manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+21
Hollis
Nicholas Wolfwood
Reynemesis
Sinister92
Viper
Devodin
Stark Black
amazonhobo
NotMeForSure
scrump
Dchong
Bo Ricero
Kaname
hanabishi kanda
adiktuz
zozo hurley(nasin)
Hiroto Takashi
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
ksw212
Jin Grand
Tenma
25 posters

Hueco Mundo

Sinister92
    Sinister92

stat points : 644

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Hueco Mundo - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue10/10Hueco Mundo - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Hueco Mundo - Page 21 Empty Re: Hueco Mundo

Post  Sinister92 Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:49 pm

Stark Black wrote:Okay hold it up *Starts to adjust some dials on the drill and holds on to a switch while watching a screen starting up the drill slowly lowering down into the earth* Once it's deep enough i'll be fine We have to start up slowly... Yeah i noticed him...

OH so anything i can do to speed up the process
    Hollis
    Hollis

stat points : 607

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Hueco Mundo - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue10/10Hueco Mundo - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Hollis Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:49 pm

sinister92 wrote:isnt he a hybrid or somethin
    "guess so"
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

Post  Stark Black Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:50 pm

Hollis wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *Amaterasu slaps stark* Whoa thanks... sorry, you scared me hollis D=!!! How'd you even find this cave under Las Noches o.o? and what's up is i'm trying to make a hidden building here o.o... also i never asked before but are you an arrancar or a shinigami?
    "oh, sorry about that, eh sometimes i scare people for some reson.and i found it by tracking the riatsu filled blood i secreted into your body when we first shook hands. and im a mix breed. my mom was a sub-shinigami while my father was a vasto lorde"

Ahhh i see... i'm guessing relationships with your parents is.. complicated? *Slowly sinking drill into the ground*
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:54 pm

Stark Black wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *Amaterasu slaps stark* Whoa thanks... sorry, you scared me hollis D=!!! How'd you even find this cave under Las Noches o.o? and what's up is i'm trying to make a hidden building here o.o... also i never asked before but are you an arrancar or a shinigami?
    "oh, sorry about that, eh sometimes i scare people for some reson.and i found it by tracking the riatsu filled blood i secreted into your body when we first shook hands. and im a mix breed. my mom was a sub-shinigami while my father was a vasto lorde"

Ahhh i see... i'm guessing relationships with your parents is.. complicated? *Slowly sinking drill into the ground*
    "eh, not rerally, my mom died as i was born and my father was murdered by some other vasto lorde, didnt really know em"
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:55 pm

sinister92 wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:Okay hold it up *Starts to adjust some dials on the drill and holds on to a switch while watching a screen starting up the drill slowly lowering down into the earth* Once it's deep enough i'll be fine We have to start up slowly... Yeah i noticed him...

Well once the drill's in the ground it will speed up *Drills almost completely sunken* It'll go for about another 100 feet....
    oh and hollis i'm making.... well i guess you could call it a ... sort of secret lab.. but you can't tell anyone about it now ^__^.....
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:56 pm

Hollis wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:
    Hollis wrote:

"eh, not rerally, my mom died as i was born and my father was murdered by some other vasto lorde, didnt really know em"
    ahhh... cheery o.o.... *drill gets into dirt and start to speed up significantly* Okay sin that's all for now in a couple of minues we're gonna have to drop down and start digging another 100 square feet cavern ^__^....
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:57 pm

Stark Black wrote:
    sinister92 wrote:

Well once the drill's in the ground it will speed up *Drills almost completely sunken* It'll go for about another 100 feet....
    oh and hollis i'm making.... well i guess you could call it a ... sort of secret lab.. but you can't tell anyone about it now ^__^.....
    "hm, oh sure, i wont tell anyone, i appreciate secrets"
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:57 pm

got it

and i wont tell anyone either ok
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:58 pm

Stark Black wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:
    Hollis wrote:

ahhh... cheery o.o.... *drill gets into dirt and start to speed up significantly* Okay sin that's all for now in a couple of minues we're gonna have to drop down and start digging another 100 square feet cavern ^__^....
    "hm, why dont you just blow a hole into the ground"
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:59 pm

sinister92 wrote:got it

Excellent =D! See any Victims =]....Kill them.... =D i merely jest of course.... You see i was spending a lot of time walking around here and got bored of looking for the arrancar =]....She appreciates not having to walk around there as well ^__^...

Amaterasu: You have no idea how long we've been out there O_O....
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:01 pm

Hollis wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:
    Hollis wrote:

Because despite the fact that, that would speed things up i can't risk the structural integrity of the lava with an explosion o.o... it's durable but i wouldn't want to test it under a blanket of 200ft of magma and debree o.o...
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:01 pm

Stark Black wrote:

Excellent =D! See any Victims =]....Kill them.... =D i merely jest of course.... You see i was spending a lot of time walking around here and got bored of looking for the arrancar =]....She appreciates not having to walk around there as well ^__^...

so you are planning to live in hueco mundo aswell
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:02 pm

Stark Black wrote:

"are you trying to find arrancar to study?"
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:03 pm

Stark Black wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:
    Hollis wrote:

Because despite the fact that, that would speed things up i can't risk the structural integrity of the lava with an explosion o.o... it's durable but i wouldn't want to test it under a blanket of 200ft of magma and debree o.o...
    "ooh, i see"
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:03 pm

I'm planning to live here for awhile yes ^__^..... and also yes i plan to research the arrancars ^__^.... They each have their unique abilities and pluses and cons.... I plan to discover them for my sides progress in the war ^__^.... I have a particular interest in Krieger for His Hierro mind you...
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:04 pm

Stark Black wrote:I'm planning to live here for awhile yes ^__^..... and also yes i plan to research the arrancars ^__^.... They each have their unique abilities and pluses and cons.... I plan to discover them for my sides progress in the war ^__^.... I have a particular interest in Krieger for His Hierro mind you...

then would you mind if i live with u guys here too
    i would also like to help you with your research
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:06 pm

sinister92 wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:I'm planning to live here for awhile yes ^__^..... and also yes i plan to research the arrancars ^__^.... They each have their unique abilities and pluses and cons.... I plan to discover them for my sides progress in the war ^__^.... I have a particular interest in Krieger for His Hierro mind you...

then would you mind if i live with u guys here too
    i would also like to help you with your research

Oh of course you could live here with us =D We wouldn't mind more help right Amaterasu?^__^

Amaterasu: Of course we wouldn't ^__^....

I'll have to dig a bit more than i was expecting but that's fine =D!
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:07 pm

"oh, i see,hm, i wonder whos side i should join in this war"
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:07 pm

Stark Black wrote:
    Oh of course you could live here with us =D We wouldn't mind more help right Amaterasu?^__^

Amaterasu: Of course we wouldn't ^__^....

I'll have to dig a bit more than i was expecting but that's fine =D!

cool then
    *pops out a plastic kids shovel*
    how cam i be of use
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

stat points : 416

Post  amazonhobo Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:08 pm

Damnit why am i always dealing with the only shinigami who can create gargantas.

Krieger said as he stepped out of his own garganta, and stares at Sin

Also i wasn't comparing us, and i don't underestimate anyone... besides calling people "bug". And as for whatever the hell this whole is, i suggest you close its entrance before it gets rained out. Goodbye

Krieger turned around and began walking out of the tunnel,cave, weird hole in ground thing
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:10 pm

amazonhobo wrote:Damnit why am i always dealing with the only shinigami who can create gargantas.

Also i wasn't comparing us, and i don't underestimate anyone... besides calling people "bug". And as for whatever the hell this whole is, i suggest you close its entrance before it gets rained out. Goodbye

Krieger turned around and began walking out of the tunnel,cave, weird hole in ground thing

BUH BYE KRIEGER-SAN I'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO DEALING BUISNESS WITH YOU =D!

*Waving fan*

Amaterasu: Isn't there someway you can stop that from happening o.o?

I'm sure i could find a way it'll take awhile though o.o...
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:10 pm

amazonhobo wrote:Damnit why am i always dealing with the only shinigami who can create gargantas.

hmm so is he leaving us alone

oh and dont worry you will see us more than u like
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:13 pm

"bye krieger"
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

stat points : 416

Post  amazonhobo Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:15 pm

I'm counting on it Sinister, its the only reason i let you live.

Krieger dissapeared and reappeared back on land, and he stared straight up as dark clouds grew closer together. Krieger laid down and continued staring at the sky waiting for the storm to form completely.
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:17 pm

amazonhobo wrote:I'm counting on it Sinister, its the only reason i let you live.

Krieger dissapeared and reappeared back on land, and he stared straight up as dark clouds grew closer together. Krieger laid down and continued staring at the sky waiting for the storm to form completely.
    *hollis looks up throgh the hole at the sky*
    "oh, a storm in hueco mundo, i havent seen that in a while"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:47 am