manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+14
Tenma
hanabishi kanda
Sinister92
Nicholas Wolfwood
Tmack
Reynemesis
UnknownDemonGod
Lelouch Oyuki
amazonhobo
Bo Ricero
Devodin
zozo hurley(nasin)
jmcast/makaveli
Kaname
18 posters

The First battle

Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    The First battle - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10The First battle - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

The First battle - Page 8 Empty Re: The First battle

Post  Devodin Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:08 pm

Kaname wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    i understand that but by you saying you grab the blade you implied i was very close to which means i could grip your face with ease. making you bakudo useless.

thats why i say i can beat just about anybody on here i describe every action i do very well but you all really dont. i look at every detail of a post as if i am truly watching a battle.

OOC: I never said I wasn't hurt but I also have two shinigami friends bearing down on ya

*I use Bakudo 81, Danku to prevent you from grabbing hold of my face, and when the GRC breaks through the kido I still keep a firm grip on your zanpakuto*
    I work around what people say, even if I don't believe that it would be possible. I don't ignore what people say and go on my merry way.
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

stat points : 416

Post  amazonhobo Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:10 pm

OOC: Can we all agree that Devo is out for the count so the story can progress further and not stop at this standstill. Sorry man but your boned either way
    Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

Post  Kaname Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:10 pm

Devodin wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    i understand that but by you saying you grab the blade you implied i was very close to which means i could grip your face with ease. making you bakudo useless.

thats why i say i can beat just about anybody on here i describe every action i do very well but you all really dont. i look at every detail of a post as if i am truly watching a battle.

OOC: I never said I wasn't hurt but I also have two shinigami friends bearing down on ya

*I use Bakudo 81, Danku to prevent you from grabbing hold of my face, and when the GRC breaks through the kido I slash at the rest with my Wakazashi, still keeping a firm grip on your zanpakuto*
    I work around what people say, even if I don't believe that it would be possible. I don't ignore what people say and go on my merry way.

But im not that way if i catch you slipping in a fight with me there is no mercy. Just like if i was to be caught slipping i expect no mercy.

Last edited by Kaname on Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:10 pm

amazonhobo wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:

ooc: the reason why i didnt say which on i stabbed was because the situation had changed and you might haven't made the clone yet

*nasin shoots a cero himself making the two cero's colide, and an explosion occoues*

OOC: not a clone its an afterimage,
    Krieger appears a ways away from the smoke, no harm done to his body, but he spits blood in the air

Not bad

Krieger fires a cero through the blood turning it into a GRC and he appears in front of it with his blades crackling with electricity he swings his swords and directs the blast of the cero towards Nasin

*nasin is also shot back, with a small wound on the forehead*

hmmmmm, sabishii cero!!! *nasin shoots a cero even stronger than grc, blasting right into krieger and through the grc*

ha!!
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

stat points : 660
    Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    The First battle - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue10/10The First battle - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:11 pm

nasin be carefull wounding him might be your own down fall
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:11 pm

Lockon Stratos wrote:nasin be carefull wounding him might be your own down fall

huh yea....
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:12 pm

huh yea....
    just saying lol cause i think from his blood somthing come out of it no sure
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:13 pm

Kaname wrote:
    But im not that way if i catch you slipping in a fight with me there is no mercy. Just like if i was to be caught slipping i expect no mercy.
    The whole point of this arguement is can you thrust your arm out faster than I can speak one word, which in my opinion words are faster.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:13 pm

Lockon Stratos wrote:

huh yea....

the grc.........
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:14 pm

Lockon Stratos wrote:

huh yea....

the grc.........

no somthing else
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:14 pm

Lockon Stratos wrote:
    Lockon Stratos wrote:

huh yea....

the grc.........

no somthing else

why????????
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:14 pm

amazonhobo wrote:

ooc: the reason why i didnt say which on i stabbed was because the situation had changed and you might haven't made the clone yet

*nasin shoots a cero himself making the two cero's colide, and an explosion occoues*

Krieger appears a ways away from the smoke, no harm done to his body, but he spits blood in the air

Not bad

Krieger fires a cero through the blood turning it into a GRC and he appears in front of it with his blades crackling with electricity he swings his swords and directs the blast of the cero towards Nasin

hmmmmm, sabishii cero!!! *nasin shoots a cero even stronger than grc, blasting right into krieger and through the grc*

ha!!

Don't exert yourself

Krieger's smile turned into a complete peacefull seriousness as his eyes glowed bluish green. He put his hand covered in blitz to the sabishi cero and dispersed it. He reapeared behind Nasin with two bloody zans that had cut through the arteries in his legs.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:15 pm

Devodin wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    The whole point of this arguement is can you thrust your arm out faster than I can speak one word, which in my opinion words are faster.

it still wouldn't matter as i showed with the link that the danku barrier would have been behind me since i was so close to your body. which you stated when you said you gripped my blade. so even if it was cast it wouldnt have no effect.

Last edited by Kaname on Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:15 pm

well now that Devo and Kaname have been arguing for so long I have to leave so if we can lets finish this tomarrow because jmcastor is gone too
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:18 pm

Kaname wrote:
    it still wouldn't matter as i showed with the link that the danku barrier would have been behind me since i was so close to your body. which you sated when you said you gripped my blade. so even if it was cast it wouldnt have no effect.
    There's not a "set distance" for Danku to be placed at. I agree that we're close, but still I say saying one word is faster.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:18 pm

amazonhobo wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:

Not bad

ha!!

Don't exert yourself

Krieger's smile turned into a complete peacefull seriousness as his eyes glowed bluish green. He put his hand covered in blitz to the sabishi cero and dispersed it. He reapeared behind Nasin with two bloody zans that had cut through the arteries in his legs.

ooc: we should always have a chance to escape

*krieger sees that theres no blood on his blades, adn as he notices it nasin slashing at his arm trying to cut it of*
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

stat points : 659

Post  Reynemesis Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:19 pm

OOc: OMG got accepted it sumone just be a bigger man and accept defeat
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:21 pm

Devodin wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    it still wouldn't matter as i showed with the link that the danku barrier would have been behind me since i was so close to your body. which you sated when you said you gripped my blade. so even if it was cast it wouldnt have no effect.
    There's not a "set distance" for Danku to be placed at. I agree that we're close, but still I say saying one word is faster.

so you think the barrier would just pop up right in front of you no for 2 reason:
    1) the blade is still in your body so it would have be messed up
    2) that barrier is used to stop oncoming attacks so it would be used how barkyara used it, which is what the pic looks lik in the link i posted

just face it you messed up and i caught you slipping. there will be others battles, cause if this argurements keeps goin its goin mess up the fun in the battle
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:21 pm

Reynemesis wrote:OOc: OMG got accepted it sumone just be a bigger man and accept defeat

yeah i think so too.
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:21 pm

OOC: yeah sorry i didnt mean it like that i was just saying like what happened didnt mean to make it seem unavoidable

Krieger flipped around and caught his blade holding it so the blade ran along his forearm and with his left zan he blocked the attack. Krieger proceded in wrapping his legs around nasins shoulders imobilizing his arms. Krieger came up with his right zan lunging his blade to nasin's trachea.
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:21 pm

Reynemesis wrote:OOc: OMG got accepted it sumone just be a bigger man and accept defeat

lol a man who ask a question is dumb for 5 minutes but a man who never ask is dumb forever
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:23 pm

exactly its not like it makes much of a difference either way its not like your dead because were not allowed to "DIE" a GRC through a barrier or without your down and out for the count, he frigging A class anyways
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:25 pm

amazonhobo wrote:OOC: yeah sorry i didnt mean it like that i was just saying like what happened didnt mean to make it seem unavoidable

Krieger flipped around and caught his blade holding it so the blade ran along his forearm and with his left zan he blocked the attack. Krieger proceded in wrapping his legs around nasins shoulders imobilizing his arms. Krieger came up with his right zan lunging his blade to nasin's trachea.

bakudou 8 seki *makes a shield of reiatsu stopping stab, as one of his hands are touching krieger, i use "hado 11 tzuzu raiden" giving krieger a electroshock, and breaks free at the time the shock hits*
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:27 pm

amazonhobo wrote:

exactly its not like it makes much of a difference either way its not like your dead because were not allowed to "DIE" a GRC through a barrier or without your down and out for the count, he frigging A class anyways
    The point of the barrier was the same thing as letting the zanpakuto stab me, letting two shinigami attack while I hold him immobile.
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:27 pm

amazonhobo wrote:OOC: yeah sorry i didnt mean it like that i was just saying like what happened didnt mean to make it seem unavoidable

bakudou 8 seki *makes a shield of reiatsu stopping stab, as one of his hands are touching krieger, i use "hado 11 tzuzu raiden" giving krieger a electroshock, and breaks free at the time the shock hits*

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. so stop avenging sin or one the graves will be yours

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:12 am