manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+17
Tmack
Fullmetal642
Hateshinai ~ Fubuki
Ichimura.Kenta
NotMeForSure
Tenma
Hiroto Takashi
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
Sinister92
Stark Black
Jin Grand
WinnieChan
Bo Ricero
Dee Snider
Dchong
ksw212
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
21 posters

Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division)

Poll

Is this relevant?

[ 10 ]
    Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 13 Bar_left83%Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 13 Bar_right [83%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 13 Bar_left17%Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 13 Bar_right [17%] 

Total Votes: 12
    Poll closed
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

stat points : 1147

Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 13 Empty Re: Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division)

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:10 am

ksw212 wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:1) Indicators help us to classify solutions by (1)

- reacting with acidic solutions.
    - reacting with alkaline solutions.
    - producing a gas with an acidic solution.
    - changing colour depending on the nature of the solution.

Which one ?? T.T

The last choice

*Shane leads David, Xenon and Jason into a forest, out of the forest was a cliff. The two looked down from the cliff and saw a field filled with extremely sharp bamboo*

Me: This is the bamboo field. You passed the first aspect of speed, which is muscle, the next aspect, is balance/weight shifting. David, Xenon the two of you will have to fight on this field. It goes in this sequence:

3posts, fall, rest.
    5posts, fall, rest
    7posts, fall, rest
    10posts, fall, rest

And after that unlimited.

I dun understand ....
    OOC : can u help me with my hw ??

OOC: like i said, the answer to your question is the last choice.

okay let me explain...
    10 posts= 1 hour(in roleplaying)

so you will be fighting with david a total of 5 times. The first time, you fight with david for 3 posts, then you fall from the bamboo field. The second time you fight for 5 posts and so goes...
    ksw212
    ksw212

stat points : 1938

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue10/10Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 13 Empty Re: Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division)

Post  ksw212 Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:14 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

Which one ?? T.T

The last choice

*Shane leads David, Xenon and Jason into a forest, out of the forest was a cliff. The two looked down from the cliff and saw a field filled with extremely sharp bamboo*

Me: This is the bamboo field. You passed the first aspect of speed, which is muscle, the next aspect, is balance/weight shifting. David, Xenon the two of you will have to fight on this field. It goes in this sequence:

3posts, fall, rest.
    5posts, fall, rest
    7posts, fall, rest
    10posts, fall, rest

I dun understand ....

okay let me explain...

so you will be fighting with david a total of 5 times. The first time, you fight with david for 3 posts, then you fall from the bamboo field. The second time you fight for 5 posts and so goes...

are u saying i must fall into the Bamboo field and get pierced ?? ......... btw , i thought 1hr = 12 post ??

OOC : lolz , i doing Lead , i 4gt to bring my Txtbk , so i dunno how to do and , we havent learn tat chapter yet .... so ya , nid help , there are 10 qns in total ....
    Dchong
    Dchong

stat points : 814

Post  Dchong Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:15 am

I am all ready u ready Xenon?
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue10/10Speed Training Field(owned by 3rd division) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  ksw212 Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:16 am

Dchong wrote:I am all ready u ready Xenon?

Guess so .... xD
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:17 am

ksw212 wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

Which one ?? T.T

The last choice

3posts, fall, rest.
    5posts, fall, rest
    7posts, fall, rest
    10posts, fall, rest

I dun understand ....

okay let me explain...

are u saying i must fall into the Bamboo field and get pierced ?? ......... btw , i thought 1hr = 12 post ??

OOC : lolz , i doing Lead , i 4gt to bring my Txtbk , so i dunno how to do and , we havent learn tat chapter yet .... so ya , nid help , there are 10 qns in total ....

No, when you fall at 3 posts and 5 posts i will save you. However, 7 posts and onwards you're on your own.
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:18 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

Which one ?? T.T

The last choice

3posts, fall, rest.
    5posts, fall, rest
    7posts, fall, rest
    10posts, fall, rest

I dun understand ....

okay let me explain...

No, when you fall at 3 posts and 5 posts i will save you. However, 7 posts and onwards you're on your own.

Lolz , wadeva , am i suppose to fall on purpose ??
    Hiroto Takashi

stat points : 660

Post  Hiroto Takashi Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:18 am

are you still here shane? if you are can we do my testing?
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:19 am

Do we use our zans to fight or our fists?
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:22 am

Dchong wrote:Do we use our zans to fight or our fists?

* Xenon shoots a Cero at David *
    * Then Shunpo behind him and shoots a Bala Bullet *
    Xenon : lets see u dodge tat ....
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:23 am

fists. Anyway. sorry, but i'll have to stop your speed training here guys, because i needa give madara his test, however, i need you to stay for his test.
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:23 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

fists. Anyway. sorry, but i'll have to stop your speed training here guys, because i needa give madara his test, however, i need you to stay for his test.

U testing him here ??
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:24 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

okay so what's the test?
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:25 am

madara5 wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

okay so what's the test?

me:I am interested to see how well u fare in this test..
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:25 am

Dchong wrote:
    madara5 wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

okay so what's the test?

me:I am interested to see how well u fare in this test..

Ditto
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:26 am

ksw212 wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

U testing him here ??

yes, i am. Madara, i said that your test has three aspects. The first aspect i am testing on is battle powress. Therefore, you have to fight against both Xenon and David.
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:26 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

U testing him here ??

yes, i am. Madara, i said that your test has three aspects. The first aspect i am testing on is battle powress. Therefore, you have to fight against both Xenon and David.

WHAT?! do i like have to win or give a good fight?
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:27 am

madara5 wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

U testing him here ??

WHAT?! do i like have to win or give a good fight?

either one of the two you just said. Regardless, i will decide whether you pass the 1st aspect, so don't worry.
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:27 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

U testing him here ??

WTH ..... why am i always being used ..... oh well .... i like being used , because wheneva i am being used i gt to fight smeone or smethng
    hehehehehehehehehehe
    MADARA u ready ??
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:27 am

*ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

U testing him here ??

me:thought u would say that'unsheaths zanpakutou and prepares to fight'
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:28 am

Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

U testing him here ??

No u didnt .... -_-
    Wheneva u are ready Madara ....
    OOC : David , i am currently asking Eagle how to do , lolz xD
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:29 am

*sigh* okay, unsheathes sword, "Reflect then break, Harino!" a sword made completely of diamond is in my hands, "You two can make the first move."
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:30 am

ksw212 wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

U testing him here ??

No u didnt .... -_-
    OOC:U asked Y x2 to help u great....
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:31 am

madara5 wrote:*sigh* okay, unsheathes sword, "Reflect then break, Harino!" a sword made completely of diamond is in my hands, "You two can make the first move."

* Sigh *
    Xenon : fine if u insist ....
    * Shoots a Cero then Shunpo behind to shoot a Bala Bullet *
    Xenon : damn i hate making the first move ....
    ksw212
    ksw212

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  ksw212 Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:32 am

Dchong wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    Dchong wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:
    ksw212 wrote:
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* wrote:

U testing him here ??

No u didnt .... -_-
    OOC:U asked Y x2 to help u great....

OOC : HAHA to me , she is known as Eagletgot ... lolz , she logged off T.T not

Last edited by ksw212 on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dchong
    Dchong

Post  Dchong Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:32 am

madara5 wrote:*sigh* okay, unsheathes sword, "Reflect then break, Harino!" a sword made completely of diamond is in my hands, "You two can make the first move."
    me:I'll make the first strike then...'flings zanpakutou at madara then shunpos behind him and punches him in the back'

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 09, 2024 8:44 am