manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+20
WinnieChan
Jin Grand
ksw212
Dee Snider
Devodin
Dchong
Kaname
artixvoncreg
Six Samurai Irou
NotMeForSure
Hollis
amazonhobo
Bo Ricero
Ichimura.Kenta
UnknownDemonGod
Tmack
Hiroto Takashi
zozo hurley(nasin)
hanabishi kanda
jmcast/makaveli
24 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 14 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:20 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:OOC: that one i have no idea about is it that i can only use my mask for 5 posts if so im gonna go back an edit em so i can keep track ?

me: shut up

* i shunpo a little further away and hold my arms out to my sides channeling spiritual energy into my arms and blade*

me: BLACK SUN 280 APOCALYPSE !!!

* i shunpo behind TY and slash his back 280 times as fast as lightning *

OOC No there is a new rule where you have to take a hit within 5 posts, really 5 attacks/spells/whatever else that targets you. If you don't then I am pretty sure it will be considered God mod. You should have noticed I had TY get hit.

*He shunpos out of the way avoiding all the attacks. Then he shunpos behind Artix and goes to stab his leg*
    Hiroto Takashi

stat points : 660

Post  Hiroto Takashi Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:22 pm

hey i just made my arc if anyone wants to join in
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

stat points : 1417
    Location : my lab where i make training devices and the odd strange experiment

Post  artixvoncreg Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:22 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:OOC: that one i have no idea about is it that i can only use my mask for 5 posts if so im gonna go back an edit em so i can keep track ?

me: shut up

* i shunpo a little further away and hold my arms out to my sides channeling spiritual energy into my arms and blade*

me: BLACK SUN 280 APOCALYPSE !!!

* i shunpo behind TY and slash his back 280 times as fast as lightning *

OOC No there is a new rule where you have to take a hit within 5 posts, really 5 attacks/spells/whatever else that targets you. If you don't then I am pretty sure it will be considered God mod. You should have noticed I had TY get hit.

*He shunpos out of the way avoiding all the attacks. Then he shunpos behind Artix and goes to stab his leg*

OOC: kinda like this ?

* i move my leg out of the way but i still get sliced i then turn around and aim a full force swing at TY's chest with my zan *
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:23 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:hey i just made my arc if anyone wants to join in

what about
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:24 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:

what about

well my mother, yoshino soma, was a bount and was killed by kariya. and know kariya has been reserected and is looking to kill me
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:25 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:OOC: kinda like this ?

* i move my leg out of the way but i still get sliced i then turn around and aim a full force swing at TY's chest with my zan *

OOC Yeah that will work. As long as you get hit, no matter how big or small, but you can avoid some all together. Just not all the time

*He jumps back getting nicked. Then he shunpos away*
    TY: I wonder if I should try harder now.
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:26 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

what about

well my mother, yoshino soma, was a bount and was killed by kariya. and know kariya has been reserected and is looking to kill me

me: eh sure ill join i always wanted to fight someone as strong as kariya and ive never faced a bount and i really want to
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:27 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:OOC: kinda like this ?

OOC Yeah that will work. As long as you get hit, no matter how big or small, but you can avoid some all together. Just not all the time

*He jumps back getting nicked. Then he shunpos away*
    TY: I wonder if I should try harder now.

me: go ahead lets see what happens
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:28 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:me: go ahead lets see what happens

TY: Alright.
    *He shunpos in front of Artix, with him swinging his sword at Artix but it is already half way to reaching him. He is aiming for Artix's neck*
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:30 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:

what about

me: eh sure ill join i always wanted to fight someone as strong as kariya and ive never faced a bount and i really want to

okay well it's open right know, but im not sure if i will do it cause hardly anyone is on, and the people on are busy right now
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:30 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:me: go ahead lets see what happens

TY: Alright.
    *He shunpos in front of Artix, with him swinging his sword at Artix but it is already half way to reaching him. He is aiming for Artix's neck*

* i shunpo backwards to avoid it *

me: that was close which makes things more fun

* i jump into the air and front flip to add more power to the attack and swing down hard with both sheathe and sword *
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:32 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:* i shunpo backwards to avoid it *

* i jump into the air and front flip to add more power to the attack and swing down hard with both sheathe and sword *

*He blocks it with his sword*
    TY: Bakudo 63 Sajo Sabaku
    *It binds Artix's arms*
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:33 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:* i shunpo backwards to avoid it *

*He blocks it with his sword*
    TY: Bakudo 63 Sajo Sabaku
    *It binds Artix's arms*

me: hehehe screw you

* i shunpo infront of TY and kick sweep his feet then i drop kick his stomach *
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:35 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:me: hehehe screw you

*He jumps to avoid the kick, then he slashes at Artix*
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:36 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:me: hehehe screw you

*He jumps to avoid the kick, then he slashes at Artix*

* i duck to avoid the slash and backflip in the air kicking TY's sword out of his hands *
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:38 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:* i duck to avoid the slash and backflip in the air kicking TY's sword out of his hands *

*He holds onto his sword tightly so he keeps in in his hands*
    TY: I hope you don't mind me ending it. Hado 90 Kurohitsugi.
    *He forms a box of black energy around Artix, which he is then pierced by dozens of energy spears, lacerating him from head to toe*
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:41 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:* i duck to avoid the slash and backflip in the air kicking TY's sword out of his hands *

*He holds onto his sword tightly so he keeps in in his hands*
    TY: I hope you don't mind me ending it. Hado 90 Kurohitsugi.
    *He forms a box of black energy around Artix, which he is then pierced by dozens of energy spears, lacerating him from head to toe*

* the box dissapears and i fall to the floor shortly after kuroi appears and places his paw inside the deepest wound there is and a blue light shines out and then i am healed and i get up *

me: black coffin the worst one of them all
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:43 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:* the box dissapears and i fall to the floor shortly after kuroi appears and places his paw inside the deepest wound there is and a blue light shines out and then i am healed and i get up *

TY: Well you did alright. So don't worry. Anyway I didn't even have to use my shikai. Oh well.
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:44 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:* the box dissapears and i fall to the floor shortly after kuroi appears and places his paw inside the deepest wound there is and a blue light shines out and then i am healed and i get up *

TY: Well you did alright. So don't worry. Anyway I didn't even have to use my shikai. Oh well.

me: yeah well you ended it too early i already had the next few moves planned out in my head
    ( omg shikamaru moment )
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:45 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:me: yeah well you ended it too early i already had the next few moves planned out in my head
    ( omg shikamaru moment )

TY: Well apparently you didn't have my moves planned out.
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:47 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:me: yeah well you ended it too early i already had the next few moves planned out in my head
    ( omg shikamaru moment )

TY: Well apparently you didn't have my moves planned out.

me: no i planned my own and came up with different ways you might react unfortunately you came up with something i hadnt anticipated your the only one who this hasnt worked on so far its worked on nasin , jin and sin
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:49 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:me: no i planned my own and came up with different ways you might react unfortunately you came up with something i hadnt anticipated your the only one who this hasnt worked on so far its worked on nasin , jin and sin

TY: Well I also like to plan out my moves, but what did you think I would do?
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:51 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:me: no i planned my own and came up with different ways you might react unfortunately you came up with something i hadnt anticipated your the only one who this hasnt worked on so far its worked on nasin , jin and sin

TY: Well I also like to plan out my moves, but what did you think I would do?

me: when i used my vizard mask i was expecting you to try and estroy it like others did back on mf
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:52 pm

artixvoncreg wrote:me: when i used my vizard mask i was expecting you to try and estroy it like others did back on mf

TY: No I wouldn't do that it would ruin the fun.
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:55 pm

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    artixvoncreg wrote:me: when i used my vizard mask i was expecting you to try and estroy it like others did back on mf

TY: No I wouldn't do that it would ruin the fun.

me: whered rio go

* rio is a short ways away sleeping *

me: guess he's tired im hungry

* i pick up rio and hold him under my arm *

me: im gonna go get some food back at jins place

* rio opens one eye *

rio: did i hear food

me: cya

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04, 2024 7:37 pm