manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+22
Reynemesis
Hollis
zozo hurley(nasin)
Dee Snider
Fullmetal642
Ichimura.Kenta
Dchong
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
Bo Ricero
Jin Grand
ksw212
UnknownDemonGod
NotMeForSure
Tmack
jmcast/makaveli
Stark Black
Sinister92
Hiroto Takashi
Nicholas Wolfwood
Devodin
Six Samurai Irou
26 posters

battle forum- the battlefield

Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

battle forum- the battlefield - Page 2 Empty Re: battle forum- the battlefield

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:47 pm

madara5 wrote:blocks sword with sheath and kicks you in the face
    *I slash at your foot as you extend it with my wakazashi*

*ah, and the sheath holds, being lined with steel on the outside for this type of combat*

Last edited by Devodin on Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hiroto Takashi

stat points : 660

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:49 pm

*blocks blade* "Reflect then break! Harino!" a sword made completely of diamond is in my hands, "Kiretsu no Harinobari(first crack: diamond wave)!" a white wave of energy is sent your way.
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    battle forum- the battlefield - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10battle forum- the battlefield - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:52 pm

madara5 wrote:*blocks blade* "Reflect then break! Harino!" a sword made completely of diamond is in my hands, "Kiretsu no Harinobari(first crack: diamond wave)!" a white wave of energy is sent your way.
    *I pivot, avoiding the blast*
    I let out a chuckle, "Hasty, hasty."
    "Airo itto, Fukyuu."
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:55 pm

"i know what your zanpakuto can do, it deteriorates anything it touches, including other zanpakuto, that's actually pretty clever." sticks zanpakuto into the ground, "Nerukiretsu no Harinoshutasu (second crack: diamond spike)!" humongous diamond spikes jut up from the ground comeing at you at a fast speed
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:01 pm

madara5 wrote:"i know what your zanpakuto can do, it deteriorates anything it touches, including other zanpakuto, that's actually pretty clever." sticks zanpakuto into the ground, "Nerukiretsu no Harinoshutasu (second crack: diamond spike)!" humongous diamond spikes jut up from the ground comeing at you at a fast speed

*I slash at the ground around me eroding the reiatsu before the crystal spikes could hit me*
    "It is a good blade, I must admit." I start calmly advanceing
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:03 pm

"Shodokiretsu no Harinoyaritsu (third crack: diamond shield)!" 5 daimond pillars surround you and then start to collapse right on top of you
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:07 pm

madara5 wrote:"Shodokiretsu no Harinoyaritsu (third crack: diamond shield)!" 5 daimond pillars surround you and then start to collapse right on top of you
    *I do a rapid series of slashes on the side of a pillar and break a hole in it, stepping through just as the pillars come crashing down. Picking up the pace I jump in the air and throw my sheath past you holding the bandages attached to it*
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:13 pm

Devodin wrote:
    madara5 wrote:"Shodokiretsu no Harinoyaritsu (third crack: diamond shield)!" 5 daimond pillars surround you and then start to collapse right on top of you
    *I do a rapid series of slashes on the side of a pillar and break a hole in it, stepping through just as the pillars come crashing down. Picking up the pace I jump in the air and throw my sheath past you holding the bandages attached to it*

shunpos to you and clashes swords, i put two fingers on your chest, "Hado 4: Byakurai!" a huge lightning blast comes down and peirces you through the chest
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:15 pm

madara5 wrote:
    Devodin wrote:

shunpos to you and clashes swords, i put two fingers on your chest, "Hado 4: Byakurai!" a huge lightning blast comes down and peirces you through the chest
    *As you're casting my sheath flies at the back of your head, pulled by the bandages*
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:19 pm

*the sheath breaks through my diamond clone and is sent back towards you*

i appear behind you, "Kireme no Harinokasu (Break: diamond reflectoin)!" 3 clones surround you and all of them stab you at once
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:31 pm

madara5 wrote:*the sheath breaks through my diamond clone and is sent back towards you*

i appear behind you, "Kireme no Harinokasu (Break: diamond reflectoin)!" 3 clones surround you and all of them stab you at once
    *I dodge two of the clones, but the third stabs me in my side as I twist around using my sheath and wakazashi to dispatch the clones and slash at your chest*
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:35 pm

*i defend with my arm but i get cut*

"Well, i'd like to thank you, cause this is the first time i get to use bankai." i raise my zanpakuto, "Bankai. Tatsunari no Harino (shimmering moon, diamond blade)!" daimond crystals jut out from the ground surrounding me, encasing me completely.
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:37 pm

madara5 wrote:*i defend with my arm but i get cut*

"Well, i'd like to thank you, cause this is the first time i get to use bankai." i raise my zanpakuto, "Bankai. Tatsunari no Harino (shimmering moon, diamond blade)!" daimond crystals jut out from the ground surrounding me.

"Zetsumei haji kireme, Fukyuu."
    *Black crystal starts to form and grow around me*
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:40 pm

the diamond crystals sink back into the ground and 10 diamond spears surround me suspended in the air. "Tatsunari no Harino (shimmering moon, diamond blade)!"
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:44 pm

madara5 wrote:the diamond crystals sink back into the ground and 10 diamond spears surround me suspended in the air. "Tatsunari no Harino (shimmering moon, diamond blade)!"
    *The black crystal growing on the ground rapidly I rush at you wings and scythe fully formed, jabbing at your stomach with the butt of my scythe and slashing at your head with the blade*
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:46 pm

Devodin wrote:
    madara5 wrote:the diamond crystals sink back into the ground and 10 diamond spears surround me suspended in the air. "Tatsunari no Harino (shimmering moon, diamond blade)!"
    *The black crystal growing on the ground rapidly I rush at you wings and scythe fully formed, jabbing at your stomach with the butt of my scythe and slashing at your head with the blade*

5 spears come together grabing your scythe while the other five come and fly at you chest.
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:50 pm

madara5 wrote:
    Devodin wrote:

5 spears come together grabing your scythe while the other five come and fly at you chest.
    *I spin my scythe knocking the five spears away and the five other spears pierce my wings harmlessly, and then begin to crack as the reiatsu in them starts to be leeched away*
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:54 pm

Devodin wrote:
    madara5 wrote:
    Devodin wrote:

*I spin my scythe knocking the five spears away and the five other spears pierce my wings harmlessly, and then begin to crack as the reiatsu in them starts to be leeched away*

the 5 diamond spears erode and become dust, while 5 more start to form, "ooh that's cool. now i'll give you one last chance before i kill you, give up now."
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:56 pm

madara5 wrote:
    Devodin wrote:

the 5 diamond spears erode and become dust, while 5 more start to form, "ooh that's cool. now i'll give you one last chance before i kill you, give up now."
    "Hm?" I shrug my shoulders
    "Try what you will"
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:02 pm

"Yatsukiretsu no Harinoitsuru (shatter: diamond snow storm)!" my spears start to breack apart into a million little diamond fragments (kinda like senbon zakura in bankai) the diamond fragments surround you and me in a whole sea of white.
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

stat points : 644

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:02 pm

becoming a little too cocky are we???
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:04 pm

sinister92 wrote:becoming a little too cocky are we???

yep, just trying to keep up the drama
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:04 pm

madara5 wrote:"Yatsukiretsu no Harinoitsuru (shatter: diamond snow storm)!" my spears start to breack apart into a million little diamond fragments (kinda like senbon zakura in bankai) the diamond fragments surround you and me in a whole sea of white.
    *On the ground the crystal continues to expand*
    Devodin
    Devodin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Devodin Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:05 pm

madara5 wrote:
    sinister92 wrote:becoming a little too cocky are we???

yep, just trying to keep up the drama

Heh, it's only like 5 right now, but I feel dead-in-my-chair. Too many late nights recently I guess.
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

stat points : 644

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:06 pm

very well

*sits a good distance away to see the battle*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 01, 2024 9:02 am