manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+22
Reynemesis
Hollis
zozo hurley(nasin)
Dee Snider
Fullmetal642
Ichimura.Kenta
Dchong
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
Bo Ricero
Jin Grand
ksw212
UnknownDemonGod
NotMeForSure
Tmack
jmcast/makaveli
Stark Black
Sinister92
Hiroto Takashi
Nicholas Wolfwood
Devodin
Six Samurai Irou
26 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 7 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:54 am

hey sin and giga
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

stat points : 524

Post  NotMeForSure Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:56 am

Goddamn it I'm gonna go Mini-mod on all ya here! STOP WITH THE MEGA QUOTES! IT CLUTTERS UP THE FORUM AND IT TAKES FOREVER TO SCROLL THROUGH!
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:57 am

Gigamonch wrote:Goddamn it I'm gonna go Mini-mod on all ya here! STOP WITH THE MEGA QUOTES! IT CLUTTERS UP THE FORUM AND IT TAKES FOREVER TO SCROLL THROUGH!

okay okay.....damn could you say hey first nigga
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:59 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Tmack wrote:yeah i am

then lets do this

do what?

fight *forms mask*

hmm..i guess *gets in fighting stance*

you can make first move

rather not

fine then.....i guess i will *makaveli fires a FIRE CERO at tmack*

*looks at fire cero* wow too slow *shunpos out of way of fire cero* try agian

guess i will go a bit faster *makaveli disappears and suddenly tmack has four FIRE CEROs coming at him from alll directions*

hmm you still underestimate me *flys to two of the ceros and has the other two ceros bypass him and the 2 cero's he flys to he blocks with his hands* now take this Fire fist: I engulf my fist with fire then attack the opponent*

same here friend *makaveli then shunpos quickly above tmack and fires a TWIN FIRE CERO at him*.....*then makaveli disappears*

*takes one of the fire ceros but does little damage* i hope you know that i have pretty tough skin...so don't think that you can do damage with some fire cero's now don't hide from me

*then a makaveli appers already in shikai*....HOW ABOUT A CEKORENO!!!!!! *tmack now has a medium size blue dragon coming toward him*

that won't hurt now Fire fist: I engulf my fist with fire then attack the opponent *but this time i use both of my hands to fend off the dragon.*

*then a another makaveli appears behind tmack*.....CEKORENO SANDANJUU *the makaveli puts up his hand and hundreds of mini-cekorenos come out his fingers and each are about half the power of a FIRE CERO*

*pushes back the Cekoreno but the Cekoreno Sandanjuu hit me only leaving a little damage* hmm..looks like I have to get serious.just a little though now take this Dragon Fist: I engulf both fists with fire and hit my opponent relentlessly until i feel to ease up (this move also increases my speed) * i attack at the clone jmcastor the one that made the cekoreno sandanjuu then i attack the real jmcastor and i hit at him 30 times with out stopping*
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:59 am

Don't call me nigga, nigga!!! I come back and this place is six feet deep in the hell hole!
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:00 am

Gigamonch wrote:Goddamn it I'm gonna go Mini-mod on all ya here! STOP WITH THE MEGA QUOTES! IT CLUTTERS UP THE FORUM AND IT TAKES FOREVER TO SCROLL THROUGH!

I hate it too but it does help keep the fight organized
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:00 am

*Fire starts coming out of my fists*

TMACK! ENOGUH WITH THE MEGA QUOTES! HAVE SOME DECENCY BROTHA!
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

stat points : 644

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:00 am

Gigamonch wrote:Don't call me nigga, nigga!!! I come back and this place is six feet deep in the hell hole!

*sin is still looking for the music*

YEA WHAT GIGA SAID???

*goes back to looking around*
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:02 am

Tmack wrote:
    I hate it too but it does help keep the fight organized

Dude, you can just keep the precious post, NOT ALL OF THE QUOTES, SEE?
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:02 am

*pushes back the Cekoreno but the Cekoreno Sandanjuu hit me only leaving a little damage* hmm..looks like I have to get serious.just a little though now take this Dragon Fist: I engulf both fists with fire and hit my opponent relentlessly until i feel to ease up (this move also increases my speed) * i attack at the clone jmcastor the one that made the cekoreno sandanjuu then i attack the real jmcastor and i hit at him 30 times with out stopping*[/quote]

occ- i never appeared

*the clone that tmack attacked first stays intact but the clone that he hit 30 times exploded*......*the clone that stays intact then fires a TWIN FIRE GRAND REY CERO (4x grc)at tmack*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:03 am

I would have to agree with Giga.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:04 am

Gigamonch wrote:Don't call me nigga, nigga!!! I come back and this place is six feet deep in the hell hole!

okay......and i call everyone nigga...NIGGA
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:04 am

quote]okay......and i call everyone nigga...NIGGA[/quote]

OOC testing one two three
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:05 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:I would have to agree with Giga.

sup captain udg.....aka older brother
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:05 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:I would have to agree with Giga.

FINALLY! AMEN!
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:06 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:sup captain udg.....aka older brother

Nothing really.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:07 am

Gigamonch wrote:FINALLY! AMEN!

Yeah so watch out you two. Otherwise I will have to edit your posts. Nothing big just get rid of what's not needed in the quotes, so it is not really long.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:08 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:sup captain udg.....aka older brother

Nothing really.

hey you kno madara and giga asked to transfer to our division
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:08 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:*pushes back the Cekoreno but the Cekoreno Sandanjuu hit me only leaving a little damage* hmm..looks like I have to get serious.just a little though now take this Dragon Fist: I engulf both fists with fire and hit my opponent relentlessly until i feel to ease up (this move also increases my speed) * i attack at the clone jmcastor the one that made the cekoreno sandanjuu then i attack the real jmcastor and i hit at him 30 times with out stopping*

*the clone that tmack attacked first stays intact but the clone that he hit 30 times exploded*......*the clone that stays intact then fires a TWIN FIRE GRAND REY CERO (4x grc)at tmack*[/quote]

OCC: I kinda get tired of that oh I never appeared shit from you Justin you always say you got clones but in this battle i am gonna say if you have had too many clones

*dodges all but one of the Grc's but the one he didn't dodge only give a minimum amount of damage*
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:08 am

*sins find an ipod with a stereo playing creepy music*

hey no more problems i found the source

*starts to play eye of the tiger*

i think im going for a jog
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:08 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Gigamonch wrote:FINALLY! AMEN!

Yeah so watch out you two. Otherwise I will have to edit your posts. Nothing big just get rid of what's not needed in the quotes, so it is not really long.

dammit i wanna be a mod
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:09 am

Sheesh,,,,,,,, I'm still not over the fact that after I went away for 6 days, I come back and the forums are in THIS state,, so many threads that aren't really needed, like those dojos, no offense, but really, if someone wants to learn a technique, they can just PM the owner...... and the owner will just give conditoins like :
    "Sure, go ahead"
    or
    "Fight me for 'em"

Ayt?
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:09 am

oh and justin you don't call everybody a nigga cuz you don't call me a nigga or your mom a nigga or even your sister a nigga
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:10 am

Gigamonch wrote:Sheesh,,,,,,,, I'm still not over the fact that after I went away for 6 days, I come back and the forums are in THIS state,, so many threads that aren't really needed, like those dojos, no offense, but really, if someone wants to learn a technique, they can just PM the owner...... and the owner will just give conditoins like :
    "Sure, go ahead"
    or
    "Fight me for 'em"

Ayt?

Yo Gigamonch .... haha long time no see xD
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:11 am

[quote="Tmack"]
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:*

OCC: I kinda get tired of that oh I never appeared shit from you Justin you always say you got clones but in this battle i am gonna say if you have had too many clones

*dodges all but one of the Grc's but the one he didn't dodge only give a minimum amount
    of damage*

occ- i kno my limit, and the TWIN FIRE GRC is all one blast, it just fuses two FIRE grcs

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 8:00 pm