manga forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a place where you can make any forum when ever you want

+9
Jin Grand
zozo hurley(nasin)
*ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
Hiroto Takashi
Sinister92
Reynemesis
Tmack
Devodin
hanabishi kanda
13 posters

the last and final arc by hanabishi kanda

hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

stat points : 1528

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    the last and final arc by hanabishi kanda Left_bar_bleue10/10the last and final arc by hanabishi kanda Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

the last and final arc by hanabishi kanda Empty the last and final arc by hanabishi kanda

Post  hanabishi kanda Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:27 pm

ok. by the title. i will be doing my last arc. it will feature my character's revival. and this time. the players can not be changed. if you want to join, then post that you want to join. only post one time till the arc starts

Devodin
    Tmack
    Reynemesis
    sinister92
    hollis
    jmcast/makaveli
    Blankconan
    Dchong
    Jin Grand
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    Hiroto Takashi

Last edited by hanabishi kanda on Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:31 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Devodin
    Devodin

stat points : 497

Character sheet
    battle grounds:
    the last and final arc by hanabishi kanda Left_bar_bleue10/10the last and final arc by hanabishi kanda Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

the last and final arc by hanabishi kanda Empty Re: the last and final arc by hanabishi kanda

Post  Devodin Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:32 pm

I'll join
    Tmack
    Tmack

stat points : 997

the last and final arc by hanabishi kanda Empty Re: the last and final arc by hanabishi kanda

Post  Tmack Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:34 pm

I am going to join too
    Reynemesis
    Reynemesis

stat points : 659

Post  Reynemesis Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:34 pm

im in
    Sinister92
    Sinister92

stat points : 644

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Sinister92 Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:50 pm

i guess im in
    Hiroto Takashi

stat points : 660

Post  Hiroto Takashi Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:22 pm

i'll join but i cant do it today. tommorow.
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*
    *ShAnE+DaWnStaR*

stat points : 1147

Post  *ShAnE+DaWnStaR* Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:40 pm

Count me in.
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:28 am

i'll join.
    Jin Grand
    Jin Grand

stat points : 440

Post  Jin Grand Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:46 am

I want to join
    Dchong
    Dchong

stat points : 814

Post  Dchong Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:03 am

I want to join
    Blankconan~Mirror of Dark
    Blankconan~Mirror of Dark

stat points : 623

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  Blankconan~Mirror of Dark Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:30 am

Hey me too!
    I wanna join
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

stat points : 2868

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:59 am

hanabishi kanda wrote:ok. by the title. i will be doing my last arc. it will feature my character's revival. and this time. the players can not be changed. if you want to join, then post that you want to join. only post one time till the arc starts

Devodin
    Tmack
    Reynemesis
    sinister92
    hollis

i wanna join
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:33 pm

ok. now that we have enough people here. the admition of my last arc is now over. if you wanted to join in now. then sorry, its too late. i need to keep the number of people small for size. as there are like 40 members or something
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:38 pm

ok. to start the arc. post when ever you want.
    *suiton, nami, and aka are now running*
    suiton- why, huff, huff, why is he chasing us
    aka- i don't know. but keep running
    nami- why do we have to run, we didn't do any thing wrong
    aka- just keep runing. we can't beat him
    *aka, nami and suiton's hoods are all in taters and is still running while a figure in a cloak is chasing after them*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:49 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:ok. to start the arc. post when ever you want.
    *suiton, nami, and aka are now running*
    suiton- why, huff, huff, why is he chasing us
    aka- i don't know. but keep running
    nami- why do we have to run, we didn't do any thing wrong
    aka- just keep runing. we can't beat him
    *aka, nami and suiton's hoods are all in taters and is still running while a figure in a cloak is chasing after them*

what the hell....its cool so far
    zozo hurley(nasin)
    zozo hurley(nasin)

stat points : 3863

Post  zozo hurley(nasin) Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:02 pm

hmmmmmmm

*is on a picnic to hm*
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:25 pm

zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:hmmmmmmm

*is on a picnic to hm*
    *when nasin reaches hm. he saw nami, suiton, and aka run pass him and the hooded figure is still chansing after them*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:31 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    zozo hurley(nasin) wrote:hmmmmmmm

*is on a picnic to hm*
    *when nasin reaches hm. he saw nami, suiton, and aka run pass him and the hooded figure is still chansing after them*
    what the hell
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:36 pm

*sees the hooded man* "who is that?"
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:38 pm

*stands infront of the hooded figure in an instant* "Who are you and what are you doing?"
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:40 pm

Hiroto Takashi wrote:*stands infront of the hooded figure in an instant* "Who are you and what are you doing?"
    *the hooded figure then punches takashi in the face and the hood falls off revealing kanda with a very scared face* (ooc- it means that kandas face has tons of scars on his face)
    kanda- disa pear, disapperar. make the pain disapear
    *kanda then claps his hands and places his palcs on the ground making a spike going through takashi and kanda then runs pass takashi and contunes running and passes takashi*
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:42 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    Hiroto Takashi wrote:*stands infront of the hooded figure in an instant* "Who are you and what are you doing?"
    *the hooded figure then punches takashi in the face and the hood falls off revealing kanda with a very scared face*
    *kanda then claps his hands and places his palcs on the ground making a spike going through takashi and kanda then runs pass takashi and contunes running and passes takashi*

dammit..*kanda has a cero coming for him*.....what is your problem
    hanabishi kanda
    hanabishi kanda
    Admin

Character sheet
    battle grounds:

Post  hanabishi kanda Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:43 pm

jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:
    *the hooded figure then punches takashi in the face and the hood falls off revealing kanda with a very scared face*

*kanda takes his right hand and palms the cero and the cero then is destroyed, kanda then uses his left handa place it in the place where the cero disapears and then the cero then reappear but it heads towards jmc and kadna continues running*
    Hiroto Takashi

Post  Hiroto Takashi Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:44 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:

*reishi forms at my wounds and heals them* "K-kanda? he wouldn't attack me so that isn't him, Zeige Dich, Astrid!" i strike my claw and bracelet together createing a spark thus creating a charcole skinned woman with blue fire coming from the cracks in her skin.

Astrid- "Yes sir?"

me- "Astrid keep him from chasing those kids." *Blue fire suddenly surrounds kanda.*

Last edited by Hiroto Takashi on Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jmcast/makaveli
    jmcast/makaveli

Post  jmcast/makaveli Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:45 pm

hanabishi kanda wrote:
    jmcast/makaveli wrote:
    hanabishi kanda wrote:

*kanda takes his right hand and palms the cero and the cero then is destroyed, kanda then uses his left handa place it in the place where the cero disapears and then the cero then reappear but it heads towards jmc and kadna continues running*

*makaveli avoids the cero*....tell me kanda...whats your problem

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 6:08 pm