manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+20
WinnieChan
Jin Grand
ksw212
Dee Snider
Devodin
Dchong
Kaname
artixvoncreg
Six Samurai Irou
NotMeForSure
Hollis
amazonhobo
Bo Ricero
Ichimura.Kenta
UnknownDemonGod
Tmack
Hiroto Takashi
zozo hurley(nasin)
hanabishi kanda
jmcast/makaveli
24 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

stat points : 524

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 9 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:28 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    OCO Yeah but that might be for Uliquorra only. Who knows.

Hm, what to do now.

Yeah, but I hope we can use it too, I already have three ultimate attacks only usable in Segunda Etapa. hehehHEHE so thinking ahead.....

well then, what do we do?
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:31 am

Gigamonch wrote:Yeah, but I hope we can use it too, I already have three ultimate attacks only usable in Segunda Etapa. hehehHEHE so thinking ahead.....

well then, what do we do?

OOC Well we need more info on it before we can use it. At least that's what I think.

I am thinking on how I should attack you. Maybe like this.
    *4 clones appear next to me and we sonido all around so no one can tell who the real one is*
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:33 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    I am thinking on how I should attack you. Maybe like this.
    *4 clones appear next to me and we sonido all around so no one can tell who the real one is*

Well, maybe I should do this.

*sonidos to the relative center of where all the clones are moving around and....*
    Firestarter
    *a Giant tornado of fire spins around me, and then it expands, wiping out all the clones and leaving only the real UDG, to which I shunpo towards.*
    Really useful for getting read of clones, eh?
    *I unleash a major punch kick combo at UDG*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:35 am

Gigamonch wrote:Well, maybe I should do this.

*sonidos to the relative center of where all the clones are moving around and....*
    Firestarter
    *a Giant tornado of fire spins around me, and then it expands, wiping out all the clones and leaving only the real UDG, to which I shunpo towards.*
    Really useful for getting read of clones, eh?
    *I unleash a major punch kick combo at UDG*

*All of us sonido away avoiding the fire tornado*
    It wont be that easy.
    *Then we all fire ceros at Giga*
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:36 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    *All of us sonido away avoiding the fire tornado*
    It wont be that easy.
    *Then we all fire ceros at Giga*

Well it won't be too hard to avoid some ceros.. I guess I'll have to do it manually.
    *Giga sonidos towards two clones that are a bit too close to each other and he kills them.*
    well two down, nmow which of you is the real one????

*fires a cero at one of the clones.*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:38 am

Gigamonch wrote:Well it won't be too hard to avoid some ceros.. I guess I'll have to do it manually.
    *Giga sonidos towards two clones that are a bit too close to each other and he kills them.*
    well two down, nmow which of you is the real one????

*fires a cero at one of the clones.*

*While the cero is coming at one of me, another sonidos behind Giga and grabs him so he can't move. Then another one appears in front of him and stabs both of his legs*
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:41 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

*While the cero is coming at one of me, another sonidos behind Giga and grabs him so he can't move. Then another one appears in front of him and stabs both of his legs*

Trap successful.
    *a firestarter roars out from nowhere and engulfs the two clones before they can make any damaging moves.*
    WOOHOO! THAT SO WENT ACCORDING TO PLAN!
    *he sends out bursts of flame to hit anything within the battlefield.*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:43 am

Gigamonch wrote:Trap successful.
    *a firestarter roars out from nowhere and engulfs the two clones before they can make any damaging moves.*
    WOOHOO! THAT SO WENT ACCORDING TO PLAN!
    *he sends out bursts of flame to hit anything within the battlefield.*

*Giga feels one of his legs get cut off*
    I am afraid that didn't. You think the real me would stay back.
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:46 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

*Giga feels one of his legs get cut off*
    I am afraid that didn't. You think the real me would stay back.

The plan's not finished yet. *giga leaps up a bit and stands on the broad side of UDG's sword*
    I always try to think ahead UDG.
    *He fires several large bursts of flame that compress itno the shape of cheetah that moves on its own, seeking UDG, the move is called:

Guepardo Explosion: It sends out a massive amount of fire in the shape of a cheetah. This is fast-travelling and doesn't not stop until it hits its target. Being made of fire, it can reform again and again for puruit purposes.

*I then sonidos away and fire off several ceros.*

Last edited by Gigamonch on Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:49 am

Gigamonch wrote:The plan's not finished yet. *giga leaps up a bit and stands on the broad side of UDG's sword*
    I always try to think ahead UDG.
    *He fires several large bursts of flame that compress itno the shape of tiger that moves on its own, seeking UDG, the move is called:

Guepardo Explosion: It sends out a massive amount of fire in the shape of a cheetah. This is fast-travelling and doesn't not stop until it hits its target. Being made of fire, it can reform again and again for puruit purposes.

*I then sonidos away and fire off several ceros.*

You think you will make me use full power?
    *I appear behind Giga without him knowing, because he thinks I am running away from his attack. Then I stab my sword into his right lung*
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:51 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    You think you will make me use full power?
    *I appear behind Giga without him knowing, because he thinks I am running away from his attack. Then I stab my sword into his right lung*

UDG, I know that you rarely run away from an attack.
    *spins to avoid the attack, then kicks him in the ribs and then kicks him downwards, and two Guepardo Explosions charge at him frm underneath.*
    These things know what to attack and when to dodge UDG, I'm pretty proud of these thing too, ya know.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:53 am

Gigamonch wrote:UDG, I know that you rarely run away from an attack.
    *spins to avoid the attack, then kicks him in the ribs and then kicks him downwards, and two Guepardo Explosions charge at him frm underneath.*
    These things know what to attack and when to dodge UDG, I'm pretty proud of these thing too, ya know.

*I stop the kick with my hand and grab his leg. Then another me appears behind Giga and stabs his right lung*
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:56 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    *I stop the kick with my hand and grab his leg. Then another me appears behind Giga and stabs his right lung*

I have a tail that regenerates, remember?

*The tail grabs the sword and I thrust my hand backwards to destroy the clone*
    Man, you really wanna stab my lung huh? You're ignoring the Guepardo Explosions.
    *A fire cheetah goes up to UDG and it explodes MASSIVELY!* GIga sonidos away, keeping aware of his surroundings*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:58 am

Gigamonch wrote:*The tail grabs the sword and I thrust my hand backwards to destroy the clone*
    Man, you really wanna stab my lung huh? You're ignoring the Guepardo Explosions.
    *A fire cheetah goes up to UDG and it explodes MASSIVELY!* GIga sonidos away, keeping aware of his surroundings*

*Giga now notices he is surrounded by four me circling around him, and one above him. Then we all add blood to our cero and we all fire a GRC at him*
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:01 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    *Giga now notices he is surrounded by four me circling around him, and one above him. Then we all add blood to our cero and we all fire a GRC at him*

Uhpp, this was unexpected...
    FORTALEZA DE FUEGO OSCURAS! 70%!
    *a giant dome-ish wall of black fire envelops me and it absorbs most of the damage the GRC's have and the damage that reaches me is only stronger than that of a bala.*
    Dispersar.
    *The fortaleza spreads out and engulfs the copies of UDG with the force of their GRC's while I fire my own GRC at the one above me.*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:03 am

Gigamonch wrote:Uhpp, this was unexpected...
    FORTALEZA DE FUEGO OSCURAS! 70%!
    *a giant dome-ish wall of black fire envelops me and it absorbs most of the damage the GRC's have and the damage that reaches me is only stronger than that of a bala.*
    Dispersar.
    *The fortaleza spreads out and engulfs the copies of UDG with the force of their GRC's while I fire my own GRC at the one above me.*

*While he attacked the one above, the real me which was circling him cuts into his torso*
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:06 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

*While he attacked the one above, the real me which was circling him cuts into his torso*

*At the extreme last minute, he blocks the sword with his tail and one of the Guepardo Explosions attack him, there are three left. I also stab him with my claw*

THANK GOD FOR THE TAIL!
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:09 am

Gigamonch wrote:*At the extreme last minute, he blocks the sword with his tail and one of the Guepardo Explosions attack him, there are three left. I also stab him with my claw*

THANK GOD FOR THE TAIL!

Oh, well how about now.
    *I jumps back avoiding being stabbed, then I remove another weight on the arm holding my sword. Then I drop it, when it hits the ground it cracks the ground*
    Alright that's lighter now.
    *I swing my sword towards the ground leaving a crater where I aimed at*
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:11 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

Oh, well how about now.
    *I jumps back avoiding being stabbed, then I remove another weight on the arm holding my sword. Then I drop it, when it hits the ground it cracks the ground*
    Alright that's lighter now.
    *I swing my sword towards the ground leaving a crater where I aimed at*

Yes, indeed.
    *Velocidad Limite Eliminacion: This multiplies Gigamonch's speed in resurreccion form to the UMPTEENTH degree.*

*He sonidos towards UDG at super High-speed. And he takes a stab at UDG*

*sparks and mini-explosions suddenly appear around Giga, as the sheer speed that he is movin at causes friction in the air*

My ressureccion ain't a cheetah for nothing you know.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:13 am

Gigamonch wrote:Yes, indeed.
    *Velocidad Limite Eliminacion: This multiplies Gigamonch's speed in resurreccion form to the UMPTEENTH degree.*

*He sonidos towards UDG at super High-speed. And he takes a stab at UDG*

*sparks and mini-explosions suddenly appear around Giga, as the sheer speed that he is movin at causes friction in the air*

My ressureccion ain't a cheetah for nothing you know.

*My sword appears in front of his hand cutting into it, as he goes to pierce my body*
    I didn't train my body for nothing either.
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:16 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

*My sword appears in front of his hand cutting into it, as he goes to pierce my body*
    I didn't train my body for nothing either.

*lets the sword pierce his hand, and suceeds in piercing UDG's body quite deeply. Then one of the three remaining guepardo explosions charge at UDG and explode.*
    Of course I trained my body too, I believe that natural talent can only go so far.
    *With UDG sword still pierced through my hand, I fire A GRC.
    Then I sonidos away and me and UDG have a staring contest.*

Wow, awesome fight, captain. ^_^
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:18 am

Gigamonch wrote:*lets the sword pierce his hand, and suceeds in piercing UDG's body quite deeply. Then one of the three remaining guepardo explosions charge at UDG and explode.*
    Of course I trained my body too, I believe that natural talent can only go so far.
    *With UDG sword still pierced through my hand, I fire A GRC.
    Then I sonidos away and me and UDG have a staring contest.*

Wow, awesome fight, captain. ^_^

*Acts like nothing happened after the hits*
    You are fast, but you just basically lost one arm.
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:22 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    *Acts like nothing happened after the hits*
    You are fast, but you just basically lost one arm.

Not really, you wounded my hand is all, it'll heal, how about we call it a day and you set-up those seats, yah? How many applicants are there in the sixth division? Haven't really checked it out yet.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:24 am

Gigamonch wrote:Not really, you wounded my hand is all, it'll heal, how about we call it a day and you set-up those seats, yah? How many applicants are there in the sixth division? Haven't really checked it out yet.

I meant you lost the use of one of your arms for the rest of the fight, if we continued. As for who joined you, Hiroto, and Rey. But I don't know what's going on with Rey right now, so I will wait to give him a seat.
    NotMeForSure
    NotMeForSure

Post  NotMeForSure Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:25 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    I meant you lost the use of one of your arms for the rest of the fight, if we continued. As for who joined you, Hiroto, and Rey. But I don't know what's going on with Rey right now, so I will wait to give him a seat.

Ohhh,,,,,, well, I guess it would have limited mobility, huh? Only usable for basic attacks here and there and what not...
    ANYWHO...... who's hiroto? and rey? rey as in rey-I'm-a-demon-fear-me-bahwhahwhahahah rey?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04, 2024 6:53 pm