manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+22
Reynemesis
Hollis
zozo hurley(nasin)
Dee Snider
Fullmetal642
Ichimura.Kenta
Dchong
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
Bo Ricero
Jin Grand
ksw212
UnknownDemonGod
NotMeForSure
Tmack
jmcast/makaveli
Stark Black
Sinister92
Hiroto Takashi
Nicholas Wolfwood
Devodin
Six Samurai Irou
26 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

stat points : 524

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 9 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  NotMeForSure Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:21 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

Oh, and do you still want to transfer to my division?

Well, I'd like to be under a captain who is a fellow arrancar,,, and from day one you were always like, MY IDOL!!!! hhehehhe lol.
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:21 am

well justin are you gonna attack or what and i am sorry for this but you shouldn't call me a black a** Mother F***er but daddy
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:21 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:well tmack has not really attcked yet

Well yeah, but it really is within 5 attacks from the other person.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:22 am

Gigamonch wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

Oh, and do you still want to transfer to my division?

Well, I'd like to be under a captain who is a fellow arrancar,,, and from day one you were always like, MY IDOL!!!! hhehehhe lol.

mine too.....cause he was the one person that i fought al the time, but could never beat
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:22 am

Tmack wrote:well justin are you gonna attack or what and i am sorry for this but you shouldn't call me a black a** Mother F***er but daddy

Calm down, grasshoppa, he who goes into battle hot-headed, is he who does not come out of battle with a head. ^_^
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

stat points : 644

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:23 am

u know what i think should be god mod aswell healing in battle
    we should just take the damage untill we lose so the fight wont last so long
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:23 am

I don't know how people can say they idolize some body cuz i can never even pick my own favorite stuff cuz i might like it but i can never pic my favorite
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:23 am

Gigamonch wrote:Well, I'd like to be under a captain who is a fellow arrancar,,, and from day one you were always like, MY IDOL!!!! hhehehhe lol.

Alright. If we fight later today, then I will test your strength in that battle. And I will hopefully give you the right seat.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:24 am

why the hell are the post on my computer all grey and white
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:24 am

Gigamonch wrote:
    Tmack wrote:well justin are you gonna attack or what and i am sorry for this but you shouldn't call me a black a** Mother F***er but daddy

Calm down, grasshoppa, he who goes into battle hot-headed, is he who does not come out of battle with a head. ^_^

actually Justin is the hot head and i am the cool and calm one until i get riled up
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:24 am

HEY !!!! stop ignoring me !!!!
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:25 am

sinister92 wrote:u know what i think should be god mod aswell healing in battle
    we should just take the damage untill we lose so the fight wont last so long

Well as long as the person can't heal all the time, then I think it is fine. Like maybe they can heal somewhere between 1-3 times in a battle.
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:25 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:why the hell are the post on my computer all grey and white

are you ever gonna frickin respond to the fricken post are we ever gonna finish a fight
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:26 am

ksw212 wrote:HEY !!!! stop ignoring me !!!!

Well sorry. I was busy and couldn't respond to you.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:26 am

okay *the clone who just fired the fire grc trys to kick tmack in the face while the real makaveli is standing a couple of meters away*
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:26 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

Alright. If we fight later today, then I will test your strength in that battle. And I will hopefully give you the right seat.

Oh,,,, a test,, intriguing,,,, but I must tell you,,, I have yet to fully control my arrancar abilites,, (OOC: I've only had two spars here in this forum, because I was only on for like thrre days and THEN BOOM! exams. hehehhe) I will prepare myself ^_^
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:28 am

Tmack wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:why the hell are the post on my computer all grey and white

are you ever gonna frickin respond to the fricken post are we ever gonna finish a fight

well will someone answer me cause its annoying
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:28 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:HEY !!!! stop ignoring me !!!!

Well sorry. I was busy and couldn't respond to you.

Ok , ok , xD , the rest are still ignoring me -_- btw , wad u ppl toking abt ??
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:29 am

Gigamonch wrote:Oh,,,, a test,, intriguing,,,, but I must tell you,,, I have yet to fully control my arrancar abilites,, (OOC: I've only had two spars here in this forum, because I was only on for like thrre days and THEN BOOM! exams. hehehhe) I will prepare myself ^_^

No problem, just prepare yourself then.
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:30 am

hhe and my thoughts are, GRC's shouldn't be thrown around just like *snaps fingers* that. They're really strong, and people here are starting to underestimate them T_T which kinda sucks for us arrancars as that is like, a signature move.
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:30 am

Gigamonch wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

Oh,,,, a test,, intriguing,,,, but I must tell you,,, I have yet to fully control my arrancar abilites,, (OOC: I've only had two spars here in this forum, because I was only on for like thrre days and THEN BOOM! exams. hehehhe) I will prepare myself ^_^

Haha , my exam was last week xD ,
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:30 am

ksw212 wrote:Ok , ok , xD , the rest are still ignoring me -_- btw , wad u ppl toking abt ??

Well we aren't really talking about much.
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:30 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Tmack wrote:

okay *the clone who just fired the fire grc trys to kick tmack in the face while the real makaveli is standing a couple of meters away*

*I block the kick to the face and then i shunpo to the real jmcastor and use Fire art 3- Fire Barrier-paralyzing barrier.
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:31 am

It looks like Tmack is gonna march on over to jm's house and whack 'em good. ^_^ LOL
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:31 am

Gigamonch wrote:hhe and my thoughts are, GRC's shouldn't be thrown around just like *snaps fingers* that. They're really strong, and people here are starting to underestimate them T_T which kinda sucks for us arrancars as that is like, a signature move.

Haha , GRC is ur Signature move ?? lolz , i use GRCD and GCD , those are 2 Ceros i kinda invented , KINDA

Last edited by ksw212 on Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04, 2024 7:37 pm