. that takes the form of a dragon and follows the reitsu of the person you aim it at, a cekoreno cannot be blocked or cut in half because it will either reform or change direction, instead it must be compleatly destroyed)
    (some may only have two or one levels needed)
    (1 DAY EQUALS AT LEAST 30 MINS A REAL DAY)(AFTER COMPLEATING THE NORMAL CEKORENO AND AN ELEMENT CEKORENO, YOU CAN LEARN A TOTAL OF THREE ATTACKS AT A TIME)

ATTACK LIST

cekoreno level one (any seat, shikai and any dragon spirit)( about one day of training)

cekoreno level two( any seat, shikai and any dragon spirit) (two or more days of training)

cekoreno level three (any seat shikai and any dragon sprit) (three or more days of training)

(ONCE A PERSON FINISHES LEVEL THREE, THEY MAY PROCEED WITH THEIR ELEMENT ATTACKS)

cekoreno sandanjuu (bankai and any dragon spirit) (five days of training needed)

fire cekoreno level one ( any seat, shikai, and fire dragon spirit needed)(one day of
    training)

fire cekoreno level two (any seat, shiaki, and fire dragon spirit needed) (two days of training)

fire cekoreno level three (any seat, shikai, and fire dragon needed, and three days of training needed)

ice cekoreno level one (any seat, shikai, ice dragon needed, one day of training)

ice cekoreno level two (any seat, shikai, ice dragon needed, two days of training)

ice cekoreno level three (any seat, shikai, ice dragon needed, three days of training)

wind cekoreno level one (any seat, shikai, sound or wind dragon needed, one day of training)

wind cekoreno level two (any seat, shikai, sound or wind dragon needed, two days of training needed)

wind cekoreno level three (any seat, shikai, sound or wind dragon needed, three days of training needed)

lighting cekoreno level one (any seat, shikai, lightning dragon needed, one day of training)

lightning cekoreno level two (any seat, shikai, lightning dragon needed, two days of training needed)

lightining cekoreno level three (any seat, shikai, lighting dragon needed, three days of training)

god cekorino level one (5th seat or higher, bankai, any dragon, three days of training)

god cekoreno level two (5th seat of higher, bankai, any dragon, five days of training needed)

FINAL TENSO CEKORINO(4th seat or higher, bankai, any dragon, one week of training)

FINAL GOD DUAL ATTACK(3th seat or higher, bankai, any dragon, vizard mask or arrancar fragment, and week of training)

RAINBOW DRAGON(3th seat or higher, bankai, any dragon, vizard mask or mask fragment, and 10 days of training) (lt or captain is 7 days)

FINAL RAINBOW DRAGON(3th seat or higher, second bankai release, vizard mask or mask fragment and 15 days of training)( lt or captain is ten days)

FINAL GOD RAINBOW DRAGON (3rd seat or higher, second bankai relase, vizard mask or mask fragment and 20 days of training)(lt or captain is 15 days)

SININ DRAGON(lt or captain, second bankai release, vizard mask or mask fragment needed, and 23 days of training needed)

KYUUKYOKU TENSHU CERO DORAIGON (lt or captain, second bankai release, vizard mask or mask fragment, and 25 days of training)

KYUUKYOKU BESHIKO TENSHU CERO DORAIGON (il or captain, thrid bankai release, vizard mask or mask fragment, and 30 days needed)

so water is it good?????? and please send my BANKAI info
    Six Samurai Irou
    Six Samurai Irou

stat points : 235

Post  Six Samurai Irou Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:40 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:okay this is the main idea for the dragon dojo, please talk to me or pm me to commet

okay for the dragon dojo i asked for this will be the attacks learnable and the requirements of each attack. i also request to build a staff of dragon spirit owners who will recieve the first lessons.....then with MY PERMISSION able to teach them to others. very stict rules will be enforced and zanpakuto,release, and seat checks will be done on a normal bases.(to use cekoreno in battle, level three must be compleate and they must master the normal cekoreno before starting on any element based cekoreno)
    (a cekoreno is a mid- long range tech. that takes the form of a dragon and follows the reitsu of the person you aim it at, a cekoreno cannot be blocked or cut in half because it will either reform or change direction, instead it must be compleatly destroyed)
    (1 DAY EQUALS AT LEAST 30 MINS A REAL DAY)(AFTER COMPLEATING THE NORMAL CEKORENO AND AN ELEMENT CEKORENO, YOU CAN LEARN A TOTAL OF THREE ATTACKS AT A TIME)

ATTACK LIST

cekoreno level one (any seat, shikai and any dragon spirit)( about one day of training)

cekoreno level two( any seat, shikai and any dragon spirit) (two or more days of training)

cekoreno level three (any seat shikai and any dragon sprit) (three or more days of training)

(ONCE A PERSON FINISHES LEVEL THREE, THEY MAY PROCEED WITH THEIR ELEMENT ATTACKS)

cekoreno sandanjuu (bankai and any dragon spirit) (five days of training needed)

fire cekoreno level one ( any seat, shikai, and fire dragon spirit needed)(one day of
    training)

fire cekoreno level two (any seat, shiaki, and fire dragon spirit needed) (two days of training)

fire cekoreno level three (any seat, shikai, and fire dragon needed, and three days of training needed)

ice cekoreno level one (any seat, shikai, ice dragon needed, one day of training)

ice cekoreno level two (any seat, shikai, ice dragon needed, two days of training)

ice cekoreno level three (any seat, shikai, ice dragon needed, three days of training)

wind cekoreno level one (any seat, shikai, sound or wind dragon needed, one day of training)

wind cekoreno level two (any seat, shikai, sound or wind dragon needed, two days of training needed)

wind cekoreno level three (any seat, shikai, sound or wind dragon needed, three days of training needed)

lighting cekoreno level one (any seat, shikai, lightning dragon needed, one day of training)

lightning cekoreno level two (any seat, shikai, lightning dragon needed, two days of training needed)

lightining cekoreno level three (any seat, shikai, lighting dragon needed, three days of training)

god cekorino level one (5th seat or higher, bankai, any dragon, three days of training)

god cekoreno level two (5th seat of higher, bankai, any dragon, five days of training needed)

FINAL TENSO CEKORINO(4th seat or higher, bankai, any dragon, one week of training)

FINAL GOD DUAL ATTACK(3th seat or higher, bankai, any dragon, vizard mask or arrancar fragment, and week of training)

RAINBOW DRAGON(3th seat or higher, bankai, any dragon, vizard mask or mask fragment, and 10 days of training) (lt or captain is 7 days)

FINAL RAINBOW DRAGON(3th seat or higher, second bankai release, vizard mask or mask fragment and 15 days of training)( lt or captain is ten days)

FINAL GOD RAINBOW DRAGON (3rd seat or higher, second bankai relase, vizard mask or mask fragment and 20 days of training)(lt or captain is 15 days)

SININ DRAGON(lt or captain, second bankai release, vizard mask or mask fragment needed, and 23 days of training needed)

KYUUKYOKU TENSHU CERO DORAIGON (lt or captain, second bankai release, vizard mask or mask fragment, and 25 days of training)

KYUUKYOKU BESHIKO TENSHU CERO DORAIGON (il or captain, thrid bankai release, vizard mask or mask fragment, and 30 days needed)

nice
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:42 pm

Six Samurai Irou wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:okay this is the main idea for the dragon dojo, please talk to me or pm me to commet

ATTACK LIST

training)

nice

yea i want full support so i can make it
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

stat points : 68

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:50 pm

Is this dojo teaching techniques like there spells or are they teaching specific attacks?
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:51 pm

Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:Is this dojo teaching techniques like there spells or are they teaching specific attacks?

specific attacks
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:53 pm

so these come from your zanpkuto?
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:57 pm

Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:so these come from your zanpkuto?

yea thats why i can do all of them....but at the same time i wanted to teach them but i wouldnt make it eazy to learn and there are rank limits.....plus i can do them using my hand so it doesnt matter
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:59 pm

sorry i do not agree with this then
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:01 pm

Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:sorry i do not agree with this then

but why not.....dammit what do i gotta do to get a dojo.......water said the idea was fine as long as i had rank limits and element limits
    Death Fox (Roishio)
    Death Fox (Roishio)

Post  Death Fox (Roishio) Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:04 pm

I have a thing against people learning other peoples zanpkauto techs. it's not personal.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:05 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Death Fox (Roishio) wrote:sorry i do not agree with this then

but why not.....dammit what do i gotta do to get a dojo.......water said the idea was fine as long as i had rank limits and element limits
    that is correct as long as a person weilding a fire zanpakto with a dragon spirit learns techniques for fire. there will be no mastering of multiple elements unless they are base off of a certain theme. like a storm theme zanpakto. i will allow the manipulation of lightning, wind, and water as they make up a storm. but the attacks must be storm related

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 9:02 am