manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+14
Tenma
hanabishi kanda
Sinister92
Nicholas Wolfwood
Tmack
Reynemesis
UnknownDemonGod
Lelouch Oyuki
amazonhobo
Bo Ricero
Devodin
zozo hurley(nasin)
jmcast/makaveli
Kaname
18 posters

The First battle

Sinister92
    Sinister92

stat points : 644

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    The First battle - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10The First battle - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

The First battle - Page 6 Empty Re: The First battle

Post  Sinister92 Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:28 pm

hmm thanks but just tell me if u need help i will more than gladly help
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

stat points : 644

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    The First battle - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10The First battle - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Sinister92 Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:28 pm

amazonhobo wrote:
    sinister92 wrote:*shunpos in*
    what is going on here

Well look who is all healed up

Krieger said as he laughed under his breath

*looks at keiger*

we will fight in the near fiuture kieger
    thats if nasin leaves u alive
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

stat points : 416

Post  amazonhobo Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:28 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:"here i'll help you nasin. bring out the day, Oborozuki." my blade suddenly becomes multicolored and glows bright, "okay lets do this. oh and i dont want to hear another word about me sitting this one out cause im the healer. no. i can take care of myself."

Well i respect your fighting will

Krieger sonidoed in close with his leg already extended kicking lelouch in the gut sendimg him a ways back

Next time i land a kick in the same spot, you will not live.

OOC: since its you and nasin dont post twice before i post so like itll be
    nasin
    you
    me
    etc...
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

stat points : 555

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:28 pm

gets up from the ground holding chest, "Burinado!" my sword glows brighter but i hold in the energy and go to slice Krieger's chest.

Last edited by Lelouch Yatsunai on Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

stat points : 660
    Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:29 pm

sinister92 wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    sinister92 wrote:*shunpos in*
    what is going on here

Well look who is all healed up

Krieger said as he laughed under his breath

*looks at keiger*

we will fight in the near fiuture kieger
    thats if nasin leaves u alive

amozon the won who defeated you???
    Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

Post  Kaname Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:29 pm

OOC: If it gts to unorganized I will, but right now its ok

BIC: All the Kanames vanish except one. The mini flame tornado still surrounds him.

I guesss I have no choice but to take one of you out

Kaname looked at both the shingami. It didn't matter to him which one he took out first they both were goin to die.

I choose you.....Ryu Sou Sen - Garami....

Kaname's moves were quick and deadly. His sword struck with amazing speed at dev toros, it didn't even look like he moved, but he had.

OOC: this is what it does
    Name: Ryu Sou Sen - Garami
    Type: Offensive
    Description: Ryu Sou Sen Garami is an alternative form of Ryu Sou Sen. Instead of striking the vital points at high speed, this attacks a focused point(such as a head, torso) at high speed.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:30 pm

Kaname wrote:OOC: If it gts to unorganized I will, but right now its ok

BIC: All the Kanames vanish except one. The mini flame tornado still surrounds him.

Kaname looked at both the shingami. It didn't matter to him which one he took out first they both were goin to die.

Kaname's moves were quick and deadly. His sword struck with amazing speed at dev toros, it didn't even look like he moved, but he had.

OOC: this is what it does
    Name: Ryu Sou Sen - Garami
    Type: Offensive
    Description: Ryu Sou Sen Garami is an alternative form of Ryu Sou Sen. Instead of striking the vital points at high speed, this attacks a focused point(such as a head, torso) at high speed.
    occ- you are fighting me too
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:30 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    makaveli-shit *shunpos above the clone and kicks it in the head, making it collide with the ceros, then makaveli appaers again*...HADO 63: RAIKOHO(thunder roar cannon)...*sends attack toward amazon*....*makaveli's reitsu increases because of the weaking of the second seal*

Krieger sonidoes away to the end of the room and his reiatsu spikes and he disspaears only reappearing behind makaveli with a charged cero at his palm. Krieger holds his palm to Makaveli's back unleashing it devastation upon him.
    *makaveli turns around in time and shoots a cerokeno at the cero, but still takes a bit of damage becasue it was close*.........OKAY NASIN YOU ARE UP!!!!!! *shunpos to tmack*....what should we do????

*shunpo in close to krieger pounding his face*

Your a fisty one Krieger moved his head dodging all the punches opening his mouth at the same time and fired a cero at Nasin

Look at your surroundings i dont wanna get bored

*as soon as krieger opened his mouth i stab my zan into it disabling the cero, as i sweepkick him and stab his stomach*

Krieger transfers the energy from the cero in his mouth into his palm and fires it at nasin, as Krieger bites down on the zan, somewhat unethical i know, holding nasin there

OOC: after this post i will wait for nasin and lelouch to post before i do
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:32 pm

Jmcastor, devodian watch out he has incredible speed
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

stat points : 660
    Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:32 pm

since i cant helpimgonna think of my sword style advance training methods
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:32 pm

*As the blade goes into my torso I grab your hand pinning your zanpakuto inside me*

*I give you a wry grin*

Last edited by Devodin on Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lelouch Oyuki
    Lelouch Oyuki

stat points : 555

Post  Lelouch Oyuki Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:32 pm

*holds sword out with light energy soaked into it* "im going to kill you now." the whole room gets filled with so much light it temperarily blinds you
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:33 pm

amazonhobo wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    makaveli-shit *shunpos above the clone and kicks it in the head, making it collide with the ceros, then makaveli appaers again*...HADO 63: RAIKOHO(thunder roar cannon)...*sends attack toward amazon*....*makaveli's reitsu increases because of the weaking of the second seal*

Krieger sonidoes away to the end of the room and his reiatsu spikes and he disspaears only reappearing behind makaveli with a charged cero at his palm. Krieger holds his palm to Makaveli's back unleashing it devastation upon him.
    *makaveli turns around in time and shoots a cerokeno at the cero, but still takes a bit of damage becasue it was close*.........OKAY NASIN YOU ARE UP!!!!!! *shunpos to tmack*....what should we do????

*shunpo in close to krieger pounding his face*

Your a fisty one Krieger moved his head dodging all the punches opening his mouth at the same time and fired a cero at Nasin

Look at your surroundings i dont wanna get bored

*as soon as krieger opened his mouth i stab my zan into it disabling the cero, as i sweepkick him and stab his stomach*

Krieger transfers the energy from the cero in his mouth into his palm and fires it at nasin, as Krieger bites down on the zan, somewhat unethical i know, holding nasin there

OOC: after this post i will wait for nasin and lelouch to post before i do

*as he tranfers the energy i feel it tranfering, i grap his hand and direct it pointing at amazon himself, as i knee kick his gut and twist my zan being able to pull it out i jump back*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:36 pm

[quote="Devodin"]

*As the blade goes into my torso I grab your hand pinning your zanpakuto inside me*

*I give you a wry grin*

*then i shunpo next to kaname's side and fires a FIRE CEKORENO at him
    (a cekoreno is a energy attack that takes the form of a dragon, it cant be blocked and you cant avoid it, because it follows the person and can split and reform, but the whole thing must be destoyed*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:36 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:*holds sword out with light energy soaked into it* "im going to kill you now." the whole room gets filled with so much light it temperarily blinds you
    lelouch this is really a pride battle, you can help, but please help with healing,
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:37 pm

Lelouch Yatsunai wrote:*holds sword out with light energy soaked into it* "im going to kill you now." the whole room gets filled with so much light it temperarily blinds you

Krieger feels a kick he did not see but is somewhat unaffected and disperses the cero.

Don't believe i can't fight without my sight

Krieger flips forward axe kicking Lelouch's (anything shorter i can call you?) zan down with one leg and the other comes down also but on his head. At the same time Krieger fires a bala down at Lelouch and holds out his palm at nasin.

Cant stop moving big guy

A cero flies with tremendous speed towards nasin and crashes into his body.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:39 pm

amazonhobo wrote:

Krieger feels a kick he did not see but is somewhat unaffected and disperses the cero.

Krieger flips forward axe kicking Lelouch's (anything shorter i can call you?) zan down with one leg and the other comes down also but on his head. At the same time Krieger fires a bala down at Lelouch and holds out his palm at nasin.

Cant stop moving big guy

*nasin comes jumping out of the beam with a mask on somewhat un affected, then shoots a cero himself at krieger*
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:41 pm

Devodin wrote:

*I give you a wry grin*

OOC: Did you read what tha tech does, you should be hurt pretty bad from it.

BIC:

Kaname gives an evil grin back. The shingami just sealed his fate. Kaname let go of his Masamune with his right claw, and gripped the shingamis face with it.

Idiot......GRAN REY CERO......

The dark red orb flashed once again in Kanames claw. This time there was no escaping, Kaname gripped the shinigamis head tigter as he released his blast.

OOC: Devo that was big mistake in grabbing his Masamune, cause that left you open to a gran rey cero. Since he is gripping your head with the hand that the cero is being fored from your preety much out of the fight now. Good job though
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:42 pm

Kaname wrote:
    Devodin wrote:

*I give you a wry grin*

BIC:

Kaname gives an evil grin back. The shingami just sealed his fate. Kaname let go of his Masamune with his right claw, and gripped the shingamis face with it.

The dark red orb flashed once again in Kanames claw. This time there was no escaping, Kaname gripped the shinigamis head tigter as he released his blast.

OOC: Devo that was big mistake in grabbing his Masamune, cause that left you open to a gran rey cero. Since he is gripping your head with the hand that the cero is being fored from your preety much out of the fight now. Good job though

i fired a cekoreno at you too
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:43 pm

amazonhobo wrote:

Cant stop moving big guy

*nasin comes jumping out of the beam with a mask on somewhat un affected, then shoots a cero himself at krieger*

Okay then but for me personally any shinigami who fights against what he uses to become stronger i find SPINLESS
    Krieger's reiatsu spiked tremendously and he moved his arm in a crescent moon deflecting the cero. He appeared in front of nasin in the motion of bringing his leg down on nasin's right shoulder.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:45 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    Devodin wrote:

*I give you a wry grin*

BIC:

yea i just saw it, ill make a post for it in my next post
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:46 pm

Kaname wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    Devodin wrote:

*I give you a wry grin*

BIC:

yea but this should somehow affect demon's status
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:48 pm

Kaname wrote:

BIC:

OOC: I never said I wasn't hurt but I also have two shinigami friends bearing down on ya

*I use Bakudo 81, Danku to prevent you from grabbing hold of my face, and when the GRC breaks through the kido I slash at the rest with my Wakazashi, still keeping a firm grip on your zanpakuto*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:48 pm

amazonhobo wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:

Cant stop moving big guy

Okay then but for me personally any shinigami who fights against what he uses to become stronger i find SPINLESS
    Krieger's reiatsu spiked tremendously and he moved his arm in a crescent moon deflecting the cero. He appeared in front of nasin in the motion of bringing his leg down on nasin's right shoulder.

stupid i only powered up so i wouldnt take damage. yoor power isnt enough for that.

*i stab my zan into your leg making you thrust your on leg onto my zan, then i slash you up, as i fire a cero at you point blank*
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:48 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    Devodin wrote:

*I give you a wry grin*

BIC:

yea but this should somehow affect demon's status

naw not realy cause what i plan to do about it only requires one hand

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:11 am