manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+21
Hollis
Nicholas Wolfwood
Reynemesis
Sinister92
Viper
Devodin
Stark Black
amazonhobo
NotMeForSure
scrump
Dchong
Bo Ricero
Kaname
hanabishi kanda
adiktuz
zozo hurley(nasin)
Hiroto Takashi
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
ksw212
Jin Grand
Tenma
25 posters

Hueco Mundo

ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Hueco Mundo - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue10/10Hueco Mundo - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Hueco Mundo - Page 12 Empty Re: Hueco Mundo

Post  ksw212 Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:01 am

Gigamonch wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    OOC : See , like i said , he is an Animal * cough *
    * Xenon accidently shoots a Cero at Giga's House *
    Xenon : Oops , sry Gigamonch

What kid, You dumb or something? Where am I supposed to live? I'm an arrancar, not some half-breed "hybrid", oh and such a weak cero as yours won't even sully my wall, as there is a reiatsu barrier around it. and btw, THOSE ARE MY MINES!!!!

Xenon : tat was accidental , tats why it is so weak , btw , maybe u should CLEAN UR HOUSE ONCE IN A WHILE , i mean , look at it , it is covered in Vines and Spiderwebs ...
    * Sigh * are u still living in prehistoric times ?? OLD MAN .......
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

stat points : 524

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:02 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

we are all in the cave man... jeez...

Yeah, that explains the quaking in my house...... Those caves are rather unstable, by the way. Not very smart to go boom-boom in.
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

stat points : 1147

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:02 am

Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:Lets loose a hollow scream and slashes the worm's head into half with excess reiatsu blasting the walls creating a mini quake along the tunnels'

*The whole worm was cut cleanly into half*

Arrancar: affraid my oh my... quite the fighter here arent you my little dinner? let's get the stage started! I'll slowly tear you apart!

*The arrancar moves forward and stabs his zan into David*
    Moves by a bit as body starts to bleed a little and starts to look almost as if I m insane then punches with 1 hand and slashes the arrancar's leftover mask with the other'Ha!Arrancar bad move!

*The arrancar bends over backwards then kicks david up, he then dashes forward and punched david in the gut*
    'Spits out blood that forms into a blood clone which slashes the arrancar from the back'

Arrancar: and now you're using blood, time for our games to end, shinigami. Ressureccion, Gastalf!

*The Arrancar turns into a stone giant, the sword of the clone hits him but does not even scratch him*
    O u activated your ressurection...Awaken Frozen Nightmare!!'throws blade and it shatters on the Arrancar then an ice blade forms and freezes the Arrancar'

*The arrancar breaks free from the ice*

Arrancar: you're gonna have to do better than that.
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:02 am

Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:Lets loose a hollow scream and slashes the worm's head into half with excess reiatsu blasting the walls creating a mini quake along the tunnels'

Arrancar: affraid my oh my... quite the fighter here arent you my little dinner? let's get the stage started! I'll slowly tear you apart!

Moves by a bit as body starts to bleed a little and starts to look almost as if I m insane then punches with 1 hand and slashes the arrancar's leftover mask with the other'Ha!Arrancar bad move!

*The arrancar bends over backwards then kicks david up, he then dashes forward and punched david in the gut*
    'Spits out blood that forms into a blood clone which slashes the arrancar from the back'

Arrancar: and now you're using blood, time for our games to end, shinigami. Ressureccion, Gastalf!

*The Arrancar turns into a stone giant, the sword of the clone hits him but does not even scratch him*
    O u activated your ressurection...Awaken Frozen Nightmare!!'throws blade and it shatters on the Arrancar then an ice blade forms and freezes the Arrancar'

NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:02 am

Double posting? Suffering from lag, i see.
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:04 am

ksw212 wrote:
    Xenon : tat was accidental , tats why it is so weak , btw , maybe u should CLEAN UR HOUSE ONCE IN A WHILE , i mean , look at it , it is covered in Vines and Spiderwebs ...

My gawd the damn kid IS retarded, I'm beside a mine! How the hell will my house be covered in cobwebs?!?!
    Dchong
    Dchong

stat points : 814

Post  Dchong Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:04 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

Suddenly my whole body starts to split into 5 beings all different'I shall show u our power!!'the new beings charge and gang bang the arrancar while I shunpo behind him'hado 33 Sokatsui!'The blue fire blasts the back of the arrancar
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:05 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote: *The gem broke from the cero, and a silver necklace with a blood red gem in it dropped out*

*Jin shunpoed to the necklace.*
    me: anna-san you dont mind me taking this right?

Anna: *smiles* yes ou can take it, i can tell its for someone important anyway.

Me: *scratches head* Yeah it is.... so should we try and find Taichou now?

Anna: yes, we should.

*Anna and the rest heads back to the three way junction again*

Jin: right or middle??
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Hueco Mundo - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue10/10Hueco Mundo - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:05 am

Gigamonch wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:

My gawd the damn kid IS retarded, I'm beside a mine! How the hell will my house be covered in cobwebs?!?!

Xenon : i left a few hundred spiders in ur house when u were away ( having ur exam )
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:07 am

Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

Suddenly my whole body starts to split into 5 beings all different'I shall show u our power!!'the new beings charge and gang bang the arrancar while I shunpo behind him'hado 33 Sokatsui!'The blue fire blasts the back of the arrancar

*The attacks hit the arrancar, and he survived with many cracks on his body*

Arrancar: urghh... staglamite cero!

*The arrancar fires a cero towards David, along with many staglamites with it*
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:07 am

Dchong wrote:

*A loud crash is heard from Giga's house.*

Oh boy..

*giga sonidos from his house and back to the cave with a pissed look on his face.*
    That...... was my new TV. You knocked it off the wall mount...PLEASE! JUST PLEASE! FINISH THE FIGHT! *Muffled sobbing*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:08 am

Gigamonch wrote:
    Dchong wrote:

Oh boy..

*giga sonidos from his house and back to the cave with a pissed look on his face.*
    That...... was my new TV. You knocked it off the wall mount...PLEASE! JUST PLEASE! FINISH THE FIGHT! *Muffled sobbing*

ooc: like i said giga, this has nothing to do with your hse and it is nowhere near ur hse.....
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:08 am

ksw212 wrote:

Xenon : i left a few hundred spiders in ur house when u were away ( having ur exam )

OVeractive imagination,eh? I have video surveillance and THIS is the first time you've seen and or come near my house. So, you're clearly bluffing, duh.
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:09 am

Gigamonch wrote:
    Dchong wrote:

Oh boy..

* Xenon suddenly appears in Gigamonch's house , siting on his new Sofa , eating Potato Chips *
    * When Gigamonch stared at me *
    Xenon : Chips ??
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:09 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

ooc: like i said giga, this has nothing to do with your hse and it is nowhere near ur hse.....

Mehh,, it gives me something to do to act like the cranky neighbour, play along....
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

stat points : 440

Post  Jin Grand Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:09 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote: *The gem broke from the cero, and a silver necklace with a blood red gem in it dropped out*

Me: The one with the white gems
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:09 am

Gigamonch wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:

OVeractive imagination,eh? I have video surveillance and THIS is the first time you've seen and or come near my house. So, you're clearly bluffing, duh.

Haha , sry , i mean ur Vacation home , i went with Hateshi xD
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:09 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

The stalagmites hit the other beings when they came to shield me then we charged and gang banged him again but this time I stabbed my zan into him and discharged a byakurai from the sword as it entered shocking him from the inside'
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:11 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:

*Jin and the group entered the middle route, as they walked further, they heard sounds of fighting*
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:11 am

ksw212 wrote:

I asked Hateshi, she came alone. Liar.
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:11 am

Gigamonch wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:

I asked Hateshi, she came alone. Liar.

OH YA ?!
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:12 am

Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

The stalagmites hit the other beings when they came to shield me then we charged and gang banged him again but this time I stabbed my zan into him and discharged a byakurai from the sword as it entered shocking him from the inside'

*The sword was stabbed into the arrancar*

Arrancar: Ah...*arrancar dies*

*David saw a path of white gems ahead and he followed it, coming to an opening where he met Jin and the group*
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

stat points : 440

Post  Jin Grand Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:13 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:

*Jin and the group entered the middle route, as they walked further, they heard sounds of fighting*
    me: fightning? *runs towards the sound*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:13 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:

me: fightning? *runs towards the sound*

*Jin runs forward and he runs into david who walked out of another path*
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:14 am

Finally'continues panting and the other beings join back with me and my blade reseals itself then walks towards Jin and the rest of the group examining the gems and gently pulls out 2 to examine further'

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:47 am