manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+14
Tenma
hanabishi kanda
Sinister92
Nicholas Wolfwood
Tmack
Reynemesis
UnknownDemonGod
Lelouch Oyuki
amazonhobo
Bo Ricero
Devodin
zozo hurley(nasin)
jmcast/makaveli
Kaname
18 posters

The First battle

Sinister92
    Sinister92

stat points : 644

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    The First battle - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue10/10The First battle - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

The First battle - Page 16 Empty Re: The First battle

Post  Sinister92 Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:09 pm

*shunpos close by*

what is going on here
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    The First battle - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue10/10The First battle - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Devodin Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:11 pm

*blinks*

OOC: The homepage doesn't say Kaname's on anymore...
    Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

Post  Kaname Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:13 pm

OOC: you do know you have just screwed yourself, i dont know if you noticed but Kaname has been released the whole fight, and you've just been making him mader and mader which in turn makes him more powerful when released. your about get a painful awaken and you brought it on yourself

BIC:

Kananme wrapped his wings around his body as a shell to block the attack. By this time his rage is out of control. When the attack is finally over and Kaname reveals himself from under his wings his eyes are glowing a feirce blood red. His reiastu was acting on its own.

I told you to die, and you didn't listen. Guess i have no chocie but to show you deaths true face......GRAN INFERUNO....

Both of Kanames glowed the left one an evil black color and the right the all to familiar orange color of his inferuno cero. Before the shingami could do anything Kaname was infront of his face his wings speard out and on fire. Without wasting anymore time Kname slammed the two ceros together causing the ground under him to crush into a huge crater. All the buildings that were left standing in the medical division seemed to turn to dust. The blast was beyond description and it's power was off the charts. As Kaname fired it point blank range at the shingami all you could hear was his evil laughter.

OOC:

Name: Gran Inferuno
    Type: Ultimate Finisher
    Description: First done once consumed by his rage and his power unleashed, Kaname realized a wholly greater attack. He begins forming his Cero Oscuras in one hand, and the infamous Inferuno Cero in the other. He then crashes them together and launches the ensuing, enormous blast forward towards the opponent. This is Kanames most powerful attack
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:15 pm

Kaname wrote:OOC: you do know you have just screwed yourself, i dont know if you noticed but Kaname has been released the whole fight, and you've just been making him mader and mader which in turn makes him more powerful when released. your about get a painful awaken and you brought it on yourself

BIC:

Kananme wrapped his wings around his body as a shell to block the attack. By this time his rage is out of control. When the attack is finally over and Kaname reveals himself from under his wings his eyes are glowing a feirce blood red. His reiastu was acting on its own.

I told you to die, and you didn't listen. Guess i have no chocie but to show you deaths true face......GRAN INFERUNO....

Both of Kanames glowed the left one an evil black color and the right the all to familiar orange color of his inferuno cero. Before the shingami could do anything Kaname was infront of his face his wings speard out and on fire. Without wasting anymore time Kname slammed the two ceros together causing the ground under him to crush into a huge crater. All the buildings that were left standing in the medical division seemed to turn to dust. The blast was beyond description and it's power was off the charts. As Kaname fired it point blank range at the shingami all you could hear was his evil laughter.

OOC:

Description: First done once consumed by his rage and his power unleashed, Kaname realized a wholly greater attack. He begins forming his Cero Oscuras in one hand, and the infamous Inferuno Cero in the other. He then crashes them together and launches the ensuing, enormous blast forward towards the opponent. This is Kanames most powerful attack

occ: yea i am not really in the fighting mode
    *makaveli trys blocking using his doraigon, but it barly does anything and he falls to the ground*
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:18 pm

Kaname wrote:OOC: you do know you have just screwed yourself, i dont know if you noticed but Kaname has been released the whole fight, and you've just been making him mader and mader which in turn makes him more powerful when released. your about get a painful awaken and you brought it on yourself

BIC:

*SHUNPOS IN TIME TO GET AWAY*

OOC:

that was a pretty dam strong attack

*gets closer and picks up makaveli and takes him to the fifth division*

ill be back
    and i disappear using hado
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:24 pm

Kaname wrote:

*I cover myself in crystal getting hit by the shockwave and crashing into the building I was just recently in*
    *I get up, and quickly shunpo away from the division before the blast reaches my position*
    Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

Post  Kaname Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:30 pm

As the blast finally fades Kaname looked over his destruction. The medical division was nomore he mission for the day was complete. He slowly floated to ground as he did his Kanryu seemed to seal itself. Once sealed Kaname stuck his hands in his pocket and began walking away from his destruction.

Bo, Kierger I'm returning to Las Noches come when your done here

Without waiting for a reply, a garganta ripped open and Kname stepped through it. It sealed shut once his body was fully inclosed in it.
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:31 pm

Kaname wrote:As the blast finally fades Kaname looked over his destruction. The medical division was nomore he mission for the day was complete. He slowly floated to ground as he did his Kanryu seemed to seal itself. Once sealed Kaname stuck his hands in his pocket and began walking away from his destruction.

Bo, Kierger I'm returning to Las Noches come when your done here

Without waiting for a reply, a garganta ripped open and Kname stepped through it. It sealed shut once his body was fully inclosed in it.

*shunpos back to see if any more injured shinigami were here*
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

stat points : 416

Post  amazonhobo Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:34 pm

Devodin wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

*I cover myself in crystal getting hit by the shockwave and crashing into the building I was just recently in*
    *I get up, and quickly shunpo away from the division before the blast reaches my position*
    Krieger still furious sonidoes and catches Devodin mid-shunpo and slams him into the ground face first holding him down with tremendous force with the left hand and he places his right hand on Dev's left thigh and fires a concentrated electrically affined cero, decimating his leg leaving behind a bloody nub.
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

stat points : 1193

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:36 pm

*rift opens somewhere in the sky and stark falls down slamming into the ground*

What's with all this noise

*watching people fighting*
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:37 pm

amazonhobo wrote:
    Devodin wrote:
    Krieger still furious sonidoes and catches Devodin mid-shunpo and slams him into the ground face first holding him down with tremendous force with the left hand and he places his right hand on Dev's left thigh and fires a concentrated electrically affined cero, decimating his leg leaving behind a bloody nub.
    *As soon as you grab onto me, the crystal starts to climb up your arm draining reiatsu and I swing my scythe at your arm as you start to form the cero*
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:39 pm

Krieger continues holding Devo down but the cero fired is weaker than origninaly anticipated and only causes interior damage (broken bones, torn muscles, etc.,)

Krieger hears kaname's order and Krieger's reiatsu decreases drastically as he floats backwards dissapearing through a garganta taking him back to Las Noches

Last edited by amazonhobo on Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:40 pm

OOC: And if you would have continued to shoot the cero at me I woulda lopped off your arm

Last edited by Devodin on Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:41 pm

Devodin wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:Krieger hears kaname's order and Krieger's reiatsu decreases drastically as he floats backwards dissapearing through a garganta taking him back to Las Noches
    *shrugs*

OOC: i edited that post cuz i didnt see your post......ok the cero is fired early which makes it weaker, and my arm is lopped off thats fine

Last edited by amazonhobo on Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:41 pm

and you got the devils post count btw
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:42 pm

Stark Black wrote:*rift opens somewhere in the sky and stark falls down slamming into the ground*

What's with all this noise

*watching people fighting*

stark make a gragantua now please
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:52 pm

Whoa... that's evil... he gets super powers this post...
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:52 pm

ummm where to exactly?
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:56 pm

enhh whatever *waves hands over an open space and a gargantua appears*

Hope you wanted to go to the Medical Division....
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:00 pm

Stark Black wrote:enhh whatever *waves hands over an open space and a gargantua appears*

Hope you wanted to go to the Medical Division....

wait before that how do u even make a gargantua...just wonderin
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:11 pm

It's relatively simple it's the same as opening a rift or a portal it's really just the shape some people find it easier to open certain shapes, the hollow's have a thing with gargantua, basically you have to use your energy to bend space between two locations so that it's like walking through a doorwar.... the only reason this is possible for us is because... we're technically already dead so we can't die from the impact of going through space that has been bent like that...
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:17 pm

Stark Black wrote:It's relatively simple it's the same as opening a rift or a portal it's really just the shape some people find it easier to open certain shapes, the hollow's have a thing with gargantua, basically you have to use your energy to bend space between two locations so that it's like walking through a doorwar.... the only reason this is possible for us is because... we're technically already dead so we can't die from the impact of going through space that has been bent like that...

oh i see hmmm well kieger left i wanted to see him battle but too late
    and i dont want to make the mistake of going to las noches
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:33 am

*looks at the medical division* this place is destroyed man
    Stark Black
    Stark Black

Post  Stark Black Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:35 pm

*Sits down* I will wait for a fight .....
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:36 pm

Stark Black wrote:*Sits down* I will wait for a fight .....

you will die?????

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:00 am