manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+14
Tenma
hanabishi kanda
Sinister92
Nicholas Wolfwood
Tmack
Reynemesis
UnknownDemonGod
Lelouch Oyuki
amazonhobo
Bo Ricero
Devodin
zozo hurley(nasin)
jmcast/makaveli
Kaname
18 posters

The First battle

jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

The First battle - Page 7 Empty Re: The First battle

Post  jmcast/makaveli Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:49 pm

Kaname wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    Kaname wrote:OOC: If it gts to unorganized I will, but right now its ok

BIC: All the Kanames vanish except one. The mini flame tornado still surrounds him.

I guesss I have no choice but to take one of you out

Kaname looked at both the shingami. It didn't matter to him which one he took out first they both were goin to die.

I choose you.....Ryu Sou Sen - Garami....

Kaname's moves were quick and deadly. His sword struck with amazing speed at dev toros, it didn't even look like he moved, but he had.
    *As the blade goes into my torso I grab your hand pinning your zanpakuto inside me*

*I give you a wry grin*

OOC: Did you read what tha tech does, you should be hurt pretty bad from it.

BIC:

Kaname gives an evil grin back. The shingami just sealed his fate. Kaname let go of his Masamune with his right claw, and gripped the shingamis face with it.

Idiot......GRAN REY CERO......

The dark red orb flashed once again in Kanames claw. This time there was no escaping, Kaname gripped the shinigamis head tigter as he released his blast.

OOC: Devo that was big mistake in grabbing his Masamune, cause that left you open to a gran rey cero. Since he is gripping your head with the hand that the cero is being fored from your preety much out of the fight now. Good job though

i fired a cekoreno at you too

yea i just saw it, ill make a post for it in my next post

yea but this should somehow affect demon's status

naw not realy cause what i plan to do about it only requires one hand

well i gotta go right now so see you later
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    The First battle - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10The First battle - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Devodin Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:50 pm

Smaller Quotes!!!
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:51 pm

*While Kaname is still on Devo I release my zanpakuto* Release your inferno, Kaji no Ryuu *then I run up to Kaname and use Dragon Blast: I fire a firery blast that resembles a dragon then I shunpo away*
    Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

Post  Kaname Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:51 pm

Devodin wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

OOC: Did you read what tha tech does, you should be hurt pretty bad from it.

BIC:

Kaname gives an evil grin back. The shingami just sealed his fate. Kaname let go of his Masamune with his right claw, and gripped the shingamis face with it.

Idiot......GRAN REY CERO......

The dark red orb flashed once again in Kanames claw. This time there was no escaping, Kaname gripped the shinigamis head tigter as he released his blast.

OOC: Devo that was big mistake in grabbing his Masamune, cause that left you open to a gran rey cero. Since he is gripping your head with the hand that the cero is being fored from your preety much out of the fight now. Good job though
    OOC: I never said I wasn't hurt but I also have two shinigami friends bearing down on ya

*I use Bakudo 81, Danku to prevent you from grabbing hold of my face, and when the GRC breaks through the kido I slash at the rest with my Wakazashi, still keeping a firm grip on your zanpakuto*

This wont work for 2 reason.
    1) I would be trapped in the barrier with you
    2) you ststed you hands were gripping my Masamune
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

stat points : 416

Post  amazonhobo Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:52 pm

Aparently you didnt listen to sin at all...UNDERESTIMATION LEADS TO DEFEAT, unfortunately for you i'm not going to be as merciful
    Krieger swiftly moved his leg sideways striking Nasin in the head instead of the zan. He appeared behind and in front of nasin the one in front had his palm at Nasin's chest while nasin was still holding his zan in the air. The one in back had unsheathed his zans with both of them coming crashing down into his ribs.
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

stat points : 660
    Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    The First battle - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10The First battle - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:54 pm

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:54 pm

Kaname wrote:

2) you ststed you hands were gripping my Masamune

OOC:
    1)It's a rectangluar wall, not a box
    2)True, meaning I would have to sheath my Zanpakuto so I get hit with the leftover GRC. Good call on that one.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:56 pm

amazonhobo wrote:Aparently you didnt listen to sin at all...UNDERESTIMATION LEADS TO DEFEAT, unfortunately for you i'm not going to be as merciful
    Krieger swiftly moved his leg sideways striking Nasin in the head instead of the zan. He appeared behind and in front of nasin the one in front had his palm at Nasin's chest while nasin was still holding his zan in the air. The one in back had unsheathed his zans with both of them coming crashing down into his ribs.

i dont underestimate!!!

*the strike in the head sended him flying intentionaly, nasin appeared behind krieger and stabs him through the stomach*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:56 pm

so is the war starting or not. cause i'm about to go to sleep. and reply on my list in here if youwant to. i love the things you guys say. heh heh heh heh
    https://mangaforums.forumotion.com/your-first-forum-f1/what-manga-anime-areyou-currenctly-reading-watching-t82-15.htm
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:57 pm

it has already begone
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:58 pm

Devodin wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

2) you stated you hands were gripping my Masamune

OOC:
    2)True, meaning I would have to sheath my Zanpakuto so I get hit with the leftover GRC. Good call on that one.

go to this link http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Kid%C5%8D this is what bakudo 81 looks like. As you see it is a wall but look hoa far from his body it is. I said im gripping your face meaning up up close to your body. the wall would be formed behind my back
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:58 pm

Lockon Stratos wrote:it has already begone
    so it has already started. oh. why didn't any one pm me.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:59 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:so is the war starting or not. cause i'm about to go to sleep. and reply on my list in here if youwant to. i love the things you guys say. heh heh heh heh
    https://mangaforums.forumotion.com/your-first-forum-f1/what-manga-anime-areyou-currenctly-reading-watching-t82-15.htm

well we are currently fighting the espada.
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:59 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:

well i thought you would ask what going on or get cause there like 5 pple fighing in one forum

guess you would now lol
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:59 pm

Kaname wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

OOC:

go to this link http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Kid%C5%8D this is what bakudo 81 looks like. As you see it is a wall but look hoa far from his body it is. I said im gripping your face meaning up up close to your body. the wall would be formed behind my back
    the point of the wall was to stop your hand from latching on in the first place
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:00 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:

dunno i pmed shane taichou......
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:00 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:Aparently you didnt listen to sin at all...UNDERESTIMATION LEADS TO DEFEAT, unfortunately for you i'm not going to be as merciful

i dont underestimate!!!

*the strike in the head sended him flying intentionaly, nasin appeared behind krieger and stabs him through the stomach*

The krieger he stikes(i'm picking one because you didnt mention) fades and the cero is fired from his fading palm, the real Krieger appears charging a bit under the cero lunging his left zan into Nasin's ribs rippin some flesh and muscle out. Krieger points the tip of his right zan at Nasin and a 5 point cero is formed and fired.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:01 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:so is the war starting or not. cause i'm about to go to sleep. and reply on my list in here if youwant to. i love the things you guys say. heh heh heh heh

well. pm me when its my turn to fight
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:01 pm

OOC: I never said I wasn't hurt but I also have two shinigami friends bearing down on ya

*I use Bakudo 81, Danku to prevent you from grabbing hold of my face, and when the GRC breaks through the kido I slash at the rest with my Wakazashi, still keeping a firm grip on your zanpakuto*
    is what I said
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:02 pm

Ability will never catch up with the demand for it.
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:03 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:

well. pm me when its my turn to fight

we really arn't taking turns we are actually just fighting
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:03 pm

amazonhobo wrote:

i dont underestimate!!!

The krieger he stikes(i'm picking one because you didnt mention) fades and the cero is fired from his fading palm, the real Krieger appears charging a bit under the cero lunging his left zan into Nasin's ribs rippin some flesh and muscle out. Krieger points the tip of his right zan at Nasin and a 5 point cero is formed and fired.

ooc: the reason why i didnt say which on i stabbed was because the situation had changed and you might haven't made the clone yet

*nasin shoots a cero himself making the two cero's colide, and an explosion occoues*
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:04 pm

Devodin wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

OOC:

the point of the wall was to stop your hand from latching on in the first place

i understand that but by you saying you grab the blade you implied i was very close to which means i could grip your face with ease. making you bakudo useless.

thats why i say i can beat just about anybody on here i describe every action i do very well but you all really dont. i look at every detail of a post as if i am truly watching a battle.
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:05 pm

Never give a sword to a man who can't dance Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change
    The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.
    The superior man thinks always of virtue; the common man thinks of comfort.
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:07 pm

ooc: the reason why i didnt say which on i stabbed was because the situation had changed and you might haven't made the clone yet

*nasin shoots a cero himself making the two cero's colide, and an explosion occoues*

OOC: not a clone its an afterimage,
    Krieger appears a ways away from the smoke, no harm done to his body, but he spits blood in the air

Not bad

Krieger fires a cero through the blood turning it into a GRC and he appears in front of it with his blades crackling with electricity he swings his swords and directs the blast of the cero towards Nasin

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 9:50 pm