manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+22
Reynemesis
Hollis
zozo hurley(nasin)
Dee Snider
Fullmetal642
Ichimura.Kenta
Dchong
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
Bo Ricero
Jin Grand
ksw212
UnknownDemonGod
NotMeForSure
Tmack
jmcast/makaveli
Stark Black
Sinister92
Hiroto Takashi
Nicholas Wolfwood
Devodin
Six Samurai Irou
26 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

stat points : 1147

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 21 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:24 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:*Panting I stand, trying to find its weakness and waiting for the attack. Dee had said it himself, the more reiatsu I use the more it gets. But how do I defeat something this huge without using reiatsu? There must be some way, all I need to do is find it *

*turning its head at jin, the dragon fires a massive black beam covered in black lightning towards jin at high speed destroying everything in its path*

*I jump to the side, avoiding most of the damage while trying to use as little reiatsu as possible.*

*jin is starting to be absorbed into the black beam while the black lightning starts striking the whole field wildly drawing jin in into the striking zone of the lightning and into the path of the beam while the beam continues going in its path of destruction*

OOC:dee i got a question. you said black moon abv. What does abv stand for?

ooc: oh i mean..abv in the sky

OOC: i think i found out the weakness of the dragon. but im not really sure
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

stat points : 568

Post  Dee Snider Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:24 am

Jin Grand wrote:3 of 20 post

* Shit!!! What the hell am I supposed to do I try fightning against the attack, but as I use my reiatsu to fight, it leaves me.*

*as jin is being sucked in, the dragon spreads its wings as it starts glowing with black light* jin...remember...how u're supposed to defeat the dragon...

ooc: god i sound like mufasa from lion king...REMEMBER..SIMBA....U ARE MY SON..
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

stat points : 644

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:27 am

i think i know what ur thinking shane

*covers his hand so no one can see it but shane*
    *i point at the moon*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:28 am

sinister92 wrote:i think i know what ur thinking shane

*i point at the moon*

Me: that's one of the possibilities, i got another.
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

stat points : 440

Post  Jin Grand Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:32 am

Dee Snider wrote:

* Shit!!! What the hell am I supposed to do I try fightning against the attack, but as I use my reiatsu to fight, it leaves me.*

*as jin is being sucked in, the dragon spreads its wings as it starts glowing with black light* jin...remember...how u're supposed to defeat the dragon...

ooc: Yeah you kinda do.

4 of 20
    *Gets on my feet and fights being sucked in. This dragon must have some weakness. The only question is how to find it *
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

stat points : 644

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:34 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

*i point at the moon*

*i shunpo closer to shane*
    *whispers to shane*
    what i would do is bust a picolo and destroy it
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:36 am

sinister92 wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

*i point at the moon*

*whispers to shane*

ooc: *slaps forehead* this aint dragonball guys...no piccolo here...
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:37 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:

ooc: Yeah you kinda do.

4 of 20
    *Gets on my feet and fights being sucked in. This dragon must have some weakness. The only question is how to find it *

*the dragon disappears as jin is stopped being sucked in and appears hovering over jin and flap its wings creating thunderstorms of black lightning starting to rain down on jin*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:38 am

sinister92 wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

*i point at the moon*

*whispers to shane*

Me: i was thinking since Jin's reiatsu is constantly being absorbed he cant used any good moves, the only way is for the dragon to destroy itself, but let's see what Jin can do.
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:41 am

5 of 20

*Shunpos out of the way and stops, looking at the dragon. Using kidou or even hand to hand attack is the same as suicide. The only left to do, is to avoid the attacks and continue to look for a weakness.
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:45 am

Jin Grand wrote:5 of 20

*Shunpos out of the way and stops, looking at the dragon. Using kidou or even hand to hand attack is the same as suicide. The only left to do, is to avoid the attacks and continue to look for a weakness.

*a beam of black light starts to shine down on jin tracking him wherever he is moving as the dragon opens its mouth while still flying in mid air and fires a ball of black energy covered in light directly at jin from the path of the black light* i believe in u...jin...i believe..u can success me...*reiatsu continues leaking out of jin's body into the dragon causing it to turn bigger*
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:45 am

ooc: actually I was thinking the same thing shane. My original dragon had limit to how many posts it could be used, so maybe this dragon has that limit too, even though I kinda doubt it
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:47 am

Jin Grand wrote:ooc: actually I was thinking the same thing shane. My original dragon had limit to how many posts it could be used, so maybe this dragon has that limit too, even though I kinda doubt it

Me: i'll give you a clue, Jin, use your superiority in speed.
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:48 am

*I shunpo away at great speed dodging the beam and starts to run, making me able to dodge attacks more easily*
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:49 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:ooc: actually I was thinking the same thing shane. My original dragon had limit to how many posts it could be used, so maybe this dragon has that limit too, even though I kinda doubt it

ooc: the only thing I can really do at this point.
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:49 am

a fight cool
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:51 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

ooc: the only thing I can really do at this point.

Me: use your speed and do something about the dragon's attacks. Another clue, if the dragon hits itself, it wont matter if you use a attack that consists of reiatsu, as you're damaging it and slowing down the absorption. Use a reversing move.
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:52 am

Jin Grand wrote:*I shunpo away at great speed dodging the beam and starts to run, making me able to dodge attacks more easily*

*the dragon appears behind jin flying at high speed and opens up its mouth charging another attackt as it gets closer and closer to jin as he loses his speed due to his use of his reiatsu as the dragon gets faster and fires another lightning covered black ball of energy at jin directly from his back*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:54 am

well i gotta go guys, good night.
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:55 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:well i gotta go guys, good night.

good night shane
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:55 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:*I shunpo away at great speed dodging the beam and starts to run, making me able to dodge attacks more easily*

*the dragon appears behind jin flying at high speed and opens up its mouth charging another attackt as it gets closer and closer to jin as he loses his speed due to his use of his reiatsu as the dragon gets faster and fires another lightning covered black ball of energy at jin directly from his back*

6 of 20

*out of desperation I turn around and points palm at the incoming ball* Hado no 1 sho
    *Creates a small burst of reiatsu that shoots the ball back at the dragon*
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:56 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:well i gotta go guys, good night.

Good night shane
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:57 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:

6 of 20

*out of desperation I turn around and points palm at the incoming ball* Hado no 1 sho
    *Creates a small burst of reiatsu that shoots the ball back at the dragon*

*the dragon swallows the ball and fires and even larger energy ball at jin as jin's reiatsu is drained from him causing him to fall due to his use of kido*
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:58 am

good night shane
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:00 pm

*Gets hit by the ball and thrown away. Lays panting on ground. What the hell can I do? Im getting slower by the second and none of my ideas work. Gets up and looks at dragon. But I will never give up. There must be some way out of the. *

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:18 am