manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+14
Devodin
Stark Black
ksw212
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Dee Snider
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
jmcast/makaveli
Tmack
amazonhobo
zozo hurley(nasin)
Sinister92
Tenma
Bo Ricero
Kaname
18 posters

Las Noches

amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

stat points : 416

Las Noches - Page 3 Empty Re: Las Noches

Post  amazonhobo Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:50 pm

Krieger sonidoed in front of sinister already in the process of thrusting his blade down across sinister's shoulder with the right blade, and with the left he sent a vicious thrust into sinister's gut. Krieger's eyes began glowing harder as he attempted to read the next movement.
    you might not want to but your gonna have to fight
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

stat points : 644

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Las Noches - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Las Noches - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:54 pm

amazonhobo wrote:Krieger sonidoed in front of sinister already in the process of thrusting his blade down across sinister's shoulder with the right blade, and with the left he sent a vicious thrust into sinister's gut. Krieger's eyes began glowing harder as he attempted to read the next movement.
    you might not want to but your gonna have to fight

OOC so u have to blades huh

*i get my blade from my shoulder to block the slash to my shoulder and get the one on my side body to block the slash*
    what is ur motive to fight then
    *shunpo back a good distance*
    and gets in a defensive stance
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:02 pm

OOC: yeah and im gonna be back in like 20 minutes

Interesting
    Krieger lifts his hand and points his palm at sinister and fires a cero at sinister and Krieger sonidoes next to it and dashes along with it racing to sinister. The cero collides with sinister and Krieger sonidoes behind sinister and throws his knee into his back as he brings his right elbow down on sinister's head.
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Las Noches - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Las Noches - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:06 pm

amazonhobo wrote:OOC: yeah and im gonna be back in like 20 minutes

Interesting
    Krieger lifts his hand and points his palm at sinister and fires a cero at sinister and Krieger sonidoes next to it and dashes along with it racing to sinister. The cero collides with sinister and Krieger sonidoes behind sinister and throws his knee into his back as he brings his right elbow down on sinister's head.

dont totally underestimate me
    *i shunpo next to krieger and kick him in the stomach throwing him to the cero next to him*
    u should not be to close to ur own attack
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:22 pm

Krieger reads sinsiter's movement and gets hit in the stomach but Krieger catches the kick and uses its momentum to spin throwing sinister into the cero that cruises by Krieger and Sinister. Krieger sonidoes on the other side of the cero and points his palm at the traveling beam and fires another cero, perpendicular to the existing one.
    I'm not underestimation leads to defeat.
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:27 pm

amazonhobo wrote:Krieger reads sinsiter's movement and gets hit in the stomach but Krieger catches the kick and uses its momentum to spin throwing sinister into the cero that cruises by Krieger and Sinister. Krieger sonidoes on the other side of the cero and points his palm at the traveling beam and fires another cero, perpendicular to the existing one.
    I'm not underestimation leads to defeat.

*the clone fades of from the beam of the cero*

*sin appears behind krieger and lifts palm hado 63 twin lotus blue fire crash down at point blank range*

u never anwsered my question "what is ur motive for fighting me"
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:32 pm

Well i have to so i can be part of kaname's elite, but the main motive...for FUN
    Krieger said this as an enormous grin came across his face. The smoke cleared but Krieger had not moved, but his back was charred. He flipped forward slingshotting his legs upwards hitting sinister in the jaw, but before he flew up Krieger completed his revolution and grabbed sinister's ankles and he lunged sinister down and as Krieger watched sinister crash down to the floor he dashed at him with his arms at his side and his smile was even wider now
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:37 pm

amazonhobo wrote:Well i have to so i can be part of kaname's elite, but the main motive...for FUN
    Krieger said this as an enormous grin came across his face. The smoke cleared but Krieger had not moved, but his back was charred. He flipped forward slingshotting his legs upwards hitting sinister in the jaw, but before he flew up Krieger completed his revolution and grabbed sinister's ankles and he lunged sinister down and as Krieger watched sinister crash down to the floor he dashed at him with his arms at his side and his smile was even wider now

fun huh

*slowly gets up from the floor*
    RISE FROM THE DARKNESS AKUMA-MITSU
    *both of my blades are black and red and i immiedatly appeared behind krieger and i slashed an X on his back*
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:42 pm

HAHAHHAHA
    Krieger felt the wounds on his back and at the same instant he turned around and fired two ceros from each hand at the blood that was floating in the air and still sliding down sinsiter's blade due to Krieger's speed. The ceros melded with the blood turning it into a GRC that created an immense explosion when it collided with sinister. The explosion sent Krieger who was a bit farther from the explosion crashing down still laughing hysterically.
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:46 pm

amazonhobo wrote:HAHAHHAHA
    Krieger felt the wounds on his back and at the same instant he turned around and fired two ceros from each hand at the blood that was floating in the air and still sliding down sinsiter's blade due to Krieger's speed. The ceros melded with the blood turning it into a GRC that created an immense explosion when it collided with sinister. The explosion sent Krieger who was a bit farther from the explosion crashing down still laughing hysterically.

*i crash to the flew in great speed*

u have gone mad who enjoys pain

*i charge a flaming cero and transfer it to both of my blades*
    *i shunpo to krieger and i slash at krieger releasing the cero from my blade making it stronger and hits krieger*
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:55 pm

sinister92 wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:HAHAHHAHA

*i crash to the flew in great speed*

u have gone mad who enjoys pain

*i charge a flaming cero and transfer it to both of my blades*
    *i shunpo to krieger and i slash at krieger releasing the cero from my blade making it stronger and hits krieger*

Call it what you will
    Krieger increases his reaitsu and his are glowing vividly and Krieger releases his blitz.
    UDLIGNE KLOKKEN
    Krieger raises his raises his blade colliding with sinister's blades he charges his electric affined reaitsu into his blades and nullifies the attack. Glaring at sinsiter only inches away he kicks him in the gut sending him a ways away. Krieger slashes both his blades in the air releasing his reiatsu from his blade edges creating his uniqe bleeding lotus that roars across the air and crashes straight through sinister's body where the trachea is located and when it passes through all thats left is the fading bleeding reiatsu image of a lotus flower.
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:57 pm

OOC: thought it might be unfair to come off completely unscathed from your fire cero cosnidering its one of your stronger attacks, so if you'd like my arms can be burnt up pretty decently. And also heres my zan page
    https://mangaforums.forumotion.com/your-first-forum-f1/bleach-zanpaktos-t5-60.htm
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:01 pm

* a new spiritual pressure is felt in the area and then i come into the area* Whats going on here *I look at sinister fighting*
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:02 pm

amazonhobo wrote:Call it what you will
    Krieger increases his reaitsu and his are glowing vividly and Krieger releases his blitz.
    UDLIGNE KLOKKEN
    Krieger raises his raises his blade colliding with sinister's blades he charges his electric affined reaitsu into his blades and nullifies the attack. Glaring at sinsiter only inches away he kicks him in the gut sending him a ways away. Krieger slashes both his blades in the air releasing his reiatsu from his blade edges creating his uniqe bleeding lotus that roars across the air and crashes straight through sinister's body where the trachea is located and when it passes through all thats left is the fading bleeding reiatsu image of a lotus flower.

*as im flying farther back i create a barrior around me to stop the attack and slow the crash*

*i form four clones and one clone shunpos to u and slashes straight at u and another clone appears over u and fires an inferno cero straight down at u*

*i stab the floor and four barriors appear one behind me and three by u*

*then i walk in the barrior and vanish*
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:03 pm

Tmack wrote:* a new spiritual pressure is felt in the area and then i come into the area* Whats going on here *I look at sinister fighting*

a weaker clone appears behind tmack

kaname sent this arrancer to attack sin as some sort as test so i have no choice but to fight\

*then the clone vanishies*
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:05 pm

sinister92 wrote:
    Tmack wrote:* a new spiritual pressure is felt in the area and then i come into the area* Whats going on here *I look at sinister fighting*

a weaker clone appears behind tmack

kaname sent this arrancer to attack sin as some sort as test so i have no choice but to fight\

*then the clone vanishies*

*listens to what the clone said* hmm..so do well my student
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:06 pm

amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:13 pm

sinister92 wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:Call it what you will
    UDLIGNE KLOKKEN

*as im flying farther back i create a barrior around me to stop the attack and slow the crash*

*i form four clones and one clone shunpos to u and slashes straight at u and another clone appears over u and fires an inferno cero straight down at u*

*i stab the floor and four barriors appear one behind me and three by u*

*then i walk in the barrior and vanish*

Krieger quickly notices the incoming attacks and he raises his reiatsu and it instantly disperses and an aura forms a half a foot in each direction away from Krieger's body. The aura eventually dissapears so that only Krieger's eyes can see it. THe aura is composed of blitz and he can sense whatever enters the radius of the aura. Krieger sidesteps avoiding the slash, at the same time he flips backwards kicking the clone in front of him away. while flipping back he spits blood in the air and fires a cero, GRC, that overpowers the inferno cero and demolishes the clone, Krieger returns to his original position and he raises his guard and closes his eyes focusing only on his Blitz
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:19 pm

amazonhobo wrote: Krieger quickly notices the incoming attacks and he raises his reiatsu and it instantly disperses and an aura forms a half a foot in each direction away from Krieger's body. The aura eventually dissapears so that only Krieger's eyes can see it. THe aura is composed of blitz and he can sense whatever enters the radius of the aura. Krieger sidesteps avoiding the slash, at the same time he flips backwards kicking the clone in front of him away. while flipping back he spits blood in the air and fires a cero, GRC, that overpowers the inferno cero and demolishes the clone, Krieger returns to his original position and he raises his guard and closes his eyes focusing only on his Blitz

*one of my two remaining clones shunpos in the side of keiger and fires a white cero and i come out of a barrior by u with all the vital injuries healed and hado 88 Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon right at keiger*

OOC and black cero is not the same as ulquorias cero
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:22 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:so whats happening up in here

*looks at jmcastor who just appeared after him* that arrancar was sent to defeat sinister as a test
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:23 pm

Tmack wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:so whats happening up in here

*looks at jmcastor who just appeared after him* that arrancar was sent to defeat sinister as a test

wow....i hope sin can win
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:32 pm

OOC i guess he left
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:32 pm

sinister92 wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote: Krieger quickly notices the incoming attacks and he raises his reiatsu and it instantly disperses and an aura forms a half a foot in each direction away from Krieger's body. The aura eventually dissapears so that only Krieger's eyes can see it. THe aura is composed of blitz and he can sense whatever enters the radius of the aura. Krieger sidesteps avoiding the slash, at the same time he flips backwards kicking the clone in front of him away. while flipping back he spits blood in the air and fires a cero, GRC, that overpowers the inferno cero and demolishes the clone, Krieger returns to his original position and he raises his guard and closes his eyes focusing only on his Blitz

*one of my two remaining clones shunpos in the side of keiger and fires a white cero and i come out of a barrior by u with all the vital injuries healed and hado 88 Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon right at keiger*

OOC and black cero is not the same as ulquorias cero

Krieger does not sense the clone because of the smoke but does sense the incoming white cero crashing through his blitz. Krieger fires enough balas that he combined with electricity, the balas don't nullify the cero but makes it explode early and Krieger slides a little back enshrouded with smoke, the smoke begins to clear and Krieger has sliced his biceps and they begin to bleed profusely and Krieger raises his reiatsu and disperses it resulting in a sonic wave (or whatever forgot what its called) that turns the blood into vapor that floats in the air and Krieger fires a cero at the mist and it explodes tremednously combining with Hado 88's explosion that results in a massive explosion with Krieger and Sin in its core.
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:33 pm

sinister92 wrote:OOC i guess he left
    OOC: sorry moving furniture
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:37 pm

amazonhobo wrote:Krieger does not sense the clone because of the smoke but does sense the incoming white cero crashing through his blitz. Krieger fires enough balas that he combined with electricity, the balas don't nullify the cero but makes it explode early and Krieger slides a little back enshrouded with smoke, the smoke begins to clear and Krieger has sliced his biceps and they begin to bleed profusely and Krieger raises his reiatsu and disperses it resulting in a sonic wave (or whatever forgot what its called) that turns the blood into vapor that floats in the air and Krieger fires a cero at the mist and it explodes tremednously combining with Hado 88's explosion that results in a massive explosion with Krieger and Sin in its core.

*i formed a barrior but it did not protect me fully from the blast so i still get injured*
    Kieger stop u have to many injuries for u to continue u will die!!
    *gets up from the blast and looks at keiger then the image fades and i appear by him and bakudo 75. Gochūtekkan and it falls on keiger*

stop now before u lose ur life I HAVE NO INTENTION OF KILLING U

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:43 am