manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
zozo hurley(nasin)
Devodin
Reynemesis
Hollis
UnknownDemonGod
Six Samurai Irou
adiktuz
Bo Ricero
Tenma
jmcast/makaveli
Kaname
WinnieChan
Tmack
Heavens knight.
hanabishi kanda
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Jin Grand
Death Fox (Roishio)
22 posters

Vizard Head Meeting Room

Poll

Good Idea?

[ 11 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 3 Bar_left92%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 3 Bar_right [92%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 3 Bar_left8%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 3 Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    WinnieChan
    WinnieChan

stat points : 293

Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 3 Empty Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

Post  WinnieChan Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:04 am

i have made a Nightmare arc please come and check it out.
    Heavens knight.
    Heavens knight.

stat points : 127

Post  Heavens knight. Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:58 pm

All things regarding madara5 becoming captain are hereby frozen and are off of the dicuasion board he does not posess and lt thereby making him ineligable to become a captain
    Things are now unfrozen but I have decided to vote no since he made a rash disicion on choosing his of he choose a newbie for it so I do not believe he is ready and am no longer testing him
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:45 pm

I have a new problem to address. Bakudo 99. I don't think that it's fair that you can put both songs in one post because it is such a strong kido spell and i think that it should be forbidden to some because it is such a high level kido spell. just saying what does everyone else think....

oh and i am the 5th divisions Lt
    Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

Post  Kaname Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:19 pm

I know its not my place to tell you guys how to run your divisions since im the bad guy, but i thought i'd help.

1) Your bankai issue in the anime and manag it has been stated that achiving bankai is very hard to do, and even after person achives it that still need to train years to fully master it. It also stated that in order to be a captin you must beat an old captain, or have bankai and pass the test. So my propsal would be all captains atuomatically get their bankai. And for all non captains ther post sould be between 500-600 and some of the post have to be them actual training for it. Once they learn it it would take another 300-400 post to complplete master it(cant use all the techs for). That way it actual makes it worth acnive bankai.

2) About the bakudo spell 99 it should be limited to only captains since we've only seen a captain class use it. As well as hado 90 which has only been used by Azien. Also about hado 90 Azien casted it an almost killed a captain with with it, so people shouldn't be able to just dodge it or shake it off easily.

3) You guys do know that 10 seats it the highest a squad has. After that the people are foot soliders and they fight the person holding the seat to get it.

one more thing just like bankai achiving shikai should have a limit to. Cause again in the manga and anime we have ony seen captains and seated officers wth it, and the lowest seat was a 5 seat who would easily be a 3rd seat in another division. so i say you put a limit on shikai aswell, just so it can actual have some power difference in the RP.
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

stat points : 1147

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:06 pm

Kaname wrote:I know its not my place to tell you guys how to run your divisions since im the bad guy, but i thought i'd help.

1) Your bankai issue in the anime and manag it has been stated that achiving bankai is very hard to do, and even after person achives it that still need to train years to fully master it. It also stated that in order to be a captin you must beat an old captain, or have bankai and pass the test. So my propsal would be all captains atuomatically get their bankai. And for all non captains ther post sould be between 500-600 and some of the post have to be them actual training for it. Once they learn it it would take another 300-400 post to complplete master it(cant use all the techs for). That way it actual makes it worth acnive bankai.

2) About the bakudo spell 99 it should be limited to only captains since we've only seen a captain class use it. As well as hado 90 which has only been used by Azien. Also about hado 90 Azien casted it an almost killed a captain with with it, so people shouldn't be able to just dodge it or shake it off easily.

3) You guys do know that 10 seats it the highest a squad has. After that the people are foot soliders and they fight the person holding the seat to get it.

one more thing just like bankai achiving shikai should have a limit to. Cause again in the manga and anime we have ony seen captains and seated officers wth it, and the lowest seat was a 5 seat who would easily be a 3rd seat in another division. so i say you put a limit on shikai aswell, just so it can actual have some power difference in the RP.

Thank you for your suggestions Kaname, we will take note of it. As for madara5, as long as he has an Lt. i believe he as applicable for testing. However it seems that if he dosent pass my test, he wont be able to apply for captain successfully.
    Heavens knight.
    Heavens knight.

Post  Heavens knight. Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:10 pm

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    Kaname wrote:I know its not my place to tell you guys how to run your divisions since im the bad guy, but i thought i'd help.

Thank you for your suggestions Kaname, we will take note of it. As for madara5, as long as he has an Lt. i believe he as applicable for testing. However it seems that if he dosent pass my test, he wont be able to apply for captain successfully.
    But captain should not be rash and make stupid decisions because an opportunity is there it could cause many problems that could cause a life loss
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:20 pm

kiro kenpachi wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

But captain should not be rash and make stupid decisions because an opportunity is there it could cause many problems that could cause a life loss

Yes, i agree with that, Kiro, but i want to test him and see whether he has any good points. If he is rash, that can still be changed if he has a mentor.
    Heavens knight.
    Heavens knight.

Post  Heavens knight. Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:35 pm

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:Yes, i agree with that, Kiro, but i want to test him and see whether he has any good points. If he is rash, that can still be changed if he has a mentor.
    But it would mean he is not ready cuz
    E even my idol kenpachi isn't that rash he disguises his genius in rashness
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:03 am

kiro kenpachi wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:Yes, i agree with that, Kiro, but i want to test him and see whether he has any good points. If he is rash, that can still be changed if he has a mentor.
    But it would mean he is not ready cuz
    E even my idol kenpachi isn't that rash he disguises his genius in rashness

yes i know that. Im giving him my test to let him know that he isnt ready and he lacks a lot. It was the same for me. I lack a lot of experience as a vizard and a captain and i still have to learn and still am improving. Kanda said that in my final exam.

As regard to this i would like to ask if you would be my mentor, sonchero.
    Heavens knight.
    Heavens knight.

Post  Heavens knight. Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:56 pm

I would like to retract my no for madara being a captain and will still be giving him the test from current information I have decided that his lt is good enough to take charge and stuff when madara isn't around but I think that when madara contructs his division that he shouldn't get to much work for a while and that he shouldn't be able to another thing eg like a department for instance
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:49 pm

commanding general/captain of the 1st devision here. udg has now completed his captains exam and passed with flying colors. he is now the 6th devision captain. i sugest we stop making any more captains or we won't have enough members for our devisions
    Heavens knight.
    Heavens knight.

Post  Heavens knight. Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:22 am

I am going on vacation for the madara thing I am still undecided and I will have my lt test him and if he passes then he has my vote and I have new businesss to bring up I don't believe that any should be allowed to begin a new topic with out permisssion from an administrator does any1 else agree I propose that permission is needed Bedford opening a new topic mainly because there are a lot of bull shit topics now because evry1 can put the. Up so who else agrees
    Heavens knight.
    Heavens knight.

Post  Heavens knight. Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:24 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:commanding general/captain of the 1st devision here. udg has now completed his captains exam and passed with flying colors. he is now the 6th devision captain. i sugest we stop making any more captains or we won't have enough members for our devisions
    No offense to you since your the one that this targets but I like what kaname said about only having ten seated officers I. Think we should make it A rule
    WinnieChan
    WinnieChan

stat points : 293

Post  WinnieChan Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:32 am

wow i never even gone through a test when i am trying for medical division captain =.=
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:50 pm

WinnieChan wrote:wow i never even gone through a test when i am trying for medical division captain =.=
    well. even though you are the head of the medical devision. its not really a devision as any one can join regardless of rank. only way a person can be an official captain is that they have pernement members.

and due to tyger quitting. he will be replaced. so i will be holding a tournement to see who is good enough to replace him. the winner will battle me as their captains exam.
    it will happen in 3 days time. those that want to replace him can enter if they wish. the only people that can not enter are captains then selves

plese tell your members if you have not heard
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:53 pm

kiro kenpachi wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:commanding general/captain of the 1st devision here. udg has now completed his captains exam and passed with flying colors. he is now the 6th devision captain. i sugest we stop making any more captains or we won't have enough members for our devisions
    No offense to you since your the one that this targets but I like what kaname said about only having ten seated officers I. Think we should make it A rule
    what are you talking about. i have less than 10 members now.
    and i sugest that we stop making more captins or like i said before. we are running out of recuits. there are about 33 members regestered. there are about 8 devisions. so if you think about it logicallythere will only be about 4-5 members in each devision. although. 2 of them are unofficial. so its still 6 devision. but that will still leave about 5-6 members in each devision. i'm still on mangafox to recuit more people
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:31 pm

yea i am the lt of the 6th division and i just wanted to suggest to deleat any arcs or topics that have not been used in a week, they just take up space, and one more thing, you guys should post a warning 5 days before deleation so it is fair
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:06 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:yea i am the lt of the 6th division and i just wanted to suggest to deleat any arcs or topics that have not been used in a week, they just take up space, and one more thing, you guys should post a warning 5 days before deleation so it is fair
    5 days is actually. a long time. will any of us remember after 5 days. i can probally do that if i tried
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:11 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:yea i am the lt of the 6th division and i just wanted to suggest to deleat any arcs or topics that have not been used in a week, they just take up space, and one more thing, you guys should post a warning 5 days before deleation so it is fair
    5 days is actually. a long time. will any of us remember after 5 days. i can probally do that if i tried

well than i think people should gain permisson from you to make any topics, and ummmmm the post system for bankai is not really working ether, some just post like hell, i mean let the people who have over 400 post get bankai, but in the future you should make people go thorugh at least 3 days of training after gaining 300 post, that is kinda like mask training, but require externizing your zan
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:11 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

well than i think people should gain permisson from you to make any topics, and ummmmm the post system for bankai is not really working ether, some just post like hell, i mean let the people who have over 400 post get bankai, but in the future you should make people go thorugh at least 3 days of training after gaining 300 post, that is kinda like mask training, but require externizing your zan
    thats a good idea.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:16 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

thats a good idea.

yea i am tried of the new kids posting in the ramndom(spam) threads and getting like thousand post, then using bankai at like 10 seat, and this would also enable you to deleate threads cause it isnt manga fox so post dont really matter
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:19 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

thats a good idea.

yea i am tried of the new kids posting in the ramndom(spam) threads and getting like thousand post, then using bankai at like 10 seat, and this would also enable you to deleate threads cause it isnt manga fox so post dont really matter
    yah. it seems that we hit our first bump in the road
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:20 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

thats a good idea.

yea i want this to be better than the bleach end game
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:22 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

thats a good idea.

yes. we shall make this better than thebleach end game
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:25 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

thats a good idea.

yes. we shall make this better than thebleach end game

and i kno it might be kinda troublesome, but there should be at least a 150 post limit and 1 day of trianing for shikai, and a whole bunch of other stuff, and just a riminder but i am lt of the sixth but you have me as a 5th seat

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 7:48 pm