manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

2 posters

Nasin's zanpakuto: Kennon Kage

zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Nasin's zanpakuto: Kennon Kage Empty Nasin's zanpakuto: Kennon Kage

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:10 am

Name: Kennon Kage

Appereance:
    short sharp katana:
    with a red hilt,

Shikai:
    turns into piercing around my body,
    abbility:
    when i touch anyone with them:
    they get shadows on them that slowly moves up, and where it is is immobilized, they move to the eyes so the enemy cant see.
    ten finger rings:
    i have a finger ring on all of my fingers, when i hit someone with them they shoot out shadows thrusting my opponent back, the shadow's still wrap's around the opponent,
    kennon shuriken:
    basically shadow shuriken's

bankai: blinding kennon kage
    abillity:
    a huge shadow appears behind me, holds up a hand with five fingers, then as the fingers disapear one of your senses disapear, when all five disapear all your snses will be gone for 4 post, but then all the senses will return, but as your senses disapear the sens that disapears will get powered up on me,
    second abbility:
    its kinda like shikai, but it only immobilizes body parts
    blind scythe:
    i form a schythe, that has the same powers as the rings plus more, like when i hit you a sense will disapear faster
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Nasin's zanpakuto: Kennon Kage Left_bar_bleue10/10Nasin's zanpakuto: Kennon Kage Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Nasin's zanpakuto: Kennon Kage Empty Re: Nasin's zanpakuto: Kennon Kage

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:45 am

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:Name: Kennon Kage

Appereance:
    short sharp katana:
    with a red hilt,

Shikai:
    turns into piercing around my body,
    abbility:
    when i touch anyone with them:
    they get shadows on them that slowly moves up, and where it is is immobilized, they move to the eyes so the enemy cant see.
    ten finger rings:
    i have a finger ring on all of my fingers, when i hit someone with them they shoot out shadows thrusting my opponent back, the shadow's still wrap's around the opponent,
    kennon shuriken:
    basically shadow shuriken's

bankai: blinding kennon kage
    abillity:
    a huge shadow appears behind me, holds up a hand with five fingers, then as the fingers disapear one of your senses disapear, when all five disapear all your snses will be gone for 4 post, but then all the senses will return, but as your senses disapear the sens that disapears will get powered up on me,
    second abbility:
    its kinda like shikai, but it only immobilizes body parts
    blind scythe:
    i form a schythe, that has the same powers as the rings plus more, like when i hit you a sense will disapear faster
    approved, very creative i must say, i haven't seen a zanpakto that is this creative since my kiba no ryu

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:40 am