manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+22
Reynemesis
Hollis
zozo hurley(nasin)
Dee Snider
Fullmetal642
Ichimura.Kenta
Dchong
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
Bo Ricero
Jin Grand
ksw212
UnknownDemonGod
NotMeForSure
Tmack
jmcast/makaveli
Stark Black
Sinister92
Hiroto Takashi
Nicholas Wolfwood
Devodin
Six Samurai Irou
26 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

stat points : 568

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 22 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  Dee Snider Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:01 pm

Jin Grand wrote:*Gets hit by the ball and thrown away. Lays panting on ground. What the hell can I do? Im getting slower by the second and none of my ideas work. Gets up and looks at dragon. But I will never give up. There must be some way out of the. *

*the dragon appears in front of jin and slams into jin with its wings dragging jin up to the sky and dive down into the ground slamming jin down into the ground at the last minute*
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

stat points : 440

Post  Jin Grand Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:05 pm

*I start to pound it in the face, feeling my body getting weaker. It uses my reiatsu to grow bigger. Maybe I can use my reiatsu to make it weaker? *
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:07 pm

Jin Grand wrote:*I start to pound it in the face, feeling my body getting weaker. It uses my reiatsu to grow bigger. Maybe I can use my reiatsu to make it weaker? *

*smiles* seems like jin...is getting the hang of it...i believe in u...jin...but..there is more to just using ur reiatsu to make it weaker...jin....
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:11 pm

8 of 20

* If I can reverse the absorbtion process I should be able to make it disappear. Meaning that if I can figure out how to draw my own reiatsu back into my body, I should have a change at defeating it
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:14 pm

Jin Grand wrote:8 of 20

* If I can reverse the absorbtion process I should be able to make it disappear. Meaning that if I can figure out how to draw my own reiatsu back into my body, I should have a change at defeating it

*the dragon fires a small ball of black energy into the sky as thousands of black beams starts to appear from the ball and continues heading for jin* good jin..good...but thinking...will get u nowhere...use it...
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:16 pm

9 of 20

*I close my eyes and feels after my reiatsu and before the beams hit me I find it and instead of them hurting me, I absorb them into my body*
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:20 pm

Jin Grand wrote:9 of 20

*I close my eyes and feels after my reiatsu and before the beams hit me I find it and instead of them hurting me, I absorb them into my body*

*suddenly a surge of lightning strikes jin causing him to loose his energy drastically* seems...like u have forgotten..about the lightning...jin...*slowly jin's starting to bleed through his skin* and the property...of the attack reiatsu..corruption...its..like fighting me..jin...only...wilder..remember...my abilities..and ur abilities..is in that dragon..jin...
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:24 pm

10 of 20

*I get up, whipping the blod away and starts to run towards the dragon, ready to use shunpo*

ooc: Dee is there any reason for doing this you havent told me? I mean, you fusing your zan with mine cant be a good sign. What will happen to your zan?
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:27 pm

Jin Grand wrote:10 of 20

*I get up, whipping the blod away and starts to run towards the dragon, ready to use shunpo*

ooc: Dee is there any reason for doing this you havent told me? I mean, you fusing your zan with mine cant be a good sign. What will happen to your zan?

*the dragon spreads its wings as it starts to absorbs reiatsu from the surrounding including from jin as it opens its mouth and energy starts to gather in front of its mouth and black lightning connects the from the edge of its wings to the energy orb in front of the dragon's mouth*

ooc: lets not get to that...jin...
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:30 pm

Dee Snider wrote:

*the dragon spreads its wings as it starts to absorbs reiatsu from the surrounding including from jin as it opens its mouth and energy starts to gather in front of its mouth and black lightning connects the from the edge of its wings to the energy orb in front of the dragon's mouth*

11 of 20

*Shunpos on top of the dragon and starts to absorb my reiatsu from its body*

ooc: you have to tell what is wrong afterwards
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:33 pm

Jin Grand wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:

11 of 20

ooc: i will

*the dragon swallows the energy orb as it's head disappears and starts to reform abv jin with its mouth over him and fires the energy at point blank at jin*
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:34 pm

Dee Snider wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:

11 of 20

*the dragon swallows the energy orb as it's head disappears and starts to reform abv jin with its mouth over him and fires the energy at point blank at jin*
    '

12 of 20

I was waiting for you to do that
    *Shunpos away from the attack, making it hit itself*

ooc: ok, I will wait then.
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:37 pm

Jin Grand wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:

11 of 20

'

12 of 20

I was waiting for you to do that
    *Shunpos away from the attack, making it hit itself*

ooc: ok, I will wait then.

*another head starts to form from the side of the dragon and bites down on jin's leg causing him to get stuck and getting hit by the energy ball*
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:40 pm

13 of 20

*Places hand on the head and absorbs it quickly and points hand at the ball*
    Hado no 1 Sho
    *creates a burst of reiatsu with the absorbed reiatsu and pushes the ball back towards the gaint head*
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:45 pm

Jin Grand wrote:13 of 20

*Places hand on the head and absorbs it quickly and points hand at the ball*
    Hado no 1 Sho
    *creates a burst of reiatsu with the absorbed reiatsu and pushes the ball back towards the gaint head*

*jin continues to bleed profusely from his skin as the reiatsu that is being absorbed continues destroying jin from the inside as a the dragon opens up its mouth again and swallows the energy ball but didnt fires it back* jin...that will kill u...from the inside..u need to weaken it first...*unaware to jin, a small crack starts to appear in the black moon in the sky*
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:46 pm

14 of 20

*shunpos away from the dragon and waits for it to make its move.*
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:50 pm

Jin Grand wrote:14 of 20

*shunpos away from the dragon and waits for it to make its move.*

*in a frenzy, the dragon opens up its mouth and continues firing black beams from its mouth in a rapid fire manner at jin each creating a black hole as it hits something* jin...weaken..that dragon first...do..not..absorb..it without weakening it...
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:52 pm

15 of 20

*Creates afterimages as I moves in close to the dragon.*
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:55 pm

Jin Grand wrote:15 of 20

*Creates afterimages as I moves in close to the dragon.*

*as the beams continues hitting the afterimages, black holes starts to form all over the field and 1 of it manages to hit Jin's left leg causing a black hole to emerge from Jin's left leg dmging it* jin....*tears starts to form in dee's eyes* it pains me...to put u through this jin...maybe..i should stop...
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:58 pm

16 of 20

Hell no sensei, I can do this
    *Shunpos above the dragon slaming leg with the black hole into its body, making the black hole stick to the dragon, dmging*
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:01 pm

Jin Grand wrote:16 of 20

Hell no sensei, I can do this
    *Shunpos above the dragon slaming leg with the black hole into its body, making the black hole stick to the dragon, dmging*

*as jin is slamming his leg down into the dragon's body, as if made of black hole itself, jin's leg is stuck in the body of the dragon as he is slowly sucked in up to his waist*
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:05 pm

17 of 20

*Starts to absorb the reiatsu the black hole is made of, making me able to pull myself out of the hole*
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:12 pm

Jin Grand wrote:17 of 20

*Starts to absorb the reiatsu the black hole is made of, making me able to pull myself out of the hole*

*as jin continues to absorb the reiatsu, blood starts spurting out of jin's own body making him lose all of his reiatsu as the dragon gets bigger and starts glowing and pulls jin into itself constantly draining jin of his own reiatsu at the same time burning the air around it* jin...*appears in front of the dragon and punches the dragon's stomach and drags jin out* i will stop this now...*the whole realm starts to disappears revealing them standing in the battlefield as Dee collapse coughing up blood*
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:13 pm

What the hell is going on here dee?
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:18 pm

Jin Grand wrote:What the hell is going on here dee?

this..is for u..*hands jin a zanpaktou with black hilt and blue guard*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:49 pm