manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

2 posters

Kenta's(Lambo's) Zanpakuto

Ichimura.Kenta
    Ichimura.Kenta

stat points : 263

Kenta's(Lambo's) Zanpakuto Empty Kenta's(Lambo's) Zanpakuto

Post  Ichimura.Kenta Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:07 pm

Name:Arashiryuu(storm dragon)
    Spirit:Ara,serious boy with glasses.Shi,playful girl in a dress
    Release command:Tenjou Doyomeki(Stir The Heavens)
    Elements:Lightning+Wind=Storm
    Shikai: a thin snake-like blade that straightens at the tip with a hand guard thats shaped like Naruto' rasen-shuriken but is a little shorter than an average katana
    Bankai: like Ukitake and Shunsui-san its actually a zanpakutou pair when it turns into its bankai form.
    their bankai shape are two identical blades that are a little longer than a katana and are attached by an extendable arms-length chain at the end of their hilts.the blade becomes bigger and is shaped like a dragon fang but more square-ish and has a dragon design engraved in both of them.almost forgot,its name is Tenryuu Arashi (Divine Dragon Storm is what i'm aiming for but i'm probably wrong PLZ correct me!)
    Abilities:
    [Ban]storm veil-a wind veil covers a zanpakutō while a lightning based veil covers the other one.
    [Ban]chained dragon(storm veil needed)-use one zanpakutō(either the wind or the lightning)to pierce the enemy then one end of the chain is wrapped around the enemy and the other end is wrapped around the other zanpakutō as the first part of two other techniques.
    [Ban]chained dragon:SLAM-following up chained dragon,the user jumps into the air then pulls the wrapped enemy in the air as the user lands where he slams the enemy towards the ground,swings him around, then throws him across the stage.
    [Ban]chained dragon:SLASH-following up chained dragon,the user pulls the enemy towards him/her then slashes the enemy multiple times,un-wraps the chain while letting the idle zanpakutō cut him numerous times in the process.
    2nd Bankai Release State:Tenryuu-Arashi Naginata
    description:the chain breaks and the handles become poles.the blades gain spikes at the back of their blade and i grow green reiatsu wings.the blades become more fang-like and can be put together if i remove one of the poles by turning it into reiatsu.
    Abilities:
    (keeps storm veil,but loses chained dragon techniques)
    swirling flash-spinning the zanpakutō at light speed,i attack with a combo of 10 hits per second for 10 seconds.
    A Storm-Cloud Is Coming, Bringing Fury With It- i manipulate the wind to slice the opponent with all its might 5k times.
    then i summon lightning to strike him in all directions.and after all this i come running in finishing it off with a vertical spinning slash, launching him/her into the air then just letting him drop.
    3rd Bankai Release State:Tsuin Arashi-Ryuu Fushiken(Twin Storm Dragon Knuckle Blade)
    Release Command: Drop From The Heavens, Blast And Slash ‘Em To Bits!
    Description:2 knuckle blades shaped as dragon fangs. One of them has a jagged blade, lightning, and the other blade curves, wind. Reiatsu can be concentrated into them for an explosive effect. Agility has increase to the point where shunpo breaks the sound barrier. The faster it is the weaker it becomes.Very similar to Kensei Muguruma. Automatically becomes covered by the technique storm veil.
    Abilities:
    hurricane slash:quick attack from the curved zan that causes the enemy to spin violently affecting their balance after they stop spinning.
    lightning blast:speedy hit by the jagged zan that causes an electrical explosion that starts off as a small ball than grows in size and power.
    storm basher:capoiera combo then two alternatin hurricane slashes then a upward lightning blast to launch the enemy into the air.shunpo next to him and does a storm enhanced heel drop crushing the opponent's stomach.
    Vizard Abilities:
    Gran Rey Cero-add my blood to a cero
    Storm Gran Rey Cero-adding lightning and wind to a grc
    Cekoreno-a white blast thats 90% of a Cero
    Wind Cekoreno-cero w/ wind added(230% of a cekoreno)
    Lightning Cekoreno-cero w/ lightning added(250% of a cekoreno
    all techniques are x2.5 stronger
    Wind Arts:
    Wind-Style(Fuuton)-attacks are weaker, but speed increases to the the speed of light.
    Air Wave-strong wind-based shockwave
    Wind Spiral-using hands to create an orb of wind its used in situations where I'm surrounded by multiple opponents.
    Gale Tunnel-invisible pathways in the air are made that can be used as a defense or offense move
    Hurricane-create a hurricane that starts where i am standing(or in mid-air)and expands around me
    Tornado Pierce-hands are spiraled by wind to create a drill like shape used like a weapon.can also be used as a multiple stab attack
    Wind Shot-use hand to shoot a quick burst of wind
    Turbulent Defense-like Hyuuga Neji's palm rotation but i dont have to always spin around lol
    Lightning Arts:
    Lightning-Style(Raiton)-attacks become slower, but power increases tenfold
    Thunder Spear-concentrated lightning forms into a spear
    Lightning Bow-works with Thunder Spear to form a Quincy like ability
    Shock Grapple-hands are encased with lightning so they form a claw like shape which could be used as short to long range weapons.does more damage the closer they are to the hands.
    Electric Reverse-Lightning-based projectiles shot at me can be absorbed and released to wherever the direction i choose
    Bolt Rush-whole body becomes lightning induced as i run towards the opponent to make a elemental tackle.

FaT_LaMbO25 original ^-^Y
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Kenta's(Lambo's) Zanpakuto Left_bar_bleue10/10Kenta's(Lambo's) Zanpakuto Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Kenta's(Lambo's) Zanpakuto Empty Re: Kenta's(Lambo's) Zanpakuto

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:41 am

Ichimura.Kenta wrote:Name:Arashiryuu(storm dragon)
    Spirit:Ara,serious boy with glasses.Shi,playful girl in a dress
    Release command:Tenjou Doyomeki(Stir The Heavens)
    Elements:Lightning+Wind=Storm
    Shikai: a thin snake-like blade that straightens at the tip with a hand guard thats shaped like Naruto' rasen-shuriken but is a little shorter than an average katana
    Bankai: like Ukitake and Shunsui-san its actually a zanpakutou pair when it turns into its bankai form.
    their bankai shape are two identical blades that are a little longer than a katana and are attached by an extendable arms-length chain at the end of their hilts.the blade becomes bigger and is shaped like a dragon fang but more square-ish and has a dragon design engraved in both of them.almost forgot,its name is Tenryuu Arashi (Divine Dragon Storm is what i'm aiming for but i'm probably wrong PLZ correct me!)
    Abilities:
    [Ban]storm veil-a wind veil covers a zanpakutō while a lightning based veil covers the other one.
    [Ban]chained dragon(storm veil needed)-use one zanpakutō(either the wind or the lightning)to pierce the enemy then one end of the chain is wrapped around the enemy and the other end is wrapped around the other zanpakutō as the first part of two other techniques.
    [Ban]chained dragon:SLAM-following up chained dragon,the user jumps into the air then pulls the wrapped enemy in the air as the user lands where he slams the enemy towards the ground,swings him around, then throws him across the stage.
    [Ban]chained dragon:SLASH-following up chained dragon,the user pulls the enemy towards him/her then slashes the enemy multiple times,un-wraps the chain while letting the idle zanpakutō cut him numerous times in the process.
    2nd Bankai Release State:Tenryuu-Arashi Naginata
    description:the chain breaks and the handles become poles.the blades gain spikes at the back of their blade and i grow green reiatsu wings.the blades become more fang-like and can be put together if i remove one of the poles by turning it into reiatsu.
    Abilities:
    (keeps storm veil,but loses chained dragon techniques)
    swirling flash-spinning the zanpakutō at light speed,i attack with a combo of 10 hits per second for 10 seconds.
    A Storm-Cloud Is Coming, Bringing Fury With It- i manipulate the wind to slice the opponent with all its might 5k times.
    then i summon lightning to strike him in all directions.and after all this i come running in finishing it off with a vertical spinning slash, launching him/her into the air then just letting him drop.
    3rd Bankai Release State:Tsuin Arashi-Ryuu Fushiken(Twin Storm Dragon Knuckle Blade)
    Release Command: Drop From The Heavens, Blast And Slash ‘Em To Bits!
    Description:2 knuckle blades shaped as dragon fangs. One of them has a jagged blade, lightning, and the other blade curves, wind. Reiatsu can be concentrated into them for an explosive effect. Agility has increase to the point where shunpo breaks the sound barrier. The faster it is the weaker it becomes.Very similar to Kensei Muguruma. Automatically becomes covered by the technique storm veil.
    Abilities:
    hurricane slash:quick attack from the curved zan that causes the enemy to spin violently affecting their balance after they stop spinning.
    lightning blast:speedy hit by the jagged zan that causes an electrical explosion that starts off as a small ball than grows in size and power.
    storm basher:capoiera combo then two alternatin hurricane slashes then a upward lightning blast to launch the enemy into the air.shunpo next to him and does a storm enhanced heel drop crushing the opponent's stomach.
    Vizard Abilities:
    Gran Rey Cero-add my blood to a cero
    Storm Gran Rey Cero-adding lightning and wind to a grc
    Cekoreno-a white blast thats 90% of a Cero
    Wind Cekoreno-cero w/ wind added(230% of a cekoreno)
    Lightning Cekoreno-cero w/ lightning added(250% of a cekoreno
    all techniques are x2.5 stronger
    Wind Arts:
    Wind-Style(Fuuton)-attacks are weaker, but speed increases to the the speed of light.
    Air Wave-strong wind-based shockwave
    Wind Spiral-using hands to create an orb of wind its used in situations where I'm surrounded by multiple opponents.
    Gale Tunnel-invisible pathways in the air are made that can be used as a defense or offense move
    Hurricane-create a hurricane that starts where i am standing(or in mid-air)and expands around me
    Tornado Pierce-hands are spiraled by wind to create a drill like shape used like a weapon.can also be used as a multiple stab attack
    Wind Shot-use hand to shoot a quick burst of wind
    Turbulent Defense-like Hyuuga Neji's palm rotation but i dont have to always spin around lol
    Lightning Arts:
    Lightning-Style(Raiton)-attacks become slower, but power increases tenfold
    Thunder Spear-concentrated lightning forms into a spear
    Lightning Bow-works with Thunder Spear to form a Quincy like ability
    Shock Grapple-hands are encased with lightning so they form a claw like shape which could be used as short to long range weapons.does more damage the closer they are to the hands.
    Electric Reverse-Lightning-based projectiles shot at me can be absorbed and released to wherever the direction i choose
    Bolt Rush-whole body becomes lightning induced as i run towards the opponent to make a elemental tackle.

FaT_LaMbO25 original ^-^Y
    hey kenta, i'm not seeing the shikais ability, plese put it in. it won't be approved, till you put the shikai's ability in so it would avoid any confusion

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:11 am