manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
Hollis
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
artixvoncreg
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
hanabishi kanda
ksw212
Dchong
Dee Snider
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Six Samurai Irou
jmcast/makaveli
zozo hurley(nasin)
Devodin
Nicholas Wolfwood
Tmack
Lelouch Oyuki
Sinister92
UnknownDemonGod
22 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 27 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:00 am

Dchong wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:*as soon as he blocks it i pull it out slashing him again*
    OOC:nasin I didn't block

okay

*in the air i pull my zan out slashing him*
    I take my scabbard and block the slash then pulls my zan out of it and slashes nasin

*i block with my sheath, then spin around slashing chong and jumping away*
    I block the slashes with my zan and uses the scabbard to smack nasin away

*i jumps away before he hits me, then i jump back at him using the thrust to stab him*
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:07 am

I've seen enough.

Tenma tought to himself as he shunpoed away from the arena.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:09 am

Tenma wrote:I've seen enough.

Tenma tought to himself as he shunpoed away from the arena.

you are evil!!!!!!11 Shocked
    Dchong
    Dchong

stat points : 814

Post  Dchong Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:13 am

Dchong wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:*as soon as he blocks it i pull it out slashing him again*
    OOC:nasin I didn't block

okay

*in the air i pull my zan out slashing him*
    I take my scabbard and block the slash then pulls my zan out of it and slashes nasin

*i block with my sheath, then spin around slashing chong and jumping away*
    I block the slashes with my zan and uses the scabbard to smack nasin away

*i jumps away before he hits me, then i jump back at him using the thrust to stab him*
    Makes a bare dodge then elbows nasin in the back and smashes him onto the ground
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:43 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tmack wrote:hey lelouch you still here
    *suddenly kanda jumps down ontop of tmack with his zanpakto pointing down while yelling*
    never let your guard down

*I block the attack* well that was a surprize....well kanda can you give me your initiation for your dojo
    sure. meet me in side the dojo and we'll fight

sure mr. hair hair fruit
    you shoulden't underestimate hair ok. if given the streanth and the leanth. it can be very powerful. you don't even know about the abiblity of the hair hair fruit. its often the weakest things that can be strong

It was just a joke okay Mr. Grumpy Pants
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

stat points : 555

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:20 am

"Okay Tmack im here. lets resume our fight."

*it's still dark when you find me but i block with my new weapon and your stabbed in the shoulder*
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:25 am

okay i guess we'll do this later cause i have to go.
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:28 am

man....Okay see you later
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:28 pm

*kanda is eating some ramen*
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:30 pm

"okay kanda im here."
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:31 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:"okay kanda im here."
    *kanda still eating ramen*
    slurp slurp
    *kanda waving hi*
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:33 pm

"okay i guess i'll make the first move." holds out hands directed at kanda, "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws! Hado 33! Sōkatsui!" a huge ball of red energy is sent from my hands and is sent towards you
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:35 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:"okay i guess i'll make the first move." holds out hands directed at kanda, "Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws! Hado 33! Sōkatsui!" a huge ball of red energy is sent from my hands and is sent towards you
    *kanda jumps up avoiding the kido and finishes the soup and throws the bowl at Lelouch Oyuki*
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:39 pm

*slices ramen bowl in half and then shunpos behind kanda* "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!" Hado 63! Raikōhō!" a wave of yellow energy is sent at you slicing your arm.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:40 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:*slices ramen bowl in half and then shunpos behind kanda* "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!" Hado 63! Raikōhō!" a wave of yellow energy is sent at you slicing your arm.
    hodo #4. white lightning
    *kanda shoots a stream of lightning countering the energy wave*

*kanda appears behind Lelouch Oyuki and then chops the back of his neck*
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:43 pm

"Bakudo 81! Danku!" a blue energy wall comes between us and blocks your blade from hitting me. i then point my hand at you, "Hado 88! Hiryugekizokushintenraiho!" a huge wave of blue energy is sent directly at you
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:44 pm

Kanda I have replied to your post on the dojo page just get to it when you are done
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:46 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:"Bakudo 81! Danku!" a blue energy wall comes between us and blocks your blade from hitting me. i then point my hand at you, "Hado 88! Hiryugekizokushintenraiho!" a huge wave of blue energy is sent directly at you
    OOC- i ment that i was karate choping you. but oh well
    *kanda blocks the hodo and is puched back a long way*
    yare yare. already close to the level 90 hodo. tricky tricky. heh heh
    *kanda draws his blade and takes out the seath. and then with the right handa. kanda slashes at Lelouch Oyuki*
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:50 pm

*i unsheath my sword at the last minute and get a small cut on the shoulder* "Ouch. whatever." *i hold out my sword to you* "rise with the shadows, tasogare no hatsugari!" my sword turns into a rapier style sword. screams and wailes can be heared in the distance.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:*i unsheath my sword at the last minute and get a small cut on the shoulder* "Ouch. whatever." *i hold out my sword to you* "rise with the shadows, tasogare no hatsugari!" my sword turns into a rapier style sword. screams and wailes can be heared in the distance.
    *Lelouch Oyuki notices it was the seath and kanda has already sliced Lelouch Oyuki's stumack*
    single blade style. slash of the misty dew
    OOC- just to tell you. there is no way to avaid this as you were destracted bby the slash from the seath. just to let you know

*kanda then catches the falling seaths and places it back in his sash*
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:56 pm

occ- dude not cool.

"ugh." *i hold my stomach* "this will have to work." i take out a vial of red liquid, "Good think i stole this from artx's lab." i drink the liquid and my wound instantly heals. "well to avoid anyother damage im just going to end this. Bankai, tasogare no shido hatsugari." instantly everything becomes pitch black and you can no longer see.

occ- im sorry if we cant use tools like that. oh and dont try to light up the darkness, only i can do that
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:00 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:occ- dude not cool.

"ugh." *i hold my stomach* "this will have to work." i take out a vial of red liquid, "Good think i stole this from artx's lab." i drink the liquid and my wound instantly heals. "well to avoid anyother damage im just going to end this. Bankai, tasogare no shido hatsugari." instantly everything becomes pitch black and you can no longer see.

occ- im sorry if we cant use tools like that. oh and dont try to light up the darkness, only i can do that
    OOC- what do you mean not cool
    single blade style- slash of the midnight dew
    *kanda then consentraits and then shunpos infront of Lelouch Oyuki and slashs down with so much force*
    OOC- you better dodge it. cause its a power slash
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:02 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Oyuki wrote:occ- dude not cool.

*kanda then consentraits and then shunpos infront of Lelouch Oyuki and slashs down with so much force*
    OOC- you better dodge it. cause its a power slash
    and the only way to avoid the slash of the misty dew. is to avaid the first slash. in other words. you need to prevent it not block it
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:03 pm

occ- im sorry if we cant use tools like that. oh and dont try to light up the darkness, only i can do that[/quote]
    OOC- you better dodge it. cause its a power slash[/quote]

occ- okay well first off you probably cant use that technique without missing cause you cant see cause it's so dark
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:06 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:occ- im sorry if we cant use tools like that. oh and dont try to light up the darkness, only i can do that
    OOC- you better dodge it. cause its a power slash[/quote]

occ- okay well first off you probably cant use that technique without missing cause you cant see cause it's so dark[/quote]
    OOC- actually. i just use the seath as a distraction. that is why i caled it the misty dew. it is to confuse the opponents i don't take away the opponents sight. and i said before. you either block it or dodge it when i first initiate it

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:01 pm