manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
Hollis
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
artixvoncreg
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
hanabishi kanda
ksw212
Dchong
Dee Snider
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Six Samurai Irou
jmcast/makaveli
zozo hurley(nasin)
Devodin
Nicholas Wolfwood
Tmack
Lelouch Oyuki
Sinister92
UnknownDemonGod
22 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

stat points : 555

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 29 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:07 pm

*a black sheild instantly stops them and i take hold of them* "oh well their pretty good though." my chakrams gather energy and i charge at you clashing my chakrams with your claws, "kuroyatnai." a black wave is sent from both chakrams and hits you instantly
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:15 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:*a black sheild instantly stops them and i take hold of them* "oh well their pretty good though." my chakrams gather energy and i charge at you clashing my chakrams with your claws, "kuroyatnai." a black wave is sent from both chakrams and hits you instantly
    *kanda sees them in his arms and then pulls them out. kanda then puts his hands on the wounds and the flames on them were yellow and the wounds are gone*
    the healling flame. i haven't used them in such a long time.
    ok. here is a move that only i can do. wait. not yet. i shoudn't do that yet. ok.
    *kanda then shoots a fire ball at Lelouch Oyuki*
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:20 pm

the fire ball hits my chest and im sent flying back, "Why not use it? lets make this the final blow." summons hollow mask and my chakrams are now surrounded with black energy, "full power kuroyatnai!" i send out a humongous wave of black energy at you
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:33 pm

okay well i see that you left so we'll have to continue this some other time. bye!
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:43 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:the fire ball hits my chest and im sent flying back, "Why not use it? lets make this the final blow." summons hollow mask and my chakrams are now surrounded with black energy, "full power kuroyatnai!" i send out a humongous wave of black energy at you
    holloe mask. what ever
    *kanda surounds his hadns with fire and then engages the attack devouring the energy*
    well. at lest you are trying. i'll give you that
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:48 pm

*the kuroyatnai blast instantly evades you and then goes directly for the shadow kanda* "Guess you forgot about him. oh well." the kuroyatnai blast strikes the shadow kanda.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:48 am

well. there will be a new bleach rp forum now.
    so i will be turning this into a one piece forum

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:55 am