manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
zozo hurley(nasin)
Devodin
Reynemesis
Hollis
UnknownDemonGod
Six Samurai Irou
adiktuz
Bo Ricero
Tenma
jmcast/makaveli
Kaname
WinnieChan
Tmack
Heavens knight.
hanabishi kanda
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Jin Grand
Death Fox (Roishio)
22 posters

Vizard Head Meeting Room

Poll

Good Idea?

[ 11 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 6 Bar_left92%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 6 Bar_right [92%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 6 Bar_left8%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 6 Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 6 Empty Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:56 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:Well if that's the case we should have actual hollow to, and it's weird i have yet to see an evil shingami.

well then no one wants to be evil
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:58 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:hey guys.......i was asked if there could also be BOUNTS and QUNICYS on here
    i don't mind. like bleach have to be limited to shinigamies/ visard and arrancars. there can be quincy's and i guess bountos. but quincy's don't have any relieces so it would be boring

well i guess they better be some STRONG ASS QUNICEYS
    a quincy's main way to attack are bows and arrows. thats not a really good near range weapon. in fact. from what i seen. the only reason a quince that is really good leathal is only the amount of arrows that they fire. but other than that. they are basikly weak at near range. only waythe can be near range fighters is if they use a sneer snider. and those "soul cutters" only act like chain saws. noeffect whats so ever besides absorbinsg some of the opponents energy through their attacks. my zanpakto is basikly the same as my flames can devour reitsu
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:01 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    and water's zanpakuto is just as long so do you have a problem with his???????
    well. mine has been developing eversince its creation since almost a year ago

thats what i am saying.....people can have long zanpakutos if they want......i kno my has devloped snice i first got on.....it used to really suck
    that shows that it is evolving. only reson why mine is so long is that i have a lot of attacks. you know that in evolution. its often the simplest designs that are the fittest. although i think i am about to be near the point of perfection. man. i hope not. then that would be boring

yea...till mine reach that point...
    see. so you under stand my point of having a 2nd zanpakto to use so you can be creative with its ability. for me. i just love making up many different type of moves. man. those were the good old dayy where i could think up of a good move instantly. oh well. all good things must come to an end sooner than later. even this forum. in several years. when we all have like familys in the real world. and i'm not talking like a mom and dad and perhaps a few siblings. i'm talking about a wife for the men and husbands for the woman. with a few kids. man, that's depresing.

thats deep i think i will pass it on to my kids....if they ever watch bleach......and i think i will evole KURO into a dual zan soon
    well. pass this forum down. that can only happen if either we are still on or the next generation continues our generation. and also. the only way they will know about bleach is that if you buy all the manga and dvds for the anime in either eng dub or jap dub with eng sub. and there are like around 25 volumes. if each volume cos like around 10 dollars. we're talking about $250 at least or around. and its your desision if you want to change a few minor details. but remember. you can't change everything or it won't be the same zanpakto

yea i plan to be a BIOCHEMIST so i will have money and i already plan to own ALL dbz, naruto, naruto shippuden, bleach, and one piece dvds and volumes
    you say you plan. but sometimes things don't go as planed
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:02 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:hey guys.......i was asked if there could also be BOUNTS and QUNICYS on here
    i don't mind. like bleach have to be limited to shinigamies/ visard and arrancars. there can be quincy's and i guess bountos. but quincy's don't have any relieces so it would be boring

a quincy's main way to attack are bows and arrows. thats not a really good near range weapon. in fact. from what i seen. the only reason a quince that is really good leathal is only the amount of arrows that they fire. but other than that. they are basikly weak at near range. only waythe can be near range fighters is if they use a sneer snider. and those "soul cutters" only act like chain saws. noeffect whats so ever besides absorbinsg some of the opponents energy through their attacks. my zanpakto is basikly the same as my flames can devour reitsu
    in herimeki i can do the same with my hand, cant absorb anything on grc level
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:04 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

thats what i am saying.....people can have long zanpakutos if they want......i kno my has devloped snice i first got on.....it used to really suck
    that shows that it is evolving. only reson why mine is so long is that i have a lot of attacks. you know that in evolution. its often the simplest designs that are the fittest. although i think i am about to be near the point of perfection. man. i hope not. then that would be boring

see. so you under stand my point of having a 2nd zanpakto to use so you can be creative with its ability. for me. i just love making up many different type of moves. man. those were the good old dayy where i could think up of a good move instantly. oh well. all good things must come to an end sooner than later. even this forum. in several years. when we all have like familys in the real world. and i'm not talking like a mom and dad and perhaps a few siblings. i'm talking about a wife for the men and husbands for the woman. with a few kids. man, that's depresing.

thats deep i think i will pass it on to my kids....if they ever watch bleach......and i think i will evole KURO into a dual zan soon
    well. pass this forum down. that can only happen if either we are still on or the next generation continues our generation. and also. the only way they will know about bleach is that if you buy all the manga and dvds for the anime in either eng dub or jap dub with eng sub. and there are like around 25 volumes. if each volume cos like around 10 dollars. we're talking about $250 at least or around. and its your desision if you want to change a few minor details. but remember. you can't change everything or it won't be the same zanpakto

yea i plan to be a BIOCHEMIST so i will have money and i already plan to own ALL dbz, naruto, naruto shippuden, bleach, and one piece dvds and volumes

ahhh come on can you have faith....ya kno i am trying really hard and i already have the whole dragon ball collection on manga and dvd and half of dragon ball z on dvd and all of dbz in manga
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:11 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

ahhh come on can you have faith....ya kno i am trying really hard and i already have the whole dragon ball collection on manga and dvd and half of dragon ball z on dvd and all of dbz in manga
    i never said you can't do it.i'm just telling you to be careful cause life doesn't go according to plac
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:13 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

well. thats a given. no one can absorb anything on a grc level. or that would be god moding. my flame wings. ok. this will be the 2nd time that i tell any one this. but mu flame wings. they can't absorg a grc. so no matter who it is. they can not absorg a grc on the first time. maybe after a while. but not immediatly
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:17 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

well. thats a given. no one can absorb anything on a grc level. or that would be god moding. my flame wings. ok. this will be the 2nd time that i tell any one this. but mu flame wings. they can't absorg a grc. so no matter who it is. they can not absorg a grc on the first time. maybe after a while. but not immediatly

yea i dont think anyone can do that
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:20 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

i never said you can't do it.i'm just telling you to be careful cause life doesn't go according to plac

maybe i just misunderstood
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:46 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

maybe i just misunderstood
    well. i guess i was not that very clear on my part. but youget the jist of it. ok. i'm not trying to make fun of your dream. but a biochem otoku. that has a ring to it. not sure if its a funny ring. but it has a nice ring to it that i just cant put my finger on
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:49 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:well. i guess i was not that very clear on my part. but youget the jist of it. ok. i'm not trying to make fun of your dream. but a biochem otoku. that has a ring to it. not sure if its a funny ring. but it has a nice ring to it that i just cant put my finger on

yea it has something......................
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:49 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

well. i'lladd this to my claim. not even i can obsorb a grc on the first try. i can try. but the result is that the strain on my body will be so great that even if i survived. i woulden't be able to battle alittle longer. and i would lose bankai and go into shikai. even withthe help of my mask. the back lash would only less alittle bit
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:50 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

well. i'lladd this to my claim. not even i can obsorb a grc on the first try. i can try. but the result is that the strain on my body will be so great that even if i survived. i woulden't be able to battle alittle longer. and i would lose bankai and go into shikai. even withthe help of my mask. the back lash would only less alittle bit
    sorry. i ment sealed
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:51 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

i probaly would just die
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:53 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

sorry. i ment sealed

yea adds to what i just said.....in case of grc i would ether A:GET THE HELL OUTTA THE WAY or B: COUNTER WITH ANOTHER ATTACK THAT IS STRONGER OR EQUAL TO A GRC
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:56 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

i probaly would just die
    well. i woulden't blame ya. it is a powerful attack
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:56 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

i probaly would just die
    well. i woulden't blame ya. it is a powerful attack
    well in the forum i would get "hurt"
    adiktuz
    adiktuz

stat points : 177

Post  adiktuz Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:03 pm

hi guys!
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:05 pm

adiktuz wrote:hi guys!

WTF!!!!!! you cant post here unless you are a lt or captain
    adiktuz
    adiktuz

stat points : 177

Post  adiktuz Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:05 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

sorry... i'll go now..
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:07 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

sorry. i ment sealed

yea adds to what i just said.....in case of grc i would ether A:GET THE HELL OUTTA THE WAY or B: COUNTER WITH ANOTHER ATTACK THAT IS STRONGER OR EQUAL TO A GRC
    those are good choices. but remember. you're grc level techniques are limited so becareful. usually members can use it around 1 times. but captains can use it around 5. as for lts. around 2 or 3 most likly 3
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:07 pm

adiktuz wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

sorry... i'll go now..

its okay meet me in the chatterbox......ANY HEY ADIKTUZ
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:08 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

sorry. i ment sealed

those are good choices. but remember. you're grc level techniques are limited so becareful. usually members can use it around 1 times. but captains can use it around 5. as for lts. around 2 or 3 most likly 3

yea thats why if i have to use one stronger than i use one that is WAYYYYY stronger so i can end the battle......and i still have my clones
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:39 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

sorry. i ment sealed

yea thats why if i have to use one stronger than i use one that is WAYYYYY stronger so i can end the battle......and i still have my clones
    if you use your clones. then that would still count as a shot no matter what. after all. if it was like 3 shots per clone. then that would be getting around the system.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:40 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

sorry. i ment sealed

if you use your clones. then that would still count as a shot no matter what. after all. if it was like 3 shots per clone. then that would be getting around the system.

yea, but that is my ablilty in hiremaki mode....to make clones with the same amount of power as myself

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 12:49 am