manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
Hollis
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
artixvoncreg
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
hanabishi kanda
ksw212
Dchong
Dee Snider
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Six Samurai Irou
jmcast/makaveli
zozo hurley(nasin)
Devodin
Nicholas Wolfwood
Tmack
Lelouch Oyuki
Sinister92
UnknownDemonGod
22 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

Hollis
    Hollis

stat points : 607

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 16 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  Hollis Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:07 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Hollis wrote:"naw, its strate, i seen bigger"
    "52"

Me: Hm, I think he has been in more than 52 fights.
    "655"
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:07 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote: jj- *shunpos over kou, then performs a hado 4: byakurai*

Koujirou: Now it's kido huh. Oyaji how is this going to be training me. *He says as he moves out of the way*
    Me: Just fight.

jj- but i am not that good at hand to hand combat *then punches at kou., twisting at the same time*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:11 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj- but i am not that good at hand to hand combat *then punches at kou., twisting at the same time*

Koujirou: *He is now behind jj and jj felt a really powerful hit to his ribcage, that broke some of his ribs. He hands are still within his pockets, then he turns to look at jj* That must hurt.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:11 am

Hollis wrote:"655"

Me: Hm, that seems closer. But it still doesn't seem right.
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Hollis Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:14 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Hollis wrote:"655"

Me: Hm, that seems closer. But it still doesn't seem right.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:15 am

Hollis wrote:1,899

Me: Are you just randomly guessing higher and higher?
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:15 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj- but i am not that good at hand to hand combat *then punches at kou., twisting at the same time*

Koujirou: *He is now behind jj and jj felt a really powerful hit to his ribcage, that broke some of his ribs. He hands are still within his pockets, then he turns to look at jj* That must hurt.
    jj- *spits out blood* yea....it did...*jj shunpos above above kou. then punches at him again, but a wave of blue paralizing reitsu is sent first*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:17 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj- *spits out blood* yea....it did...*jj shunpos above above kou. then punches at him again, but a wave of blue paralizing reitsu is sent first*

Koujirou: You should be careful not to move to much. One of those broken ribs might have pierced into your lung. *He stands there taking the hit* Are you attacking will your full strength?
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:19 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj- *spits out blood* yea....it did...*jj shunpos above above kou. then punches at him again, but a wave of blue paralizing reitsu is sent first*

Koujirou: You should be careful not to move to much. One of those broken ribs might have pierced into your lung. *He stands there taking the hit* Are you attacking will your full strength?

jj- i cant....if i use my FULL amount of strenght, then it would be too much for me...thats why *jj pulls up his shirt to revleave a seal*...my dad put this on me
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:20 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Hollis wrote:1,899

Me: Are you just randomly guessing higher and higher?
    "hegeh, ya got me"
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:22 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj- i cant....if i use my FULL amount of strenght, then it would be too much for me...thats why *jj pulls up his shirt to revleave a seal*...my dad put this on me

Koujirou: *He still looks like nothing has happened to him* Well that's to bad for you. I thought I would be able to train a little during this match, but I guess not. Well I guess I should end this then.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:22 am

Hollis wrote:"hegeh, ya got me"

Me: Well it was quite obvious.
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:24 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Hollis wrote:"hegeh, ya got me"

Me: Well it was quite obvious.
    true,true
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:25 am

Hollis wrote:true,true

Me: So are you enjoying the fight?
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:26 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj- i cant....if i use my FULL amount of strenght, then it would be too much for me...thats why *jj pulls up his shirt to revleave a seal*...my dad put this on me

Koujirou: *He still looks like nothing has happened to him* Well that's to bad for you. I thought I would be able to train a little during this match, but I guess not. Well I guess I should end this then.

jj-*falls on the ground, holding his chest*...i guess i have no choice...*puts his hand on his face and a mask slowly forms as his reitsu increaces again*
    jj-....hehehehehehehehe.......HAHAHAHAHA....*he stands up*
    jj- lets start again

(note: vizard mask looks like battle forum- the battlefield - Page 16 Vizard_Mask_by_XxBeowulfxX
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:28 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj-*falls on the ground, holding his chest*...i guess i have no choice...*puts his hand on his face and a mask slowly forms as his reitsu increaces again*
    jj- lets start again

(note: vizard mask looks like battle forum- the battlefield - Page 16 Vizard_Mask_by_XxBeowulfxX

Koujirou: I guess you haven't realized the difference between you and me yet. Anyway let's continue. *He stands there calmly*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:31 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj-*falls on the ground, holding his chest*...i guess i have no choice...*puts his hand on his face and a mask slowly forms as his reitsu increaces again*
    jj- lets start again

Koujirou: I guess you haven't realized the difference between you and me yet. Anyway let's continue. *He stands there calmly*

*jj points his hand toward the ground and a blue blade forms*
    jj-*disappaers then punches at kou. with full force, then kickflips above him and kicks at him, while a afterimage of jj is stabing at kou's lung*
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:33 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

"well, nothins really happenin, but at least i get to see a tiny vizaird"
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:34 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:*jj points his hand toward the ground and a blue blade forms*
    jj-*disappaers then punches at kou. with full force, then kickflips above him and kicks at him, while a afterimage of jj is stabing at kou's lung*

Koujirou: *He takes the hits, but nothing really happens* Well I guess you are stronger, but I guess no one mentioned it. Well I might as well say it now. My hierro is stronger than my oyaji's.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:34 am

Hollis wrote:"well, nothins really happenin, but at least i get to see a tiny vizaird"

Me: What do you think the outcome will be?
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:35 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:*jj points his hand toward the ground and a blue blade forms*

Koujirou: *He takes the hits, but nothing really happens* Well I guess you are stronger, but I guess no one mentioned it. Well I might as well say it now. My hierro is stronger than my oyaji's.

jj- well thats good *hold out hand*..my doraigon is stronger than a grc *shoots doraigon at kou. from point blank range*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:36 am

Hollis wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

"well, nothins really happenin, but at least i get to see a tiny vizaird"

makaveli- i think he is doing well for his first fight
    Hollis
    Hollis

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Hollis Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:37 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    Hollis wrote:"well, nothins really happenin, but at least i get to see a tiny vizaird"

Me: What do you think the outcome will be?
    "hm, well its pretty obvious, your kids gonna win"
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:37 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:jj- well thats good *hold out hand*..my doraigon is stronger than a grc *shoots doraigon at kou. from point blank range*

Koujirou: I wonder if you have noticed, that I have also only been fighting with my hands in my pockets. *He says as the blast hits him*
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:37 am

Hollis wrote:"hm, well its pretty obvious, your kids gonna win"

Me: What makes you say that?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:47 pm