manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+20
WinnieChan
Jin Grand
ksw212
Dee Snider
Devodin
Dchong
Kaname
artixvoncreg
Six Samurai Irou
NotMeForSure
Hollis
amazonhobo
Bo Ricero
Ichimura.Kenta
UnknownDemonGod
Tmack
Hiroto Takashi
zozo hurley(nasin)
hanabishi kanda
jmcast/makaveli
24 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 8 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:37 am

Gigamonch wrote:Hmph, that hurt a bit, it's a good thing you didn't really break it.

*stays with UDG by Sonidos and constantly continues to slash him while firing off ceros with the other hand.*

*Sonidos to the side of him, avoiding the attacks. Then I go to kick his head*
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

stat points : 524

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:39 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

*Sonidos to the side of him, avoiding the attacks. Then I go to kick his head*

*Uses my forearm to block and push away the leg then I kick him in the ribs. and fire a cero at him.*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:40 am

Gigamonch wrote:*Uses my forearm to block and push away the leg then I kick him in the ribs. and fire a cero at him.*

*I stop the kick with my hand, then I jump back and get hit by the cero*
    So how about I see your full power?
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:44 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    *I stop the kick with my hand, then I jump back and get hit by the cero*
    So how about I see your full power?

*sonidos back*
    Full power? Sure. Wait, I'm just gonna release.

*Giga's reiatsu levels increase exponentially, signifying his tranisition into full power.*
    Yup that feels good....
    Now..

Parpadear, Sombra de la Guepardo.

* A giant wave of fire spreads out and along with that Giga's reiatsu again increases exponentially! the Wave of fire then implodes and Giga is revealed in his released form which looks like this:
    Once Sombra de la Guepardo is released, Gigamonch's mask fragment, which originally covers just his mouth, extends and covers his arms and part of his ears. He grows a chunk of that white stuff on his shoulder's (remeber Volcanica, the release of one of grimmjow's fraccion? Looks like that, but smaller.)
    His hands become claw-like in the way that his fingers become pointed and really sharp. His legs also undergo a similar transformation, growing jagged rifges acroos the back of the legs. He grows a tail, which is considerably strong in power and is able to be used in battle.
    He has grown little armor on his torso area, in efforts to keep drag to a minimum, as speed is his primary attribute. The armor on his chest and abdomen area is crisscrossed and seems as if he was repeatedly slashed by tigers. Under that is a layer of white, just so it won't look ugly.

Yup, there you go, Full power plus released form..... SUch power, I'm not used to it either.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:46 am

Gigamonch wrote:*sonidos back*
    Full power? Sure. Wait, I'm just gonna release.

*Giga's reiatsu levels increase exponentially, signifying his tranisition into full power.*
    Yup that feels good....
    Now..

Parpadear, Sombra de la Guepardo.

* A giant wave of fire spreads out and along with that Giga's reiatsu again increases exponentially! the Wave of fire then implodes and Giga is revealed in his released form which looks like this:
    Once Sombra de la Guepardo is released, Gigamonch's mask fragment, which originally covers just his mouth, extends and covers his arms and part of his ears. He grows a chunk of that white stuff on his shoulder's (remeber Volcanica, the release of one of grimmjow's fraccion? Looks like that, but smaller.)
    His hands become claw-like in the way that his fingers become pointed and really sharp. His legs also undergo a similar transformation, growing jagged rifges acroos the back of the legs. He grows a tail, which is considerably strong in power and is able to be used in battle.
    He has grown little armor on his torso area, in efforts to keep drag to a minimum, as speed is his primary attribute. The armor on his chest and abdomen area is crisscrossed and seems as if he was repeatedly slashed by tigers. Under that is a layer of white, just so it won't look ugly.

Yup, there you go, Full power plus released form..... SUch power, I'm not used to it either.

Well then let's continue.
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:48 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

Well then let's continue.

We shall.
    *Giga launches an attack:
    Cadena de Fuego (Chain of Fire): Gigamonch emits a different, high temperature fire from his hands/claws. Once this hits, the enemy is bound and takes damage, kinda like a damaging mix of hado and bakudo, for arrancars. *

And he sonidos behind UDG at a terrifying speed and attacks UDG with it.*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:51 am

Gigamonch wrote:And he sonidos behind UDG at a terrifying speed and attacks UDG with it.*

*I jump forward barely avoiding the attack*
    Hm, you are quite fast.
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:53 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

*I jump forward barely avoiding the attack*
    Hm, you are quite fast.

I know it's funny. *sonidos behind UDG gain and fires a huge burst of fire from his hand at UDG*
    *Then I use my tail to grab UDG by the neck and I stab him with my hand, (Because I no longer have a weapon and my hands are claw like now,)*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:56 am

Gigamonch wrote:I know it's funny. *sonidos behind UDG gain and fires a huge burst of fire from his hand at UDG*
    *Then I use my tail to grab UDG by the neck and I stab him with my hand, (Because I no longer have a weapon and my hands are claw like now,)*

*I get hit by the first two attacks, but I stop his hand from piercing me. Then I draw my sword and cut some of his tail off. So I am let go. Finally I sonido away*
    Well I think I have gathered everything I need, but do you want to continue?
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:58 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

*I get hit by the first two attacks, but I stop his hand from piercing me. Then I draw my sword and cut some of his tail off. So I am let go. Finally I sonido away*
    Well I think I have gathered everything I need, but do you want to continue?

*eyes widen*
    DUde,,, my tail... MY tail you just,,, YOU JUST CUT IT OFF MAN!!! *it suddenly regenerates*
    ohh,, I didn't know it could do that.

You already have everything you need? Are you sure? huh.... soo..... What seat will I geT?
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:00 am

Gigamonch wrote:*eyes widen*
    DUde,,, my tail... MY tail you just,,, YOU JUST CUT IT OFF MAN!!! *it suddenly regenerates*
    ohh,, I didn't know it could do that.

You already have everything you need? Are you sure? huh.... soo..... What seat will I geT?

You will see when I have put up the seat numbers. But I asked if you want to continue or not.
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:02 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    You will see when I have put up the seat numbers. But I asked if you want to continue or not.

Uhmm let's continue since there's nothing better to do...... I believe I've never seen you fight seriously, That could be my challenge today. Let's continue ^_^
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:04 am

Gigamonch wrote:Uhmm let's continue since there's nothing better to do...... I believe I've never seen you fight seriously, That could be my challenge today. Let's continue ^_^

Alright then let's continue.
    *I get ready for any attack with my sword in one of my hands*
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:06 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Alright then let's continue.
    *I get ready for any attack with my sword in one of my hands*

*Giga archs his back as if getting ready for an attack*
    *A few dull moments pass by and...*
    ZHOOMM!!
    *Giga sonidos towards UDG and let's go a fire blast, then he sonidos behind and fires a cero.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:08 am

Gigamonch wrote:*Giga archs his back as if getting ready for an attack*
    *A few dull moments pass by and...*
    ZHOOMM!!
    *Giga sonidos towards UDG and let's go a fire blast, then he sonidos behind and fires a cero.

*I appear behind Giga, as the afterimage he attacks fades. Then I go to stab one of his legs*
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:10 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

*I appear behind Giga, as the afterimage he attacks fades. Then I go to stab one of his legs*

My tail wraps around the sword and and pulls it downwards, putting UDG off balance, Giga then stomps UDG to the ground and fires off a Fire based Cero that explodes upon contact a.k.a. Fuego Cero.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:11 am

Gigamonch wrote:My tail wraps around the sword and and pulls it downwards, putting UDG off balance, Giga then stomps UDG to the ground and fires off a Fire based Cero that explodes upon contact a.k.a. Fuego Cero.

*I get up after getting hit, acting like nothing happened*
    It looks like I can't keep up with your speed, how I am right now anyway. Shall I become faster?
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:11 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    *I get up after getting hit, acting like nothing happened*
    It looks like I can't keep up with your speed, how I am right now anyway. Shall I become faster?

That was what I was waiting for. ^_^
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:15 am

Gigamonch wrote:That was what I was waiting for. ^_^

*I reach for something around my waist and pull off what looks like a weight. Then I drop it*
    Ah there we go much lighter.
    *The weight hits the ground making a small crater where it landed*
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:18 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

*I reach for something around my waist and pull off what looks like a weight. Then I drop it*
    Ah there we go much lighter.
    *The weight hits the ground making a small crater where it landed*

Well, it seems you'll be able to keep up with my speed now, but unless you go full power, you won't go past my speed. ^_^.

*Sonidos behind UDG and hits him with a Cadena de Fuego Oscuras.*
    Then follows up with a cero.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:19 am

Gigamonch wrote:Well, it seems you'll be able to keep up with my speed now, but unless you go full power, you won't go past my speed. ^_^.

*Sonidos behind UDG and hits him with a Cadena de Fuego Oscuras.*
    Then follows up with a cero.

*I appear behind Giga and stab at his right leg*
    Who said that was the only weight.
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:21 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

*I appear behind Giga and stab at his right leg*
    Who said that was the only weight.

*Kick UDG and appears behind him as he skids backwards, then stabs him with a claw in the shoulder area*
    Who said I was going full-speed?
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:23 am

Gigamonch wrote:*Kick UDG and appears behind him as he skids backwards, then stabs him with a claw in the shoulder area*
    Who said I was going full-speed?

*Flips up and over Giga, avoiding the stab. While I am still above him I go to stab his neck/shoulder*
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:24 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

*Flips up and over Giga, avoiding the stab. While I am still above him I go to stab his neck/shoulder*

*As UDG is above me, I let him stab me in the shoulder, but I stab him in the exact same spot and I sonidos away, leaving us both wounded.* This is an awesome fight, I can't wait until we get our Ressureccion Segunda Etapas....
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:27 am

Gigamonch wrote:*As UDG is above me, I let him stab me in the shoulder, but I stab him in the exact same spot and I sonidos away, leaving us both wounded.* This is an awesome fight, I can't wait until we get our Ressureccion Segunda Etapas....

OCO Yeah but that might be for Uliquorra only. Who knows.

Hm, what to do now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 09, 2024 10:50 am