manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
zozo hurley(nasin)
Devodin
Reynemesis
Hollis
UnknownDemonGod
Six Samurai Irou
adiktuz
Bo Ricero
Tenma
jmcast/makaveli
Kaname
WinnieChan
Tmack
Heavens knight.
hanabishi kanda
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Jin Grand
Death Fox (Roishio)
22 posters

Vizard Head Meeting Room

Poll

Good Idea?

[ 11 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 4 Bar_left92%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 4 Bar_right [92%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 4 Bar_left8%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 4 Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 4 Empty Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:30 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:yea i am the lt of the 6th division and i just wanted to suggest to deleat any arcs or topics that have not been used in a week, they just take up space, and one more thing, you guys should post a warning 5 days before deleation so it is fair
    5 days is actually. a long time. will any of us remember after 5 days. i can probally do that if i tried

well than i think people should gain permisson from you to make any topics, and ummmmm the post system for bankai is not really working ether, some just post like hell, i mean let the people who have over 400 post get bankai, but in the future you should make people go thorugh at least 3 days of training after gaining 300 post, that is kinda like mask training, but require externizing your zan
    thats a good idea.

yea i am tried of the new kids posting in the ramndom(spam) threads and getting like thousand post, then using bankai at like 10 seat, and this would also enable you to deleate threads cause it isnt manga fox so post dont really matter
    yah. it seems that we hit our first bump in the road

yea i want this to be better than the bleach end game
    yes. we shall make this better than thebleach end game

and i kno it might be kinda troublesome, but there should be at least a 150 post limit and 1 day of trianing for shikai, and a whole bunch of other stuff, and just a riminder but i am lt of the sixth but you have me as a 5th seat
    i've already changed it. and send me the rest of the info through pm. its kinda hard to remember all this
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:32 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:yea i am the lt of the 6th division and i just wanted to suggest to deleat any arcs or topics that have not been used in a week, they just take up space, and one more thing, you guys should post a warning 5 days before deleation so it is fair
    5 days is actually. a long time. will any of us remember after 5 days. i can probally do that if i tried

well than i think people should gain permisson from you to make any topics, and ummmmm the post system for bankai is not really working ether, some just post like hell, i mean let the people who have over 400 post get bankai, but in the future you should make people go thorugh at least 3 days of training after gaining 300 post, that is kinda like mask training, but require externizing your zan
    thats a good idea.

yea i am tried of the new kids posting in the ramndom(spam) threads and getting like thousand post, then using bankai at like 10 seat, and this would also enable you to deleate threads cause it isnt manga fox so post dont really matter
    yah. it seems that we hit our first bump in the road

yea i want this to be better than the bleach end game
    yes. we shall make this better than thebleach end game

and i kno it might be kinda troublesome, but there should be at least a 150 post limit and 1 day of trianing for shikai, and a whole bunch of other stuff, and just a riminder but i am lt of the sixth but you have me as a 5th seat
    i've already changed it. and send me the rest of the info through pm. its kinda hard to remember all this

yea i will send it tonight, cause i gotta go in a while
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:43 pm

5th division Lt... temporary captain. here

so whats going on
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:00 am

Tmack wrote:5th division Lt... temporary captain. here

so whats going on

nothing it seems
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:05 am

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

so whats going on

nothing it seems

*mocks jmcastor* Nothing it seems
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:07 am

Tmack wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

so whats going on

nothing it seems

*mocks jmcastor* Nothing it seems

hey tmack i just noticed.......that no one is on but us.........i would like to fight you, using bankai and mask, ALL OUT, its time to see who can do this better
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

stat points : 1147

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:04 am

i am here on a topic to discuss on, what exactly do we test a person on when he is applicable for using bankai?(meaning he has reached 400 posts)
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:07 pm

Hello I am the temporary captain of the 5th division tmack and i want to address the story line of this rpg. If we really want fun we need more arrancars that are against the Soul Society. Because right now we only have 2 people against us and that is Kaname and Bo Reicco that are against the "good guys" which would be the soul society
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:54 pm

Tmack wrote:Hello I am the temporary captain of the 5th division tmack and i want to address the story line of this rpg. If we really want fun we need more arrancars that are against the Soul Society. Because right now we only have 2 people against us and that is Kaname and Bo Reicco that are against the "good guys" which would be the soul society

yea, thats right
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:32 pm

Tenma, 9th seat of 2nd devision, sorry for barging in even though I'm not allowed to post here, but I need to get my thoughts out!
    Okay I got three things I need to mention

1) Elements People have been asking for people to teach them all kinds of elements latelly. As I have understood the manga you can have one element or maybe two at most. These elements are connected to your reiatsu and your zanpaktou, therefore I think you can't just learn a new one like that. Another thing with the elements, you can't just suddenly call yourself a master of that element like that, I know I dont have the auctority for this but I think your ammount of post should be extremely high for calling yourself a master of something, and you would have to have been that from the beginning. Lets take the Yama-jii for example, he could call himself a master/sage of fire but Toushirou, who has the most powerfull ice-zan, is too young to be a master/sage of ice. You get what I mean?

2) Shunko This one's a bit related to the previous point. First off all, shunko is a technique wich combines kido and melee combat. The user collects energy in his/her upper back from where it's released trough your limbs. It is not a lightning based technique, it does not require you being hit by a lightning.
    The element of your shunko is based on your reiatsu/zanpaktou. I'll use Yama-jii and Toushirou for examples again, their shunko would take the form of fire resp. ice.

3) Multiple/new zanpaktous As far as I know, there has not been anyone in the manga with two separate zanpaktou. Nor have I seen anyone change their zanpaktou either. I understand that it hasn't been proved to be impossible either, but it would in the least be extremelly rare. I do not think having two separate is possible, but changing your zan would be okay if you have a really good reason for it and you can somehow make it part of an arc or something. Naturally a new zan would have to be trained from the start like your first one, meaning no shikai or bankai from the start!

Now I know I might be out of line here, but I think these are really important things to be considered if we want to make this a realistic, and more than anything else, better than bleach end game, which in my opinnion is lead by some tight ass nazis Very Happy
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:51 pm

Tenma wrote:Tenma, 9th seat of 2nd devision, sorry for barging in even though I'm not allowed to post here, but I need to get my thoughts out!

1) Elements People have been asking for people to teach them all kinds of elements latelly. As I have understood the manga you can have one element or maybe two at most. These elements are connected to your reiatsu and your zanpaktou, therefore I think you can't just learn a new one like that. Another thing with the elements, you can't just suddenly call yourself a master of that element like that, I know I dont have the auctority for this but I think your ammount of post should be extremely high for calling yourself a master of something, and you would have to have been that from the beginning. Lets take the Yama-jii for example, he could call himself a master/sage of fire but Toushirou, who has the most powerfull ice-zan, is too young to be a master/sage of ice. You get what I mean?

2) Shunko This one's a bit related to the previous point. First off all, shunko is a technique wich combines kido and melee combat. The user collects energy in his/her upper back from where it's released trough your limbs. It is not a lightning based technique, it does not require you being hit by a lightning.
    The element of your shunko is based on your reiatsu/zanpaktou. I'll use Yama-jii and Toushirou for examples again, their shunko would take the form of fire resp. ice.

3) Multiple/new zanpaktous As far as I know, there has not been anyone in the manga with two separate zanpaktou. Nor have I seen anyone change their zanpaktou either. I understand that it hasn't been proved to be impossible either, but it would in the least be extremelly rare. I do not think having two separate is possible, but changing your zan would be okay if you have a really good reason for it and you can somehow make it part of an arc or something. Naturally a new zan would have to be trained from the start like your first one, meaning no shikai or bankai from the start!

Now I know I might be out of line here, but I think these are really important things to be considered if we want to make this a realistic, and more than anything else, better than bleach end game, which in my opinnion is lead by some tight ass nazis Very Happy

wow you are right, i agree compleatly with you
    Tenma
    Tenma

Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:00 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:

Thank you, it's nice when someone agrees, in the other places most ppl just argued with me ^^
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:51 pm

Tenma wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:

Thank you, it's nice when someone agrees, in the other places most ppl just argued with me ^^
    yea but i think that dojo should be for learning techs. that your zan. meets the requirements of, like i was gonna ask kanda if i could open a dragon dojo where the person i am teaching must have a zan with dragon spirit and kno bankai
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

stat points : 440

Post  Jin Grand Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:56 pm

Jin Grand LT of 3rd division

Hey tenma, I got to say that I agree with you, but the reason why people have more then zan is because they have more then one idea. I agree that so far it seems impossible to have more then one, but I dont think we should change that one, as it gives us more freedom then in bleach end game and thats what I like about this place.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:58 pm

Jin Grand wrote:Jin Grand LT of 3rd division

Hey tenma, I got to say that I agree with you, but the reason why people have more then zan is because they have more then one idea. I agree that so far it seems impossible to have more then one, but I dont think we should change that one, as it gives us more freedom then in bleach end game and thats what I like about this place.

yea, that also, i think we should make it more like bleach, but still make it fun
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:04 pm

I said that I agree if you change your zan (didn't I? *scratches head*) but in that case you would have to give up your old one and start from scratch with it, sure it's a bit harsh but that will make sure that ppl really make their first zan properly instead of making one they get sick of after a couple of weeks. Having 2 or more zan to change between would make things complicated and it would lead to ppl using sertain zan according to what kind the other guy has!
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:08 pm

Tenma wrote:

I said that I agree if you change your zan (didn't I? *scratches head*) but in that case you would have to give up your old one and start from scratch with it, sure it's a bit harsh but that will make sure that ppl really make their first zan properly instead of making one they get sick of after a couple of weeks. Having 2 or more zan to change between would make things complicated and it would lead to ppl using sertain zan according to what kind the other guy has!

but its makes the battle better.........and the limit is only 2 so if you make 2 thats it
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

stat points : 440

Post  Jin Grand Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:12 pm

Tenma wrote: I said that I agree if you change your zan (didn't I? *scratches head*) but in that case you would have to give up your old one and start from scratch with it, sure it's a bit harsh but that will make sure that ppl really make their first zan properly instead of making one they get sick of after a couple of weeks. Having 2 or more zan to change between would make things complicated and it would lead to ppl using sertain zan according to what kind the other guy has!

I dont have two zans and Im not gonna make a second one. I like the one I have and Im not about to make another as I wont use it much. But I still think people should be able to make two.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:16 pm

Tenma wrote:Tenma, 9th seat of 2nd devision, sorry for barging in even though I'm not allowed to post here, but I need to get my thoughts out!

ok. i agree with you about 66%. about the multiple zanpaktos. if a person uses a certain zanpakto for a long time. one will get bourd with it. maybe i'm just being selfish. but i'm not sure. its reasonable i guess.

Last edited by hanabishi kanda on Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:19 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:

ok. i agree with you about 66%. about the multiple zanpaktos. if a person uses a certain zanpakto for a long time. one will get courd with it. maybe i'm just being selfish. but i'm not sure.

hey kanda can i make a DRAGON DOJO where a person could learn my dragon techs. ONLY by having a zanpakuto with a dragon spirit AND knowing bankai for that same zan
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:34 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

ok. i agree with you about 66%. about the multiple zanpaktos. if a person uses a certain zanpakto for a long time. one will get courd with it. maybe i'm just being selfish. but i'm not sure.

hey kanda can i make a DRAGON DOJO where a person could learn my dragon techs. ONLY by having a zanpakuto with a dragon spirit AND knowing bankai for that same zan
    but how many people have dragon spirits. for me. i have 2. but i guess. its ok. just as long as the techniques you teach are specifically zanpaktos for a certain element. cause dragon spirits can be for different elements. unless it uses the spirit it self. then there will have to be some dissgustion.
    pm me of what you are going to teach. then i'll see if you can or not
    oh as for the 2 zanpaktos rule. i stated before in manga fox that if you have 2. you can only use 1 for each battle.
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:04 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

but how many people have dragon spirits. for me. i have 2. but i guess. its ok. just as long as the techniques you teach are specifically zanpaktos for a certain element. cause dragon spirits can be for different elements. unless it uses the spirit it self. then there will have to be some dissgustion.
    pm me of what you are going to teach. then i'll see if you can or not
    oh as for the 2 zanpaktos rule. i stated before in manga fox that if you have 2. you can only use 1 for each battle.

okay i will later on....i think it will be the fire or light elements....it varys but i assure you...that one person could not learn ALL of the moves i kno
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:45 pm

Tenma I also agree with you but I am not a master at the manipulation of fire I am just a fire user that happens to have fire moves that people like. and I also have noticed that people have gotten like my fire training and then some other element training and in everything I've seen if a person has a second element the first element is much stronger than the second one so having 2 elements is

1: a waste of time because you can't use the second element as strong as the first one

and

2: It just kind of diminishes the battle if you can like have strong fire attacks and strong lightining attacks.

and also I think we should have a limit of attacks because people have like 123455 attacks and they are way too unorganized
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:54 pm

Tmack wrote:Tenma I also agree with you but I am not a master at the manipulation of fire I am just a fire user that happens to have fire moves that people like. and I also have noticed that people have gotten like my fire training and then some other element training and in everything I've seen if a person has a second element the first element is much stronger than the second one so having 2 elements is

1: a waste of time because you can't use the second element as strong as the first one

and

2: It just kind of diminishes the battle if you can like have strong fire attacks and strong lightining attacks.

and also I think we should have a limit of attacks because people have like 123455 attacks and they are way too unorganized

hell no....a limit on times can use the attack would be fine....but i like the amount of attcks i have
    Tmack
    Tmack

Post  Tmack Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:48 pm

so your saying that you would like to scroll this:

zanpaktou:mirage mirror
    release:Katsu, mirage(need translatione)Kagami
    shikia:FORM 1:Daraku, Kagami (corrupt mirror aka darkness)attacks:The attacks are so silent and deadly that they seem to have a mind of their own. In this form, its signature offense move is “Majin Nakigoe" (Devil's Cry). The wielder swings the zanpaktou in a 90 degree arch at a speed beyond one's comprehension, at the same time releasing a crescent-shaped azure light which screams as it is fired towards its enemy. This attack is proved to be 99% unevadable and fata Defence:is able to debuff its opponents, lowering all their powers, abilities and decreasing their body stats. This can help in giving the wielder an edge in battle. Although not that strong, the zanpaktou is able to create dome-shaped force fields of scarlet and black, with an annoying ability to reflect anything thrown against it except light-based attacks. Its signature defensive move is "Dageki Haimen" (Damage Reverse). Much more effective than the reflective force field, the wielder is able to collect all the damage recieved in battle over a short period of time and channel it to the core of the sword, converting the energy into a buff which multiplies the power all attacks used within a certain period of time by a hundred times fold. A side-effect of this is that the wielder will self-regenerate his/her wounds and decrease his/her level of fatigueness
    FORM 2:Haraikiyomeru, Kagami(purify mirrior)the released zanpaktou (Currently in its Darkness Form) seems to invert all its demonic traits, the blade turning into bright silver of the moon, with the core of the sword turning into a shade of beautiful sapphire and the rest of the zanpaktou becoming white. The zanpaktou now glistens with silver white dust, and a enchanting song can be heard from within it.
    Attack:ttacks are less concentrated thus lacking in power, but able to hit much more at an even further range. Although the attacks are rarely fatal at first touch, the attacks in this form usually stack damage over time thus killing the opponent eventually. Another ability of this sword is that it can use light to create illusions to the wielder's benefit. (It is still unclear if this ability is an offensive or defensive as it can be used for both of them.) In this form, the zanpaktou's signature offense move is "Tenshi Tsurugi" (Angel's Sword), where the wielder summons an astral bow of angelic origin and fires the sword as an arrow. Similar to the Quincy's ability, instead of collecting particles to create the arrow, the particles are used to create the bow. As the attack only collects refined light particles, the attack is far more concentrated than a Quincy's. As this is a light-based attack, the stronger the Hollow or Arrancar, the greater the damage inflicted upon the opponent, proving very useful in battle.But the sword remain with bow as it use to concentrate light particles
    Defensive:Unlike the Darkness form, the zanpaktou can create all kinds of invincible defensive spells and shields to protect the wielder and his/her friends. Also, the sword can create reflective shields but unlike the Darkness form, the shields are not weak against their opposite, Darkness. Although the zanpaktou is unable to debuff in this form, In this form, the zanpaktou has amazing healing and even resurrection skills, although resurrection of limbs and arms require much concentration and reiatsu. The zanpaktou's signature defensive move is "Kokugen Sho Geki" (Time Crash). This skill sets a time-rejection dome around the wielder but the radius can be increased to occupy more friends but it slow the any down but not the wield or his friends
    FORM 3:Elmental mirror all me to use water fire lighting and wind atts still got think of these att lol cause i got element i can combien em ect

BANKAI: my katan turns in ivisible blade only you see the hill but im able to se the blade
    FORM 1: elmental twilight mirror is said use the form also(all the form in shikia combine in to one form but increease is speed and defence and strenght)
    Form 2 kin to use this form you mus tsay "restoration" Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryū Kuzu-ryūsen , lit. "Nine-headed Dragon Strike"), which simultaneously deals nine strikes to the fundamental targets of swordsmanship, making guarding and dodging virtually impossible.
    The Kuzu-ryūsen, however, is a byproduct used for the initiation in learning Amakakeru Ryū no Hirameki , lit. "Heavens Gliding Dragon Flash";,
    a Hiten Mitsurugi-Ryū battōjutsu that surpasses the speed of the Kuzu-ryūsen. The secret behind the technique lies in an additional step with the left foot which adds instantaneous acceleration and weight to the sword.In addition, if the initial strike is avoided or blocked, the force of the unusually fast slashing motion displaces the air around it, generating a vacuum in its wake and sucking the opponent in; as this happens, the body is spun around for a second strike, with the previous action adding force and momentum to the swing, making the subsequent strike far stronger.

FORM 3 Regios Mumyo Jinpu Ryu Satsujin Ken (Regios The Sword of a Devilish Wind)

Mizuchi (みずち, 蛟): An attack that uses the air to cut an opponent to pieces

Shin (しん, 蜃): An attack that creates an illusion of an opponent's worst nightmare, then kills him; an abbreviation of Shinkirou (蜃気楼) which means "Illusion

The True Mizuchi: The true Mizuchi is Shin and the Mizuchi listed above combined to make an undefeatable attack

uzaku (すざく, 朱雀): A technique that embodies the legendary red phoenix. Its speed is incredible, as is the power of its flames, and like the legend of the phoenix, can revive itself from its own destruction.eatures were more elaborate and defined, and the destructive power of its flames was also increased

Byakko (びゃっこ, 白虎): A white tiger that tears an opponent apart with its claws. A superior technique to Suzaku; as a result, the difficulty of execution and the subsequent stress on me are also greater. If the first "claw" misses, the opponent is dragged in by its other "claw" and ripped apart by its "fangs"

Genbu (げんぶ, 玄武): A black tortoise entwined with serpents; is both an offensive and defensive technique. Genbu's shell protects me from an opponent's attack, while the serpents bind and destroy the opponent. It is capable of blocking any attack,

Seiryu (せいりゅう, 青龍): More than a dozen Mizuchi are projected toward an opponent and surround him, eventually merging to create an immobilizing and destructive whirlwind that pulls the opponent into the heavens where the waiting me (in the form of the legendary blue dragon) descends to deliver the final blow.

hishin Douji Hatsudou (ししんどうじはつどう, 四神同時発動, Four Gods Simultaneous Attack): As the name implies, the Four Gods are summoned simultaneously to attack the enemy. Although powerful in its own right, its merely a precursor to something even greater...

Kouryu/ (こうりゅう, 黄龍): When all of the Four Gods are summoned to attack the opponent simultaneously, this action brings forth the final and most powerful beast god. it often took the form a huge, golden, focused blast of wind of seemingly limitless destructive power, descending from the heavens to strike at the enemy. part 2 I am was able to summon the golden wind in its true form, the heavenly dragon Kouryu. Finally, . In addition, the initial summoning of the Four Gods allows the wielder to use their abilities in conjunction

all form have mirage after effect and reflect affect that renders me invisible reflects what behind me a projecting it on the mirror shikai form 1 appearance demonic looking blade that transmits a blood lust rejustsu form 2 a bow that similar to quincy cross the one uryu using abut it white form 3 nomal blade that show the element im using bankai :form 1 i double edge katana with half the blade black and other white and the hilt displays the element form 2 black katana with double edges form 3 and 150cm long katana that has word in scripted on the blade

second zanpaktou:midoriiro shippuu is a combination of green lighting water and wind
    spirt:a mysterious man covered in cloud and each step create water and green light in near him
    shikai command: blow everything to bites

shikai:blades appearance is surrounded by water and green lighting with every slash a automatic air slice appears and f let say you block with sword the block the sword will protect you but not entirely but if block it weaken the air slices. Attacks in shikia:green flash which can be used in to was on is a green flash which stuns the enemy for 2 posts or in green flash appear surround the enemy and damages em slight chance of cause the opponent to move slower and reflect slow down two hurricaine blast send a water shoot that power full then power increases with winds go at speed of a hurricane then to top it off the green lighting is also in it may cause the opponent to spiral across for a good distance and stabbing th ground creates a water clone

Banki: my blade turn is consumed by green light so it shocks the opponent while also doing the air slice. Attacks:tornado's anger spine the blade tip in a circle make a horizontal or vertical tornado like strong wind with green lighting cause the opponent to be trap in the tornado for 2 post and taking damage from green lighting and last attack is i hard to explain but it called the zero storm it creates a hurricane that sends powerful wind blasts and water blast also green lighting at opponent constant effect i can only use once a day or cause strain on body

i can now use fire arts 1 fire arm barrier|fire art 2 fire clones|fire art 3 fire blade|fire art 4 flame healing|fire art 5 fire barrier|fire art 6 paralyzing fire barrier|own creation fire art i guess 7 fir pulse|i can only use if my zanpaktou is fire based

can put manipulate or change my rejustsu with both my zanpaktou this my theory

ok my theory is the espada has hollow rejustsu with mutated with shinigami rejustu it the same for vizard but vizard has more shinigami rejustsu in the mix then hollow and it opposite fror espada they have more hollow rejustsu then shinigami rejustsu and i want a zanpaktou the manipulte my rejustsu to switch balance so i can become espada and use black cero and turn back into vizard

so this what i want to put in my zanpaktou which is like this there more shinigami rejustsu then hollow and i want to switch em wich would cause my go vizard to espada by making me have more hollow then shinigami turn me to espada and use black cero this all to use black cero and if you allow it maybe other espada only thing thruoght the manipulation of rejustsu
    all this for using black cero

hollow mask:increases speed and increases power of kido and fire art as well as make the att of my zanpaktou more power and wider and large
    mirage cero is grand rey cero wich i shoot but can move and bend but also as soon as i shoot mirage of about thousand grand reys appear and only i now were the original is and all the mirage cero are guided so they att the target

guided gran rey cero and guided cero cna folo the target
    regios cero bige then grand rey cero and i can manipulate to got thru stuff like cero make like shotgun grand rey cero and cna also follow you

now you see what i mean that is way too much

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04, 2024 7:30 pm