manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
Hollis
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
artixvoncreg
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
hanabishi kanda
ksw212
Dchong
Dee Snider
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Six Samurai Irou
jmcast/makaveli
zozo hurley(nasin)
Devodin
Nicholas Wolfwood
Tmack
Lelouch Oyuki
Sinister92
UnknownDemonGod
22 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 20 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:04 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:makaveli- well whatever.....now what is there to do

Me: Hm, I don't know.

OOC Well I am working on something right now, but I don't know whether I should reveal it yet or not.

occ:what is it...only three people are on and if you dont want no one to see it, just deleate it after a min or two
    Hollis
    Hollis

stat points : 607

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Hollis Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:04 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:makaveli- i think he is too cocky......but thats about all

Me: Hm, cocky maybe. But maybe he just saw the difference in strength between the two of them.

makaveli-so....you are always supposed to give your oppenate that kind of resecept.....like i could whip the shit outta nasin, but if we are fighting i would treat him as a person equal or more than my power level
    "thats why i say we should fight to the death instead of sparing, everyones equal because everyone is trying to kill the other"

makaveli- thats true, but he is a 13 year old.....you would let a 13 year old fight to the death with a 18 year old....who is an arrancar, that has udg's genes, and is trained by udg
    "well, i had to when i was 12, but i guess times have changed since then"
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

stat points : 2951

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:05 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:occ:what is it...only three people are on and if you dont want no one to see it, just deleate it after a min or two

OOC Well I could pm you to see what you think. I am not done yet, but I am getting there.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:06 am

Hollis wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:makaveli- i think he is too cocky......but thats about all

Me: Hm, cocky maybe. But maybe he just saw the difference in strength between the two of them.

makaveli-so....you are always supposed to give your oppenate that kind of resecept.....like i could whip the shit outta nasin, but if we are fighting i would treat him as a person equal or more than my power level
    "thats why i say we should fight to the death instead of sparing, everyones equal because everyone is trying to kill the other"

makaveli- thats true, but he is a 13 year old.....you would let a 13 year old fight to the death with a 18 year old....who is an arrancar, that has udg's genes, and is trained by udg

makaveli- i remeber this one time when i was six, i had to fight this dude...i whooped his ass no lie
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:08 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:occ:what is it...only three people are on and if you dont want no one to see it, just deleate it after a min or two

OOC Well I could pm you to see what you think. I am not done yet, but I am getting there.
    occ:sure, when you are done, pm it to me and i will pm you what i think about it
    Hollis
    Hollis

stat points : 607

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Hollis Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:09 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

makaveli- i remeber this one time when i was six, i had to fight this dude...i whooped his ass no lie

haha, elementery school fights, i remember those, wel ive gotta go, see you guys later
    *hollis sinks into the ground*

ooc: udg, pm the idea to me when its finished
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:09 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:occ:sure, when you are done, pm it to me and i will pm you what i think about it

OOC I am going to pm you something now, and I want you to tell me how it is so far.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:10 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:occ:sure, when you are done, pm it to me and i will pm you what i think about it

OOC I am going to pm you something now, and I want you to tell me how it is so far.

occ:okay
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:11 am

Hollis wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Hollis wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

haha, elementery school fights, i remember those, wel ive gotta go, see you guys later

PCE
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:11 am

Hollis wrote:haha, elementery school fights, i remember those, wel ive gotta go, see you guys later

OOC Alright. Bye.
    adiktuz
    adiktuz

stat points : 177

Post  adiktuz Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:33 am

hello guys! whats up? btw why has the medical thread locked up?
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:35 am

adiktuz wrote:hello guys! whats up? btw why has the medical thread locked up?

Hey, nothing is going on. The medical division was destroyed, that's why it is the way it is.
    adiktuz
    adiktuz

Post  adiktuz Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:36 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:

Hey, nothing is going on. The medical division was destroyed, that's why it is the way it is.

destroyed? why?
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:38 am

adiktuz wrote:destroyed? why?

The espada came and destroyed it. That's why.
    adiktuz
    adiktuz

Post  adiktuz Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:39 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    adiktuz wrote:destroyed? why?

The espada came and destroyed it. That's why.

aw.. that's too bad... well there's only three of us and I'm not there when it happened.... sigh.......
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:40 am

adiktuz wrote:aw.. that's too bad... well there's only three of us and I'm not there when it happened.... sigh.......

Well the place can always be rebuilt.
    adiktuz
    adiktuz

Post  adiktuz Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:42 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    adiktuz wrote:aw.. that's too bad... well there's only three of us and I'm not there when it happened.... sigh.......

Well the place can always be rebuilt.

oh.... i wonder if they will rebuild it... hehe...... I missed this place so much.. I took a well needed rest and looks like so many things have happened already.
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:43 am

adiktuz wrote:oh.... i wonder if they will rebuild it... hehe...... I missed this place so much.. I took a well needed rest and looks like so many things have happened already.

OOC Yeah I know what you mean. Although there is going to be something new happening sometime this week. When I get it done that is.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:44 am

adiktuz wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

destroyed? why?

sup i gotta about 10 more mins (waiting for google earth to install)
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:44 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:sup i gotta about 10 more mins (waiting for google earth to install)

OOC Hey. I thought you were leaving though.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:47 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:sup i gotta about 10 more mins (waiting for google earth to install)

OOC Hey. I thought you were leaving though.
    occ: i thought so too, but my mom said wait for it to finish and it is taking forever
    UnknownDemonGod
    UnknownDemonGod

Post  UnknownDemonGod Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:47 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:occ: i thought so too, but my mom said wait for it to finish and it is taking forever

OOC Well whatever, if you get any ideas pm me.
    adiktuz
    adiktuz

Post  adiktuz Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:48 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    adiktuz wrote:
    UnknownDemonGod wrote:

destroyed? why?

sup i gotta about 10 more mins (waiting for google earth to install)

just checking here..... hehe...
    adiktuz
    adiktuz

Post  adiktuz Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:48 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    adiktuz wrote:oh.... i wonder if they will rebuild it... hehe...... I missed this place so much.. I took a well needed rest and looks like so many things have happened already.

OOC Yeah I know what you mean. Although there is going to be something new happening sometime this week. When I get it done that is.

oh.. another plan by you..... wonder what it is..
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:49 am

UnknownDemonGod wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:occ: i thought so too, but my mom said wait for it to finish and it is taking forever

OOC Well whatever, if you get any ideas pm me.

occ:this is spring break week for me so i will pm you in the morning

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 06, 2024 2:20 pm