manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
Hollis
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
artixvoncreg
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
hanabishi kanda
ksw212
Dchong
Dee Snider
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Six Samurai Irou
jmcast/makaveli
zozo hurley(nasin)
Devodin
Nicholas Wolfwood
Tmack
Lelouch Oyuki
Sinister92
UnknownDemonGod
22 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 15 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:44 am

Hollis wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Hollis wrote:*hollis rises from underneath the ground*
    "hello, whats goin on here, whos fightin"

Me: Well my son is fighting jj.
    "oh really now, hope he doesnt underestimate ma boy maka, heheh"

*makaveli shows up behind hollis*
    makaveli- sup hollis
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:45 am

Hollis wrote:"oh, wait nevermid, you said jj..wait isnt he like 12"

makaveli- yea he is, but lets see his level now
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:45 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj- okay lets see.....SHOCK THEM SHUYOUKAEN DENKOUDORAIGON *blue and black reitsu envlolpes the area*..*jj is holing a blue and black blade that disappaers, then hundreds of blue and black shuriken appaer around him*

Koujirou: So you are using shikai. Well let's get this over with already then. *He stops and stands there calmly with his hands in his pockets*
    Hollis
    Hollis

stat points : 607

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Hollis Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:46 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Hollis wrote:"oh really now, hope he doesnt underestimate ma boy maka, heheh"

Me: Hm, you hope my son doesn't underestimate him?
    "yeah i meant, other way around, i thought you said maka"
    "sup maka"
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:47 am

Hollis wrote:"yeah i meant, other way around, i thought you said maka"
    "sup maka"

Me: Hm, I see. Well Jmc wanted to see how strong my son was. So that's why this fight is going on.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:48 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj- okay lets see.....SHOCK THEM SHUYOUKAEN DENKOUDORAIGON *blue and black reitsu envlolpes the area*..*jj is holing a blue and black blade that disappaers, then hundreds of blue and black shuriken appaer around him*

Koujirou: So you are using shikai. Well let's get this over with already then. *He stops and stands there calmly with his hands in his pockets*

jj- yes *waves his hand and the storm of shuriken follow at high speed*.....*then jj holds his hand in the air, and the shuriken follow, then form a dragon, then they attack kou., while about a hundred stay around jj for protection*

(note:the shuriken cut, burn, and paralize at the same time*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:49 am

Hollis wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Hollis wrote:"oh really now, hope he doesnt underestimate ma boy maka, heheh"

Me: Hm, you hope my son doesn't underestimate him?
    "yeah i meant, other way around, i thought you said maka"
    "sup maka"

makaveli- well this is his first real fight
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:50 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj- yes *waves his hand and the storm of shuriken follow at high speed*.....*then jj holds his hand in the air, and the shuriken follow, then form a dragon, then they attack kou., while about a hundred stay around jj for protection*

Koujirou: I guess no one said anything. Well I wont either then. *He walks towards jj ignoring what's coming at him*
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Hollis Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:52 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    "sup maka"

Me: Hm, I see. Well Jmc wanted to see how strong my son was. So that's why this fight is going on.
    "hm, and this is his first fight, lets see how it goes. haha, i remember when i was his age, that was when i first got to get tortured *sigh*good times, good times"
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:53 am

Hollis wrote:"hm, and this is his first fight, lets see how it goes. haha, i remember when i was his age, that was when i first got to get tortured *sigh*good times, good times"

Me: Well this isn't my sons first fight.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:53 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj- yes *waves his hand and the storm of shuriken follow at high speed*.....*then jj holds his hand in the air, and the shuriken follow, then form a dragon, then they attack kou., while about a hundred stay around jj for protection*

Koujirou: I guess no one said anything. Well I wont either then. *He walks towards jj ignoring what's coming at him*

*the dragon turns upward, then points down*..
    jj-KAENRAI *the dragon opens his mouth and an immese blast of reitsu, lightning, and blue and white fire is shot at kou.*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:54 am

Hollis wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    "sup maka"

"hm, and this is his first fight, lets see how it goes. haha, i remember when i was his age, that was when i first got to get tortured *sigh*good times, good times"

makaveli- hollis you are twisted in your own little way
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:55 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:*the dragon turns upward, then points down*..
    jj-KAENRAI *the dragon opens his mouth and an immese blast of reitsu, lightning, and blue and white fire is shot at kou.*

Koujirou: Are you only going to stay far away from me? *He asked as the the blast hits him*
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:55 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Hollis wrote:"hm, and this is his first fight, lets see how it goes. haha, i remember when i was his age, that was when i first got to get tortured *sigh*good times, good times"

Me: Well this isn't my sons first fight.
    "i know, hes 18 right, it cant be"
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:57 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    "sup maka"

"hehehe, thats what five years of torture in an insane asylum gets you, heheh" Very Happy
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:57 am

Hollis wrote:"i know, hes 18 right, it cant be"

Me: Yes you are right. Hm, now this one would make how many battles has he been in.
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:00 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Hollis wrote:"i know, hes 18 right, it cant be"

Me: Yes you are right. Hm, now this one would make how many battles has he been in.
    "many im sure"
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:00 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:*the dragon turns upward, then points down*..

Koujirou: Are you only going to stay far away from me? *He asked as the the blast hits him*

jj- dammit, i guess i must do hand to hand combat *thinking:and i still have "it" it reserve if i need it*..*the shuriken around him form a cool body armor, and the dragon gets smaller and more consentrated till it is a glove, then jj puts it on*

Last edited by jmcast/makaveli on Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:01 am

Hollis wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    "sup maka"

"hehehe, thats what five years of torture in an insane asylum gets you, heheh" Very Happy

makaveli- damn son, thats fucked up......so is my sig too big
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:02 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj- dammit, i guess i must do hand to hand combat *thinking:and i still have "it" it reserve if i need it*..*the shuriken around him form a cool body armor, and the gets smaller and more consentrated till it is a glove, then jj puts it on*

Koujirou: Alright. Let's start the real battle. *He comes out of the smoke and it looks like nothing happened to him*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:03 am

Hollis wrote:"many im sure"

Me: Yes he has been in many battles, but I am trying to figure out what number this would be.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:04 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj- dammit, i guess i must do hand to hand combat *thinking:and i still have "it" it reserve if i need it*..*the shuriken around him form a cool body armor, and the gets smaller and more consentrated till it is a glove, then jj puts it on*

Koujirou: Alright. Let's start the real battle. *He comes out of the smoke and it looks like nothing happened to him*
    jj- *shunpos over kou, then performs a hado 4: byakurai*
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:04 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    "sup maka"

makaveli- damn son, thats fucked up......so is my sig too big
    "naw, its strate, i seen bigger"
    "52"
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:05 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote: jj- *shunpos over kou, then performs a hado 4: byakurai*

Koujirou: Now it's kido huh. Oyaji how is this going to be training me. *He says as he moves out of the way*
    Me: Just fight.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:06 am

Hollis wrote:"naw, its strate, i seen bigger"
    "52"

Me: Hm, I think he has been in more than 52 fights.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 6:30 pm