manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+14
Tenma
hanabishi kanda
Sinister92
Nicholas Wolfwood
Tmack
Reynemesis
UnknownDemonGod
Lelouch Oyuki
amazonhobo
Bo Ricero
Devodin
zozo hurley(nasin)
jmcast/makaveli
Kaname
18 posters

The First battle

zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

The First battle - Page 9 Empty Re: The First battle

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:27 pm

Lockon Stratos wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:OOC: yeah sorry i didnt mean it like that i was just saying like what happened didnt mean to make it seem unavoidable

Krieger flipped around and caught his blade holding it so the blade ran along his forearm and with his left zan he blocked the attack. Krieger proceded in wrapping his legs around nasins shoulders imobilizing his arms. Krieger came up with his right zan lunging his blade to nasin's trachea.

bakudou 8 seki *makes a shield of reiatsu stopping stab, as one of his hands are touching krieger, i use "hado 11 tzuzu raiden" giving krieger a electroshock, and breaks free at the time the shock hits*

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. so stop avenging sin or one the graves will be yours
    so ya think i cant win??????
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

stat points : 416

Post  amazonhobo Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:28 pm

amazonhobo wrote:OOC: yeah sorry i didnt mean it like that i was just saying like what happened didnt mean to make it seem unavoidable

Krieger flipped around and caught his blade holding it so the blade ran along his forearm and with his left zan he blocked the attack. Krieger proceded in wrapping his legs around nasins shoulders imobilizing his arms. Krieger came up with his right zan lunging his blade to nasin's trachea.

bakudou 8 seki *makes a shield of reiatsu stopping stab, as one of his hands are touching krieger, i use "hado 11 tzuzu raiden" giving krieger a electroshock, and breaks free at the time the shock hits*

Krieger easily overpowers the weak bakudo, but diverts the direction of his stab to Nasin's shoulder peircing it. the eleectrical surge travels through Krieger's body but Krieger is used to the electricity due to his affinity and he transfers the energy into the blade peircing nasin's shoulder stunning that half of his body temporarily
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:30 pm

Lockon Stratos wrote:

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves. so stop avenging sin or one the graves will be yours

OOC: no offense but i'm pretty sure you can't win
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

stat points : 659

Post  Reynemesis Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:30 pm

Devodin wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:OOc: OMG got accepted it sumone just be a bigger man and accept defeat

exactly its not like it makes much of a difference either way its not like your dead because were not allowed to "DIE" a GRC through a barrier or without your down and out for the count, he frigging A class anyways
    The point of the barrier was the same thing as letting the zanpakuto stab me, letting two shinigami attack while I hold him immobile.
    OOc: your fighting the commander of the espadas just accept it and move on
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

stat points : 660
    Location : at my shop is located in san deigo california or tijuan mexico

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    The First battle - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/10The First battle - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:30 pm

Lockon Stratos wrote:

um im saying now won will win the other grave is for you opponent both of you will be in those graves
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

stat points : 644

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    The First battle - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue10/10The First battle - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Sinister92 Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:31 pm

Lockon Stratos wrote:

OOC that makes no sense at all
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:32 pm

Kaname wrote:
    so you think the barrier would just pop up right in front of you no for 2 reason:
    1) the blade is still in your body so it would have be messed up
    2) that barrier is used to stop oncoming attacks so it would be used how barkyara used it, which is what the pic looks lik in the link i posted

just face it you messed up and i caught you slipping. there will be others battles, cause if this argurements keeps goin its goin mess up the fun in the battle

Sigh, there is no set in stone rules on how danku works, so besides being a barrier pretty much everything else is up for grabs. I'm not saying I'd be able to fight after it breaks, as I said the very first time I posted, because you've got more reiatsu than me. I'm just argueing the fact that I could put it up in close quarters in time to stop the attack
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:32 pm

amazonhobo wrote:

Krieger easily overpowers the weak bakudo, but diverts the direction of his stab to Nasin's shoulder peircing it. the eleectrical surge travels through Krieger's body but Krieger is used to the electricity due to his affinity and he transfers the energy into the blade peircing nasin's shoulder stunning that half of his body temporarily

ha i didnt really wanna do this but okay then

hitomi buru shikon!!!(shikai command)

sabishii ookami: sabishii buki *making my sword longer piercing krieger's body*

then i use sabishii ookami: houkou *shooting you back and tearing you up from the inside*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:33 pm

Devodin wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    so you think the barrier would just pop up right in front of you no for 2 reason:
    1) the blade is still in your body so it would have be messed up
    2) that barrier is used to stop oncoming attacks so it would be used how barkyara used it, which is what the pic looks lik in the link i posted

just face it you messed up and i caught you slipping. there will be others battles, cause if this argurements keeps goin its goin mess up the fun in the battle

Sigh, there is no set in stone rules on how danku works, so besides being a barrier pretty much everything else is up for grabs. I'm not saying I'd be able to fight after it breaks, as I said the very first time I posted, because you've got more reiatsu than me. I'm just argueing the fact that I could put it up in close quarters in time to stop the attack

they never said that danku could stob a physical hit
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:33 pm

sinister92 wrote:
    Lockon Stratos wrote:

youmwould getit if you couldnt get my sword fighting style

When a man's knowledge is sufficient to attain, and his virtue is not sufficient to enable him to hold, whatever he may have gained, he will lose again.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:33 pm

sinister92 wrote:
    Lockon Stratos wrote:

SIN-ISTER, youre still here.
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:34 pm

Reynemesis wrote:
    OOc: your fighting the commander of the espadas just accept it and move on
    I'm not saying I'll be in fighting condition after he hits me with the cero after the barrier breaks, I'm just arguing that logically, I can put up the barrier.
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:35 pm

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.
    Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

Post  Kaname Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:36 pm

Devodin wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    Reynemesis wrote:OOc: OMG got accepted it sumone just be a bigger man and accept defeat

exactly its not like it makes much of a difference either way its not like your dead because were not allowed to "DIE" a GRC through a barrier or without your down and out for the count, he frigging A class anyways
    The point of the barrier was the same thing as letting the zanpakuto stab me, letting two shinigami attack while I hold him immobile.

i justed proved your barrier was useless and would not have worked. as far as them attack me i posted when they posted so i didn't see their attacks but i was goin acknoledege them in my next rp post. but since you wanna make it a big deal fine ill frop it, but now Kaname is about to be unleashed on you... nomore mr. nice guy
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:37 pm

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:38 pm

Lockon Stratos wrote:Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.

shut up Shocked
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:38 pm

amazonhobo wrote:

then i use sabishii ookami: houkou *shooting you back and tearing you up from the inside*

Krieger dodges the attack by moving left(never stated which side of your body was stunned sorry) in the direction of the stunned side of the body.

I'm done playing games and i'm growing bored.

Krieger's reiatsu spikes up again to under half its potential. And Krieger appears behind Nasin sticking his blade into Nasin's left lung and pulls the blade right cutting through both lungs and out the body.
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:40 pm

Kaname wrote:

i justed proved your barrier was useless and would not have worked. as far as them attack me i posted when they posted so i didn't see their attacks but i was goin acknoledege them in my next rp post. but since you wanna make it a big deal fine ill frop it, but now Kaname is about to be unleashed on you... nomore mr. nice guy

there is no set in stone rules on how danku works, so besides being a barrier pretty much everything else is up for grabs. I'm not saying I'd be able to fight after it breaks, as I said the very first time I posted, because you've got more reiatsu than me. I'm just argueing the fact that I could put it up in close quarters in time to stop the attack
    since you didn't seem to see it^
    Sigh, it doesn't even matter now because now I don't have any backup
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

stat points : 644

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:40 pm

nope * clone fades away*
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:41 pm

amazonhobo wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:

Krieger dodges the attack by moving left(never stated which side of your body was stunned sorry) in the direction of the stunned side of the body.

Krieger's reiatsu spikes up again to under half its potential. And Krieger appears behind Nasin sticking his blade into Nasin's left lung and pulls the blade right cutting through both lungs and out the body.

you suck ass

*duck and kick back hitting kriger's balls, the i turn around and kick his head with my knww*
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:41 pm

One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:44 pm

Lockon Stratos wrote:One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.

fuck you. shut up i said.
    Nicholas Wolfwood
    Nicholas Wolfwood

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Nicholas Wolfwood Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:45 pm

Lockon Stratos wrote:One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.

fuck you. shut up i said.

lol y so mad lol i never said youll lose
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:45 pm

amazonhobo wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:

you suck ass

*duck and kick back hitting kriger's balls, the i turn around and kick his head with my knww*

OOC: thats a bit juvenile but really c'mon i'm the 3rd espada and i don't know what you are but i know your not a lt so i don't mean to be a d*** but you are pretty outmatched. And you can't just dodge everything and act like the wounds inflicted upon you make no difference.
    Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

Post  Kaname Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:46 pm

Devodin wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

there is no set in stone rules on how danku works, so besides being a barrier pretty much everything else is up for grabs. I'm not saying I'd be able to fight after it breaks, as I said the very first time I posted, because you've got more reiatsu than me. I'm just argueing the fact that I could put it up in close quarters in time to stop the attack
    since you didn't seem to see it^
    Sigh, it doesn't even matter now because now I don't have any backup

ok so repost so i can know what im posting off of

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:22 am