manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+20
WinnieChan
Jin Grand
ksw212
Dee Snider
Devodin
Dchong
Kaname
artixvoncreg
Six Samurai Irou
NotMeForSure
Hollis
amazonhobo
Bo Ricero
Ichimura.Kenta
UnknownDemonGod
Tmack
Hiroto Takashi
zozo hurley(nasin)
hanabishi kanda
jmcast/makaveli
24 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 38 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:52 pm

*jumps up hitting devodin's zan while stepping on his sheath and kicking his head*
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Devodin Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:56 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:*jumps up hitting devodin's zan while stepping on his sheath and kicking his head*
    *I bend backward to absorb some of the kick, lifting my sheath up with you on it, I throw you up in the air*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:57 pm

Devodin wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:*jumps up hitting devodin's zan while stepping on his sheath and kicking his head*
    *I bend backward to absorb some of the kick, lifting my sheath up with you on it, I throw you up in the air*

*being in air i skydive with my zan down at devodin*
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Devodin Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:58 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    I throw my sheath up past you as you come down holding on to the bandage and block your zan with my wakizashi*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:01 pm

Devodin wrote:
    I throw my sheath up past you as you come down holding on to the bandage and block your zan with my wakizashi*

*turn around my zan and slide under your cutting you on your chest*
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:05 pm

*Quickly twist my zapakuto to stop the blade from doing any serious damage, and pull back on the bandage making my sheath scream towards your head*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:07 pm

Devodin wrote:
    *Quickly twist my zapakuto to stop the blade from doing any serious damage, and pull back on the bandage making my sheath scream towards your head*

*duck my head to make the sheath hit devodin, then slides under devodin slicing all the way*
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:09 pm

Devodin wrote:

*duck my head to make the sheath hit devodin, then slides under devodin slicing all the way*
    *As you duck your head my knee comes up smashing into it, and I catch my sheath*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:12 pm

Devodin wrote:
    Devodin wrote:

*As you duck your head my knee comes up smashing into it, and I catch my sheath*

*as you smash me i stab you using your thrust to stab your leg, then jumps back and shoots a hado 4 byakurai in the jump*
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:15 pm

Devodin wrote:
    Devodin wrote:

*as you smash me i stab you using your thrust to stab your leg, then jumps back and shoots a hado 4 byakurai in the jump*
    I use bakudo 39 Enkosen to block the hado and I move my leg up and down making sure it's not injured badly. Satisfied I set it back down.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:20 pm

*shunpo behind devo slashing his back*
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:22 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:*shunpo behind devo slashing his back*
    *I block it with my sheath, and without turning around flip my wakazashi and stab backward at you*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:24 pm

Devodin wrote:
    *I block it with my sheath, and without turning around flip my wakazashi and stab backward at you*

*i move to the left getting cut in the side, then grap your sheath and cut you hand while pulling the sheath*
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

stat points : 1079

Post  Bo Ricero Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:26 pm

*Walks in energy blazing*
    How about a three way battle?
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:27 pm

i would like to bo but i dont feel like it......
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:29 pm

Devodin wrote:

*i move to the left getting cut in the side, then grap your sheath and cut you hand while pulling the sheath*
    I wince, but hold onto my sheath.
    As you grab the sheath the bandages shift and wrap themselves tighter, trapping your hand. Flipping you over my head I hold the sheath up to your throat stabbing you in the back.
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:30 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:i would like to bo but i dont feel like it......
    damn but i'm bored >.<
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:30 pm

I'm gonna have to head out with my sister to get some cosplay stuff once she gets her hair done, so in like 5-10 minutes
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:35 pm

Devodin wrote:I'm gonna have to head out with my sister to get some cosplay stuff once she gets her hair done, so in like 5-10 minutes
    Cosplay, i can't do that. There aren't enough darkies in manga or animes >.< . Also there aren't enough thick tall people.
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:36 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:
    Devodin wrote:I'm gonna have to head out with my sister to get some cosplay stuff once she gets her hair done, so in like 5-10 minutes
    Cosplay, i can't do that. There aren't enough darkies in manga or animes >.< . Also there aren't enough thick tall people.
    Heh, I'm going as Garra from Naruto
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:38 pm

ok see ya devo.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:39 pm

im a redhead.......
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:41 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:im a redhead.......
    I'm just dyeing my hair.
    But I got the love kanji, a 4-foot gourd, his red coat and the vest... it's gonna be a pretty amazing costume
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:42 pm

kanji????????? im horrible with names, cant remember who that is?????
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

Post  Bo Ricero Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:43 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:kanji????????? im horrible with names, cant remember who that is?????
    no that is a form of writing in japanese
    it's like cursive and script in english

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:10 am