manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
Hollis
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
artixvoncreg
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
hanabishi kanda
ksw212
Dchong
Dee Snider
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Six Samurai Irou
jmcast/makaveli
zozo hurley(nasin)
Devodin
Nicholas Wolfwood
Tmack
Lelouch Oyuki
Sinister92
UnknownDemonGod
22 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

stat points : 555

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 28 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:08 pm

occ- oh i meant it wasn't cool that you slashed my stomach. and i would probably die.

the darkness lifts to reveal me with two 5 feet chakrams chained to my arms, "take this." i throw one chakram at the blast and it completely destroys it, "Any more?"
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:11 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:occ- oh i meant it wasn't cool that you slashed my stomach. and i would probably die.

the darkness lifts to reveal me with two 5 feet chakrams chained to my arms, "take this." i throw one chakram at the blast and it completely destroys it, "Any more?"
    OOC- well you healed your self. so it works out
    *kanda backs off*
    oh. this is new. i don't think you used this zan against me before. oh hell
    bite to death. kiba no ryu
    *kanda goes into shikai*
    flame arrow
    *kanda shoots the anchor covered in fire at Lelouch Oyuki*
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:17 pm

occ- well im in bankai so...yeah.

"kuropurotekuto." a barrier of blackness covers me and then blocks your ancor. i then stab my chakrams in the ground, "Kurosaido!" suddenly your shadow comes over to me and then rises up, and takes the shape of you but with opposite color clothing. (he has my weapon).

shadow kanda: "........."
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:19 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:occ- well im in bankai so...yeah.

"kuropurotekuto." a barrier of blackness covers me and then blocks your ancor. i then stab my chakrams in the ground, "Kurosaido!" suddenly your shadow comes over to me and then rises up, and takes the shape of you but with opposite color clothing. (he has my weapon).

i guess i can't take down a bankai in shikai
    *kanda hold out his zan like ichigo when he was fighting byakuran*
    bankai
    *kanda goes into bankai*
    you may be darkness. but i shall be the light
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:20 pm

oooooh drama. light vs dark
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:23 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:oooooh drama. light vs dark
    OOC- bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ah ah . your right. its lite verses darkness
    kanda- you may be my shadow. but you don't know what is true darkness. mwa ha ha ha hah a h
    *kanda shunpos behind Lelouch Oyuki and then starts burning the darkness barrier with kandas flame wings*
    you use darkness to shield your self. not only will i absorb that darkness. but the energy that fueles it as well. you will be in a coffin of lames. thus the name of my attack i am doind. the flame coffin
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:24 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:

bankai
    *kanda goes into bankai*

you mean Byakuya not Byakuran...he is from Hit man reborn
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:26 pm

Tmack wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

bankai
    *kanda goes into bankai*

you mean Byakuya not Byakuran...he is from Hit man reborn
    sorry. i hate spelling japanese names in english. there such a drag
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:27 pm

*the shadow kanda jumps in front of me and is suddenly incenerated in the flames* "this is where you lose." *suddenly your body becomes engulfed in flames and it begins to burn you, "When i altered your shadow it wasn't to help me fight you, more of a trick to see if you'd actually attack it. when you hurt your shadow, the damage done to it will be done to you. and since you killed it.....well you get the picture."
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:30 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:*the shadow kanda jumps in front of me and is suddenly incenerated in the flames* "this is where you lose." *suddenly your body becomes engulfed in flames and it begins to burn you, "When i altered your shadow it wasn't to help me fight you, more of a trick to see if you'd actually attack it. when you hurt your shadow, the damage done to it will be done to you. and since you killed it.....well you get the picture."
    *when kanda jumps back and it looks like he is unharmed*
    my own fire attacks won't hurt me. i am the oldest member here. even if youinclude conchereo/roshiro. i know every espect of fire base attacks and how to counter them. its useless to try to turn my attacks against me
    *kanda then forms a chain made of fire*
    these attacks arn't as effective as the shikai form. but i don't need the chains
    flame snake
    *the chains turn into a snake made of flames and the snake heads towards Lelouch Oyuki avoiding chadow kanda*
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:32 pm

occ- well it wasn't so much as the fire killing you, it was more of the shadow kanda dieing, thus you dieing.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:33 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:occ- well it wasn't so much as the fire killing you, it was more of the shadow kanda dieing, thus you dieing.
    OOC- well. if i am still alive and so shadow kanda is still alive. either way. arn't you going to react to my flame snake attack
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:34 pm

[quote="hanabishi kanda"][quote="Lelouch Oyuki"]occ- well it wasn't so much as the fire killing you, it was more of the shadow kanda dieing, thus you dieing.[/quote]
    OOC- well. if i am still alive and so shadow kanda is still alive. either way. arn't you going to react to my flame snake attack[/quote]

occ- no that attack you made would have killed the shadow kanda. and then killed you. DONT DENY IT!!!!
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:37 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Lelouch Oyuki wrote:occ- well it wasn't so much as the fire killing you, it was more of the shadow kanda dieing, thus you dieing.
    OOC- well. if i am still alive and so shadow kanda is still alive. either way. arn't you going to react to my flame snake attack

occ- no that attack you made would have killed the shadow kanda. and then killed you. DONT DENY IT!!!!
    OOC- read my last attack. the flame snake is avoiding shadow kanda. i did not edit my attack or changed it in any way. and i do not deny the shadow kanda comment. but i do have to admit, you are pulling a hidan from naruto. just to tell you
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

stat points : 660
    Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:39 pm

i call winner and kanda a little head up the my match is gonna be redone
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:40 pm

occ- i dont know what you mean with the hidan part.....i never read it. but fine what ever

*avoids the flame snake by jumping in the air* "kurayami." all of the shadows in the room gather in my chakrams and forms two humongous shadow balls* "take this." i then throw them and they combine creating a bigger ball and then it comes straight at you
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:44 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:occ- i dont know what you mean with the hidan part.....i never read it. but fine what ever

*avoids the flame snake by jumping in the air* "kurayami." all of the shadows in the room gather in my chakrams and forms two humongous shadow balls* "take this." i then throw them and they combine creating a bigger ball and then it comes straight at you
    OOC- hidan was a part of the akutsuki in the naruto manga. he was basikly immortal. even if you peirce his heart of cut off his head
    *kanda then whar the flame wings around himself allowing the attack hit while the flames are burning the reitsu behind the attack and absorbing the left overs*
    my flames have the ability to devour reitsu.
    Six Samurai Irou
    Six Samurai Irou

stat points : 235

Post  Six Samurai Irou Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:45 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:occ- i dont know what you mean with the hidan part.....i never read it. but fine what ever

hidan is the voodoo guy from the atatsuki who use voodoo to kill people and he is immortal
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:48 pm

occ- well yeah i know who hidan is, i just didn't read that part in naruto.

*takes the shadow kanda by the sleeve and throws it at kandas wings*
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

stat points : 660
    Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:49 pm

oh tjs naruto battle lol
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:50 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:occ- well yeah i know who hidan is, i just didn't read that part in naruto.

*takes the shadow kanda by the sleeve and throws it at kandas wings*
    *kanda then moves away from shadow kanda*
    now you trying to kill me. geez. when did you become evil. thats my job
    *after the attack is over. kanda then swiftly appears infront of Lelouch Oyuki and then punches him away sending him flying*
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:53 pm

*the shadow kanda is instantly between you and me and you hit him instead. you suddenly feel like you were hit in the stomach*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:55 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:*the shadow kanda is instantly between you and me and you hit him instead. you suddenly feel like you were hit in the stomach*
    *the punch made some blood came out of kandas mouth*
    not a bad punch i would say. although that was from me. but still a good punch. now quite hiding behind me and fight like a man you pussy
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:00 pm

"ouch, that was a low blow for a man who just punched himself. but your right." i throw both of my chakrams at you
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:03 pm

Lelouch Oyuki wrote:"ouch, that was a low blow for a man who just punched himself. but your right." i throw both of my chakrams at you
    not as low as using your opponents body as a shield. now you have to asdmit thats kinda cheep
    *kanda makes the claw blades at an angle and stick them in the center of the chakrams stopping them*
    chakrams are good throwing weapons. but their weakness unlike throwing stars or shurikens is that the holes that you hold them with are bigger. so its easer to stop them.
    in fact take them back
    *kanda then throws them back at Lelouch Oyuki*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:38 am