manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+18
zozo hurley(nasin)
Devodin
Reynemesis
Hollis
UnknownDemonGod
Six Samurai Irou
adiktuz
Bo Ricero
Tenma
jmcast/makaveli
Kaname
WinnieChan
Tmack
Heavens knight.
hanabishi kanda
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Jin Grand
Death Fox (Roishio)
22 posters

Vizard Head Meeting Room

Poll

Good Idea?

[ 11 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 23 Bar_left92%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 23 Bar_right [92%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 23 Bar_left8%Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 23 Bar_right [8%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 23 Empty Re: Vizard Head Meeting Room

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:09 pm

Tenma wrote:There were ppl around when Kaname, krieger and Bo attacked (I missed it >.<)
    But Krieger was the only one in Las Noches when you guys attacked.
    Besides, we destroyed 1 division. While you destroyed entire Las Noches, which is about the same size as seireitei.

I'm off to work, if I respond slowly.
    the difference is that you guys don't have any civilions of your self. we do. so our devisions combined are the size of seireitei. its your fault that you guys didn't have a back up biulding till after it was destroyed. you may say you had it before. but you didn't make the forum yot. and for the battles. they should be with in the actuall foru,. like you nmade a separat thread for the destruction of the medical devision.
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue10/10Vizard Head Meeting Room - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:13 pm

Kanda Taichou , Shane is applying for a long term leave , look at weekly announcements for more details xD
    Six Samurai Irou
    Six Samurai Irou

stat points : 235

Post  Six Samurai Irou Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:59 pm

ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:I am here to announce a battle against the one who destroyed my medical divsion.Please dont attack the division when theres no members online =.=.Its cheap and i know its strategic to destroy the medical division first so there will be no healing but its cheap =.=.Our members only online during night times so dont attack my division when you are not around that time.Oh lastly.

BRING THE ONE WHO DESTROYED THE DIVISION OR JUST TELL ME WHO IT IS.

nobody gets away when they destroy my precious things.

I apologize for the intrusion but something must be done thank you...

By WinnieChan
    Head of the Medical Division.

To : Winnie-Chan,
    Head of Medical Division

WinnieChan, the people who destroyed the Medical Divisions are Kaname, Bo, Tenma ( kinda ), Hobo ( aka Krieger ).

But, after they destroyed the Medical Division, Kanda entered Las Noches because Kaname ( i think , i forgot who ) did a war crime or something, so, Kanda, Six Samurai Irou, Devonido ( i think he was there ), Lelouch ( the guy who want to join our Division ) invaded Las Noches, Six Samurai Irou and Lelouch fought Hobo, as he was the only enemy there, Kanda fought him for about 3 post before letting the 2 take over , Kanda then destroyed Las Noches by Melting it using Five Blazing Pillar made out of pure fire, so, the Medical Division was kinda avenged by Kanda, as, Las Noches were the home of the people who attacked us, or atleast their base.

But unfortunately, they had a under ground base that we never knew about, so we can't attack it, so, if you still want to take Revenge, you can do it by attacking the people who attack the Medical Division, or make Hateshi break up with Bo to break Bo's Heart ( Lolz , random thing .... i wrote this for the fun of writing xD, but don't do it, Bo will kill me as i am his Rival, lolz, he wants to kill me xD ). To see how Las Noches was destroyed, go to the Las Noches thread, to see how the Medical Division was destroyed, go to the First Battle thread.

By : Xenon,
    Lt of the Medical Division , 5th Seat of the 1st Division.

OOC : lolz , letter writing practise xD
    i didnt fight him i talk too him and i destroyed some parts of the palace hahahaahahhahahahahahaha Laughing feels good
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:36 pm

ksw212 wrote:Kanda Taichou , Shane is applying for a long term leave , look at weekly announcements for more details xD
    i already know. i don't mind as long as they announce that they are leaving. just as lonmg as they don't pull a 0 devision crap like back in manga fox. the captain there leaft like for 2 months. i thought that he quited and he says that he was on vacation. he could have at least post it on there that he was going on vacation
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:39 pm

ksw212 wrote:
    Head of Medical Division

WinnieChan, the people who destroyed the Medical Divisions are Kaname, Bo, Tenma ( kinda ), Hobo ( aka Krieger ).

But, after they destroyed the Medical Division, Kanda entered Las Noches because Kaname ( i think , i forgot who ) did a war crime or something, so, Kanda, Six Samurai Irou, Devonido ( i think he was there ), Lelouch ( the guy who want to join our Division ) invaded Las Noches, Six Samurai Irou and Lelouch fought Hobo, as he was the only enemy there, Kanda fought him for about 3 post before letting the 2 take over , Kanda then destroyed Las Noches by Melting it using Five Blazing Pillar made out of pure fire, so, the Medical Division was kinda avenged by Kanda, as, Las Noches were the home of the people who attacked us, or atleast their base.

But unfortunately, they had a under ground base that we never knew about, so we can't attack it, so, if you still want to take Revenge, you can do it by attacking the people who attack the Medical Division, or make Hateshi break up with Bo to break Bo's Heart ( Lolz , random thing .... i wrote this for the fun of writing xD, but don't do it, Bo will kill me as i am his Rival, lolz, he wants to kill me xD ). To see how Las Noches was destroyed, go to the Las Noches thread, to see how the Medical Division was destroyed, go to the First Battle thread.

yah. that was a fun show. it was fun to watch the destruction of los noches. i hope my spys can find them so i can exterminate them. i want to see their destruction soon
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

stat points : 1079

Post  Bo Ricero Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:42 pm

ksw212 wrote:
    WinnieChan wrote:I am here to announce a battle against the one who destroyed my medical divsion.Please dont attack the division when theres no members online =.=.Its cheap and i know its strategic to destroy the medical division first so there will be no healing but its cheap =.=.Our members only online during night times so dont attack my division when you are not around that time.Oh lastly.

By WinnieChan

Head of Medical Division

Yes yes i would kill you
    Bo Ricero
    Bo Ricero

stat points : 1079

Post  Bo Ricero Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:48 pm

Hmf destroy us yeah right! Plus I have hit 1000 post like I wanted and I had the back up of two capatains aready so can I start using Seguda resserection, I don't mean in any old battle but you know in important ones.
    Tenma
    Tenma

stat points : 434
    Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:16 pm

Bo Ricero wrote:Hmf destroy us yeah right! Plus I have hit 1000 post like I wanted and I had the back up of two capatains aready so can I start using Seguda resserection, I don't mean in any old battle but you know in important ones.

So can I use the vaizard 2nd form when I reach 1000 posts. (Note I rarelly spam at all)
    I'm the 2nd espada for crying out loud, I need a way to get stronger >.<
    Tenma
    Tenma

Location : The tower of Las Noches... Well that was untill some annoying shinigami came by and destroyed it -.-'

Post  Tenma Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:24 pm

PS. that was just to show what the use of 2nd resureccion will lead to. I have no intention of using the 2nd vaizard form untill the manga confirms it ^^
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:12 pm

no no no. it is against the rules to have the 2nd resurection as we don't know how it is obtainined. no second visard/arrancar forums. it doesn't matter if you have the suport of 2 captain. we just don't know how it happenes. and we don't know what happens after a visard goes 2nd hololow mode. we still wait till ichigo is done
    Kaname
    Kaname

stat points : 388

Post  Kaname Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:22 am

By WinnieChan

Kaname destoryed it. There is no cheapness in war, (except how shinigami just pop up in a place that is nearly impossible for them to get to and destory a castle that is the size of their home, but thats another subject.) As i ststed Kaname destroyed it. The other may have came to fight but it was Kanmame who made sure it burned to the ground. So if yu think yu can take him find him in the rp.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:30 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Tenma wrote:There were ppl around when Kaname, krieger and Bo attacked (I missed it >.<)
    But Krieger was the only one in Las Noches when you guys attacked.
    Besides, we destroyed 1 division. While you destroyed entire Las Noches, which is about the same size as seireitei.

I'm off to work, if I respond slowly.
    the difference is that you guys don't have any civilions of your self. we do. so our devisions combined are the size of seireitei. its your fault that you guys didn't have a back up biulding till after it was destroyed. you may say you had it before. but you didn't make the forum yot. and for the battles. they should be with in the actuall foru,. like you nmade a separat thread for the destruction of the medical devision.

Its still nearly impossible for a shinigami to just pop up in Huco Mundo, and even moe nearly impossible for them to pop up right next to Las Noches. The anime has proved that is very hard for a shinigami to enter huco mundo, but it is very easy for a hollow to enter SS.

Second point Las noches is the size of seireitei so it would actual take alot more to destory it. Seireitei is made of 13 division Kaname only destoryed 1 out of the 6 division. Now it would be different if I had said Kname destoryed all the division, but i did it the fair right way instead of going about kinda cheap.

Thrid point Las Noches has civilans as well. All the arrcanr who are faccion or not espadas.

Fourth point I made the seperate thrid so we would cludder up the medical divison thread, and so it can be in a ARC form.
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:23 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:no no no. it is against the rules to have the 2nd resurection as we don't know how it is obtainined. no second visard/arrancar forums. it doesn't matter if you have the suport of 2 captain. we just don't know how it happenes. and we don't know what happens after a visard goes 2nd hololow mode. we still wait till ichigo is done

Not sure if you got my PS. so just to be sure, my point is the same as yours, there is too little info.
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:20 pm

Kaname wrote:

By WinnieChan

Kaname destoryed it. There is no cheapness in war, (except how shinigami just pop up in a place that is nearly impossible for them to get to and destory a castle that is the size of their home, but thats another subject.) As i ststed Kaname destroyed it. The other may have came to fight but it was Kanmame who made sure it burned to the ground. So if yu think yu can take him find him in the rp.
    actually. thats where you are wrong. the medical devision is where inmjured people go to be healed. if you attack a hospital. then you aer attacking peopl ethat can't fight for them selves. it was by luck that some members were in the medical devision. that is why it is a war crime to attack a hospital. like i said. hitler basikly did the same thing
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:27 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

By WinnieChan

actually. thats where you are wrong. the medical devision is where inmjured people go to be healed. if you attack a hospital. then you aer attacking peopl ethat can't fight for them selves. it was by luck that some members were in the medical devision. that is why it is a war crime to attack a hospital. like i said. hitler basikly did the same thing

The people who came only came because i told them it was about to start and if they wanted in then they better post. And im not wrong in the anime the medical divison is the 4th division which is part of all the divisions. Here instead of giving the medical divison a number and makin whinnie the captain, you all made i is on seperate division. Also that still doesent tchange the fact that is nearly impposible for shingaim to just walk into huco mundo
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:48 am

Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

By WinnieChan

The people who came only came because i told them it was about to start and if they wanted in then they better post. And im not wrong in the anime the medical divison is the 4th division which is part of all the divisions. Here instead of giving the medical divison a number and makin whinnie the captain, you all made i is on seperate division. Also that still doesent tchange the fact that is nearly impposible for shingaim to just walk into huco mundo
    then i guess you regect aisen in the manga. cause he is a shinigami. and yet he can still use that portal to travel to hm. i already lowerd my gate to open up randomly where ever in hm ok
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:00 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

By WinnieChan

then i guess you regect aisen in the manga. cause he is a shinigami. and yet he can still use that portal to travel to hm. i already lowerd my gate to open up randomly where ever in hm ok

no ive stated like serval times that Azien has a way to travel. It was shown when he escaped from SS, but other then him and the shinigami he took with him no other shinigami just up and popped up in huco mundo. even the captains who are there now had to wait for urahaha to build a one way gate for them. which is why there still in huco mundo instead of in the fake town.
    amazonhobo
    amazonhobo

stat points : 416

Post  amazonhobo Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:01 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

By WinnieChan

That is totally different because Aizen co-operated with the Hollows, hell they even used a fucking (excuse my language) negacion on him, Aizen was basically a Hollow, but the protagonist shinigami, have no idea in hell how to do it, except Urahara, and it still took him 1 month to make.... please i made a thread about this with a number of facts that point IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO JUST WALTZ INTO HM,without preparation beforehand. Considering Stark Black is somewhat Urahara in these forums, because hes technically the smartest shinigami you have can make one, but nonetheless it is supposed to be a random drop, so picture this for example.
    Size of Las Noches= Size of ALL of Seriteitei (dunno how to spell it)
    So if Seriteitei was a planet, HM is the solar system
    Point of ^ is that no shinigami can shunpo across Seriteitei, MUCH LESS HM so collaborate here, especially considering the somewhat impossible destruction of Las Noches.
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

Post  Tmack Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:06 pm

amazonhobo wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

By WinnieChan

That is totally different because Aizen co-operated with the Hollows, hell they even used a fucking (excuse my language) negacion on him, Aizen was basically a Hollow, but the protagonist shinigami, have no idea in hell how to do it, except Urahara, and it still took him 1 month to make.... please i made a thread about this with a number of facts that point IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO JUST WALTZ INTO HM,without preparation beforehand. Considering Stark Black is somewhat Urahara in these forums, because hes technically the smartest shinigami you have can make one, but nonetheless it is supposed to be a random drop, so picture this for example.
    Point of ^ is that no shinigami can shunpo across Seriteitei, MUCH LESS HM so collaborate here, especially considering the somewhat impossible destruction of Las Noches.

Amazon I totaly agree with you I don't know how we can just go *pow* I walk into hueco mundo and kill some hollows and stuff
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:49 pm

amazonhobo wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

By WinnieChan

then its unfair that you guys can just waltz up in here while we have to take like 30 days to get there. and you guys can just close up ours if you want. i fail to see the fairness in here. cause in the anime. aizen gust opened up a negacion to get to the fake kakura town. so why not us. and as for the war comment. it doesn't matter if your palace is the size of Seriteitei if you guys don't have any civilions to protect. our ss does. we just don't talk about them. after all. all arrancars are mainly used for battle. and you guys attacked first. you attacked our "hospital" so don't talk about how we are unfair. its your fault that you have everything in one place under a single roof. its called strategic planning.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:36 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    amazonhobo wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

By WinnieChan

then its unfair that you guys can just waltz up in here while we have to take like 30 days to get there. and you guys can just close up ours if you want. i fail to see the fairness in here. cause in the anime. aizen gust opened up a negacion to get to the fake kakura town. so why not us. and as for the war comment. it doesn't matter if your palace is the size of Seriteitei if you guys don't have any civilions to protect. our ss does. we just don't talk about them. after all. all arrancars are mainly used for battle. and you guys attacked first. you attacked our "hospital" so don't talk about how we are unfair. its your fault that you have everything in one place under a single roof. its called strategic planning.

the fairness we're talking about is backed up by the anime. it has been shown and proven that hollows can enter SS at will, but shingami cant just pop up in huco mundo. we'ee going off what kubo tite has shown ans what he has shown is only urahah can make a gragunta to huco mundo for shinigami and once the shinigami are in huco mundo they aree stuck there. to your azien comment he opened a gragunta from huco mundo to get to the fake town, and we have already said that azien is an exception becaue he is basically like the king of the hollows and he knows how to do it, just like how uraha knows how, but azien has mastered it hints why he can do it instantly and it takes urhaha so long. so i say either 1) shinigami cant just pop up in HM, 2) if they pop up then they're stuck in HM untill it has been shown how the captains who are currently stuck in HM escape.

Serieitie is all the shinigami divisions combines it'sn not the goeti 13 and then serietie. no serieteie is the goeti 13 combine, so how is is fair that you all just pop u[p next to las noches and destory it when it is the same size as serietei. if i was to have Kaname just walk through and destory the rest of divisions and say he burned down the whole SS or vizard domian in one post. wouldn't you all think that would be unfair, as a matter of fact i know you all would say it's unfair.
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:42 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    I agree with you guys coming to HM, on the conditions that you have either you, stark or one of your arrancars with you.
    And just to point out, the medical division was one building, where as las Noches was more like a fortress, and a huge one on top of that, there are even severall buildings and areas in there. You remember when Hallibel and her fraccion saw grimjows grc in the distance meaning, unless youre goku or something like that, then you cant destroy it in one attack. And when Ulquorra did his black cero against ichigo on the roof, there wasn't that much damage on the roof itself.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:50 am

Tenma wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    I agree with you guys coming to HM, on the conditions that you have either you, stark or one of your arrancars with you.
    And just to point out, the medical division was one building, where as las Noches was more like a fortress, and a huge one on top of that, there are even severall buildings and areas in there. You remember when Hallibel and her fraccion saw grimjows grc in the distance meaning, unless youre goku or something like that, then you cant destroy it in one attack. And when Ulquorra did his black cero against ichigo on the roof, there wasn't that much damage on the roof itself.

I agree that stark can make a gragunta but once in HM they are stuck, there is no getting back. The captains in HM are still stuck in HM and they used a gragunta that uhara made.
    Tenma
    Tenma

Post  Tenma Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:02 am

Kaname wrote:

I agree that stark can make a gragunta but once in HM they are stuck, there is no getting back. The captains in HM are still stuck in HM and they used a gragunta that uhara made.

Yes, but by now most of them would be stuck in HM, and Stark has said that he has a portable system with him. I think he means those poles, but a shrinkable version. And he also said that he can't open it up in just one post, which in my opinnion seems fair.
    Kaname
    Kaname

Post  Kaname Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:06 am

Tenma wrote:
    Kaname wrote:

Yes, but by now most of them would be stuck in HM, and Stark has said that he has a portable system with him. I think he means those poles, but a shrinkable version. And he also said that he can't open it up in just one post, which in my opinnion seems fair.

thats the point why would they just want to freely go somehwere they know they have no way of getting back from. I'm just tryin to stop all the popping up in Huco Mundo.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 04, 2024 7:33 pm