manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+20
WinnieChan
Jin Grand
ksw212
Dee Snider
Devodin
Dchong
Kaname
artixvoncreg
Six Samurai Irou
NotMeForSure
Hollis
amazonhobo
Bo Ricero
Ichimura.Kenta
UnknownDemonGod
Tmack
Hiroto Takashi
zozo hurley(nasin)
hanabishi kanda
jmcast/makaveli
24 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 25 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:32 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:so your finally growin some balls *makaveli gets nicked, but holds nasin's hand, while the other clone comes behind him and attemps to stab him in the kidney*
    *walks in holding a bucket of popcorn and munching* haiz....clones here...clones there...ppl who fight hand to hand..has more balls than those using clones...but hey...who am i to say...

hah...... i got clones too...... just aint using them that much........ and no not fire clones..... my own special clones..... of doom.

i dont have fire clones ether
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:33 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:so your finally growin some balls *makaveli gets nicked, but holds nasin's hand, while the other clone comes behind him and attemps to stab him in the kidney*
    *walks in holding a bucket of popcorn and munching* haiz....clones here...clones there...ppl who fight hand to hand..has more balls than those using clones...but hey...who am i to say...

shut the fuck up

temper
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:34 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:

hah...... i got clones too...... just aint using them that much........ and no not fire clones..... my own special clones..... of doom.

i dont have fire clones ether

i know........
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

stat points : 568

Post  Dee Snider Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:34 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:

shut the fuck up
    wow...chill down mr turnip....dont have to be on the offensive...THAT offensive..just that havent seen a normal fight so far..always..there's clone everywhere...all over the place
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:35 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:*lay's down, draging makaveli with me, throws him into the clones*
    *makaveli peices his clone and pushes him at nasin, where the clone explode*....it is time.....MEGURUSHI NOZA DRAGON KASAI..*makaveli's reitsu rizes 10x and the dragon tat on his arm is now more visable*

Last edited by jmcast/makaveli on Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:36 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:*lay's down, draging makaveli with me, throws him into the clones*
    *makaveli peices his clone and pushes him at nasin, where the clone explode*....it is time.....MEGURUSHI NOZA DRAGON KASAI..*makaveli's reitsu rizes 2ox and the dragon tat on his arm is now more visable*

20x......... aint that overrated??????????
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:37 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:

shut the fuck up
    wow...chill down mr turnip....dont have to be on the offensive...THAT offensive..just that havent seen a normal fight so far..always..there's clone everywhere...all over the place

sorry its just i tend to brust out some times
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:38 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    *makaveli peices his clone and pushes him at nasin, where the clone explode*....it is time.....MEGURUSHI NOZA DRAGON KASAI..*makaveli's reitsu rizes 2ox and the dragon tat on his arm is now more visable*

lol was thinking the exact same thing...
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:38 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

yea i guess so i will change it
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:39 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

thats like stronegr than kanda"!!!!!!!!!
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:39 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:

shut the fuck up

ahah its cool jm...in my line of work...i've seen ppl bursting by trying to bite ur ear off...experienced it myself..ahahha
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:40 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

yea i guess so i will change it

okay...... cuz you would be able to destroy me with a hair or sumthing.....
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:41 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:

shut the fuck up

ahah its cool jm...in my line of work...i've seen ppl bursting by trying to bite ur ear off...experienced it myself..ahahha

argh you annoy me *bites dee's ear of* yay
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:42 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:

shut the fuck up

*turns out that the ear that nasin bites off is made of camel's dung and dee's ear is still intact* my latest creation..camel dung prosthetics...ahahah...comes in with a 3 year warranty....
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:42 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:

shut the fuck up

*turns out that the ear that nasin bites off is made of camel's dung and dee's ear is still intact* my latest creation..camel dung prosthetics...ahahah...comes in with a 3 year warranty....

argh
    *pukes all over dee*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:43 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

well really when i start out my reitsu level is really low because its under seal, that move removes the seal and my reitsu is almost at max...but it still would not be near kanda's level
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:44 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

well really when i start out my reitsu level is really low because its under seal, that move removes the seal and my reitsu is almost at max...but it still would not be near kanda's level

so you a lt is 20x weaker than kanda??????
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:45 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:argh
    *pukes all over dee*
    *pulls out a parasol blocking the puke* and my latest creation...the wonder parasol..comes in 5 different colours...provides ultimate uv protection...and it comes with a 5 year warranty..^_^
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:45 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

wow...talk about dragonball all over again...ITS OVER 9000!!!
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:46 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    *pukes all over dee*
    *pulls out a parasol blocking the puke* and my latest creation...the wonder parasol..comes in 5 different colours...provides ultimate uv protection...and it comes with a 5 year warranty..^_^

*slashes the parasol*

*pukes again*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:47 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

well dont make it sound bad fyi i changed it already, and kanda is really strong...go look at the post again, and rememeber this is without shikai or bankai....i can still get a lot stronger
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:47 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    *pukes all over dee*

*slashes the parasol*

*pukes again*
    *another layer of skin is under the parasol* and it also comes in with layers of protective skin to automatically replace dmged layers...*grins from ear to ear* focus on ur fight nasin
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:50 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

well dont make it sound bad fyi i changed it already, and kanda is really strong...go look at the post again, and rememeber this is without shikai or bankai....i can still get a lot stronger

i didnt meen it like that.... what i meant was that it is a little bit unbelievable
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:52 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Dee Snider wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

i didnt meen it like that.... what i meant was that it is a little bit unbelievable

10x is enuf i think....so continue the battle nasin
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:55 am

hmmmmmmmmm bad possition im in,,,,,,,, i can go higher too yay

*raises reiatsu*

*charges at makaveli slashing down on him*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 8:49 pm