manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+22
Reynemesis
Hollis
zozo hurley(nasin)
Dee Snider
Fullmetal642
Ichimura.Kenta
Dchong
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
Bo Ricero
Jin Grand
ksw212
UnknownDemonGod
NotMeForSure
Tmack
jmcast/makaveli
Stark Black
Sinister92
Hiroto Takashi
Nicholas Wolfwood
Devodin
Six Samurai Irou
26 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

stat points : 1147

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 20 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:48 am

Dee Snider wrote:*takes jin's zanpaktou* alright...guys i need u guys to stay back alittle....sry...jin...this hurts me more than it will...do for u...

im fine... i got shizuka here anyway.
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

stat points : 568

Post  Dee Snider Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:49 am

Jin Grand wrote:What do you mean Sensei?

sry..jin..*puts both palm together* tengu art 10 reverse creation *black reiatsu starts to covers the entire place creating a black realm with a black moon abv* in here....ur reiatsu will be constantly sucked out of u..jin..*reiatsu starts to get sucked out of jin*
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

stat points : 644

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:51 am

*shunpos closer*
    hmm interesting
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

stat points : 440

Post  Jin Grand Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:51 am

*feels reiatsu leave me and looks at dee*
    What are you doing Sensei?
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:52 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:What do you mean Sensei?

sry..jin..*puts both palm together* tengu art 10 reverse creation *black reiatsu starts to covers the entire place creating a black realm with a black moon abv* in here....ur reiatsu will be constantly sucked out of u..jin..*reiatsu starts to get sucked out of jin*

Me: what on earth are you doing dee?
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:56 am

Jin Grand wrote:*feels reiatsu leave me and looks at dee*

*pulls out my zanpaktou and hold both jin's and my zanpaktou in hand* i'm..*starts to tear up and breaks both jin's and my zanpaktou causing lightning and shadow to fly up in the black sky and starts to intertwine* here it comes..*a black lightning strikes down from the sky and a black dragon with blue eyes covered in lightning emerges from the strike and roars creating shockwaves throughout the entire field*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:59 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:*feels reiatsu leave me and looks at dee*

*pulls out my zanpaktou and hold both jin's and my zanpaktou in hand* i'm..*starts to tear up and breaks both jin's and my zanpaktou causing lightning and shadow to fly up in the black sky and starts to intertwine* here it comes..*a black lightning strikes down from the sky and a black dragon with blue eyes covered in lightning emerges from the strike and roars creating shockwaves throughout the entire field*

Me:Dee what's with summoning that??

*Shizuka clasps her arms around Shane's, with Shane staring at the dragon*
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:00 am

*Filled with pain I look at the dragon*
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:00 am

yea dee what gives

*staring at the dragon*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:02 am

Jin Grand wrote:*Filled with pain I look at the dragon*

*looks as reiatsu continues getting drained out of Jin*
    Me: Jin!
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:03 am

*starts to tear up while looking at jin* with every reiatsu u lose jin...this dragon will gain that same amount of power..ur objective jin..is to dmg it..and absorb it..be aware of ur reiatsu jin..the more reiatsu u use..the more reiatsu it will receive..

ooc: u have 20 posts jin..i will be the dragon....
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:05 am

Dee Snider wrote:

*starts to tear up while looking at jin* with every reiatsu u lose jin...this dragon will gain that same amount of power..ur objective jin..is to dmg it..and absorb it..be aware of ur reiatsu jin..the more reiatsu u use..the more reiatsu it will receive..

ooc: u have 20 posts jin..i will be the dragon....

Me: seems like its a form of training.... Jin... you'll have to fight hand-to-hand. You ready for this?
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:06 am

ooc: ok.

*Stands up and looks at the dragon, ignoring the pain I run towards it.*
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:09 am

its...more..than hand to hand...shane...there's a secret to it..jin's reiatsu will constantly be leaking out of him..into the dragon..every contact..will cause the dragon..to absorbs jin's reiatsu...*tears starts to drip down cheeks as looking at jin* there's a secret to beating the dragon..jin...u need to find it...

*the dragon's jaw starts to crack at the sides and opens up it mouth as black reiatsu and lightning starts to gather in its mouth*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:10 am

Dee Snider wrote:its...more..than hand to hand...shane...there's a secret to it..jin's reiatsu will constantly be leaking out of him..into the dragon..every contact..will cause the dragon..to absorbs jin's reiatsu...*tears starts to drip down cheeks as looking at jin* there's a secret to beating the dragon..jin...u need to find it...

*the dragon's jaw starts to crack at the sides and opens up it mouth as black reiatsu and lightning starts to gather in its mouth*

Me: im just saying that's the only available fighting method.
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 am

well what if he reverses the absorbtion and use the black lightning against the dragon
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 am

*Panting I stand, trying to find its weakness and waiting for the attack. Dee had said it himself, the more reiatsu I use the more it gets. But how do I defeat something this huge without using reiatsu? There must be some way, all I need to do is find it *
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:13 am

Jin Grand wrote:*Panting I stand, trying to find its weakness and waiting for the attack. Dee had said it himself, the more reiatsu I use the more it gets. But how do I defeat something this huge without using reiatsu? There must be some way, all I need to do is find it *

*turning its head at jin, the dragon fires a massive black beam covered in black lightning towards jin at high speed destroying everything in its path*
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:16 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:*Panting I stand, trying to find its weakness and waiting for the attack. Dee had said it himself, the more reiatsu I use the more it gets. But how do I defeat something this huge without using reiatsu? There must be some way, all I need to do is find it *

*turning its head at jin, the dragon fires a massive black beam covered in black lightning towards jin at high speed destroying everything in its path*

*I jump to the side, avoiding most of the damage while trying to use as little reiatsu as possible.*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:16 am

Me: take advantage of the weakness of big creatures, they are slow, have time intervals between attacks and cannot use other parts of their body when using attacks like breathing fire, use such timings to look around and study the dragon, eventually finding a weakness.
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:18 am

Jin Grand wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:

*I jump to the side, avoiding most of the damage while trying to use as little reiatsu as possible.*

*jin is starting to be absorbed into the black beam while the black lightning starts striking the whole field wildly drawing jin in into the striking zone of the lightning and into the path of the beam while the beam continues going in its path of destruction*
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:19 am

ooc: jin...number ur posts...btw...that is ur 2nd post...
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:19 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:

*jin is starting to be absorbed into the black beam while the black lightning starts striking the whole field wildly drawing jin in into the striking zone of the lightning and into the path of the beam while the beam continues going in its path of destruction*

OOC:dee i got a question. you said black moon abv. What does abv stand for?
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:20 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    Jin Grand wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:

OOC:dee i got a question. you said black moon abv. What does abv stand for?

ooc: oh i mean..abv in the sky
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

Post  Jin Grand Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:22 am

3 of 20 post

* Shit!!! What the hell am I supposed to do I try fightning against the attack, but as I use my reiatsu to fight, it leaves me.*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:17 am