manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+11
Lelouch Oyuki
Stark Black
Dchong
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
Nicholas Wolfwood
amazonhobo
Sinister92
Tmack
Hiroto Takashi
jmcast/makaveli
zozo hurley(nasin)
15 posters

bankai training

stat points : 623

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    bankai training - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10bankai training - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

bankai training - Page 5 Empty Re: bankai training

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:50 pm

*KH transforms into a star and flies onto my backhand*

KH: You have finally achieved bankai. Good work. I can now know that the person using me is a person who is capable of achieving my full potential.

*KH becomes the character 'Star' and imprints itself on my backhand*

*I emerge wearing a crimson cloak, with Fukusei Senha in my right hand and my left hand a claw*

Me: I achieved bankai...
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

Post  Stark Black Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:02 pm

Wait.... if it was a shockwave three hundred times that of hiroshima... then you would've just destroyed seireitei o.o....

stat points : 623

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    bankai training - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/10bankai training - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:08 pm

Stark Black wrote:Wait.... if it was a shockwave three hundred times that of hiroshima... then you would've just destroyed seireitei o.o....

note: this is in my mind
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

stat points : 555

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:49 pm

okay i guess i'll start my bankai training.

*stabs sword into ground* "release." *suddenly my sword shatters and a huge flash of light erupts from the sword and when the light dims down a girl with shining skin, a white dress, and golden hair stands there.

Oborozuki: "hello lelouch."
    me: "hey oborozuki. can you teach me bankai?"
    oborozuki: "sure thing lelouch ^_^!" she holds out her hand and a spear of light enters it, "Are you ready?"
    me: my sword returns to my hand already released in shikai, "anytime you are."
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:50 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:okay i guess i'll start my bankai training.

*stabs sword into ground* "release." *suddenly my sword shatters and a huge flash of light erupts from the sword and when the light dims down a girl with shining skin, a white dress, and golden hair stands there.

oborozuki: "sure thing lelouch ^_^!" she holds out her hand and a spear of light enters it, "Are you ready?"

did you ask kanda???
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:53 pm

*oborozuki charges and strikes me with her spear chasing with my sword. some of her attacks hit me in the chest. i never get a hit in. i jump back and hold out my palm*

me: "Bakudo 4: haniwa!" a rope of spiritual energy wraps around oborozuki's arms and she is forced to her knees. i walk up to her with my hand at her face, "Sorry about this. hado 4: Byakurai!" an arc of lightning is shot from my fingers and directly shot at oborozuki
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:54 pm

[quote="zozo hurley(nasin)"][quote="Lelouch Oyuki"]okay i guess i'll start my bankai training.

me: my sword returns to my hand already released in shikai, "anytime you are."[/quote]

did you ask kanda???[/quote]

yeah actually i did, but it was a while ago. maybe over the weekend? i donno but i did ask him
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:55 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    Lelouch Oyuki wrote:okay i guess i'll start my bankai training.

did you ask kanda???

yeah actually i did, but it was a while ago. maybe over the weekend? i donno but i did ask him

okay then i dont care,
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:58 pm

oborozuki: *in an instant she's behind me with her spear aimed at my back, "Burinado!" a huge golden energy slash strikes me in the back and sends me flying away.

me: "Bakudo 37! Tsuriboshi!" a star-like web appears behind me and then catches me. i shunpo behind oborozuki and hit all of her pressure points making her drop
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:00 pm

oborozuki: *lies there but then suddenly spikes of light peirce through the ground and one of them stab me through the feet as i jump into the air. oborozuki appears behind me with her spear aimed at me and the light around me instantly blindes me. i take my sword and controll it back to normal, but when i do that she is behind me and then hits my back sending me back towards the ground*
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:06 pm

me: *forms hollow mask* "Cero!" a bluish cero is sent at oborozuki and it peirces through her chest.

oborozuki: "Ugh." she raises her spear to send out a blast of light but im behind her and i slam my sword into her chest and then fing her towards the ground
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:11 pm

me: *i go down to her while she lies there in blood and starts to fade away in light* "are you done?"

oborozuki: "Y-yes. im done. but if im to give you this ability i want you to swear not to use it unwisely."

me: "no of cource not."

oborozuki: "okay then." she then fades into white particals which then reform into a larger version of my shikai, and a seemingly never ending chain is on the hilt.
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:12 pm

"Bankai, Natsu Tsuki no Oborozuki."
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:12 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:me: *i go down to her while she lies there in blood and starts to fade away in light* "are you done?"

oborozuki: "Y-yes. im done. but if im to give you this ability i want you to swear not to use it unwisely."

me: "no of cource not."

oborozuki: "okay then." she then fades into white particals which then reform into a larger version of my shikai, and a seemingly never ending chain is on the hilt.

can i say my own meaning on this???
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

stat points : 1417
    Location : my lab where i make training devices and the odd strange experiment

Post  artixvoncreg Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:52 am

finnaly i can get bankai

* i walk into a random space and start meditating *
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:05 am

laalaalaaa *Walks in with a dummy under his right arm* Who ever said i actually had to try with this ^__^ *Places dummy on the ground and stabs it summoning out Kuro-Iro Kage in wolf form* Hello there Kage-San ^__^

Kage: Are you ready?

Whenever you are....

Kage: Very well *looks around and a black box about 50 square feet and 50 feet high surround stark and Kuro-Iro Kage* Your task is simple.... defeat me without your eyes.... known to be one of your most trusted allies, it will be removed from you so you can fight without... as the battle progresses i will slowly eliminate another.... the only one you can be positive i won't eliminate is your sense of touch... I'm hoping you can get somewhere with that....
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:13 am

*Stark stands in the middle crouched down with a black band over his eyes in the pitchblack waiting with his hands out for an incoming attack he can hear a sort of growl from behind and leaps upwards grabbing at where he assumed Kage would be from what he could tell by the sound but gets hit from another angle* Okay now i'm confused *Flips around to minimize damage*

Kage: Oh sorry i forgot to tell you you need to defeat two of me... one for each arm ^__^...
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:14 am

*i appear in a blank wasteland with nothing in it just a white floor that stretches on forever *

me: and this is where

* kuroi appears out of black flames *

kuroi: this is your mind
    me:its alot er different since the last time i was here
    kuroi: thats because you yourselve have changed
    me: ok so do we fight or what
    kuroi: first we need a battlefield
    me: where do we get one of those
    kuroi: just think of a suitable bttalefield and it will be so

* i close my eyes and think of a wide open field with a few trees and bushes and when i open my eyes again the blank space before me changes into that exact scenery *

me: cool
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:23 am

artixvoncreg wrote:*i appear in a blank wasteland with nothing in it just a white floor that stretches on forever *

me: and this is where

* kuroi appears out of black flames *

kuroi: this is your mind
    me:its alot er different since the last time i was here
    kuroi: thats because you yourselve have changed
    me: ok so do we fight or what
    kuroi: first we need a battlefield
    me: where do we get one of those
    kuroi: just think of a suitable bttalefield and it will be so

* i close my eyes and think of a wide open field with a few trees and bushes and when i open my eyes again the blank space before me changes into that exact scenery *

Wasn't bankai the externalisation of your zanpakuto o.o? Then the submission of your externalised zan while shikai was in your mind?

me: cool
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:24 am

me: alright get ready kuroi

* i get itnto a fighting stance with my zan sheathed then kuroi bursts into flames and becomes human with a spear *

kuroi: very well

* kuroi simply walks over towards me and stops right infont of my face so i attempt a slash but it goes straight through him *

me: what the hell ?

* kuroi kicks me backwards to the floor *
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:25 am

Enhh this is ... unpreferable *reaches out for the tail that passed by and slams the two non visible wolves together*

Kage: ahh i see you're used to fighting without your eyes then the next we shall remove is your hearing you may use only the fist form of your blade while fighting here

Understood *pulls out blade as it transforms into the bladed fists* ready when you are
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:31 am

HAH IT'S A GOOD THING YOU SMELL LIKE WET DOG =D! (Doesn't bother controlling the tone of his voice while deaf) *Lunges forward one of wolves slamming his fist down Kage lunges to the side as another wolf attack from behind and Stark raises his opposing hand to counter the incoming wolf slamming it in the left temple causing it to bleed*

hmmm *licks upper lip* Salt... i think i made you bleed... right i forgot the shorter jagged blades on these things ... not fatal but truly terrifyingly painful ^__^
    artixvoncreg
    artixvoncreg

Post  artixvoncreg Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:38 am

me: that isnt fair how come i cant hit you but you can hit me
    kuroi: because you dont beleive you can hit me
    me: what ?

*kuroi attempts to stab me while im on the floor but i role out of the way making a slash for his legs but again it goes straight through *

kuroi: if you believe you can do it then you will do it
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:40 am

*Two wolves come together while one licks the wound*
    Kage: Good i was hoping you could manage to be this crafty i will now remove your smell and taste leaving you with nothing but touch and speech

*The change takes place and stark feels as if everything is absolutely quiet and still getting hit from the side going flying into the wall* ahh crap this is going to be harder than i thought...
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:48 am

*Places hands on the ground sending a jolt of spirit energy into the ground in an attempt to find them but gets no repulsion or detectable signal before getting head butted in the side of the head again towards the side*

Kage: There is two ways to beat that system... either find a way to sync your spirit energy... or just avoid the ground... since you an i are as oneour spirit energy is perfectly syncronised... but you probably can't hear this come to think of it... that was rather ridiculous of myself....

*Stark starts to shunpo around making sketchy clone appearances*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 12:06 pm