manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+22
Reynemesis
Hollis
zozo hurley(nasin)
Dee Snider
Fullmetal642
Ichimura.Kenta
Dchong
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
Bo Ricero
Jin Grand
ksw212
UnknownDemonGod
NotMeForSure
Tmack
jmcast/makaveli
Stark Black
Sinister92
Hiroto Takashi
Nicholas Wolfwood
Devodin
Six Samurai Irou
26 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 40 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:04 pm

nasin wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:is some one fighting?

Its Me (Tmack) Justin (Jmcastor) and Nasin (some guy from denmark) vs Kanda

thank you for calling me sum guy from denmark leutenant.......

hahaha you are aint you
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:04 pm

nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    well i Guess well just attack from now on...now let me start Fire art 1- Arm barrier: my arms are engulfed in to fire for defensive purposes*I have the fire art 1 on me right arm* and now take this *I jump at Kanda and use Fire fist: I engulf my fist with fire then attack the opponent*
    *dodges it in a matrix style*
    yare yare. i wonder if you can even get me to move from this piller

i can........ *jumps in the hole, fires a bero at the pillar making it fall, fires a ookami cero 2.5x grc at kanda*
    *jumps out of the way letting only part of the captains jacket getting hit*
    if i remember correct. you are just a seated officer if i am correct. well. if that is so. then that means that you waisted your only grc level shot.
    i wonder if any of you can make me go into shikai
    well. seated officers can only use a grc level technique while lt's can do about 3. while captains can do about 5 at the least. it has something to do with the fact that a grc is very powerful and we shoulden't underestimate it

ohhhh yeah......... well i got one in shikai......... but thats no cero...... what does being a seated officer to do with that
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:04 pm

nasin wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

SORRY i just didn't use your name and thats all i could think of
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:05 pm

Tmack wrote:SORRY i just didn't use your name and thats all i could think of

TY: Tmack do you guys need help?
    Hiroto Takashi

stat points : 660

Post  Hiroto Takashi Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:05 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    *makaveli's clone disappears and a black tattoo appaers on his arm that looks like a dragon*.......my first time using this and i wanted to test it out
    i'm wondering. you are the second person to have or say that you have a dragon tatoo. madara said something similar also. is it from the udg arc that was in his head

no....see.....really its just a effect of activation hirameki mode so many times...and i just devloped this i guess....and i always liked dragon techs.......and yea i was gonna make it so it was from that arc but i decided not to
    oh. ok. cause madara claimed that when i used my dragon of the sound. i sealed some power in him. but that is indorrect. i was just wondering

DONT CALL ME MADARA!!!!!! that's why i changed my username to hiroto takashi!!
    sorry. i just remember every ones username from mangafox. it was already burned into my memory. but in mangafox. you would claim that i sealed some power in you. but that was incorrect.

that wasn't me, wait was that when we did the arc with udg? if so i think that it was lambo and he had like a tatoo and it was after you gave him power or something? i donno it was long ago
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:06 pm

Tmack wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

SORRY i just didn't use your name and thats all i could think of

you could call me a cool guy from denmark.
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:06 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

sure if you want to help
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:06 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    *makaveli's clone disappears and a black tattoo appaers on his arm that looks like a dragon*.......my first time using this and i wanted to test it out
    i'm wondering. you are the second person to have or say that you have a dragon tatoo. madara said something similar also. is it from the udg arc that was in his head

no....see.....really its just a effect of activation hirameki mode so many times...and i just devloped this i guess....and i always liked dragon techs.......and yea i was gonna make it so it was from that arc but i decided not to
    oh. ok. cause madara claimed that when i used my dragon of the sound. i sealed some power in him. but that is indorrect. i was just wondering

DONT CALL ME MADARA!!!!!! that's why i changed my username to hiroto takashi!!
    sorry. i just remember every ones username from mangafox. it was already burned into my memory. but in mangafox. you would claim that i sealed some power in you. but that was incorrect.

that wasn't me, wait was that when we did the arc with udg? if so i think that it was lambo and he had like a tatoo and it was after you gave him power or something? i donno it was long ago
    was it him. well. i forgot. you to were fresh recuits so i get you guys confused sometimes. oh well.
    *kanda ins now lying in the air sleeping*
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:06 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

didn't you kill faridah or did something change that i didn't see
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:07 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    well i Guess well just attack from now on...now let me start Fire art 1- Arm barrier: my arms are engulfed in to fire for defensive purposes*I have the fire art 1 on me right arm* and now take this *I jump at Kanda and use Fire fist: I engulf my fist with fire then attack the opponent*

i can........ *jumps in the hole, fires a bero at the pillar making it fall, fires a ookami cero 2.5x grc at kanda*
    if i remember correct. you are just a seated officer if i am correct. well. if that is so. then that means that you waisted your only grc level shot.
    well. seated officers can only use a grc level technique while lt's can do about 3. while captains can do about 5 at the least. it has something to do with the fact that a grc is very powerful and we shoulden't underestimate it

ohhhh yeah......... well i got one in shikai......... but thats no cero...... what does being a seated officer to do with that

i guess it is my turn *makaveli fires another cekoreno from his hand*
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:08 pm

alright so

Hiroto: is somebody fighting?

Tmack: Me (Tmack) Justin (Jmcastor) and nasin (the coolest nigga in denmark) vs Kanda (the dude from Michigan)
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:08 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

ooh, ooh *raises hand* i want to try out my new bount powers!
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:08 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

*kanda still asleep roles over dodging it*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:08 pm

Tmack wrote:sure if you want to help

TY: Alright.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:09 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

ohhhhhhhh thats fine.......... i didnt know....... which means that i cant even use grc now?????
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:09 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

ooh, ooh *raises hand* i want to try out my new bount powers!
    your already a visard. and you can't change race

-------

https://mangaforums.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=65

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:13 am