manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
Hollis
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
artixvoncreg
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
hanabishi kanda
ksw212
Dchong
Dee Snider
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Six Samurai Irou
jmcast/makaveli
zozo hurley(nasin)
Devodin
Nicholas Wolfwood
Tmack
Lelouch Oyuki
Sinister92
UnknownDemonGod
22 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 18 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:00 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj-*the ball turns pure white and lightning surrounds it* *jj's reitsu starts spiking*

Koujirou: How long are you going to keep me waiting?

jj- *shunpos beside kou. in a instant*..*whispers *puro blanco relampaguear cero (10x grc)
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:03 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj- *shunpos beside kou. in a instant*..*whispers *puro blanco relampaguear cero (10x grc)

Koujirou: *He appears behind jj* Nice try but I already saw how strong that move was going to be and prepared. It took you to long to use it.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:07 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj- *shunpos beside kou. in a instant*..*whispers *puro blanco relampaguear cero (10x grc)

Koujirou: *He appears behind jj* Nice try but I already saw how strong that move was going to be and prepared. It took you to long to use it.

jj-did you really *intead of it being a blast, the cero is like a huge sword on the end of his hand*...this is my zanpakuto's ability....to mantain energy in the form of anything i want (note:the cero isnt released till the user releases it, saying the name simply forms the sword)
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:08 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj-did you really *intead of it being a blast, the cero is like a huge sword on the end of his hand*...this is my zanpakuto's ability....to mantain energy in the form of anything i want (note:the cero isnt released till the user releases it, saying the name simply forms the sword)

Koujirou: Yes I have, but you should be careful. That hit you took should be taking it's tole on you.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:11 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj-did you really *intead of it being a blast, the cero is like a huge sword on the end of his hand*...this is my zanpakuto's ability....to mantain energy in the form of anything i want (note:the cero isnt released till the user releases it, saying the name simply forms the sword)

Koujirou: Yes I have, but you should be careful. That hit you took should be taking it's tole on you.

jj- i can hold out for a while...and another thing....this gets stronger every sec. i am holding it....but the downside is that it takes more of a toll on me once i release it....so i am already gonna be in for a week of recovery..*the sword glows*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:13 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj- i can hold out for a while...and another thing....this gets stronger every sec. i am holding it....but the downside is that it takes more of a toll on me once i release it....so i am already gonna be in for a week of recovery..*the sword glows*

Koujirou: Well then let's end this shall we?
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:15 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj- i can hold out for a while...and another thing....this gets stronger every sec. i am holding it....but the downside is that it takes more of a toll on me once i release it....so i am already gonna be in for a week of recovery..*the sword glows*

Koujirou: Well then let's end this shall we?

jj- sure...*the mask begins to crack*...dammit *makes four clones and they each surround kou.*

Last edited by jmcast/makaveli on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:16 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj- sure...*the mask breaks*...dammit *makes four clones and they each surround kou.*

Koujirou: Clones again. *He stands there calmly*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:17 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj- sure...*the mask breaks*...dammit *makes four clones and they each surround kou.*

Koujirou: Clones again. *He stands there calmly*

jj- well no matter what you say....i need to make this hit, so i dont care what i need to do *each clones fires a cekoreno at kou.*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:19 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj- well no matter what you say....i need to make this hit, so i dont care what i need to do *each clones fires a cekoreno at kou.*

Koujirou: You mean you need to make that sword hit right? *He asks as he gets hit by the cekorenos*
    Hollis
    Hollis

stat points : 607

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Hollis Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:19 am

"gettin kina good"
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:19 am

Hollis wrote:"gettin kina good"

Me: Hm, the battle is getting kind of good?
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:20 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj- well no matter what you say....i need to make this hit, so i dont care what i need to do *each clones fires a cekoreno at kou.*

Koujirou: You mean you need to make that sword hit right? *He asks as he gets hit by the cekorenos*

jj- or all this would have been for nothing..*a clone shunpos above kou. and fires a cero at point-blank range*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:21 am

makaveli- yes i didnt expect him to use the seal...or one of his two final ceros
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:23 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj- or all this would have been for nothing..*a clone shunpos above kou. and fires a cero at point-blank range*

Koujirou: Well everything is going to be for nothing then. *He says as he gets hit by the cero*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:24 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj- or all this would have been for nothing..*a clone shunpos above kou. and fires a cero at point-blank range*

Koujirou: Well everything is going to be for nothing then. *He says as he gets hit by the cero*

*two clones shunpo behind and infront of kou. and use doraigons*
    jj- i dont believe that
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Hollis Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:25 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

Me: Hm, the battle is getting kind of good?
    yup
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:25 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:*two clones shunpo behind and infront of kou. and use doraigons*
    jj- i dont believe that

Koujirou: I thought we where going to end this. *He says while getting hit by the attacks. Although it still looks like nothing has happened to him*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:26 am

Hollis wrote:yup

Me: Hm, well why is it getting good all of a sudden?
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:27 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Hollis wrote:yup

Me: Hm, well why is it getting good all of a sudden?
    alla these young people an there fancy moves is all, so pretty
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:28 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:*two clones shunpo behind and infront of kou. and use doraigons*
    jj- i dont believe that

Koujirou: I thought we where going to end this. *He says while getting hit by the attacks. Although it still looks like nothing has happened to him*

jj-*appaers infront of kou.* ready!!!!!!!!
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:28 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj-*appaers infront of kou.* ready!!!!!!!!

Koujirou: Finally let's end this. *He stands calmly while his hands are still in his pockets*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:29 am

Hollis wrote:alla these young people an there fancy moves is all, so pretty

Me: Is that the only reason?
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:31 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj-*appaers infront of kou.* ready!!!!!!!!

Koujirou: Finally let's end this. *He stands calmly while his hands are still in his pockets*

makaveli- ohh shit *disppaers*
    jj*swings the sword in a 360 diagree motion and the whole area in evopled with a blast 17x grc*
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:31 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Hollis wrote:alla these young people an there fancy moves is all, so pretty

Me: Is that the only reason?
    yup

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 06, 2024 5:34 pm