manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+22
Reynemesis
Hollis
zozo hurley(nasin)
Dee Snider
Fullmetal642
Ichimura.Kenta
Dchong
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
Bo Ricero
Jin Grand
ksw212
UnknownDemonGod
NotMeForSure
Tmack
jmcast/makaveli
Stark Black
Sinister92
Hiroto Takashi
Nicholas Wolfwood
Devodin
Six Samurai Irou
26 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

Hollis
    Hollis

stat points : 607

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 30 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  Hollis Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:54 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Hollis wrote:"no probs, where to"

Me: We will meet you at the chatterbox.
    see ya there"
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:58 pm

im here.....
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:00 pm

sorry artix.... dinners ready..... il be back after... to fight you.....
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

stat points : 1417
    Location : my lab where i make training devices and the odd strange experiment

Post  artixvoncreg Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:00 pm

nasin wrote:sorry artix.... dinners ready..... il be back after... to fight you.....

me: damn i coulda killed him
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:01 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
    nasin wrote:sorry artix.... dinners ready..... il be back after... to fight you.....

me: damn i coulda killed him

sure... see ya anyway...
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:47 pm

me: ok im here
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:48 pm

good......... ill be using my buru shikon(can be found on page 3)
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

stat points : 1079

Post  Bo Ricero Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:50 pm

hmm wander how this will go
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:50 pm

nasin wrote:good......... ill be using my buru shikon(can be found on page 3)

me: ok lets begin

* i draw my zanpakuto sheathed *
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:51 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:

hmmmmmmmmm wut about it

*unsheathes zan*

who goes first????
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:52 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:hmm wander how this will go

i will win..........

ooc i really dont know.............
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:53 pm

nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

hmmmmmmmmm wut about it

*unsheathes zan*

who goes first????

*i shunpo behind nasin and hit him in the head causing him to be thrown to the floor i then leap into the air and swing down onto his chest *
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:55 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

hmmmmmmmmm wut about it

*unsheathes zan*

who goes first????

*i shunpo behind nasin and hit him in the head causing him to be thrown to the floor i then leap into the air and swing down onto his chest *

*side step evading hit, graps artix's hilt and slashes him across the chest*
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:57 pm

nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

hmmmmmmmmm wut about it

*unsheathes zan*

who goes first????

* i let go of my zan and shunpo behind nasin kicking him in the back causing him to drop my zan i catch it and hit him sending him flying to the ground *

Last edited by artixvoncreg on Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:58 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

hmmmmmmmmm wut about it

*unsheathes zan*

who goes first????

* i block the attack and kick nasin in the gut sending him flying backwards i then shunpo behind him while he is still flying and do the same i shunpo again behind him and hit him making him go flying and repeat *

how do you block it when im holding your hilt?????
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:59 pm

nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

hmmmmmmmmm wut about it

*unsheathes zan*

who goes first????

* i block the attack and kick nasin in the gut sending him flying backwards i then shunpo behind him while he is still flying and do the same i shunpo again behind him and hit him making him go flying and repeat *

ooc: oops forgot you were holding my zan ill go back and edit that
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:00 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

hmmmmmmmmm wut about it

*unsheathes zan*

who goes first????

its alright...
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:01 pm

nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

hmmmmmmmmm wut about it

*unsheathes zan*

who goes first????

its alright...

ooc: edited
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:02 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

hmmmmmmmmm wut about it

*unsheathes zan*

who goes first????

* i let go of my zan and shunpo behind nasin kicking him in the back causing him to drop my zan i catch it and hit him sending him flying to the ground *

*with artix zan in hand i stab him from behind as he is kicking me, i spin around slashing his chest with my zan, but still gets kicked sending me flying, then i stab my sword into the ground thereby stopping the thrust*
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:06 pm

nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

hmmmmmmmmm wut about it

*unsheathes zan*

who goes first????

*with artix zan in hand i stab him from behind as he is kicking me, i spin around slashing his chest with my zan*

* i dodge the slash *

me: damn you your playing dirty .........KUROI-TAIYOU !!!

* my zan suddenly dissapears from nasins grasp and returns to my hand i then shunpo infront of him and uppercut him sending him into the air after i shunpo above him and whack him back down to the floor *
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:10 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

hmmmmmmmmm wut about it

*unsheathes zan*

who goes first????

*with artix zan in hand i stab him from behind as he is kicking me, i spin around slashing his chest with my zan*

* i dodge the slash *

* my zan suddenly dissapears from nasins grasp and returns to my hand i then shunpo infront of him and uppercut him sending him into the air after i shunpo above him and whack him back down to the floor *

*takes the hit*

*gets up........*

that almost didnt hurt at all

*hitomi buru shikon*
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:11 pm

nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

hmmmmmmmmm wut about it

*unsheathes zan*

who goes first????

* i dodge the slash *

*takes the hit*

*gets up........*

*hitomi buru shikon*

me: im not trying to hurt you yet
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:16 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

hmmmmmmmmm wut about it

*unsheathes zan*

who goes first????

* i dodge the slash *

*takes the hit*

*gets up........*

*hitomi buru shikon*

that wxplains the weakling punches...... im not gonna post for like 10 minutes just wait.......
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:17 pm

nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:
    nasin wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

hmmmmmmmmm wut about it

*unsheathes zan*

who goes first????

* i dodge the slash *

*takes the hit*

*gets up........*

*hitomi buru shikon*

that wxplains the weakling punches...... im not gonna post for like 10 minutes just wait.......

fine just dont keep me waiting
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:44 pm

me: sorry nasin g2g we will have to carry this on some other time cya

rio: later

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:41 pm