manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+3
Sinister92
Tmack
zozo hurley(nasin)
7 posters

strenght training dojo (owned by 5th division)

Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

strenght training dojo (owned by 5th division) - Page 4 Empty Re: strenght training dojo (owned by 5th division)

Post  Stark Black Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:53 pm

Whatever you say bud =D!
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

strenght training dojo (owned by 5th division) - Page 4 Empty Re: strenght training dojo (owned by 5th division)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:55 pm

Stark Black wrote:Whatever you say bud =D!
    okay. heres the thing, i think one of us should do 2, and one 3, seing that makaveli is a lt he can be teacher, and he can lookout of the ne doing 2, and fight the one doing 3
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:56 pm

damn i gotta go babysit my lil cuz, be back later
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:56 pm

Alright then what is 2 and 3 o.o?
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:58 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:damn i gotta go babysit my lil cuz, be back later

okay
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:58 pm

Stark Black wrote:Alright then what is 2 and 3 o.o?

look at first page, and i think we should do 1st since makaveli left
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:00 pm

So just a normal sparring match?
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:01 pm

Stark Black wrote:So just a normal sparring match?

yea. and try to do sum strong things, then after we fought about 10 to 15 posts each, we should do 4
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:04 pm

Well i don't have that much strength to use strategically ... but i do know how to use YOUR strength against you >=D! BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *stark turns creepy*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:06 pm

Stark Black wrote:Well i don't have that much strength to use strategically ... but i do know how to use YOUR strength against you >=D! BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *stark turns creepy*

ohhhhhhh this makes our need to teach even stronger, lets begin without any weapons
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:13 pm

*Bad dubbing like in old asian movies* ahahah you have no chance against me in a fight with hands LET US BEGIN NASIN-DOMO!!! YOU FIRST!! *mouth keeps moving for a good 4 seconds after the speech stops*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:15 pm

Stark Black wrote:*Bad dubbing like in old asian movies* ahahah you have no chance against me in a fight with hands LET US BEGIN NASIN-DOMO!!! YOU FIRST!! *mouth keeps moving for a good 4 seconds after the speech stops*
    maybe you go asian style. well i go chuck norris style *rounhouse kicks starks face*
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:17 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:*Bad dubbing like in old asian movies* ahahah you have no chance against me in a fight with hands LET US BEGIN NASIN-DOMO!!! YOU FIRST!! *mouth keeps moving for a good 4 seconds after the speech stops*
    maybe you go asian style. well i go chuck norris style *rounhouse kicks starks face*

*Bad dubbing still* OH NO ROUND HOUSE KICK FUCKK *Gets hit by the chuck norris style round house kick and goes flying all the way around the earth coming back through the building and lands on the ground with the side of his head smoking* It may be chuck norris style but it will never be as strong as his *still smoking*
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:18 pm

Just pop one of them motha fuckas on the captain and they'll be owninated >=D!!!
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:18 pm

Stark Black wrote:

*Bad dubbing still* OH NO ROUND HOUSE KICK FUCKK *Gets hit by the chuck norris style round house kick and goes flying all the way around the earth coming back through the building and lands on the ground with the side of his head smoking* It may be chuck norris style but it will never be as strong as his *still smoking*

nobody can be as strong as chuck. but he gave the power of himself to jesus, but i stole it from him
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:19 pm

Stark Black wrote:Just pop one of them motha fuckas on the captain and they'll be owninated >=D!!!

do you know charlie the unicorn??????
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:20 pm

Stark Black wrote:

nobody can be as strong as chuck. but he gave the power of himself to jesus, but i stole it from him

That's because jesus doesn't defend himself DUHH!! NO LET US CONTINUE.... what's the rules on shunpo o.o? *holds one hand behind while other infont in an odd stance*
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:20 pm

Stark Black wrote:Just pop one of them motha fuckas on the captain and they'll be owninated >=D!!!

YES I DO =D!!!
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:21 pm

Stark Black wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:

That's because jesus doesn't defend himself DUHH!! NO LET US CONTINUE.... what's the rules on shunpo o.o? *holds one hand behind while other infont in an odd stance*

okay serious from now on, and shunpo is fine. no weapon or kido anyway.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:21 pm

Stark Black wrote:

YES I DO =D!!!

the 3rd charlie the unicorn came out like yesterday
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:26 pm

Stark Black wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:

okay serious from now on, and shunpo is fine. no weapon or kido anyway.

Gotcha *Shunpos behind nasin slamming his right open palm into nasin's tailbone* but pressure on one location and you can take down and entire building =D!
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:26 pm

Stark Black wrote:

YES I DO =D!!!

HAHA REALLY XD?!?!?
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:27 pm

Stark Black wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:

YES I DO =D!!!

HAHA REALLY XD?!?!?

yea search it on youtube
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:28 pm

Stark Black wrote:
    Stark Black wrote:

YES I DO =D!!!

HAHA REALLY XD?!?!?

yea search it on youtube

I was going to but youtube won't work on my computer lately TT-TT...
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:29 pm

Stark Black wrote:
    Gotcha *Shunpos behind nasin slamming his right open palm into nasin's tailbone* but pressure on one location and you can take down and entire building =D!

*shunpos above stark before getting hit and kicks his head*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:39 am