manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+14
Devodin
Stark Black
ksw212
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Dee Snider
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
jmcast/makaveli
Tmack
amazonhobo
zozo hurley(nasin)
Sinister92
Tenma
Bo Ricero
Kaname
18 posters

Las Noches

amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

stat points : 416

Las Noches - Page 4 Empty Re: Las Noches

Post  amazonhobo Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:47 pm

sinister92 wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:Krieger does not sense the clone because of the smoke but does sense the incoming white cero crashing through his blitz. Krieger fires enough balas that he combined with electricity, the balas don't nullify the cero but makes it explode early and Krieger slides a little back enshrouded with smoke, the smoke begins to clear and Krieger has sliced his biceps and they begin to bleed profusely and Krieger raises his reiatsu and disperses it resulting in a sonic wave (or whatever forgot what its called) that turns the blood into vapor that floats in the air and Krieger fires a cero at the mist and it explodes tremednously combining with Hado 88's explosion that results in a massive explosion with Krieger and Sin in its core.

*i formed a barrior but it did not protect me fully from the blast so i still get injured*
    Kieger stop u have to many injuries for u to continue u will die!!
    *gets up from the blast and looks at keiger then the image fades and i appear by him and bakudo 75. and it falls on keiger*

stop now before u lose ur life I HAVE NO INTENTION OF KILLING U

HAHAHA quit feeling sympathy for me bug. I told you underestimation leads to defeat, unfortunately for you, it is exactly what you did.

Krieger appears completely different. He had activated his resureccion. The wounds on his biceps where now covered in hollow armor (white stuff). The afterimage under Gochūtekkan fades and Krieger is behind sin piercing his back lunging his left blade through Sin's back peircing his lungs. As krieger diggs his arm deeper into Sin watching the blood fill his lungs he says.

You are strong, in Soul Society probably a vice-captain material but your not strong enough to defeat me yet.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:50 pm

amazonhobo wrote:
    sinister92 wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:Krieger does not sense the clone because of the smoke but does sense the incoming white cero crashing through his blitz. Krieger fires enough balas that he combined with electricity, the balas don't nullify the cero but makes it explode early and Krieger slides a little back enshrouded with smoke, the smoke begins to clear and Krieger has sliced his biceps and they begin to bleed profusely and Krieger raises his reiatsu and disperses it resulting in a sonic wave (or whatever forgot what its called) that turns the blood into vapor that floats in the air and Krieger fires a cero at the mist and it explodes tremednously combining with Hado 88's explosion that results in a massive explosion with Krieger and Sin in its core.

*i formed a barrior but it did not protect me fully from the blast so i still get injured*
    *gets up from the blast and looks at keiger then the image fades and i appear by him and bakudo 75. and it falls on keiger*

HAHAHA quit feeling sympathy for me bug. I told you underestimation leads to defeat, unfortunately for you, it is exactly what you did.

Krieger appears completely different. He had activated his resureccion. The wounds on his biceps where now covered in hollow armor (white stuff). The afterimage under Gochūtekkan fades and Krieger is behind sin piercing his back lunging his left blade through Sin's back peircing his lungs. As krieger diggs his arm deeper into Sin watching the blood fill his lungs he says.

You are strong, in Soul Society probably a vice-captain material but your not strong enough to defeat me yet.

if you think that, then i might beat you cuz unlike him.....I AM AN LT
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:53 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    sinister92 wrote:

Why are all you shinigami appearing where you are not welcome, go home you are not wanted here nor will you survive if Hueco Mundo retaliates
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

stat points : 644

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Las Noches - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10Las Noches - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:54 pm

amazonhobo wrote:HAHAHA quit feeling sympathy for me bug. I told you underestimation leads to defeat, unfortunately for you, it is exactly what you did.

*quickly turns and gets stabed in the front and i cough blood*
    you are pretty good ill admit to that

BUT U ARE MISTAKEN IF U THINK I WILL LOSE TO U!!!!!!!!

*I GRAB KEIGERS BLADE AND I PLACE MY PALM AT HIS CHEST hado 88 Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon*

*a giant explosion occurs and hits keiger directly and i get hit by the aftershock*
    *we both fall to the floor*
    *cough...cough...slowly tries to get up*
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:55 pm

amazonhobo wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    sinister92 wrote:

Why are all you shinigami appearing where you are not welcome, go home you are not wanted here nor will you survive if Hueco Mundo retaliates

You say were not welcome but then what makes you welcome is it just because you are a arrancar...we have arrancar among our ranks and he is not welcomed here is he?
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:00 pm

sinister92 wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:HAHAHA quit feeling sympathy for me bug. I told you underestimation leads to defeat, unfortunately for you, it is exactly what you did.

*I GRAB KEIGERS BLADE AND I PLACE MY PALM AT HIS CHEST hado 88 Flying Dragon-Striking Heaven-Shaking Thunder Cannon*

*a giant explosion occurs and hits keiger directly and i get hit by the aftershock*

You are mistaken, I am still standing after your blast of what reiatsu you had left, i took the damage only to show you that you can not defeat me in your current state. You are fun so i will let you live so we can fight when you are stronger and that time, someone will die.
    Krieger turns to the nearby shinigami.
    Take your comrade and mend to his wounds or he will die and then leave.
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:02 pm

amazonhobo wrote:
    sinister92 wrote:

You are mistaken, I am still standing after your blast of what reiatsu you had left, i took the damage only to show you that you can not defeat me in your current state. You are fun so i will let you live so we can fight when you are stronger and that time, someone will die.

I take sin and leave
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

stat points : 644

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Las Noches - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10Las Noches - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Sinister92 Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:02 pm

amazonhobo wrote:You are mistaken, I am still standing after your blast of what reiatsu you had left, i took the damage only to show you that you can not defeat me in your current state. You are fun so i will let you live so we can fight when you are stronger and that time, someone will die.

*falls to the ground and stays there*

dam it need to get stronger *closes eyes*
    sorry guys
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

Post  amazonhobo Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:02 pm

Tmack wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    sinister92 wrote:

You say were not welcome but then what makes you welcome is it just because you are a arrancar...we have arrancar among our ranks and he is not welcomed here is he?
    You are not welcome because you were not invited, nor do we have anything in common and this arrancar among your ranks shares different beliefs and ideas then we do, that is why your not welocome. If you still need another reason, you will die if you stay.
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
    Hateshinai ~ Fubuki

stat points : 743

Post  Hateshinai ~ Fubuki Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:12 pm

A woman in what seems to be white clothing shows up, a slight frown on her face. Fubiku's red eyes are like smoldering embers, and she doesn't appear content at all

What is with this ruckus? There are people trying to rest here for god's sake!

Ichimaru Gin, dressed likewise, appears as well, bearing his usual grin.

"Now now fubiku, no need to get frustated... they were simply ruling out some of the uninvited
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:47 am

Tenma had little interest in the others fight, he was too thrilled by his own. He had not faced an opponent this strong before. But the newly appeared arrancar was getting in the way of his plans. Tenma would have to work fast.

I guess I can't afford to hold back on any more, Descend from the storm, Obsidian.

[My zan//mangaforums.forumotion.com/your-first-forum-f1/bleach-zanpaktos-t5-60.htm#9872]
    After releasing, Tenma fully charged up his shunko, sending strong black bolts of lightning around him.

My shunko is more powerfull when I'm in shikai, as my zanpaktous power is practickly the same.

Before he was done with what he was saying, Tenma shunpoed behind Kaname and sent an enormous blast of lightning at him. Causing a huge explosion which hit the others around them at the same.

Look... I'm just here to talk.... how about it, if I finish off those shinigami, will you let me join you as well, and we can finish this fight when I'm stronger ey?

Tenma had formed pleased grin on his face, maybe the others who came would serve his purpose after all. But there was still that other arrancar, he might still become a problem.

I actually just wanted to see if you really are who you claim to be, wouldn't want to follow a weakling.
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

stat points : 568

Post  Dee Snider Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:56 am

haiz.....what happened to the familiness with everyone....everything's so violent to day...*starts making sandcastles*
    Tenma
    Tenma

Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:59 am

[Delete please]

Last edited by Tenma on Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:00 am

Tenma wrote:[well Tenma is about to join the dark side so to speak, and he's having a fight wíth kaname, some other shinigami showed up and one arrancar, right now Tenma wanst to become espada#2 but this arrancar wants the position too.
    Oh and you should not just hang out here, you might get killed

note: this post will selfdestruckt in 5 min]
    haiz....everythings so evil these days..even msgs can explode..*swallows the post as it explodes inside and burps smoke* ooohh...talk about spicy meal...
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

stat points : 1147

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:32 am

Shane walks and takes a look around.

So this is Las Noches, interesting...
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:34 am

and empty..
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:35 am

Dee Snider wrote:and empty..

yep.. hey dee. wow, you're free again?
    Dee Snider
    Dee Snider

Post  Dee Snider Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:36 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

like i said..i got back early..cause there's camp..we'll talk at chatterbox..
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:37 am

Dee Snider wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

like i said..i got back early..cause there's camp..we'll talk at chatterbox..

hmm kay, see ya dere
    Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

Post  Kaname Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:44 am

OOC: How do you all just keep popping up in Las Noches. It has been shown that it is extremely hard for shinigami to get into Huco Mundo. In the manga that had use uahara and it took it how many months to build a garganta so the shinigami could pass through effectively.

BIC:

Kaname's annoyence level was beginning to fill. All these mindless goons just keep popping up in his hame like they lived there. It was time for him to make a statement and show them just how unwelcome they are.

Kaname turned to face Tenma and his on coming blast.

You call this power I will show you true power

Kaname reached behind his head and unsheathed his renbato. With one quick strike the blast from Tenma was cut in half.

Why should I let you join me. You're a mindless goo just like them, now stand back before I kill you

Kaname turned his back to Tenma and slowly walked over to the mindless goons who dared come to his home; his reiastu was growing with each step. As he walked the snad under his feet began to turn to glass and the air began to catch fire. He no longer had his evil smile on his face, but a sadistic grin. Something very bad was about to happen.

Extenderse Como Un Reguero De Pólvora, Kanryu

Kanames reiastu crashes down on huco mundo, his renbato slowy became engulfed in flames. Once it was completely covered the flames moved from the blad to engulf Kaname.

Now which one of you wishes to die first

Kaname didn't wait for a reply he appeared infront of Tmack, who was carrying sin. His wings were fully spread out and on fire. All four blades from his dragon ganulets were showing. He slowly lifted his right dragon ganulet and the black fire could be seen forming.

You die first....FIREBALL...

Only laughter could be heard coming from Kaname as the black fireball left the dragon ganunlet.
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:54 am

Tenma stood in awe as his attack was cut off. But he didn't like to be called mindless.

Listen here. I'm the great Tenma, son of Nunogo. I am not a mindless goon!!!

His reiatsu exploded.

If you dont believe that I'm good enough to join you, I'll show you.

He shunpoed up to Krieger and stabbed his sais in his gut, sending black lightning trough his body.

Sorry mate, I got here first.

After this he shunpoed behind Makaveli, his reiatsu still rising and turning darker. He shot a full powered shunko blast at him, one he might have had a chance to block if serious, but makaveli was still in his sealed state, therefore he had little chance of blocking it.

Nothing personal, just business.
    How about reconsidering my application Lord Kaname
    Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

Post  Kaname Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:03 am

Tenma wrote:Tenma stood in awe as his attack was cut off. But he didn't like to be called mindless.

Listen here. I'm the great Tenma, son of Nunogo. I am not a mindless goon!!!

His reiatsu exploded.

If you dont believe that I'm good enough to join you, I'll show you.

He shunpoed up to Krieger and stabbed his sais in his gut, sending black lightning trough his body.

Sorry mate, I got here first.

After this he shunpoed behind Makaveli, his reiatsu still rising and turning darker. He shot a full powered shunko blast at him, one he might have had a chance to block if serious, but makaveli was still in his sealed state, therefore he had little chance of blocking it.

Nothing personal, just business.
    How about reconsidering my application Lord Kaname

Kaname appeared infront of Tenma. He still held his grin on his face.

I like your style and your killer instincts, So I will make an exception to my rule. You are now the 2nd espada

Kananme focused his heat into the tip of one of his dragon ganulet blades. He then put the blade to Tenmas chest and carved a number 2 into it.

He looked back at Krieger, then back to Tenma.

Heal him if you can he is the number 3 espada
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:07 am

Kaname wrote:OOC: How do you all just keep popping up in Las Noches. It has been shown that it is extremely hard for shinigami to get into Huco Mundo. In the manga that had use uahara and it took it how many months to build a garganta so the shinigami could pass through effectively.

BIC:

Kaname's annoyence level was beginning to fill. All these mindless goons just keep popping up in his hame like they lived there. It was time for him to make a statement and show them just how unwelcome they are.

Kaname turned to face Tenma and his on coming blast.

You call this power I will show you true power

Kaname reached behind his head and unsheathed his renbato. With one quick strike the blast from Tenma was cut in half.

Why should I let you join me. You're a mindless goo just like them, now stand back before I kill you

Kaname turned his back to Tenma and slowly walked over to the mindless goons who dared come to his home; his reiastu was growing with each step. As he walked the snad under his feet began to turn to glass and the air began to catch fire. He no longer had his evil smile on his face, but a sadistic grin. Something very bad was about to happen.

Extenderse Como Un Reguero De Pólvora, Kanryu

Kanames reiastu crashes down on huco mundo, his renbato slowy became engulfed in flames. Once it was completely covered the flames moved from the blad to engulf Kaname.

Now which one of you wishes to die first

Kaname didn't wait for a reply he appeared infront of Tmack, who was carrying sin. His wings were fully spread out and on fire. All four blades from his dragon ganulets were showing. He slowly lifted his right dragon ganulet and the black fire could be seen forming.

You die first....FIREBALL...

Only laughter could be heard coming from Kaname as the black fireball left the dragon ganunlet.

ooc: right, but im a captain remember??

Shane looks and Kaname

Im sorry, am i bothering you, Espada?
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:10 am

Tenma grinned as the number 2 was carved on to his body. He then looked at Krieger.

Sorry, Havent got any healing powers, but he should probably be able to heal on his own soon, I dont think I hit any vital organs, he's mostly paralyzed by the elecricity.

Tenma picked up Krieger an walked into the fort.

So whats on the menu, I'm starvin.
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:12 am

Tenma wrote:Tenma grinned as the number 2 was carved on to his body. He then looked at Krieger.

Sorry, Havent got any healing powers, but he should probably be able to heal on his own soon, I dont think I hit any vital organs, he's mostly paralyzed by the elecricity.

Tenma picked up Krieger an walked into the fort.

So whats on the menu, I'm starvin.

ooc: Tenma arent you a vizard?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 10:45 pm