manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

2 posters

Six Samurai Irou zanpakuto

Six Samurai Irou
    Six Samurai Irou

stat points : 235

Six Samurai Irou zanpakuto Empty Six Samurai Irou zanpakuto

Post  Six Samurai Irou Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:00 pm

zanpakuto will be name akatsuki (dawn)
    sealed form : long nodachi
    command release : sora wo terasu (illuminate the sky)
    the zanpakuto is engulfed in white flames and the light from my shikai blinds my opponent and cut off the signals to his brain so he cant move for 10 mins and i can also use 5 attacks. since training i can also use lighting element to enhance my normal attacks
    the first is i will make a white wolf out of flames and it will attack u
    the second is more a defensive move where i make 4 circles in the air and they will protect for 10mins but i can also make them explodes
    the third one the sword will disaapear start to make a ring around my opponent and it will explode
    the forth attack is when i start spining the sword and makes reflection of me
    the final attack i when i jump in the air fire mulitple fireballs
    lighting and fire attacks
    lighting fire- shoot a stream of fire and lighting
    flash fire-shoots a giant ball of fire that breaks down and turns into fire spears outline with lighting
    bankai form: Moeru akatsuki (burning dawn)
    the sword will turn into a giant halberd similiar to bankotsu from inuyasha with a wolf shape hilt and flames surrounding the blade.after training my bankai has transformed into 2 halberds with a chain the connects both of them together and can enhance my attack with lighting.when i realese my bankai the area is will be exposed to a cloud of vapor which allow me to control your sense of sight which i call it thewhite mirage. if the fight will go on any longer i will make the flames come together and make a white flame sun and it will start shooting fire balls at you plus i can use the the sun power to create a outfit similar to ichigos bankai to increase my speed and attack power .the last ability is generate fire when there is no heat around by using the heat from anything i want . I also have 10 bankai attacks
    1.white blaze-white chains surounds my opponent
    2.white flame inferno - A sea of flames engulfs whatever i see and in my eye sight
    3. Moeru akatsuki storm: the halbred breaks appart and become 500 white wolfs which i can control with my mind.I can also make them explode
    4.500 wolf barrage -all the wolfs surounds the opponent then my zanpakuto is reformed by the heat of my wolfs in its shikai form.at the command of rip the jumps upon my opponent and sets them on fire.
    5.500 wolfs ressurection ritual1(reborn):starts to absorb the heat from the surounding area to create 500 more wolfs.
    6.500 wolfs ressurection ritual 2(finally):all the wolf comes together on my zanpakuto and my whole body.the whole sword is engulf into a giant flame sword but the side effect is that once i use these 2 moves i used up all my energy.
    7.lighting burn kirin- similar to sasuke's kirin attack. i make a giant sun to create a thunder cloud and mix my resitsu. the attack can follow my opponent
    8.1000 wolf slaughter- and upgrade version of 500 wolf barrage but the the wolf are cover with lighting
    9.rage of the inferno- makes fire comes from anywhere
    10.burning lighting dawn- makes a giant sun outlined with lighting and the sun triple the effects of the white mirage.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Six Samurai Irou zanpakuto Left_bar_bleue10/10Six Samurai Irou zanpakuto Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Six Samurai Irou zanpakuto Empty Re: Six Samurai Irou zanpakuto

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:43 am

Six Samurai Irou wrote:zanpakuto will be name akatsuki (dawn)
    sealed form : long nodachi
    command release : sora wo terasu (illuminate the sky)
    the zanpakuto is engulfed in white flames and the light from my shikai blinds my opponent and cut off the signals to his brain so he cant move for 10 mins and i can also use 5 attacks. since training i can also use lighting element to enhance my normal attacks
    the first is i will make a white wolf out of flames and it will attack u
    the second is more a defensive move where i make 4 circles in the air and they will protect for 10mins but i can also make them explodes
    the third one the sword will disaapear start to make a ring around my opponent and it will explode
    the forth attack is when i start spining the sword and makes reflection of me
    the final attack i when i jump in the air fire mulitple fireballs
    lighting and fire attacks
    lighting fire- shoot a stream of fire and lighting
    flash fire-shoots a giant ball of fire that breaks down and turns into fire spears outline with lighting
    bankai form: Moeru akatsuki (burning dawn)
    the sword will turn into a giant halberd similiar to bankotsu from inuyasha with a wolf shape hilt and flames surrounding the blade.after training my bankai has transformed into 2 halberds with a chain the connects both of them together and can enhance my attack with lighting.when i realese my bankai the area is will be exposed to a cloud of vapor which allow me to control your sense of sight which i call it thewhite mirage. if the fight will go on any longer i will make the flames come together and make a white flame sun and it will start shooting fire balls at you plus i can use the the sun power to create a outfit similar to ichigos bankai to increase my speed and attack power .the last ability is generate fire when there is no heat around by using the heat from anything i want . I also have 10 bankai attacks
    1.white blaze-white chains surounds my opponent
    2.white flame inferno - A sea of flames engulfs whatever i see and in my eye sight
    3. Moeru akatsuki storm: the halbred breaks appart and become 500 white wolfs which i can control with my mind.I can also make them explode
    4.500 wolf barrage -all the wolfs surounds the opponent then my zanpakuto is reformed by the heat of my wolfs in its shikai form.at the command of rip the jumps upon my opponent and sets them on fire.
    5.500 wolfs ressurection ritual1(reborn):starts to absorb the heat from the surounding area to create 500 more wolfs.
    6.500 wolfs ressurection ritual 2(finally):all the wolf comes together on my zanpakuto and my whole body.the whole sword is engulf into a giant flame sword but the side effect is that once i use these 2 moves i used up all my energy.
    7.lighting burn kirin- similar to sasuke's kirin attack. i make a giant sun to create a thunder cloud and mix my resitsu. the attack can follow my opponent
    8.1000 wolf slaughter- and upgrade version of 500 wolf barrage but the the wolf are cover with lighting
    9.rage of the inferno- makes fire comes from anywhere
    10.burning lighting dawn- makes a giant sun outlined with lighting and the sun triple the effects of the white mirage.
    it is approved. mr. lt of the 1st devision

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:31 am