manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+22
Reynemesis
Hollis
zozo hurley(nasin)
Dee Snider
Fullmetal642
Ichimura.Kenta
Dchong
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
Bo Ricero
Jin Grand
ksw212
UnknownDemonGod
NotMeForSure
Tmack
jmcast/makaveli
Stark Black
Sinister92
Hiroto Takashi
Nicholas Wolfwood
Devodin
Six Samurai Irou
26 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 32 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:18 pm

Reynemesis wrote:OOc: my computer lagged
    whos winning?

its not that kinda fight....but i would say udg
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:19 pm

very ... original ... hiroto *glare*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:19 pm

Hateshinai Kaisou wrote:very ... original ... hiroto *glare*

let the man fight
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

stat points : 659

Post  Reynemesis Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:21 pm

oh ok
    ~sits down~
    i guess i should start getting ready for my fight
    ~begins to meditate~
    Hiroto Takashi

stat points : 660

Post  Hiroto Takashi Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:21 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:*all of the clones break and the ice from them returns to my sword* "So, how am i doing so far?"

I will tell you how you did later.
    *I fire another cero at Hiroto*

*i try to dodge but the cero hits my arm* "ugh, damnit." i throw my sword at the ground, "Shodokiretsu no mizu kari (third crack: winter field)!" huge diamond pillars surround you and then close in on you in great speed.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:22 pm

Reynemesis wrote:oh ok
    ~sits down~
    i guess i should start getting ready for my fight
    ~begins to meditate~

i think udg can take both of you on
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:22 pm

"oh come on it's not like their exactly the same, plus i like ice type zanpakutos."
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:23 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:*all of the clones break and the ice from them returns to my sword* "So, how am i doing so far?"

*i try to dodge but the cero hits my arm* "ugh, damnit." i throw my sword at the ground, "Shodokiretsu no mizu kari (third crack: winter field)!" huge diamond pillars surround you and then close in on you in great speed.

ceros are still strong so dont underestimate them
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:23 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:*i try to dodge but the cero hits my arm* "ugh, damnit." i throw my sword at the ground, "Shodokiretsu no mizu kari (third crack: winter field)!" huge diamond pillars surround you and then close in on you in great speed.

*I sonido out of the way. Then I sonido next to Hiroto and go to punch him in the face*
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:23 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

yeah i know but i like barely missed it so it like nicks my arm with a huge cut
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:24 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:

"oh come on it's not like their exactly the same, plus i like ice type zanpakutos."

i base most of my attacks off of toshiro's zanpakuto
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:25 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

yeah i know but i like barely missed it so it like nicks my arm with a huge cut

ohhh...yea just makin sure cause a lotta people on here underrestimate the power of thoese
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:25 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:*i try to dodge but the cero hits my arm* "ugh, damnit." i throw my sword at the ground, "Shodokiretsu no mizu kari (third crack: winter field)!" huge diamond pillars surround you and then close in on you in great speed.

*I sonido out of the way. Then I sonido next to Hiroto and go to punch him in the face*

*holds sword out and it slices your hand, but from the cut ice starts to spread through your body inside and out*
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:26 pm

welll.. I suppose so....*sigh*

mine's more of a ice (cryogenics liquid) l/light type... but my ice is a bit more intense than yours... notably at -198 degrees ^__^
    (liquid nitrogen temp)
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:27 pm

Hateshinai Kaisou wrote:welll.. I suppose so....*sigh*

mine's more of a ice (cryogenics liquid) l/light type... but my ice is a bit more intense than yours... notably at -198 degrees ^__^
    (liquid nitrogen temp)

damn.....mine is just light but my attacvks in turn are very strong....like my KYUUKYOKU TENSHU CERO DORAIGON
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:28 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:*holds sword out and it slices your hand, but from the cut ice starts to spread through your body inside and out*

*My hand stops before it get's cut deeply, so I only get a scratch. Then I appear behind Hiroto and go to pierce both of his legs*
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:30 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:*holds sword out and it slices your hand, but from the cut ice starts to spread through your body inside and out*

*My hand stops before it get's cut deeply, so I only get a scratch. Then I appear behind Hiroto and go to pierce both of his legs*

*screams out in pain* and falls down but holds sword out to the sky, " *pant, pant* Kurokiretsu no Zukitsuki (fourth crack: shining moon)!" the moon suddenly appears in the sky and then shines down on me healing me instantly.
    Ichimura.Kenta
    Ichimura.Kenta

stat points : 263

Post  Ichimura.Kenta Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:31 pm

my Hibiki no Ame is a rain/sound type and can only use some of his abilities when its raining so one of my abilities is to create a rain cloud by letting water evaporate into the air and yada yada. stupid right
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:31 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:*screams out in pain* and falls down but holds sword out to the sky, " *pant, pant* Kurokiretsu no Zukitsuki (fourth crack: shining moon)!" the moon suddenly appears in the sky and then shines down on me healing me instantly.

Alright I think that might be enough.
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:31 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

(liquid nitrogen temp)

damn.....mine is just light but my attacvks in turn are very strong....like my KYUUKYOKU TENSHU CERO DORAIGON

^__^
    I don't like using my strong attacks unless I absolutely have to, and I'm sure that yours is strong, but i'm too lazy to go and check that ^__^

... btw, the reason I was kinda pissed is because the name is almost the same *sweatdrop*
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:33 pm

Ichimaru Kenta...Lambo wrote:my Hibiki no Ame is a rain/sound type and can only use some of his abilities when its raining so one of my abilities is to create a rain cloud by letting water evaporate into the air and yada yada. stupid right

no actually that's pretty cool. i like how it's rain/sound type--kinda combines two elements that arent usually combined. but i also like how you say that you can only use some ablities when it's raining. Very cool
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:33 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:*screams out in pain* and falls down but holds sword out to the sky, " *pant, pant* Kurokiretsu no Zukitsuki (fourth crack: shining moon)!" the moon suddenly appears in the sky and then shines down on me healing me instantly.

Alright I think that might be enough.

no, no please im not done fighting. please i can continue. did i do something wrong?
    Ichimura.Kenta
    Ichimura.Kenta

stat points : 263

Post  Ichimura.Kenta Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:35 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    Ichimaru Kenta...Lambo wrote:my Hibiki no Ame is a rain/sound type and can only use some of his abilities when its raining so one of my abilities is to create a rain cloud by letting water evaporate into the air and yada yada. stupid right

no actually that's pretty cool. i like how it's rain/sound type--kinda combines two elements that arent usually combined. but i also like how you say that you can only use some ablities when it's raining. Very cool

thanx takashi-kun
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:35 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:no, no please im not done fighting. please i can continue. did i do something wrong?

No nothing wrong. I just believe I am done testing you. I have been wonder what is with people and healing. It seems like almost everyone can.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:36 pm

Hateshinai Kaisou wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

(liquid nitrogen temp)

^__^
    I don't like using my strong attacks unless I absolutely have to, and I'm sure that yours is strong, but i'm too lazy to go and check that ^__^

... btw, the reason I was kinda pissed is because the name is almost the same *sweatdrop*

yea it disrupts mask power from vizards and cuts the power of an arrncar in half, and is a couple of times stronger than a grc

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04, 2024 7:52 pm