manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+22
Reynemesis
Hollis
zozo hurley(nasin)
Dee Snider
Fullmetal642
Ichimura.Kenta
Dchong
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
Bo Ricero
Jin Grand
ksw212
UnknownDemonGod
NotMeForSure
Tmack
jmcast/makaveli
Stark Black
Sinister92
Hiroto Takashi
Nicholas Wolfwood
Devodin
Six Samurai Irou
26 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

stat points : 524

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 11 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  NotMeForSure Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:40 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

well i have dragon techs. that are a bit stronger that grc that only i can use, so it wont matter to me

Dragon Techs .... sounds nice ....

yea i can teach them to you, but you MUST have a DRAGON type spirit for the zan you will be using

FINALLY! LIMITS! ^_^
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:40 am

Tmack wrote:guah you and your Harry Houdini act always disappearing....well how do i fight a guy who always disappears and doesn't do anything but disappear

well find the weakness, you notice how udg overcomes this
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

stat points : 440

Post  Jin Grand Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:40 am

Im sorry xenon, I promise I will not ignore you *pats Xenons shoulder*

Hey everyone else *waves so you guys dont feel ignored*

Last edited by Jin Grand on Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:40 am

Gigamonch wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

well i have dragon techs. that are a bit stronger that grc that only i can use, so it wont matter to me

yea i can teach them to you, but you MUST have a DRAGON type spirit for the zan you will be using

FINALLY! LIMITS! ^_^

lolz , did u noe those Dojo are going to be shut down ?? YEA !!!!!!
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

stat points : 644

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:41 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:okay someone MUST find out why the post are grey and white cause it gets on my nerves

well mine arent grey and white

mine are white and grey lol
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:41 am

ksw212 wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Gigamonch wrote:hhe and my thoughts are, GRC's shouldn't be thrown around just like *snaps fingers* that. They're really strong, and people here are starting to underestimate them T_T which kinda sucks for us arrancars as that is like, a signature move.

U mean like Zangetsu is a Human like tat ??

yes
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:41 am

Jin Grand wrote:Im sorry xenon, I promise I will not ignore you *pats Xenons shoulder*

Hey everyone else *waves so you guys dont feel ignored*

Lolz .....
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:41 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:okay someone MUST find out why the post are grey and white cause it gets on my nerves

It's the forum theme man, if you wanna read the posts in the unreadable zone, just highlight it with ya mouse ^^
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:41 am

you know what Jmcastor *lifts up Middle finger* *bleeps out f word* you i am going to bed so well finish this later to day okay cuz all i did today was play tony hawks proving ground for Xbox 360 4 like 10 straight hours
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:42 am

Gigamonch wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:th

It's the forum theme man, if you wanna read the posts in the unreadable zone, just highlight it with ya mouse ^^

hey thats what i do *hi five *
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:42 am

sinister92 wrote:

well mine arent grey and white

mine are white and grey lol

well mine are, and i dont think it is my internet
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:42 am

Tmack wrote:
    you know what Jmcastor *lifts up Middle finger* *bleeps out f word* you i am going to bed so well finish this later to day okay cuz all i did today was play tony hawks proving ground for Xbox 360 4 like 10 straight hours

I so am GAAWD at that game ^_^ night man.,
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:42 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Gigamonch wrote:hhe and my thoughts are, GRC's shouldn't be thrown around just like *snaps fingers* that. They're really strong, and people here are starting to underestimate them T_T which kinda sucks for us arrancars as that is like, a signature move.

yes

OO , haha , then u might be happy to hear that i hav .......................... one Zanpakuto tats contains 2 Dragon Spirits xD
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:43 am

ksw212 wrote:
    sinister92 wrote:whats to the right Arrow

* Materialize a Clone to sinister's right *
    Xenon ( Clone ) : i am to the right ....

*hmm materialize six clones in every direction of xenon*
    i am everywhere

Last edited by sinister92 on Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:43 am

Tmack wrote:
    hey thats what i do *hi five *

*reciprocates high-five* ^_^
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:43 am

Gigamonch wrote:

i kno that but it takes time
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

stat points : 440

Post  Jin Grand Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:44 am

Bye Tmack. See you later *waves*
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:44 am

ksw212 wrote:
    OO , haha , then u might be happy to hear that i hav .......................... one Zanpakuto tats contains 2 Dragon Spirits xD

Don't even start with the mega quotes,,, is UDG still around?

Last edited by Gigamonch on Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:45 am

sinister92 wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    sinister92 wrote:whats to the right Arrow

* Materialize a Clone to sinister's right *
    Xenon ( Clone ) : i am to the right ....

*hmm materialize four six clones in every direction of xenon*
    i am everywhere

* materialize another 9 Clones around Sinister *
    HA ! , nw i am everywhere , North , South , East , West , North-West , North-East , South-West , South-East
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:45 am

Gigamonch wrote:Don't even start with the mega quotes,,, is UDG still around?

Yeah I am still here.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:45 am

ksw212 wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

yes

thats good so i can teach you, after you learn bankai, cause these tech. require externizing your zan spirit
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:45 am

Gigamonch wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:

Don't even start with the mega quotes,,, is UDG still around?

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .... btw do u hav MSN ??
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:46 am

*materializ 36 clones*
    now i am in every direction
    on every single one of ur clones hah
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:46 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

yes

thats good so i can teach you, after you learn bankai, cause these tech. require externizing your zan spirit
    Tat reminds me so how DO we achieve Bankai ??
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:46 am

Well everybody, my sister's done with the bathrooms and will make me leave any minute now to finish her project..... I guess I'm already saying that at any moment I will be gone and come back later ^_^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:13 am